- - - - -

I request your assistance to correctly make my first trial of nootropics

nootropics stack

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 kevinseven11

• 385 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 08:18 PM

Just to add a note, Aniracetam stacks perfectly with piracetam. Your stack looks Great, basically the same stack as me except I added Cordyceps mushroom (you probably wont need that though).

#32 ODAN

• Topic Starter
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:52 PM

Hehe, thanks, but why would I want to add Aniracetam ? What would it bring me, on top of everything else ?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 02:17 AM

Thanks for the replies ! Well, I see. It seems I will have to eat fish oil then. However, do you know of a brand that test for mercury and PCBs ?

I remember reading somewhere that Salmon was a better source than Cod, was it right ? Gotta read more on the subject. Ahahah, and I thought I was done.

I believe I'll go for Cerebral Health for the piracetam and the alcar, by the way.

Ah, and I don't mind the decrease in libido, for now. :ph34r:

Nordic Naturals is a very good source for fish oil (also kind of expensive, Carlsons is great too). Also, sardines are usually a safer source for fish oil because they are a smaller/younger fish. So they stay in the ocean less time and therefor accumulate fewer heavy-metals/toxins than larger older fish like salmon and tuna.

#34 ODAN

• Topic Starter
  • 38 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 11:43 AM

Well you know what, everything I mentioned, except the Lion's Mane, will cost me about 300 dollar. 12 bottles of Fungi Perfecti which is supposed to last two weeks if I use 20 drops twice a day, cost about 300 dollar.

Yeah. I think I'll hold of Lion's Mane for now.

Yah, I see, Manic. Thanks. But I believe Nordic Natural test his oil for mercury and whatnot, so I guess I can take the risk. If it was Random Fish Oil found in a supermarket indeed, I think I might just need to be very careful.

Well, almost there. Anybody got anything else to suggest for the stack ?

Thanks again for the help so far.

#35 nito

• 996 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 06:25 PM

Well you know what, everything I mentioned, except the Lion's Mane, will cost me about 300 dollar. 12 bottles of Fungi Perfecti which is supposed to last two weeks if I use 20 drops twice a day, cost about 300 dollar.

Yeah. I think I'll hold of Lion's Mane for now.

Yah, I see, Manic. Thanks. But I believe Nordic Natural test his oil for mercury and whatnot, so I guess I can take the risk. If it was Random Fish Oil found in a supermarket indeed, I think I might just need to be very careful.

Well, almost there. Anybody got anything else to suggest for the stack ?

Thanks again for the help so far.

Where do you even get that you're meant to take 20 drops in your mouth a day? I took one under my tounge (1 ml) and let me tell you, it burned my tounge lol, and it doesent taste the best. 20 drops would kill me i think. Anyways how are you getting along with it?

#36 ODAN

• Topic Starter
  • 38 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 06:31 PM

I have not a single idea. This is what they say "Our Certified Organic mushroom extracts can be consumed directly or mixed into your favorite hot or cold beverage. Suggested use: 15 - 30 drops, twice per day."

http://www2.mailorde...ITEM=1&MITEM=1I

I thought it was a lot, too. I don't know how long each bottle will last like this =/

But, well, perhaps I didn't read it well ?

I just ordered Piracetam, Alcar and Uridine from the US. Hope they won't get stopped at the border on guise of looking suspicious.

#37 MrHappy

• Guest, Moderator
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 06:34 PM

It'll all be packaged commercially, so hopefully OK.

#38 ODAN

• Topic Starter
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:27 AM

Just got Piracetam and ALCAR. Took them both at the same time, about 1g both, with water and an empty stomach.

This thing taste nasty.

#39 ODAN

• Topic Starter
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:09 PM

Alright, result of the day: Mild-headache three hours after taking it, we are now seven hours after taking it. Still have a small headache.

I guess it'll take some time for my brain to get used to it

#40 Luminosity

• 2,000 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:34 AM

Wikipedia has this to say about pregnenolone:

. . . . prolonged therapeutic use of corticosteroids may result in suppression of the pituitary function.

I don't know much about it, but I would be wary of taking a hormone-like or steriod-like stubstance.

Those teas sound like good ones. You seem to know that caffiene and sugar is bad for ADD. You sound pretty health conscious. Many people benefit from supplementation of vitamin C, B6, and magnesium as these seem to be deficient in our modern diets. I would try to eat a steamed green vegetable every day. I would try new supplements one at a time to see how they effect you. Try to live a balanced life, spend time outdoors, seek out friends, etc.

Edited by Luminosity, 11 January 2012 - 03:36 AM.

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#41 ODAN

• Topic Starter
  • 38 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:09 AM

Hormone-like substance, heh ? Yeah, I'll try to stay away from it then.

Thanks for the advices, they are good ones =)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropics stack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users