Need advice on nootropic stack

nootropics stack advice

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Carriegnyc

• 1 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:26 PM

I accidentally stumbled upon the world of nootropics. I purchased a bottle of supplements that came along with my Insanity workout DVD. I began taking them and almost within the first few days felt an extreme sense of happiness, the ability to think clearly and with purpose and the ability to put together thoughts and sentences much better than I had been able to in years. I was able to sleep less but feel more rested. I was able to play with my children more and have more patience. The world seems brighter and everything seemed better. I felt that way for about three weeks and then had gone on birth control oral pills. At that point the effects completely dissipated.. I am not sure if the timing was coincidence or not. Subsequently I gone off the birth control pills, But have no longer received any beneficial effect from the pills which I was taking. The pills have a small amount of the following ingredients: taurine 20 mg, l glutamine 15 mg, dmae 12mg, inositol 10 mg, PABA 10 mg, l methionine 5 mg, n acetyl l cystine 2 mg, vanadium 23 mcg, alpha Lipioc acid 90 mcg

I want that feeling back again where life seems to have purpose and things seem to make sense and my brain seems to work the way it was intended to. Can someone please advise on a stack? Also, anyone that has any insight into why it would stop working would also be helpful. As I said, I am very new to this nootropic world and learning as I go.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropics stack, advice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users