Photo
* * * * * 14 votes

Epitalon (Split from Astragalus thread)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1755 replies to this topic

#1021 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 10:10 PM

I have posted on Epitalon before, on a sublingual pill. I had been taking many oral things, including TA65, which really boosted physical performance. This stopped last year , May 2014, when I suffered severe stomach bleeding ulcers from painkillers after dental surgery. I broke six teeth in the surgery.

I am 71 years old.

I have a 23  year old female friend, and am quite active. I run ten miles regularly, Bicycle over 40, and also kayak, so I am in excellent health. In the hospital last year. I was told I was the healthiest person in the hospital.

My point.

Today I received my order of 60 mg epitalon ($3 an mg), an automatic injector, and 100 1 ml syringes, all at reasonable cost, and costing much less than a  single TA 65 order. I have just taken my first injection of 4mg.

I will post here of any unusual things happening, but as I am already in good shape, anything unusual should be really interesting.

Rich

#1022 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 10:15 PM

I have posted on Epitalon before, on a sublingual pill. I had been taking many oral things, including TA65, which really boosted physical performance. This stopped last year , May 2014, when I suffered severe stomach bleeding ulcers from painkillers after dental surgery. I broke six teeth in the surgery.

I am 71 years old.
I have a 23 year old female friend, and am quite active. I run ten miles regularly, Bicycle over 40, and also kayak, so I am in excellent health. In the hospital last year. I was told I was the healthiest person in the hospital.
My point.
Today I received my order of 60 mg epitalon ($3 an mg), an automatic injector, and 100 1 ml syringes, all at reasonable cost, and costing much less than a single TA 65 order. I have just taken my first injection of 4mg.

I will post here of any unusual things happening, but as I am already in good shape, anything unusual should be really interesting.

Rich

Mind if I ask where you ordered your epitalon from? That's a great price based on what I've seen.

#1023 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 02:13 AM

www.superpeptides .com

It is suggested a bit earlier in this thread, and was great advice. As you said, it is apparently the best price around. They ship from Bellville NJ, which is local to me. It is a 50 MG bottle for $129.  So that is LESS than $3 an mg

Rich

sponsored ad

• Advert

#1024 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 12:30 PM

www.superpeptides .com

It is suggested a bit earlier in this thread, and was great advice. As you said, it is apparently the best price around. They ship from Bellville NJ, which is local to me. It is a 50 MG bottle for $129. So that is LESS than $3 an mg
Rich

Have you tried Thymalin?

#1025 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 01:13 PM

no, I am new to most of this. I will check it out.

#1026 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 01:20 PM

no, I am new to most of this. I will check it out.

I was just asking because on superiorpeptide they mention how thymalin combined with epitalon would further enhance longevity effects. You'd have to fully read the description for epitalon for more information.

#1027 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 01:41 PM

Ok, I just read some abstracts.I do have Khavinsons' book, "Gerontological Aspects of Genome Peptide Regulation", but he mentions similar effects, that you state with Thymalon, except with Vilon. Certainly looks promising. I see one site has it for $10 a gram. Do you recommend another place, better price ?

self report:

Yesterday I took about 4 mg Epitalon, and had a difficult night. Many stomach pains, similar to spicy food. Lots of gas. I would point out that I have problems here, with very slow digestion normally. ( 3-4 days to bowel movement) This morning I was on the toilet 4 times in a half hour... solids, no diahrea.

The next may be wishful thinking, but,... my age spots have definitely receded on my hands ( 71 years old) and on my forehead. I don't believe it, but it is noticeable. I am also bald on top, but now see 5 hairs, black, not gray, in the front of my hairline. Now I wish I had taken pictures.

Is there a tendency in Epitalon to reset a genetic code in DNA to a healthy signature ? Overnight ? I am tending to think I am creating this in my mind, and then seeing it occur.  I also heard a voice this morning  ( this happens sometimes anyway, Psychism originates in the Pineal gland, I think) I drive a school bus, and I was getting up prior to work, I heard a voice " Bus 27, call on the phone".... The ONLY call this morning on the radio, two hours later, was " Bus 27, call on the phone".

Rich

#1028 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 02:16 PM

Ok, I just read some abstracts.I do have Khavinsons' book, "Gerontological Aspects of Genome Peptide Regulation", but he mentions similar effects, that you state with Thymalon, except with Vilon. Certainly looks promising. I see one site has it for $10 a gram. Do you recommend another place, better price ?

self report:
Yesterday I took about 4 mg Epitalon, and had a difficult night. Many stomach pains, similar to spicy food. Lots of gas. I would point out that I have problems here, with very slow digestion normally. ( 3-4 days to bowel movement) This morning I was on the toilet 4 times in a half hour... solids, no diahrea.

The next may be wishful thinking, but,... my age spots have definitely receded on my hands ( 71 years old) and on my forehead. I don't believe it, but it is noticeable. I am also bald on top, but now see 5 hairs, black, not gray, in the front of my hairline. Now I wish I had taken pictures.

Is there a tendency in Epitalon to reset a genetic code in DNA to a healthy signature ? Overnight ? I am tending to think I am creating this in my mind, and then seeing it occur. I also heard a voice this morning ( this happens sometimes anyway, Psychism originates in the Pineal gland, I think) I drive a school bus, and I was getting up prior to work, I heard a voice " Bus 27, call on the phone".... The ONLY call this morning on the radio, two hours later, was " Bus 27, call on the phone".

Rich

Interesting but most likely a placebo or fragment of your imagination. What's your RoA? What's the most effective RoA?

I'd wait until a week in to make any determinations about its effects. Epitalon is a very hyped up substance so its very easy for one to see what they would like to see and not what is actually there.

#1029 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 04:30 PM

Has anyone else besides gramson used Superpeptides.com? I tried looking up reviews for them and haven't found much of anything but what I have found suggests they may not be trustworthy.

#1030 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 05:35 PM

their supplier is pro science research ( .com)

no problems here. I am on my second order of epitalon and thymalin, and also have pt141 and Selank.

#1031 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 05:48 PM

their supplier is pro science research ( .com)
no problems here. I am on my second order of epitalon and thymalin, and also have pt141 and Selank.

May I ask your route of administration for epitalon? SubQ? Or what?

#1032 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 08:31 PM

yes, subq. the Epitalon comes in a 50mg vial. Add 3 ml water, this gives 5 mg at the 30 mark on a 100 ml needle. Make sure to get  INJECTABLE water for mixing. It is rx only but available online.

super peptides is very helpful in e mails. I input at the 20 marker, about 3 mg, once a day. Thymalin in pm. Thymalin is a great stacker, but helps to separate the dose.

#1033 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 08:49 PM

yes, subq. the Epitalon comes in a 50mg vial. Add 3 ml water, this gives 5 mg at the 30 mark on a 100 ml needle. Make sure to get INJECTABLE water for mixing. It is rx only but available online.
super peptides is very helpful in e mails. I input at the 20 marker, about 3 mg, once a day. Thymalin in pm. Thymalin is a great stacker, but helps to separate the dose.

So how is epitalon from super peptides? What effects have you noticed so far? And when you take epitalon, how long do you take it for? Do you cycle it or what? I just read the past 10 pages or so and I'm losing confidence in the efficacy of epitalon.

#1034 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 11:09 PM

I have no idea about your first question. I suppose Epitalon is Epitalon. Actually, I have gotten more from TA 65 that was noticeable physically. However, read the studies by Khavinson and the Russian Academy of Sciences, also our own PubMed.  I do notice that my old age wrinkles in my arms are almost gone, so that is something. The point in taking it though, is in extending life, which is a proven point.  It is taken in @ 20 day doses, every six months, which not a bad cost. The dose is up to you. Khavinson used 10 mg per day, but that is a lot.

So, either believe the literature by scientists, or not. Of the 266 elderly doctors in the study, taking the above two items, reduced the death rate to 1, 000 deaths per 100,000  people. The average is 4 times that. They were also much healthier than average, over several tested points.. So, one is healthier, longer.

So, live longer and healthier for @ $300, no brainer.  It also appears one should do this perhaps every six months, but even one  cycle shows benefits.

Women spend more than this on just LOOKING young.

This all came about because of the Cold War, and the Chernoble meltdown. The Russian government gave Khavinson millions to develop items that could be given in the field to people exposed to radiation.

read some of his books, some are online.

Will it work for me? I don't know, but I also wonder how good my Marie Callendar TV dinner is.

Edited by Gramson, 10 June 2015 - 11:15 PM.

#1035 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 11:28 PM

I have no idea about your first question. I suppose Epitalon is Epitalon. Actually, I have gotten more from TA 65 that was noticeable physically. However, read the studies by Khavinson and the Russian Academy of Sciences, also our own PubMed. I do notice that my old age wrinkles in my arms are almost gone, so that is something. The point in taking it though, is in extending life, which is a proven point. It is taken in @ 20 day doses, every six months, which not a bad cost. The dose is up to you. Khavinson used 10 mg per day, but that is a lot.

So, either believe the literature by scientists, or not. Of the 266 elderly doctors in the study, taking the above two items, reduced the death rate to 1, 000 deaths per 100,000 people. The average is 4 times that. They were also much healthier than average, over several tested points.. So, one is healthier, longer.

So, live longer and healthier for @ $300, no brainer. It also appears one should do this perhaps every six months, but even one cycle shows benefits.
Women spend more than this on just LOOKING young.

This all came about because of the Cold War, and the Chernoble meltdown. The Russian government gave Khavinson millions to develop items that could be given in the field to people exposed to radiation.

read some of his books, some are online.

Will it work for me? I don't know, but I also wonder how good my Marie Callendar TV dinner is.

Okay, I have one last question. How young is too young to start taking this? Or is there even such a thing as too young? Just curious

#1036 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 01:13 AM

Do not take this if you are under about 30 years of age. Telomeres stop replicating about the age of 20. I don't know if it is harmful at that point, just that it apparently does no benefit. What it does is increase the Hayflick limit of telomere replication. I suppose 21 and up is ok, as the age of 20 is quoted. You can also get a telomere test before you start, to see what your genetic age is, then test again later. if it is up at all, that is success.

Yes, we start dying at the age of 20, as telomeres no longer replicate. This may be as close as we can come, to defeating death, AND improving health.

#1037 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 01:28 AM

Do not take this if you are under about 30 years of age. Telomeres stop replicating about the age of 20. I don't know if it is harmful at that point, just that it apparently does no benefit. What it does is increase the Hayflick limit of telomere replication. I suppose 21 and up is ok, as the age of 20 is quoted. You can also get a telomere test before you start, to see what your genetic age is, then test again later. if it is up at all, that is success.

Yes, we start dying at the age of 20, as telomeres no longer replicate. This may be as close as we can come, to defeating death, AND improving health.

Can you recommend a company for telomere testing?

#1038 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 11 June 2015 - 01:35 AM

Noooooo
  • unsure x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#1039 1todd960

• 32 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 June 2015 - 01:49 AM

Wish we could get a group buy like we did last year from Genscript.  I've only got 2 months supply left and will really miss how well I sleep after taking this.  Not interested in injecting anything in me.  Been there, done that.  

#1040 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 01:18 PM

telomere testing

www.accesalabs.com

$299

#1041 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 01:31 PM

I have been against self injecting for some time. Then I got involved with a young lady with a bad opiate habit. She has injected for years, using a cigarette filter to filter tap water, never uses an alcohol swab, and injects right into a vein. Really bad stuff. She does not get sick, other than this habit itself. She is in rehab now. So, in observing this, and then using fresh needles, BAC water ( inject), and just going into fat, not a vein, seems rather safe. After all, this is how a nurse or doctor would do it.

Do I recommend all of this ? nope, just reporting self events and observations.

Also, if you ask at a pharmacy for injectable water, they state it is prescription only. It is not. It IS RX only, but this means that after purchase, you should ask a doctor if you should use this to inject. Over tap water ? Of course he or she would approve. Needles are available without prescription, illegal drugs are available everywhere ( an epidemic) teenage girls are selling themselves on schoolbuses to buy a hit, but then they have to use tap water ? brainless. tap water is the same that we flush with also.

So, as long as needles are available, why not bac water ? Also, these peptides are manufactured under ( I hope) pharmaceutical conditions, and have no observed problems.

So, weigh this against legal drugs, but listen to the TV warnings for standard stuff. " May cause death, cancer, abortions, " etc.

The only danger here, if one follows standard cautions, is that one extends their life, and is healthier.

#1042 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 01:38 PM

There's always been a push to keep individuals unable to do things themselves. If we learn to inject ourselves we no longer need someone to do it for us. If we learn how to self medicate we no longer need a doctor to do it for us. If we learn more about health and biology then we no longer need a person to advise the best life style for us. The majority of the population need babysitters. They can't handle life on their own. Sure we can give them a car and a house and some responsibilities to keep that car and house but in the end they are incapable of doing anything more than that.

You'll never see these things easily available to the public. Progress and innovation amongst individuals has always been discouraged indirectly.

#1043 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 04:20 PM

well said. The Epitalon and other peptides are available in Russia and other countries, either by prescription or not. Freedom is just another word for what the rich do to the rest of us. The rich are free, WE are Vassals to the corporations. Workers unite ! :-)

• Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#1044 semicrystalline

• 5 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 10:49 AM

Hi all,

i would be also intrested in a group as many of us ! I asked a few months ago Genscript for a quotation without problem's, but they won't sell something since i'm "only" a private citizen....

How was the problem solved in the past ? Because i'm personally very tired of the crazy prices from this Bodybuilding Peptide suppliers....

First experience i had with Epitalon June last year, I used it for regeneration after very stupid combination's of drugs :Intranasal Bupropion, Modafinil, Methylphenidate and many other stuff (everything was overdosed).

And ya i know that this was stupid as hell :/ . since then i changed my lifestyle.

back to the time after the abuse: I was suffering from asthenia, anhedonia, no libido, depression, overall thinking problem's, feeling always tired and sick, my weight dropped to 55 kg by a height of 1,80m.

Epitalon was the only drug what helped me to recover completely.

at first i used doses about 2 mg ed sub-q injection for about 2 weeks.

then i used i.v. injections for another 4 week and felt that they are working much better then sub-q. 

from a subjective point of view i would say the potency was increased 2.5 fold.

The first week i felt nothing,  in the second i felt changes in my mood; i had still issues with general thinking, working memory and so on, but have huge improvement in anhedonia symptoms !

Also the ability to feel hungry and thursty came back at this time.

After the whole 6 week course i felt nearly complete recovered. 

My memory skills there back, creativity was greatly enhanced, my libido was through the roof (was like a horn dog lol)

Other effects were that life was much more colorfull then ever before.

For example only watching movies in the cinema, that was so incredible.

So far the psychological effects.

Physical effects were that i wasnt sick since then anymore ! The muscle pain went away and i was able to making some Sports without problems.

I gained weight, and my skin is looking good.

My hairline improved also a little bit (AGA) but that effect wasnt too much, maybe only placebo effect ? i didn't took any pictures to compare.

I think i hadn't recover that fast after all that regardless of my Age (22)

I argued with a lot of friends and other people because they think that this correlation is maybe not causal.

Personally for me there is no doubt that Epitalon helped me a lot, but since this is only a anecdotal report there is a lot of space to make some interpretations...

I hope that i didn't failed the topic of this thread :laugh:  :ph34r:

#1045 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 12:03 PM

nice report semi

I also have noticed healing properties, so outstanding I had not reported it. My past girlfriend ( 43) is a successful businesswoman, who has perhaps 4 properties and farms in different states in the US.  I say this to point out that my female friends are not "street" people.Of all my sexual encounters in life, she is the only one who gave me a "gift", which was oral herpes. As my system seems to heal itself and recover quickly, this went away in time, at least the outward appearances.

On the third day of Epitalon and Thymalin ( Thymalin is very good for the immune system) I went through a further three day period of minor flu like symptoms, muscle pain and weakness. I feel, but do NOT know, that the herpes virus was at that point eliminated from my body.  Perhaps what I mention has nothing at all to do with my event, but any rate, I am certain that Epitalon and Thymalin have effects of renewing the body to a point BEFORE infection. This is reported in Khavinsons work, or certainly implied.

So, I think that if anyone experiences flu like symptoms after starting certain peptides, I think it is our system resetting itself, sort of like rebooting a computer to a pre virus condition. Do I BELIEVE it ? Not sure, just reporting my thoughts

#1046 semicrystalline

• 5 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 03:26 PM

the thymalin improved you thymus gland i think, and your body go the homoestasis back.

i personally think that when you are predisposed to have herpes cold's and flare up's you will get it regardless of sexual contacts.

For example: 85% of the german population have Herpes simplex type 1 ( source: Federal Center for Health Education in Germany) don't know how big the percentage is in the States ?!

So it think it was maybe your first contact with the virus.

As you reported i also had additonal flu like symptoms by starting up with Epitalon after time they all went away...

As far as i can remember, there is a study that Thymogen (the synthetic Variant of Thymalin) which is "only" a Dipeptide, induces flu like symptom's when: the dosage is to high or the treatment course is to long !

I try to find the study ...

Additional info from my Epitalon course:

a few moments when i took it i thought i got some Oxytocin or whatever.

never took Oxytocin but i felt all the effects what Oxytocin should have.

This means: 

spontaneous erections

increased emphasis

better social interactions

a feeling of calm and closeness and the requirement to feel with someone in love

the last one sounds a bit strange ^^ but it was definetly this feeling.

with discontinueing of use it subsided a bit, but still noticeable.

I had this kind of feeling from different sources, so the possibility that i had Oxytocin instead of Epitalon is only slightly.

Any thoughts because of this feeling ?

I saw studies there it was shown that AGAG increase the Hypothalamus to it's natural hormonal influences...

So .. since Oxytocin is a neuropeptid which is synthesized in the nucleus paraventricularis a part of the Hypothalamus, maybe it's Epitalon which increase the production of it !

So would it be a reasonable theory that a few of Epitalon effects are mediated by Oxytocin release ?

I saw in Khavinson's work that Epitalon decreases blood pressure, Cortisol and other stress related effects.

Exactly that what Oxytocin do too !

only grey speculation without data and facts  :ph34r:

#1047 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 04:38 PM

Very interesting, especially the "flu like symptoms ". I read a report once it was forward that the common cold helps destroy cancer cells, perhaps because the body is gearing up to defend itself. Perhaps  some peptides have the same advantage.

#1048 Dimi

• 35 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 11:33 AM

Hello,

I m french so escuse for my english...

I read with many interrest this forum, i take epitalon since little time but it's so expensiove to take epitalon by "sublingual" cause no efficient..

Read VERY IMPORTANT :

Epithalon dosage and course (cycle) duration

Dosage depends on the purpose and severity of the damage which is treated. Epitalon can be used orally (less effective and large dose) or injected intramuscularly or under the skin (more effective at much smaller dose).

1. Oral Epithalon use (least effective):

• duration: between 10 - 20 days
  • dosage: between 400 - 600 mg of Epithalon per day
  • daily frequency:200 mg per serving, between 2 - 3 servings per day (depending on the dosage)

2. Epithalon as nasal spray or drops (medium effectiveness):

• dosage: between 15 - 30 mg of Epithalon per day
  • daily frequency:total daily dosage split into 3 servings throughout the day

3. Injectable Epithalon use (most effective):

• duration: 10 - 20 days
  • dosage: between 5 - 10 mg per day (20 mg intravenous for terminal patients)
  • frequency of injection:1 injection per day for low dose, 2 injections for higher dose (divided between morning and late afternoon injection)

Each 10 - 20 days course of Epithalamin is followed by 4-6 months pause before repeating the course again. Epitalon treatment can be repeated indefintely.

SO CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND EPITALON PUR as nasal spray OR injectable (where find syringe)

#1049 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 11:49 AM

Hello,

I m french so escuse for my english...
I read with many interrest this forum, i take epitalon since little time but it's so expensiove to take epitalon by "sublingual" cause no efficient..

Read VERY IMPORTANT :

Epithalon dosage and course (cycle) duration

Dosage depends on the purpose and severity of the damage which is treated. Epitalon can be used orally (less effective and large dose) or injected intramuscularly or under the skin (more effective at much smaller dose).

1. Oral Epithalon use (least effective):

• dosage: between 400 - 600 mg of Epithalon per day
  • daily frequency:200 mg per serving, between 2 - 3 servings per day (depending on the dosage)
2. Epithalon as nasal spray or drops (medium effectiveness):
  • dosage: between 15 - 30 mg of Epithalon per day
  • daily frequency:total daily dosage split into 3 servings throughout the day
3. Injectable Epithalon use (most effective):
  • duration: 10 - 20 days
  • dosage: between 5 - 10 mg per day (20 mg intravenous for terminal patients)
  • frequency of injection:1 injection per day for low dose, 2 injections for higher dose (divided between morning and late afternoon injection)
Each 10 - 20 days course of Epithalamin is followed by 4-6 months pause before repeating the course again. Epitalon treatment can be repeated indefintely.

SO CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND EPITALON PUR as nasal spray OR injectable (where find syringe)

I wonder if you have to do only 20 day cycles. Why not use a lower dose and continue daily? Also, if I get this stuff I plan on using IV since, with this substance, being as expensive as it is, I don't see any other way to get the max benefits.

What I'll do is get a telomere test, post the results here, start my trial and I'll keep on going for as long as I can afford. Once I discontinue I'll get another telomere test and post it back here after.

What I'd like to do is maybe help others get an idea of dose required for their age and length of cycle depending on the results the telomere test show me. I know everyone is different but who knows, it may be helpful. Plus, I'm sure people would like a before and after thing like this.

It'll probably be a month or two before I can get the test. I've lined up an inexpensive source of epitalon, which I can't give away yet, so that may also take a month or two before its ready. I'll post back here when I get everything together and ready to go.

#1050 Dimi

• 35 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 12:06 PM

It's very interresting to use pur epitalon peptide with a telomere test...

You take it injectable, nasal spray or oral ?

1. Can you give a company for telomere testing ?

I have a question, for nasal spay we can give oral epitalon peptide drop directly into the nose ? (i more work than in sublingual)...

Edited by Dimitri, 16 June 2015 - 12:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users