Photo
* * * * * 14 votes

Epitalon (Split from Astragalus thread)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1755 replies to this topic

#1051 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 12:15 PM

It's very interresting to use pur epitalon peptide with a telomere test...

You take it injectable, nasal spray or oral ?

1. Can you give a company for telomere testing ?

I have a question, for nasal spay we can give oral epitalon peptide drop directly into the nose ? (i more work than in sublingual)...

Everything you're asking has been answered just a few posts back. Gramson posted a link to a company that does telomere testing a few posts up. You'll see it. The reason I'm going to take a telomere test is to get a baseline to see if and how effective Epitalon is at lengthening telomeres. 

You can inject it, take is intranasally (nasal spray) or oral and sublingually. Injection would be most effective but not everyone is comfortable with this method. I'm just doing it to get the most bang for my buck. 

I wouldn't just drop the liquid directly into the nose. You would really want to make a nasal spray. The nasal spray will spray a fine mist and controlled dose into the nose. Dropping the liquid into your nose might waste some of it. 

Edited by dz93, 16 June 2015 - 12:15 PM.

#1052 Dimi

• 35 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 12:36 PM

Tank you for answers...
Injection is most effective but apparently only a little more than nasal spay, so that why i m interrestion by nasal spay method...
I looking for nasal spray method on this forum because i don't find it on internet epitalon seller...

In fact i would find a kit epitalon peptide + nasal spay for have fun :) and has you said for my money becaus eit's an expensive peptide...

Perhaps i can buy a nasal spay to internet and take epitalon peptide with my new bottle nasal spray...

#1053 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 12:38 PM

Tank you for answers...
Injection is most effective but apparently only a little more than nasal spay, so that why i m interrestion by nasal spay method...
I looking for nasal spray method on this forum because i don't find it on internet epitalon seller...

In fact i would find a kit epitalon peptide + nasal spay for have fun :) and has you said for my money becaus eit's an expensive peptide...

Perhaps i can buy a nasal spay to internet and take epitalon peptide with my new bottle nasal spray...

You can buy an empy nasal spray bottle and use bacteriostatic water to make the spray. There are guides out there. Look up "how to make peptide nasal spray" and I'm sure you'll find something. 

sponsored ad

• Advert

#1054 Dimi

• 35 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 01:02 PM

Tank a lot i looking for and i be back after.
See you soon and long life...

#1055 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 01:11 PM

hI dMITRI AND ALL, GOOD INFO.

I gave a site for telomere testing about four days ago, should be easy to find. $299

I tried the French Epitalon pills They were crap, expensive, and caused mouth ulcers, and they were MADE in New York for a French company.

The best site publicly available for Epitalon and many other great peptides is also posted just about a week ago on this site. It is $3 an MG

www.super-peptides.com.

I am having many tremendous visible effects. I am 71 years old. My girl friend is amazed. Skin wrinkles and age spots going fast, and my Goose neck is almost gone. After 20 days ?

I am getting Fraggment next, which is an HGH and is best at getting rid of stomach fat.

I also got the PT 141 for the girlfriend, AND she can't keep her panties on :-)

It is a New World.

• Cheerful x 1
  • like x 1

#1056 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 05:44 PM

Just ordered 100mg on Epitalon for $130. Bargain! I can't wait to try it out. I may not be able to wait until I can afford a telomere test lol. I'll keep you guys posted regardless. 

• like x 1

#1057 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 June 2015 - 02:58 AM

Just ordered 100mg on Epitalon for $130. Bargain! I can't wait to try it out. I may not be able to wait until I can afford a telomere test lol. I'll keep you guys posted regardless. 

Please quit teasing us. Where did you get that low price?

#1058 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 03:12 AM

Please quit teasing us. Where did you get that low price?

Ceretropic but they only have a limited amount for now. I don't know how long it'll be until they get more once they sell out.
  • like x 1

#1059 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 07:38 AM

Thanks for the link. Wow, what a price, just ordered 100mg.

#1060 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 June 2015 - 05:17 PM

Got it. Thanks. And cancelled an order from another company to save money!

Just in the nick of time.

BTW: Ceretropic consistently beats everyone else for prices and delivers quickly with excellent quality materials.

hI dMITRI AND ALL, GOOD INFO.

I gave a site for telomere testing about four days ago, should be easy to find. $299

I tried the French Epitalon pills They were crap, expensive, and caused mouth ulcers, and they were MADE in New York for a French company.

The best site publicly available for Epitalon and many other great peptides is also posted just about a week ago on this site. It is $3 an MG

www.super-peptides.com.

I am having many tremendous visible effects. I am 71 years old. My girl friend is amazed. Skin wrinkles and age spots going fast, and my Goose neck is almost gone. After 20 days ?

I am getting Fraggment next, which is an HGH and is best at getting rid of stomach fat.

I also got the PT 141 for the girlfriend, AND she can't keep her panties on :-)

It is a New World.

Thank you, Gramson! You've blessed my life!

:)

#1061 Dimi

• 35 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 06:24 AM

Hello again, Gramson...

The Epitalon issued in France is that issued by the 4 countries of origin aboratory, this Epitalon associated with bacteriostatic water the most expensive and most efficient work of $ 399 from URSS
You have probably found another vertion in gellule associate with other bad additives ...
For HGH, I have chosen to stipulate my hgh instead of the supplement can be dangerous
Real pur HGH is too expensive...

In fact i looking for pur epitalon efficient and less expensive, the problem for eberybody here, is to understand that more you have pur epilaton 99.8% more you have a big effect on your life with less produc, buy pur epitelon to 98 % is very less efficient... that why you find low price pur epitalon...200$, 120$... it's not serious because pur epitalon is very difficulte to product without contamination...

If you find a real pur epitalon efficient say me ;)

#1062 pleb

• 462 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 11:26 AM

I'm throwing in my 2 pence worth here. Epitalon/epithalon are the same thing epithalon is a name registered by khavinson. So the Chinese companies use the name epitalon.
It's not very difficult to make as has been said its just 4 amino acids long. The reason it's expensive is that the stuff from Russia is sold there to a captive market (rich Russians) and he charges as high a price he can get.
It's not thrown together in a bathtub it like any other peptide and uses state of the art synthesis machinery to produce and its a niche product and sold in very small amounts hence the price. The amino acids are also produced in laboratory conditions heavy metals don't come into it . If it was used by body builders it would be a fraction of the price it is. It's supply and demand.
The main difference between the purification percentages is down to the washing after it is manufactured in the synthesizers. it's laid down by the machines on a plastizser rather like printing four dots with a special glue between each amino acid to hold them together. Then the next 4 and continues like dots all in a row with the amino acids in sequence and the glue binder missing between every forth short chain. And that's in the smaller cheaper machines. Afterwards it goes through a number of chemical washes and filtration to release each chain of four acids from the plastisizer to seperate them. the lower the percentage the less washes and filtration they have had. Hence the lower price. As there is much less time spent in the washing process. Plus some incomplete chains that have been broken in the process. How bad to a person these chemical washes are I don't know but I would think anything above 98 per cent would have minimal amounts left in.
The lower price quoted is probably nearer the true cost than the inflated price used by the group selling it in Russia.
Chimes prices for most peptides and hormones are about a tenth the cost of those in the west for many reasons.

HGH is not dangerous if taken in amounts below 2iu a day this amount brings it back to the level it was when we were in our late teens. The concern about HGH is that is causes the liver to produce more IGF 1 that has been postulated to increase the risk of cancer as it is an upregulator of telomerase which could trigger pre cancer cells to start increasing by lengthening their telomeres. But has not been proven in trails including examining thousands of kids here in the UK that have taken it as youngsters to enable them to attain their normal growth which they lack. Higher incidents of cancer were not found when compared to the normal kids the same age.

The hgh part peptides sold by many peptide suppliers mentioned ( sorry can't remember it's full name ) are a way of getting round the law especially in the US where it's illegal to sell HGH except on prescription from a doctor if you have certain health problems. they contain only part of the HGH sequence that is found in full HGH just a smaller number than the full 191 amino acids that are in HGH. They may be quite effective but I have no idea as I've never tried them.

Edited by pleb, 18 June 2015 - 11:28 AM.

• Well Written x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#1063 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 01:18 PM

Thanks Pleb, very well said. Pleb is my source on much of my input, from his past postings.

One never knows what one is really getting, but the manufacturers DO put up fact sheets on their products, regarding purity. The other point brought up here. is that if one is injecting 250 micrograms of something, and it is on the low side of purity, say perhaps 97%. That amount is negligible. And it is not as if  a  manufacturer is using arsenic as a filler. They would be using an inert product.

As usual, it is cheaper in the long run, to do the job right. ( manufacturer). The stories of Chinese food ( outside of China) having dog meat in it is ridiculous. Due to high volume processing of "legal" meat, such as chicken, would be much cheaper to get than paying someone to butcher even road kill.

The only difference, here, is that using a less pure product at high purity prices would be possible, as WE would not know the difference. I usually go to the link of the providing manufacturer to read the quality sheets... but again, one still does not really know....... but, even though the distributor may increase profits by diluting perhaps 1 %, we should still get very similar benefits.

Just my thoughts. I am not really knowledgeable in these areas.

Ricc

#1064 Dimi

• 35 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 03:39 PM

Thank for answers.

In fact the question is : " peptide stay effective when it lose 1 % purity, ? Wthat means purity of the peptide, it is structural integrity ?

You understand my interrogation, i have no answers and it's very importante because if purity = structural integrity, 97% mean a breck peptide who don't work...

If you are a answer and a documentation real, i take it :(

#1065 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 03:46 PM

If something say 98% purity, 98% of the stuff inside that vial is the substance you want. There's just 2% of stuff that's not the actual substance. This 2% could be anything. Left over residue from the synth, inert matter, fillers, idk. It could be anything. But as I understand things, if it says 100% purity, 100% of the stuff in that vial will be your peptide. If something is 50% pure, only 50% of stuff in the vial will be your peptide. Purity is no indication of how effective a peptide is. Am I right? This is my understanding so please correct me if I'm wrong.

#1066 pleb

• 462 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 05:16 PM

Yes because of the way it's produced if it says a percentage . that's the amount of peptide. IE 4 amino acids glued together in the correct order as a chain of 4 not one but hundreds or thousands in a vial.
The rest are the broken chains and residue from the wash that it goes through to get rid of the plastisizer and other bits of glue used to hold the acids together these are from the broken chains.
A bit like chocolates in a box that has say 97 that are perfectly formed and another three which are broken or missing some of the chocolate or cream from the centre.
The chains get damaged as they are being made in the machine and during the wash so many of the acids will be single acids and the others two or three that have broken so no longer 4 connected acids.
One of the reasons that most peptides and hormones are not sold as a pill is that the acid in your stomach just breaks them down into seperate amino acids destroying the bond between them breaking the chain.
Once a bond is broken its just individual acids that enter your blood stream.

#1067 Dimi

• 35 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 06:19 PM

Tank you again,

So my interrogation is just % purity peptide = purity peptide structure...
And now i have new importante question, listen : % purity peptide is about all peptides in bottle or about only some peptide in bottle ?

If % concerning all peptides in bottle that means all peptide in bottle are structurally damaged and that mean no efficient epitalon...

Or all all peptides are save in bottle but with another little residual product...

#1068 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 06:23 PM

Tank you again,
So my interrogation is just % purity peptide = purity peptide structure...
And now i have new importante question, listen : % purity peptide is about all peptides in bottle or about only some peptide in bottle ?
If % concerning all peptides in bottle that means all peptide in bottle are structurally damaged and that mean no efficient epitalon...
Or all all peptides are save in bottle but with another little residual product...

I'm sorry, I'm not sure I fully understand your question. Your concern over the purity of the peptides you get is insignificant. If you get 98% pure epitalon, its still effective. There's no reason to be concerned about purity and efficacy. Your concern is invalid in this situation. Unless you are buying something that is lower then 95% pure I wouldn't worry about a thing. Just buy some epitalon and use it. You'll be fine and the peptide will function perfectly fine.

#1069 Dimi

• 35 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 06:40 PM

No, my question speack about the peptide pourcentage, If the pourcentage means structure peptide and not the quantity peptide in the bottle ;

that mean peptide are not 100 % whole...

putity = whole peptide or purity = peptide quantity in bottle

#1070 pleb

• 462 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 06:41 PM

Hi Dimitri. % this is a percentage sign. just a short hand way of writing percentage as you would put in maths

x means Times when multiplying. + means adding together. - means take away

so 70 percent can be written 70%

I've edited this as I think I know what you mean. It's unlikely that the amino acids would be impure .perhaps to a fracture of a per cent probably nearer 100% pure or as near as it can be. It's such a small amount that it can be ignored.
The figures for percentage refers to the amount of the peptide to the amount of other broken chains and chemical wash that is left.

Edited by pleb, 18 June 2015 - 06:56 PM.

#1071 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 06:45 PM

When you see 98% pure next to a peptide, it has nothing to do with the structure or efficiency of the peptide. It has nothing to do with how effective the peptide is. All its saying is that the contents of your product contain 98% of that peptide. It does not mean that every single peptide molecule is only 98% of a peptide.

Can someone better explain this?

#1072 Dimi

• 35 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 06:48 PM

hihihihi !

YOUOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU i undrstand...

:laugh:

Edited by Dimitri, 18 June 2015 - 06:49 PM.

#1073 pleb

• 462 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 06:58 PM

Thank God my fingers were wearing out. Lol
DZ thanks your explanation was spot on.

#1074 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:00 PM

Thank God my fingers were wearing out. Lol
DZ thanks your explanation was spot on.

I was beginning to question if he was serious or not. Haha

#1075 sciwalk

• Topic Starter
  • 117 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 09:53 PM

When you see 98% pure next to a peptide, it has nothing to do with the structure or efficiency of the peptide. It has nothing to do with how effective the peptide is. All its saying is that the contents of your product contain 98% of that peptide. It does not mean that every single peptide molecule is only 98% of a peptide.

Can someone better explain this?

Actually, the purity of a peptide is how refined, how clean and/or "pure" the actual peptide itself has been filtered down to.  Content of your vial is another issue and is something that many do not make clear.  It is possible to have 98% pure peptide but only 50% of the content of your vial is peptide.  Some fillers are often added to keep peptides stable and/or to help in the measuring during production.

To the previous comment on the ease or not of making AEDG, yes, it is only a 4 amino acid peptide but that does not make it easier to produce.  In fact, peptides at protein levels less then 6 are highly unstable, it is easy to break and easy to be influenced by external conditions.  Many labs will not even attempt to make 2 amino acid peptides.  There are ways that can be utilized to help reduce the loss and keep the small peptides, according to their design, more stable.  Also, the more that can be produced in a single batch, the lower the price becomes (this goes to the supply and demand issue)  So far AEDG is not a high demand peptide.  Was it you pleb that was talking about how the peptide was made?  This procedure is more or less correct but not in mass production and there is more than one way to produce peptides even in mass production but to operate this equipment for low volume production means it is tied up for make a small amount when that equipment could be making mass amounts of something else.  This again ends up reflecting to the price.

Cost of the peptide is also "GREATLY" affected by the purity.  The most common, not for human or animal use, peptides will be as low as 75% purity and are commonly used for industrial purposes.  These peptides have received only a simple rinse and no separation for bad chains.
What can be left over that is not the peptide or broken chains?  There is an extremely long list of potential reagents that may be used during the process, things that you most certainly do not want to be taking into your body, especially through injection.

Sorry, I don't mean to go on and on and I am not trying to SCARE anyone here.  My point just is, when talking about price, there are a lot of factors, not just a condition of marketing, sales by x company compared to y company and you most certainly do not want to be looking for the cheapest,  That should be your last consideration.  On the flip side of that, the most expensive does not guarantee the highest quality either.  The best is always to buy a little bit and get it tested.  Don't just do this once either as MOST of the places online, and even the ones that many here claim as "BIG" or "THE BEST MOST RELIABLE" are reselling peptides produced by others so what they sell you one day may not be the same next time.

• Informative x 1

#1076 Dimi

• 35 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 08:23 AM

Hello and thank a lot for precosion about epitalon peptide.

I buy Bioluma peptide, according to me they are serious and they follow their client...
The quality of peptide is realy importante for efficient processing.
:happy:

I looking for an epitalon peptide less expensive but  I do not trust low price... :dry:
Ex interresting price : http://www.blueskype...halon-10mg.html
(1 buy, 1 free)

What do you think about it and about Blu sky website.I heard about it they can't give a real peptide epitalon quality...

#1077 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 09:17 AM

Thanks for great info.

Question: For the first time, I have reconstituted a peptide, and have some sediment left in the vial . ( fragment). Is it ok to use this, if I let the sediment fall to the side of the vial and draw the peptide while the bottle is held slightly sideways ? Is it useable ?

Thanks

Rich

#1078 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 03:09 PM

got answer

Peptide Will Not Fully Dissolve

If a peptide does not fully dissolve in water within a few minutes, you should try to add another 1-2ml of water (so that there is 2-3ml of water total inside the vial) and then leave the vial for 24 hours in the refrigerator. Most of the time this will allow the remaining "chunks" inside the vial to completely dissolve into the solution. If you do this, always remember to then double or triple your original dosage.

Vials where the contents do not fully dissolve are still safe to use and are not contaminated. Peptide manufacturers indicate that the difference in effectiveness will not be noticeable due to the actual peptide weight which remains caught in the non-dissolved mass being such a small amount.

Non-dissolved fragments are caused by different densities inside the vial during the freeze-drying process. If the density of the vials is not the same everywhere then when water is added the parts with higher density may not dissolve as normal.

It is important to remember that peptides are designed for laboratory and research purposes and if they were being used for that purpose then any non-dissolved particles could be quickly dissolved with use of an ultrasonicator, or the addition of acetic acid to the vial. Unfortunately with peptide vials which are re-sold for human use, this is often not possible

#1079 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 03:21 PM

I've had vials where the peptide didn't fully dissolve. I usually just spin it around with my hand until it does or just put it in the fridge and leave it be. It should fully dissolve over night. Just make sure to spin it around a little before you use it. If it doesn't dissolve then you definitely need to add more water. I try to keep my peptides as concentrated as I can though.

Edit: I've received my 100mg vial of Epitalon today. I'm debating on the dosage I should use though. Any recommendations? I plan on doing SubQ administration instead of IV. IV would be far more effective but unfortunately I do not want to deal with the process of doing IV injections. I'm thinking maybe 1mg daily but I'd like some opinions first.

Edited by dz93, 19 June 2015 - 03:25 PM.

#1080 semicrystalline

• 5 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 07:42 AM

@dz93

I think that a dosage of 1mg per Day is more then enough !

my personal opinion is that more then 2 mg give's no more effect, from a subjective point of view. I tried high doses (10mg) with no more effects. 

My subjective references were: social interactions, vivid dreams, skin smoothness, overall well being, stress response.

If i had 100 legit mg i would do a 100 Day cycle. 

Only a suggestio;) 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)