* * * * * 14 votes

Epitalon (Split from Astragalus thread)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1755 replies to this topic

#1351 Nuke

• 125 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:40 AM

While pure may come over as aggressive, I have to fully agree with him.

People are selling things they have no idea of. If you search for Thymalin one of the first hits is peptidesciences. On their page the heading is "Thymalin Bi Peptide (Synthetic Thymalin) Thymalin Peptide Sequence: Pyr-L-Ala-L-Lys-L-Ser-L-Gln-Gly-Gly-L-Ser-L-Asn-OH" Just this heading is utter bullshit. 

So first, what is Thymalin? You will find its a polypeptide complex. It is not a single peptide. You can find it described here. https://encrypted.go...76?hl=en&lr=all

Second, what is "Synthetic Thymalin". The closest you will find is something called Thymogen, sequence Glu-Trp. It is not really synthetic Thymalin, it is just an active fragment of one of its peptides. For immune modulating effects, it is what most people want I guess. Here is its patent https://encrypted.go...51?hl=en&lr=all

Third, that is a bi peptide? Something with 2 amino acids. Not 9.

Lastly we get Pyr-L-Ala-L-Lys-L-Ser-L-Gln-Gly-Gly-L-Ser-L-Asn-OH. It is something called Thymulin. There is not much info on it, but here is the wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thymulin . Does it do anything positive? Possibly. Does it do anything negative? Maybe. Does Khavinson's Thymalin extract contain Thymulin? Possibly. The fact is we just don't know. We don't even know if the stuff random peptide shops sell is Glu-Trp or Pyr-L-Ala-L-Lys-L-Ser-L-Gln-Gly-Gly-L-Ser-L-Asn-OH or even something else.Btw a bi peptide had 2 amino acids, not 9.

To make it more confusing, then we have Crystagen (Glu-Asp-Pro). It also boosts the immune system https://encrypted.go...tents/US8057810

As I said before, we should stop using names and start using amino acid sequences. This is one reason I prefer to deal directly with reliable labs, who build the peptide to my specification. 

• Good Point x 1

#1352 pure

• 111 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 10:41 AM

..I especially like how P/S have invented (in their bungling amateur incompetence) an entirely new name for a type of peptide.. ie. Thymalin "Bi" Peptide.

WTF is a "Bi Peptide"? Google doesn't even now. Obviously we think we know they mean "Dipeptide", BUT, do they?

After all, you would have to be pretty fricken stupid to say something you were selling was a Dipeptide, when you know very well it contains 9 amino acids, AND you print its 9 amino acid sequence on your website product page.

Thus, to this day I still think the "Bi" is an unsolved mystery which only P/S can explain.

On their website it states "Thymalin Bi Peptide (Synthetic Thymalin)" with a whole blurb about Thymalin. But there is no mention of how what they are selling is actually related to or an analogue of Thymalin. There is nothing on their page which confirms that what they are selling really is "Synthetic Thymalin".

Effectively, it's akin to selling a 6 horsepower outboard motor on that page with an accompanying blurb about Thymalin. it's nonsensical rubbish.

It is correct that P/S are selling Thymulin, IF what is actually in the vial has the 9 amino acid sequence stated on the product page.

But does it? I'm sure they wouldn't have a clue.

ThymUlin was developed in the 70's before Khavinson's time (ie. it has no relation or connection to him and ThymAlin) and used to be named "Facteur Thymique Serique".

From all the reading I've done about Khavinson's Peptide Bioregulators and Thymalin, it is clear he has identified and isolated multiple short peptides (di and tri) within the 38 amino acid sequence of natural Thymalin which have, in their own right, biological activity insofar as regulating the immune system. They are:

Thymogen (Dipeptide); Vilon (Dipeptide); Crystagen (Tripeptide); "AB-9" (Dipeptide); "T-32" (Tripeptide); and, "R-1" (Dipeptide)

BTW, Khavinson's natural ThymAlin (which has a sequence 38 amino acids in length) does not contain anywhere in its sequence, a sequence of 9 amino acids matching ThymUlin's.

On the subject of reliable labs, all the above is precisely the reason why I only deal with Pivotal Bioscience nowadays. If you care about dealing with someone with breadth and depth of knowledge 2nd to no one, integrity, principles, the best value for money pricing, GMP spec production and, most importantly, testing, then there is no one else you would deal with in my opinion, apart from perhaps 'tier 1' vendors such as Bachem, Polypeptide, etc., if they'll deal with you and you can afford them.

And I don't say this lightly. I've been a big-time slutty whore when it comes to buying research peptides. I've tried em all, and pivotal is hands-down the best.

And I'm not aggressive.

I just don't want to see the availability of Research Peptides be killed-off by regulatory authorities overnight because someone gets killed thanks to jackass amateur stupid inept incompetence of some online vendor who hasn't got a clue what they're peddling or of its quality. And this scenario happening is very much on the cards at this rate with all the cowboy operators and the punters who seem to trust without question and buy their unknown/unverified products.

I am just 'protective' of a good thing :-D (availability of research peptides) and accordingly have no tolerance for amateur inept incompetent fools who make exorbitant profit margins, yet won't spend a few hundred dollars getting proper testing to ensure their products are safe and are what they claim they are, and instead trade on the excuse/fob off this ethical and moral obligation by saying they are selling 'research peptides' not for human use, when they know full well people are using them.

Chris

People are selling things they have no idea of. If you search for Thymalin one of the first hits is peptidesciences. On their page the heading is "Thymalin Bi Peptide (Synthetic Thymalin) Thymalin Peptide Sequence: Pyr-L-Ala-L-Lys-L-Ser-L-Gln-Gly-Gly-L-Ser-L-Asn-OH" Just this heading is utter bullshit. 
So first, what is Thymalin? You will find its a polypeptide complex. It is not a single peptide. You can find it described here. https://encrypted.go...76?hl=en&lr=all
Second, what is "Synthetic Thymalin". The closest you will find is something called Thymogen, sequence Glu-Trp. It is not really synthetic Thymalin, it is just an active fragment of one of its peptides. For immune modulating effects, it is what most people want I guess. Here is its patent https://encrypted.go...51?hl=en&lr=all
Lastly we get Pyr-L-Ala-L-Lys-L-Ser-L-Gln-Gly-Gly-L-Ser-L-Asn-OH. It is something called Thymulin. There is not much info on it, but here is the wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thymulin . Does it do anything positive? Possibly. Does it do anything negative? Maybe. Does Khavinson's Thymalin extract contain Thymulin? Possibly. The fact is we just don't know. We don't even know if the stuff random peptide shops sell is Glu-Trp or Pyr-L-Ala-L-Lys-L-Ser-L-Gln-Gly-Gly-L-Ser-L-Asn-OH or even something else.Btw a bi peptide had 2 amino acids, not 9.
To make it more confusing, then we have Crystagen (Glu-Asp-Pro). It also boosts the immune system https://encrypted.go...tents/US8057810
As I said before, we should stop using names and start using amino acid sequences. This is one reason I prefer to deal directly with reliable labs, who build the peptide to my specification. 

Edited by pure, 19 February 2016 - 11:24 AM.

• Agree x 1

#1353 pure

• 111 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 11:47 AM

THAT is a great offer and idea. Except there is a risk that people will suggest either of us could have tampered with it.

But, setting aside the ridiculous for a moment, the simplest way to 99% verify identity is to test Molecular Weight. This will at least 99.5% confirm it contains the correct amino acids as there are only a few amino acids which have molecular weights within 1 Dalton of others.

But it won't confirm they are in the correct sequence.

However, only the most woefully useless and incompetent lab could use the correct amino acids but join them together in the wrong sequence. But of course, China being china, you never know.

So, I think, if the Molecular Weight is correct, then it's almost certain it's Thymulin.

I'm in London. As i said in a previous post, I only deal with Pivotal Bioscience which is in Australia, and I would ask them to do it.

If you really want to do it, then say so and I'll ask them about cost.

However, Peptide Sciences says, on the page that it's sold from that the peptide sequence of their "thymalin" is Pyr-L-Ala-L-Lys-L-Ser-L-Gln-Gly-Gly-L-Ser-L-Asn-OH, so that isn't a question.

What is a good question is whether that sequence is appropriate as a synthetic version of naturally-derived thymalin.

Wikipedia says that the sequence for "thymulin" is - H-Pyr-Ala-Lys-Ser-Gln-Gly-Gly-Ser-Asn-OH.

This looks to be basically the same as what Peptide Sciences says that they are selling.

However, I am not a chemist, so perhaps one of the chemists will comment on this.

I've tried several versions of epitalon from Ceretropic and Awakebrain and the time that I tried plain epitalon from Ceretropic combined with Peptide Sciences' "thymalin" was the time that I experienced the most profound improvement in facial wrinkles, so it would be good to know whether the peptide sequence that Peptide Sciences says they are selling is appropriate.

Of course, it would also be most telling if someone had the lab equipment to confirm what Peptide Sciences is selling.

If someone will do this, I will buy a batch of Peptide Sciences' "thymalin" to test.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#1354 Nuke

• 125 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 February 2016 - 11:56 AM

Hmmm. Bi/di peptide went totally over my head. Guess while I'm mostly bilingual I still miss some nuances of the English language. Or is it dilingual. :laugh:

So far I used Genscript for all my peptides. They are having a problem with getting one of the precursors for P21 now. I'll check with some of the vendors you named.

I agree on your worries about someone dying. It also makes anecdotal reports less accurate, seeing that we don't know what many people are really taking.

#1355 pure

• 111 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 12:21 PM

I checked out P21 too, but it's very expensive IF you get the real thing (and not whatever Ceretropic were likely selling).

re. the "trouble" you mention, i expect you're likely referring to the special amino acid required for P21:

http://www.polypepti...-prfa21602.html

which is super expensive AND 80% of it is lost during synthesis, rendering the finished peptide even more expensive.

hence, why it is very unlikely that what Ceretropic were selling, which they claimed to be P21, was actually really P21, cause their price was just too low.

but, this thread isn't really the place for P21 discussion.

Hmmm. Bi/di peptide went totally over my head. Guess while I'm mostly bilingual I still miss some nuances of the English language. Or is it dilingual. :laugh:

So far I used Genscript for all my peptides. They are having a problem with getting one of the precursors for P21 now. I'll check with some of the vendors you named.
I agree on your worries about someone dying. It also makes anecdotal reports less accurate, seeing that we don't know what many people are really taking.

• Ill informed x 1

#1356 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:27 PM

Lastly we get Pyr-L-Ala-L-Lys-L-Ser-L-Gln-Gly-Gly-L-Ser-L-Asn-OH. It is something called Thymulin. There is not much info on it, but here is the wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thymulin . Does it do anything positive? Possibly. Does it do anything negative? Maybe. Does Khavinson's Thymalin extract contain Thymulin? Possibly. The fact is we just don't know. We don't even know if the stuff random peptide shops sell is Glu-Trp or Pyr-L-Ala-L-Lys-L-Ser-L-Gln-Gly-Gly-L-Ser-L-Asn-OH or even something else. Btw a bi peptide had 2 amino acids, not 9.

Thank you, Nuke. You've provided much more to consider, although, as you note, it's even more confusing.

Curiously, to add to the pool of data, on page 2 of one of the patents you linked - https://encrypted.go...51?hl=en&lr=all - it says, "The pharmaceutical preparation for the therapy of immune deficiency conditions according to the present invention incorporates a peptide of the following structure: H-L-Glu-L-Trp-OH and a pharmaceutically acceptable vehicle."

I'm not married to any position. My only goal is to find what's true so that we can all benefit.

#1357 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:56 PM

THAT is a great offer and idea. Except there is a risk that people will suggest either of us could have tampered with it.

But, setting aside the ridiculous for a moment, the simplest way to 99% verify identity is to test Molecular Weight. This will at least 99.5% confirm it contains the correct amino acids as there are only a few amino acids which have molecular weights within 1 Dalton of others.

But it won't confirm they are in the correct sequence.

However, only the most woefully useless and incompetent lab could use the correct amino acids but join them together in the wrong sequence. But of course, China being china, you never know.

So, I think, if the Molecular Weight is correct, then it's almost certain it's Thymulin.

I'm in London. As i said in a previous post, I only deal with Pivotal Bioscience which is in Australia, and I would ask them to do it.

If you really want to do it, then say so and I'll ask them about cost.

However, Peptide Sciences says, on the page that it's sold from that the peptide sequence of their "thymalin" is Pyr-L-Ala-L-Lys-L-Ser-L-Gln-Gly-Gly-L-Ser-L-Asn-OH, so that isn't a question.

What is a good question is whether that sequence is appropriate as a synthetic version of naturally-derived thymalin.

Wikipedia says that the sequence for "thymulin" is - H-Pyr-Ala-Lys-Ser-Gln-Gly-Gly-Ser-Asn-OH.

This looks to be basically the same as what Peptide Sciences says that they are selling.

However, I am not a chemist, so perhaps one of the chemists will comment on this.

I've tried several versions of epitalon from Ceretropic and Awakebrain and the time that I tried plain epitalon from Ceretropic combined with Peptide Sciences' "thymalin" was the time that I experienced the most profound improvement in facial wrinkles, so it would be good to know whether the peptide sequence that Peptide Sciences says they are selling is appropriate.

Of course, it would also be most telling if someone had the lab equipment to confirm what Peptide Sciences is selling.

If someone will do this, I will buy a batch of Peptide Sciences' "thymalin" to test.

I will pay for a vial of Peptide Science's "Thymalin" if someone will analyze it.

I was hoping that someone on Longecity that has the correct lab equipment would test it in the same spirit of donating it for our enlightenment rather than pay a lab to do it.

However, if I donate the PS "Thymalin" perhaps a few people would join in covering the lab test costs.

It's worthwhile to ask the lab what the cost would be.

Further, I bought some of what is supposed to be the real Russian animal-derived Thymalin, as seen in the attached photo, from a Russian pharmacy, via Amazon.

I'd be curious to see how that tests also. Perhaps that can be compared to the supposed synthetic "thymalin."

Please do ask

Attached Thumbnails

• Russian Timalin 30%.jpg

#1358 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 February 2016 - 10:43 PM

I assume you all voted 'yes' to the third party testing of supplements program Project Idea?  :)

http://www.longecity...ments-programe/

As for a currently available, free lab:

Strangelove: "This is a government funded lab with some testing restrictions, but I can possibly arrange novel nootropics identity/purity testing (from group buys) for "free" getting a sample to experiment with."
http://www.longecity...ndpost&p=762377

Hopefully they have the reqd equipment to test these peptides.

If not; send them to me.  I'll be happy to share my anecdotal report!  :)

#1359 pure

• 111 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 12:40 AM

I can see exactly where this is headed, if it's done half-arsed as the below post suggests (IMO). It is headed in the direction niner describes in the following post:

http://www.longecity...me/#entry719975

where he states: "Just like the TLR brouhaha, it was the wrong methodology for the job."

At the time, I posted what testing of the TLR GHK should be done to verify its identity, and it was ignored. And as expected the testing turned out the be a shamozzle and some would say raised more questions than it answered.. But it provided great entertainment value, so it wasn't all for nothing. :)

A few posts back I posted the simple, accurate and inexpensive way to verify that P/S's "Thymalin Bi Peptide" is in fact Thymulin, a nine amino acid sequence peptide.

But just like with the GHK testing, by all means ignore my advice at your peril.

There is so substitute for getting it tested PROFESSIONALLY rather than via some amateur arrangement.

I assume you all voted 'yes' to the third party testing of supplements program Project Idea?   :)

Strangelove: "This is a government funded lab with some testing restrictions, but I can possibly arrange novel nootropics identity/purity testing (from group buys) for "free" getting a sample to experiment with."

If not; send them to me.  I'll be happy to share my anecdotal report!   :)

Edited by pure, 20 February 2016 - 12:42 AM.

#1360 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 February 2016 - 09:41 AM

I can see exactly where this is headed, if it's done half-arsed as the below post suggests (IMO). It is headed in the direction niner describes in the following post:
http://www.longecity...me/#entry719975
where he states: "Just like the TLR brouhaha, it was the wrong methodology for the job."
At the time, I posted what testing of the TLR GHK should be done to verify its identity, and it was ignored. And as expected the testing turned out the be a shamozzle and some would say raised more questions than it answered.. But it provided great entertainment value, so it wasn't all for nothing. :)
A few posts back I posted the simple, accurate and inexpensive way to verify that P/S's "Thymalin Bi Peptide" is in fact Thymulin, a nine amino acid sequence peptide.
But just like with the GHK testing, by all means ignore my advice at your peril.
There is so substitute for getting it tested PROFESSIONALLY rather than via some amateur arrangement.

I assume you all voted 'yes' to the third party testing of supplements program Project Idea?   :)
If not; send them to me.  I'll be happy to share my anecdotal report!   :)

Ok;
Are you saying that the  third party testing of supplements program Project Idea would be "some amateur arrangement"?  
ie:  Are you telling Caliban. the registered owner of this URL, that he is a monkey before the project even kicks off?

So you want it tested for free... professionally...?

The lab that Strangelove has found is a govt run lab, brought into being to protect consumers, so do go to the trouble of finding out more before taking a shit on that idea.

TLR and GHK/GHK-Cu:
That thread started out as me being interested in GHK and turned into a group buy.
I'm the 1st to admit that I didn't have a bloody clue about lab testing, peptide manufacture, or what I was getting myself into!
The co-inciding inter-vendor fight added to the whole thing turning into a chaotic circus, but at the end of the day:

Niner: "...The problem here is that one of their competitors is using bogus analytical methodology, generating wrong results, and smearing them on reddit.  After the competitor posted an improperly run chromatographic analysis of TLR's GHK-Cu and said that it wasn't what it was supposed to be, one of our members sent a sample of the same product to a third party analytical lab that did an HPLC/MS analysis.  The sample proved to be GHK of high purity..."
http://www.longecity...ndpost&p=739190

Everyone:

Professional testing will cost around 3000 USD unless you are lucky enough to find someone here that will pass muster with Pure.  

I don't think God is a member!? :)

I recommend that everyone elect Pure as the organiser of any testing done.
He has zero tolerance for BS and you can be sure that the testing will be done professionally and be of the highest standard...
It will also cut down dramatically on aggressive criticism in this thread.

I had and have no intention whatsoever of getting any more involved in any testing that might occur here, than my previous post. I'd rather get a surprise prostate exam from Edward Scissorhands!

Edited by Logic, 20 February 2016 - 10:03 AM.

#1361 pure

• 111 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 10:18 AM

Logic,

You wrote:

"Are you saying that the third party testing of supplements program Project Idea would be "some amateur arrangement"?  
ie:  Are you telling Caliban. the registered owner of this URL, that he is a monkey before the project even kicks off?
"

hahaha. I DID NOT say that. I made no reference to that programme whatsoever. That programme has not played out yet. Where did I write that?

I'm an evaluator, not reactor. I evaluate a multitude of data over time before forming an opinion on balance. I don't "react" to isolated events.

The 'testing of supplements programme' hasn't generated any events or data to consider/evaluate for competency yet, and so there is nothing to say.

If you evaluate the context in which I wrote:

"I can see exactly where this is headed, if it's done half-arsed as the below post suggests (IMO). It is headed in the direction niner describes in the following post:"

it is obvious the scope of the above sentence was limited to this thread and your half-suggestion insofar as getting the Thymalin Bi-sexual peptide tested is concerned.

You wrote in your post referred to above where it says "as the below post suggests":

"As for a currently available, free lab:
"

What you half-suggested above is what I meant by "where it's headed". Your half-suggestion is wishy-washy, imprecise, not definite, has doubts associated with it.

And there's that word, "HOPE" featuring again. Gotta love it. Humans so like to live in it. haha!

I propose that "hope" be removed from the equation altogether, and firstly, the appropriate and topically relevant tests be done (not as occurred with TLR's GHK as niner commented), and secondly, that they be carried out by a reputable competent professional organization.

..so that there is absolutely zero possibility of ambiguity, uncertainty, smoke-screen, subterfuge, doubt, or incompetency coming into the mix.

Professional testing will cost $3000, you say. Will it?

That is absurd. It costs nothing of the sort for peptides.

#1362 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 February 2016 - 12:40 PM

ye;  evaluate and criticise seems to be your forte, but taking the reigns yourself is totally avoided and not even mentioned.
I don't work for you, so its not my job to verify the lab that Strangelove found.
You want the testing; YOU fucking organise it for a change! 

Yes; things will not always go as planned and you may end up (God forbid!) having to criticise yourself..!
You will survive, learn and grow from the experience.  

(Soz for hijacking the thread everyone)

Edited by Logic, 20 February 2016 - 12:41 PM.

• Cheerful x 2
  • Well Written x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#1363 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 February 2016 - 09:57 AM

To bring this back down to Earth, I would support testing by donating. I'm not a chemist so I don't know the technical stuff well enough to run testing.

I had a superior experience with Ceretropic's epitalon and Peptide Science's "synthetic thymu(a)lin," so I am willing to donate well to see if what I experienced was just placebo or find out what Peptide Science's thyma-whatever really is.

It would be most interesting to see whether there is something real about what I experienced or not.

I would be quite surprised to find that it was all in my head, but I welcome finding out the truth.

I've been planning on doing another cycle of the two peptides in March, expecting to experience another noticeable reversal of facial aging, but would prefer to see test results now that this has come up with some critical commentary.

Thank you for that, pure, even though your communication skills are a bit harsh.

• like x 1

#1364 pure

• 111 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 12:13 PM

no point letting frustration get the better of you, Logic.

i never criticize unless I believe it's warranted. when have I ever said I would not contribute? never.

i have contributed many times by providing high quality information.

and, it wasn't me who wanted testing of Peptide Science's Thymalin Bi Peptide. I would never deal with P/S because i found them too be jackass amateurs.

mikey mentioned he would like to test it, and per my post in response, i offered to get a quote from pivotal bioscience to make sure it is done professionally and unequivocally.

whenever i've asked them for test reports for peptides they supply, the tests have always been done by the Australian government national measurement institute:

http://www.measureme...es/default.aspx

something can be simple, or it can be made to be very hard. i propose testing can be very simple.

i've sent an email to pivotal, and will post once I have further info

ye;  evaluate and criticise seems to be your forte, but taking the reigns yourself is totally avoided and not even mentioned.
I don't work for you, so its not my job to verify the lab that Strangelove found.
You want the testing; YOU fucking organise it for a change! 

Yes; things will not always go as planned and you may end up (God forbid!) having to criticise yourself..!
You will survive, learn and grow from the experience.  

(Soz for hijacking the thread everyone)

#1365 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 February 2016 - 09:20 PM

This is about Peptide Sciences and my experience.

My lab rat used their CJC1295 w/DAC at 5mg EW for many, many weeks.  Based on the scientific literature, a 5mg dose should double GH production.  Pre and post blood tests showed a modest 53% increase in GH.  I did a rough calculation and I recall that I found that correlates to about a 3mg dose. 

Does anyone know a reputable lab that can formulate peptides?  Please send me a PM.

#1366 Dimi

• 35 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 10:24 PM

can someone share its protocol to consume epitalon sublingal while you have a glass bottle with 100mg in it.. the powder is totally freezed in it for me. Dilute with water will allow some bacteria proliferation which i want to avoid.. So any idea ?

Bonjour,

J'ai déjà répondu à cette question :

1. l'epitalon s'utilise avec de l'eau bactériostatique que tu trouveras facilement sur le net

2. la posologie est la suivante : (instruction laboratoire) faire gouter entre 8 et 20 gouttes d'épitalon sous la langue (avec un pressoir) tu peux compter les goutes car le produit sort du frigo et tu sens le froid, ensuite tu gardes le produit sous la langue 5 minutes (moi je le garde 30 minutes), ne pas manger 30 minutes avant et 30 minutes après ; le produit est directement absorbé et passe dans le sang en 5 minutes par les gencives ; c'est un principe utilisé par les sportifs pour absorber rapidement le sucre pendant l'effort.

3. si tu as les moyens il faut absorber 300 mg d'epitalon par mois le temps de rechargement de ta télomérase se fait avec une consommation moyenne sur 2.5 ans ensuite 4 mois d'epitalon par an suffit pour entretenir la télomérase et son amputation naturelle durant la duplication cellulaire (tu bloques alors ton vieillissement)

4. j'accompagne maintenant l'epitalon de vitamine B3 1 g jour (la vitamine B3 est le ciment du catabolisme de la cellule et intervient dans plus de 50 catabolismes) la B3 dope le mitochondrie et permet de rajeunir le fonctionnement de l'ensemble du système.

5. il faut également s’intéresser de très prés à saturer le plasma sanguin de vitamine C (la vraie) à étudier sérieusement (à voir (8 à 9 g jour)

Cordialement.

#1367 Huckfinn

• 103 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 06:00 AM

When you say.." vitamine C (la vraie)", do you simply mean NOT the ascorbic acid one or are you referring to somdthing else?
Thanks.

Edited by Huckfinn, 22 February 2016 - 06:00 AM.

#1368 Dimi

• 35 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 07:49 AM

Vitamine C (la vraie) je parle de la Vitamine C en poudre d'origine végétale - Qualité Supérieure que l'on ne trouve pas en pharmacie évidemment (posologie mensongère de l'industrie pharmaceutique)...

On parle aussi du NAD+ (hors de prix) un dérivé qui résiste aux dégradation causées par le système biologique (vitamine fragile)

le but étant de permettre la captation de cette vitamine par le mitochondrie...

Vous trouverez la vitamine C végétale sur le net...

N'hésitez pas a rechercher de votre côté les études relatives à la vitamine C sur  la cellules l'organisme et sur les maladie dégénératives et à partager...

#1369 Huckfinn

• 103 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 08:23 AM

.....Is there any anecdotal evidence rif. Epitalon strenghtening thinning hair?

I suspect not but I thought I'd ask anyway, just in case.................

#1370 Dimi

• 35 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 11:13 AM

.....Is there any anecdotal evidence rif. Epitalon strenghtening thinning hair?

I suspect not but I thought I'd ask anyway, just in case.................

Pour les cheveux l'epitalon permet de redonner de l'épaisseur éventuellement quelques repousses mais on parle de prise de dose complètes je te donne un lien d'info sur l'epitalon c'est ce qu'il y a de plus complet en fr...
Je ne me fournis plus la car trop cher pour moi en ce moment mais les infos sont bien complètes et tu peux avoir accès à une new lettre...
http://epitalon-sant...e_longevite.php

#1371 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2016 - 02:31 PM

whenever i've asked them for test reports for peptides they supply, the tests have always been done by the Australian government national measurement institute:
something can be simple, or it can be made to be very hard. i propose testing can be very simple.

And Strangelove's lab quite likely is the equivalent of that, in the Netherlands, but free.
But you didn't bother to find that out what their capabilities are and chose to skip the 'evaluate' part of your claimed process.

Is the Australian government national measurement institute the only lab worth the name?
If so you must already have evaluated the dutch lab..?

Instead you chose to dismiss my suggestion to consider the dutch lab out of hand and imply that any advice from me was bound to lead to a 'brouhaha'.

ie:  You implied that any suggestion from me was the advice of an inept idiot, to be disregarded outright.

Hence my frustration at your not being physically nearby to see if you have the balls to be such an asshole in person and take the beating you have earned IMO.

The thumbs up or down votes on this post will be interesting!  :)

• Agree x 2
  • Well Written x 1
  • Disagree x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#1372 Dimi

• 35 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 02:52 PM

And Strangelove's lab quite likely is the equivalent of that, in the Netherlands, but free.
But you didn't bother to find that out what their capabilities are and chose to skip the 'evaluate' part of your claimed process.

Is the Australian government national measurement institute the only lab worth the name?

Instead you chose to dismiss my suggestion to consider the dutch lab out of hand and imply that any advice from me was bound to lead to a 'brouhaha'.

ie:  You implied that any suggestion from me was the advice of an inept idiot, to be disregarded outright.

Hence my frustration at your not being physically nearby to see if you have the balls to be such an asshole in person and take the beating you have earned IMO.

The thumbs up or down votes on this post will be interesting!   :)

Hello,

Stay cool...
I take my epitalon here : http://www.ceretropi..._query=epitalon

Can you know this web site ?

I think it's serious web site for peptide with good price ;)

Best regard

#1373 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2016 - 04:50 PM

Let's go with the free lab. This isn't brain surgery and doesn't need to cost a bunch of money.

Let's bring this down to Earth and work together on it, please, everyone.

#1374 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2016 - 04:52 PM

Hello,

Stay cool...
I take my epitalon here : http://www.ceretropi..._query=epitalon

Can you know this web site ?

I think it's serious web site for peptide with good price ;)

Best regard

Ceretropic hasn't disappointed me yet -- and I've been dealing with them for a couple years, many times, many orders.

#1375 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 March 2016 - 04:47 AM

Been thinking more about Epithalamin. Seeing that it is a complex and not a single peptide, it makes sense that it will have more targets than Epitalon. In link above it shows that Epitalon does increase telomerase, it also increase Melatonin production in older humans and restores thymus function. It also shows that it decreases Cortisol in monkeys, so I would guess in humans too. But I have not seen any human longevity studies on Epitalon (not that I say its not there). Epithalamin has been shown to increase lifespan in mice and to decrease mortality in old humans. Maybe if Epitalon lack some of the Epithalamin targets, we can use it in combination with other short peptides. Pinealon (Glu-Asp-Arg) quickly comes to mind.

Random thought for the day. We know that many indigenous peoples had eaten the brains/hearts/other organs of animals and their enemies. We also know that some peptide extractions had oral bioavailability, seeing that is how they sell it in Russia, as pills. Could peptide bioregulators be an explanation? It it possible to eat raw bovine pineal glands and gain some of the effects of Epithalamin?

I have no idea on 100mg Epitalon, I paid $600 for a gram with TFA removal. 99.2% pure.

Please tell where you bought Epitalon with TFA removal for $600/gram, Nuke.

And thank you!

#1376 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 March 2016 - 05:11 AM

vERY intersting additions to this thread. I shall update my own experiences.I have been taking Epitalon for over a year now, and in the past two months, have noticed physical improvements that I reported on last year, before an operation on bleeding ulcers. It has taken me thios long to recover to the " supermman" :-) rating.

I do not think that Melanotan has improved my sexual life so much as the Epitalon.

I am 71 years old, and I am having sex perhaps 5 times a week. I would add that I have NEVER had orgasms ( incuding body shaking) as I have now.

Enough said about that.

On Melanotan. I agree with prior additions others have made above. I run about 5-7 miles a day, in 90 degeree heat ( not that heat creates a tan) and my hands and back haVE  turned almost black, but my legs are a weak tan. On a trip yesterday fro Tampa Florida back to New Jersey, many remarked I was darker than others of African descent on the plane.

I think this is due to my years in the Canadian Army 55 years ago, in the far north. Even though there was miles of flat ground with snow, we would work with shirts off, and we turned almost black, due to the reflective quality of snow. These areas turned black with the Melatonan, while my legs did not.

I only took .025 mg a day. Yes, that is correct, .025. ( not per kg).

I would add that I am into DNA testing and genealogy. The University of Arizona has told me that they have " never seen a European with so much African DNA". I have also found that I am the grandson of Rudyard Kipling, and I am 10% Gujarati Indian, meaning Rudyard was illegitemate himself. So, perhaps this is coming out with the melanotan.

Perhaps it worked in tandem with Epitalon to cause this effect. I stopped taking it two weeks ago, and my skin is getting lighter. My fingernails still look very white against the skin.  Strange part, on my pALM, the palms are white, but the lines are black, as if , when my hands are clenched, the melanotan effect increases where skin touches skin.

Another bad effect...... blotches of tanned areas on the head. I am bald, but where I had a " widows peak" at the age of 16, that area tanned very dark where skin was exposed around the hairline, but now I am bald, it shows where my hairline was.

Freckles also appear. A scary bit is a lot of freckles on the penis. But those are fading now to. Looked like a strange veneral thing. Perhaps we can call it " Spotted Dick " :-0 which is an English dessert.

But I feel very good. The other peptides I have tried , including Melanotan, may be a problem for the kidneys to handle. The Epitalon seems beneficial and safe, as is Thymosin and Thymalin.  I think, as per Khavinson, Thymalin and Epitalon are a very good duo. The Thymalin seems to reboot a healthy system. I had symptoms of oral herpes previously, but these symtoms disappeared. I have NOT been found to have Herpes. ( mouth ulcers etc,)

Rich

Very interesting report, Rich and thank you!

Where do you get thymalin?

I bought it from Peptide Sciences and did 10 mg of thymalin with 10 mg of epitalon (from Ceretropic) several months ago and within four days noticed a profound decrease in facial wrinkles.

I've been doing the same cycle for 6 days now and it is doing the same thing. Sometimes I look in the mirror and see thicker collagen/less depth in wrinkles - like I've reversed aging by maybe 5 years. This is subjective and not controlled as I continue to take 7+ mg of C60oo as well as several peptides.

But C60oo took months to reduce wrinkles and it was the only new agent that I included in my regiment.

(I have no financial connection with Peptide Sciences or Ceretropic, other than being a customer.)

I continue to take dozens of dietary supplements that have some subtle anti-aging effects over the long-term, but their effects pale in comparison.

#1377 Nuke

• 125 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 March 2016 - 05:30 AM

Been thinking more about Epithalamin. Seeing that it is a complex and not a single peptide, it makes sense that it will have more targets than Epitalon. In link above it shows that Epitalon does increase telomerase, it also increase Melatonin production in older humans and restores thymus function. It also shows that it decreases Cortisol in monkeys, so I would guess in humans too. But I have not seen any human longevity studies on Epitalon (not that I say its not there). Epithalamin has been shown to increase lifespan in mice and to decrease mortality in old humans. Maybe if Epitalon lack some of the Epithalamin targets, we can use it in combination with other short peptides. Pinealon (Glu-Asp-Arg) quickly comes to mind.

Random thought for the day. We know that many indigenous peoples had eaten the brains/hearts/other organs of animals and their enemies. We also know that some peptide extractions had oral bioavailability, seeing that is how they sell it in Russia, as pills. Could peptide bioregulators be an explanation? It it possible to eat raw bovine pineal glands and gain some of the effects of Epithalamin?

I have no idea on 100mg Epitalon, I paid $600 for a gram with TFA removal. 99.2% pure.

Please tell where you bought Epitalon with TFA removal for $600/gram, Nuke.

And thank you!

Bought it from Genscript. I just told them its for a mammalian study when they asked - it is the truth after all. Btw I asked for 98% purity, got 99.2%

#1378 pure

• 111 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 06:47 AM

Yes, that's more like the right price, Nuke.

I buy Epithalon (synthesized in Denmark) for $550 per gram from Pivotal Bioscience with TFA removed to, but also as a GMP Sterile preparation for injection, and with Bacterial Endotoxin level tested and certified to be below that of Sterile Water for Injection.

I wanted GMP sterile and nil endotoxin level because I wanted to try IV to see if there was any difference between it and I/M, S/Q, sublingual, or capsule.

$500-$700 per gram also would seem to be a fair price based on those custom synthesis peptide price calculation tools you find on some peptide companies websites.

Edited by pure, 20 March 2016 - 06:53 AM.

#1379 Nuke

• 125 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 March 2016 - 08:48 AM

Is bacterial endotoxin a worry in synthetic peptides built on resin? I thought its just an issue when a protein was made via genetic modification of eg. E.coli. b-NGF comes to mind in this case.

I'll definitely look at Pivotal Bioscience next time. 

Edited by Nuke, 20 March 2016 - 08:56 AM.

#1380 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 March 2016 - 09:20 AM

So whats happened to Strangelove's testing then? it's been a month.

Just as I suggested would happen..  N O T H I N G  meaningful.

But of course, I deserve a 'beating' from a bone-headed south african such you for calling a spade a spade and telling it how it is AND being bang on the money (thus far)?

I understand that you're upset because i exposed TLR for being the jackass amateurs that they are in connection with the GHK group-buy WHICH YOU initiated.

So, I can see how someone of limited intellect would want to 'beat' me for that, as you thing it made you look like a fool/embarrassed you.

Or did it? I didn't think so at the time.

TLR are responsible for their own ineptitude. You couldn't do anything about it. They are what they are,

I'm sure your suggestion of the GHK group-buy through TLR was made in good faith on your part.

A suggestion is just that: A suggestion.

At no point did I show any intention of organising any testing of any peptides being discussed here.
http://www.longecity...ndpost&p=762817

That's because I had, and still have, no intention of organising any peptide testing.

If 'nothing meaningful' happened about testing; thats because no-one, including you, followed up on any of the suggestions made here.

In fact; you are conspicuous by you omission to organise anything besides pugnacious insults. 

I repeat:

"..You want the testing; YOU fucking organise it for a change!

You will survive, learn and grow from the experience."

http://www.longecity...ndpost&p=762889

GHK/GHK-Cu:

Yes; at one point the 'group order' from TLR did look like it was a bust and I was very embarrassed about all that.  However everyone eventually got what they had ordered:

Niner:
We've been through this before.  TLR is not a scam.  The problem here is that one of their competitors is using bogus analytical methodology, generating wrong results, and smearing them on reddit.  After the competitor posted an improperly run chromatographic analysis of TLR's GHK-Cu and said that it wasn't what it was supposed to be, one of our members sent a sample of the same product to a third party analytical lab that did an HPLC/MS analysis.  The sample proved to be GHK of high purity...
The reddit thread can be safely ignored; it's not correct.

http://www.longecity...ndpost&p=739190

My anger and frustration stems from the fact that you love to hide behind this forum and use it to say the kind of things that would start a fight with anyone you might say them to face to face.

That now includes being called a "bone-headed south african...of limited intellect"

I am not the only one who thinks so as you can see from the 2 'agrees' to my post:

http://www.longecity...ndpost&p=763101

Were I to come to the UK; would you give me your address?

We could start with an IQ test/competition, while you still have your wits about you.

Then you could repeat, to my face, what you have said here... If you have the balls?

Should that ever happen; I would take appropriate action.

You might try doing the same for a change by organising 'the perfect peptide test' at a similar price to what I suggested. (free testing)  

I have no doubt that you will, once again, gloss over this suggestion?

Soz for hijacking the thread for what Pure has turned into a personal altercation everyone.
I hope you understand why I cant let this type of behaviour rest on a public forum and that you derive some amusement from it all.   :)

Edited by Logic, 20 March 2016 - 09:25 AM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Disagree x 1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users