Photo
* * * * * 14 votes

Epitalon (Split from Astragalus thread)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1755 replies to this topic

#1621 Bushi84

• 34 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 10:37 PM

If you guys would do a group buy for epitalon, than am in. 

I tried searching for the german supllier, but couldn't find him. And buying from out of Europe is pretty risky for me, since they confiscated my Epi from China in the beginning of the year. 

Yes practically all China to EU packages are seized no matter the content of the package. You could do China -> US reposting company -> Europe but I'm not sure if the China to US is much better. And then I am sure it would be expensive.

I think all of you who have bought epitalon have actually bought something else, otherwise I think you should have seen rejuvenation like the Russian scientists.

Don't think packages coming from the US would be much better though, since I ordered DMSO from the US and I had to show the billing from it.  But I think i got the real deal from China, since it was shipped as something else. They seized it and tested it to know what it was and it came out as Epitalon. 

#1622 mike888

• 36 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 November 2017 - 10:39 PM

so what is the problem with Epitalon in Belgium?

#1623 Bushi84

• 34 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:05 PM

We can't import medicine form China apparently. 

I don't see it as a medicine and more of a supplement, but hey, I don't make the rules. 

So my best bet is from within Europe, best way to avoid customs. Although I don't think that is a 100% guarantee they won't test it. But it would be way safer. 

Edited by Bushi84, 03 November 2017 - 11:06 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#1624 Believer

• 437 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 01:47 AM

Don't think packages coming from the US would be much better though, since I ordered DMSO from the US and I had to show the billing from it.  But I think i got the real deal from China, since it was shipped as something else. They seized it and tested it to know what it was and it came out as Epitalon.

Wait, customs tested the epitalon for customs inspection and it come out as epitalon? How would the government know about this obscure compound that not many are using? Did they seriously do research on the molecule's structure to have a lab confirm that it is what it's purported to be?

I have ordered undeclared items from the USA which arrive in plastic bags for months, many, many times. Never had an issue. They take time to arrive but they never get seized. Of course it's just vitamin supplements but still.

As far as I know every package coming from China no matter its weight or what it's declared as, will be seized and opened once it enters most civilized countries in Europe (all the countries that exclude Ukraine, etc., although I don't consider Spain a civilized country.)

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#1625 YOLF

Posted 04 November 2017 - 01:59 AM

thymalin adds punch to the Epitalon, almost doubles efficacy. I have Khavinsons books. By the way Epitalon is a Pineal factor. There is no overdose to worry about. I have been doing 10 mg daily for months.

Others may have a better idea as to what could be a problem.

my problem is loose skin/ wrinkles. It has been suggested lots of epitalon may cause this , and I should take Elastin.

My skin was very good BEFORE epitalon. Telomeres have grown, but so have wrinkles.

Oh and if the wrinkles still don't improve, I was never sure that Epitalon increased Hyaluronic acid, just saying that I had encountered similar problems where things (HA in [articular) that were supposed to improve appearance did not. Wrinkles are caused largely by glucosepane, so you need to remove or break that to see big improvements in that department. 

But if you're doing a handful of things that lead to the release of glucosepane from the extracellular matrix, then you have a chance to destroy it before it gets redeposited, and that might be possible with alagebrium (I started a group buy for that, but didn't get enough people). Alagebrium worked in rodents and not in humans in initial trials due to differences in the rates of ECM/cell turnover. As a pineal factor, epitalon is likely to have similar effects to some domain or another of HGH. Add to that Alpha Hydroxy Acids, and you have a winning combo for modifying the ECM and getting rid of the root cause for good which accounts for 90% of the metabolic junk that builds up with aging. It hasn't been proven to work yet, but glucosepane is a kidney clogger and people have had good results with it for kidney diseases, so it could also be that the kidney is going to suck it up for a long time before it affects the rest of the body as our kidneys seem to take the brunt of organ aging via EGFR (and it's only an estimate) decrease from glucosepane and other related damage to the glomerulus (filter like kidney tissue). Klotho peptide wil allow the kidneys to expel GP into the blood stream, but the half life is very long and what doesn't get excreted immediately is going to accumulate elsewhere if not destroyed. I really hope we can get more affordable alagebrium circulating in addition to klotho and FGFs. That's where the tide turns and will allow stuff like epitalon and other telomerase inducers to have much broader benefit spectrums. I'm taking a crude version of this with all sorts of improvisations to make up for the lack of alagebrium and seeing good results. I've learned more to share at some other point too, But alagebrium access comes first in my mind as no one has proven to me with molecular physics that alagebrium CAN'T break glucosepane when it's circulating.

#1626 YOLF

Posted 04 November 2017 - 02:01 AM

I don't see it as a medicine and more of a supplement, but hey, I don't make the rules. 

So my best bet is from within Europe, best way to avoid customs. Although I don't think that is a 100% guarantee they won't test it. But it would be way safer. 

Can you move or rent a summer home in a state or country that has different rules? 

#1627 Benko

• 221 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 02:54 AM

I'm in for the group buy.

#1628 Moondancer

• 188 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 November 2017 - 03:05 AM

So that makes:

Meatsauce 
Moondancer
TaiChiKid (Canada)
Gramson
Benko

Since Bushi is unsure if the Epitalon could be seized by customs when it is shipped from the US to Europe, I'm not sure if he still wants to join the group buy? 

I'm surprised Bushi, there must have been more group buys wherein someone shipped the items from the US to Europe (in packaging that should not draw extra attention).

I'm also surprised you said Belgian customs tested the substance after seizing it and confirmed it was Epitalon without even knowning initially that they seized Epitalon! If it is that simple, next time we want to place a group order and test whether the substance we are ordering is 'the real deal', we may as well send a sample through customs in Belgium instead of to a lab for an expensive test. It will save us out on a lot of money if Belgian customs will test the substance for us.

Edited by Moondancer, 04 November 2017 - 03:07 AM.

• Good Point x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#1629 sciwalk

• Topic Starter
  • 117 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 03:50 AM

My point was, which I stated in my previous reply, we ship through out Europe every day.  

The problem's you will face, regardless of where you buy it from, is going to be quatity.  The EU, for the most part, with regards to supplements, extracts or meds, will limit a single personal shipment to that which can reasonably be used by an individual in 1,2 or in some countries, 3 months maximum.  Something like a "bulk" purchase is going to raise red flags, especially injection vials of a white powdered substance and, mostly the quantity. The main issue for customs is $$$$$, or I should say €€€€€€.  If they think you are potentially going to resell, because of the quantity, they will want VAT and will do everything in thier power to proof a high value.

Indivudual, smaller purchases, of A.E.D.G. are shipping into the EU daily from our Lab in Hongkong.  So, what is the other reason you are considering a group buy?  For a better price?  

If your, "bulk" purchase still ends up being siezed, everyone's A.E.D.G. is gone.  Then what is the benefit of the savings?

Sure, I have a lab and we produce A.E.D.G.  We were even hired by Genscript to show them how to make it and they purchase the Agarose beads from us, which we have always used in all our peptide processes, so that they could make TFA free.  Sure, I would like it if you bought from my lab, but, all that aside, the points I am talking about are relevant no matter who you buy from.  I think it is safe to say I have experience in this area.

My point was, which I stated in my previous reply, we ship through out Europe every day.  

The problem's you will face, regardless of where you buy it from, is going to be quatity.  The EU, for the most part, with regards to supplements, extracts or meds, will limit a single personal shipment to that which can reasonably be used by an individual in 1,2 or in some countries, 3 months maximum.  Something like a "bulk" purchase is going to raise red flags, especially injection vials of a white powdered substance and, mostly the quantity. The main issue for customs is $$$$$, or I should say €€€€€€.  If they think you are potentially going to resell, because of the quantity, they will want VAT and will do everything in thier power to proof a high value.

Indivudual, smaller purchases, of A.E.D.G. are shipping into the EU daily from our Lab in Hongkong.  So, what is the other reason you are considering a group buy?  For a better price?  

If your, "bulk" purchase still ends up being siezed, everyone's A.E.D.G. is gone.  Then what is the benefit of the savings?

Sure, I have a lab and we produce A.E.D.G.  We were even hired by Genscript to show them how to make it and they purchase the Agarose beads from us, which we have always used in all our peptide processes, so that they could make TFA free.  Sure, I would like it if you bought from my lab, but, all that aside, the points I am talking about are relevant no matter who you buy from.  I think it is safe to say I have experience in this area.

• Good Point x 1

#1630 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 November 2017 - 04:43 AM

Meatsauce, that would be fantastic if you would want to arrange the group buy, as you have a longer track record here: thanks! (Unsure why anyone would ask for references with his post: if you use such a rating, be fair and say why).

So far we have:

• Meatsauce 
  • Moondancer
  • TaiChiKid (Canada)
  • Bushi (Europe)
  • Gramson

Mikey, thanks for the info about GenScript's epitalon. Would you also want to join the group buy?

I agree the epitalon would have to be TFA-free.

I also like Mikey's suggestion to ask them to make Thymalin too, as per Khavinson's protocol. What do others think of that?

1. How much would everyone like to order?
  2. Would it be recommendable to use Khavinson's protocol of a treatment of 10mg per day for 10 consecutive days every 6 months (or was it a different protocol)?

(Can't post anymore today as I reached the upper limit of posts I'm allowed to make).

My desire is for 30 x 10 mg doses of each epitalon and thymalin, depending on costs. Obtaining quotes was something my secretary did when she worked with me, but her notes are incomplete and I'm in the middle of a big project so I can't take time to get into pricing. 

What cost has been discussed, for epitalon only?

I can testify that thymalin and epitalon work much better together. Less wrinkles, better skin quality, healing things that "won't" seem to heal.

Excellent age-reversal effects, close to what C60 does. I did them every day for some months. This time I would do cycles of 10 mg for 10 days every couple/few months.

Thank you!

Edited by mikey, 04 November 2017 - 04:45 AM.

#1631 Colorow

• 31 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 04:31 PM

I am in for the group buy as well  (depending on cost but I am not super cost sensitive). I would like the buy to be both epitalon and thymAlin.  United States.

#1632 Moondancer

• 188 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 November 2017 - 05:22 PM

I am in for the group buy as well  (depending on cost but I am not super cost sensitive). I would like the buy to be both epitalon and thymAlin.  United States.

This is what I came up with thusfar:

1. Meatsauce 
  2. Moondancer (would like to include Thymalin)
  3. TaiChiKid (Canada)
  4. Gramson
  5. Benko
  6. Mikey (30 x10mg depending on costs, would like to include Thymalin)
  7. Katkay (US, would like to include Thymalin)
I have left Bushi out now as I haven't heard anything back from him anymore. Bushi, if you would like to be included in the group buy after all, please let us know.

Great that more people are chiming in and want to join the group buy. I would have hoped we would come up with at least 12 persons though, as in the past it turned out some may not join the group buy after all once payment has to be made.

• Meatsauce, TaiChiKid, Gramson, Benko, could you please let us know if you would like to include Thymalin (perhaps you already mentioned and I missed out on it).
  • How much (in mg/g of) Epitalon does everyone want to order (also from the Thymalin)?

We don't know prices as of yet as we have not discussed them with any company as of yet. Since we don't know if we will have enough members that want to join the group buy.

Sciwalk: "Indivudual, smaller purchases, of A.E.D.G. are shipping into the EU daily from our Lab in Hongkong.  So, what is the other reason you are considering a group buy?  For a better price?  
Sure, I have a lab and we produce A.E.D.G.  We were even hired by Genscript to show them how to make it and they purchase the Agarose beads from us, which we have always used in all our peptide processes, so that they could make TFA free.  Sure, I would like it if you bought from my lab, but, all that aside, the points I am talking about are relevant no matter who you buy from.  I think it is safe to say I have experience in this area."

I'm really not sure where you read we would want to ship a bulk purchase in its entirety from the US to Europe?? That has never been my intention, and I doubt it was Meatsauce's intention either. Most members that joined the group buy thus far are located in the US in the first place, and those members from Europe (or any other location) joining in would receive their own packages. The Epitalon would not be shipped in bulk overseas.

As to why we are considering a group buy, I can't speak for others, but speaking for myself: indeed because we should be able to receive a better price quote, and buy from a reputable vendor that is known to provide peptides/substances to different labs for research purposes, a vendor that is trustworthy/reliabe and delivers substances (among it TFA-free epitalon) that have been tested for purity.

Edited by Moondancer, 04 November 2017 - 05:44 PM.

#1633 Believer

• 437 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 05:57 PM

People who say they experienced improvements from epitalon and or thymalin, please take pictures of your skin and post your age so we can see your progress. There is no way the pictures can identify you if you remove the metadata (open and save the picture in microsoft paint). I would greatly appreciate pictures ;)

#1634 mikela

• 109 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 06:40 PM

Hi @sciwalk,

Just curious if your product has been independently tested?

#1635 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 November 2017 - 06:43 PM

This is what I came up with thusfar:

1. Meatsauce 
  2. Moondancer (would like to include Thymalin)
  3. TaiChiKid (Canada)
  4. Gramson
  5. Benko
  6. Mikey (30 x10mg depending on costs, would like to include Thymalin)
  7. Katkay (US, would like to include Thymalin)
I have left Bushi out now as I haven't heard anything back from him anymore. Bushi, if you would like to be included in the group buy after all, please let us know.

Great that more people are chiming in and want to join the group buy. I would have hoped we would come up with at least 12 persons though, as in the past it turned out some may not join the group buy after all once payment has to be made.

• Meatsauce, TaiChiKid, Gramson, Benko, could you please let us know if you would like to include Thymalin (perhaps you already mentioned and I missed out on it).
  • How much (in mg/g of) Epitalon does everyone want to order (also from the Thymalin)?

We don't know prices as of yet as we have not discussed them with any company as of yet. Since we don't know if we will have enough members that want to join the group buy.

As to why we are considering a group buy, I can't speak for others, but speaking for myself: indeed because we should be able to receive a better price quote, and buy from a reputable vendor that is known to provide peptides/substances to different labs for research purposes, a vendor that is trustworthy/reliabe and delivers substances (among it TFA-free epitalon) that have been tested for purity.

From Mikey:

The linked study is why I would most like to have both epitalon and thymalin.

Please note the statement in the results, especially: "A separate group of patients was treated with Thymalin in combination with Epithalamin annually for 6 years and their mortality rate decreased 4.1 times as compared to the control."

Now, to be clear Epitalon has been shown in comparative analysis to not perform as well as Epithalamin, which is extracted from the full natural pineal tissues. There appears to be significantly more activity when the entire tissue's peptides are present when compared to the simple peptide in the synthetic versions.

However, it does have value, especially when combined with thymalin.

I have one friend that might want to be in the group buy. I'll tell him about it today.

You can view the study at - http://www.nel.edu/p...havinson_wr.pdf)

Thank you!

Edited by mikey, 04 November 2017 - 06:58 PM.

#1636 TaiChiKid

• 73 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 November 2017 - 06:48 PM

I would be interested in only the Epitalon, thanks!

#1637 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 06:53 PM

We would probably have to get 2000mg of each peptide to make it much cheaper than what we can already buy from online vendors. 

What the info on thymalin? How is that supposed to work? Dose? What is the correct sequence?

There are a couple other peptides that interest me including pinealon (Glu-Asp-Arg), another pineal gland peptide, and testagen (Lys-Glu-Asp-Gly) for the testicles.

#1638 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 November 2017 - 07:22 PM

We would probably have to get 2000mg of each peptide to make it much cheaper than what we can already buy from online vendors. 

What the info on thymalin? How is that supposed to work? Dose? What is the correct sequence?

There are a couple other peptides that interest me including pinealon (Glu-Asp-Arg), another pineal gland peptide, and testagen (Lys-Glu-Asp-Gly) for the testicles.

I agree - 2g is min.

Do you have the amino acid sequences for the other Peptide Bioregulators such as Visoluten ,Endoluten etc.?

Edited by aribadabar, 04 November 2017 - 07:25 PM.

#1639 DeepBluC

• 22 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 07:23 PM

interested in group buy. not sure how this works.also on the cost.... in epitalon and thylamin united states....

#1640 brendan1

• 65 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:45 PM

May be interested depending on cost. USA

#1641 Moondancer

• 188 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:54 PM

The adjusted, newest version for the group buy of Epitalon:

1. Meatsauce 
  2. Moondancer (incl.Thymalin)
  3. TaiChiKid (no Thymalin -- Canada)
  4. Gramson
  5. Benko
  6. Mikey (incl. Thymalin -- 30 x10mg depending on costs)
  7. Katkay (incl. Thymalin -- US)
  8. DeepBluC (incl. Thymalin -- US)
  9. Brendan1 (may be interested depending on costs -- US)

Great that more people are chiming in and want to join the group buy. I would have hoped we would come up with at least 12 persons though, as in the past it turned out some may not join the group buy after all once payment has to be made. Although it seems we're getting pretty close to the 2 grams-mark?

• Meatsauce, Gramson, Benko, Brendan1 could you please let us know if you would like to include Thymalin (perhaps you already mentioned and I missed out on it).
  • How much (in mg/g of) Epitalon does everyone want to order (also from the Thymalin)? Meatsauce asks some good questions with regard to the amount of Thymalin that is recommended to use, I have no clue either. Do we have any research that indicates what amount we should use?

If I forgot anyone: sorry and please let me know.

Pinealon interests me too, Meatsauce. Perhaps opening a different thread for it may be an idea (with a potential group buy)? Unless a lot of people here are enthusiastic about it too?

Edited by Moondancer, 04 November 2017 - 09:59 PM.

#1642 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:26 PM

I agree - 2g is min.

Do you have the amino acid sequences for the other Peptide Bioregulators such as Visoluten ,Endoluten etc.?

Endoluten is oral Epitalon, but from the actual animal gland, so it contains much more than the simple peptide chain.

One comparative analysis showed that Endoluten worked better for my age group. (Chart attached.)

#1643 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 November 2017 - 11:34 PM

I agree - 2g is min.

Endoluten (an oral capsule) contains Epitalon, but it's natural - from the actual animal gland, so it contains much more than the simple peptide chain.

One comparative analysis showed that Endoluten improved telomere length slightly better for my age group. (Chart attached.)

I like that it's oral. Less having to stick myself. But it also may produce more results, as noted below.

As to what Thymalin does, it regulates immune function, but there's much more to what it does than this sounds. I experience a phenomenal global effect. In the study sent earlier (attached here, too) the mortality rate decreased 1.6-1.8-fold for Epithalamin (true full-spectrum natural Epitalon), but for Thymalin the beneficial effect was greater - Thymalin decreased the mortality rate 2.0-2.1-fold.

Further, and of interest to me, the study said, "Thymalin has been also found to produce a pronounced anti-atherosclerotic effect in rabbits with experimental hyperlipidemia. [Ref: Khavinson V.Kh., Morozov V.G., Anisimov V.N. Twenty years of study on thymic peptides application in gerontology. // Abstr. III European Congress of Gerontology. - Amsterdam. - 1995. - 076.0414.]

Together Thymalin and Epithalamin decreased mortality 2.5-fold, quite a large improvement.

Notably, Thymalin may be more beneficial than Epitalon, especially if there are cardiovascular concerns, but I prefer both together. 

Also, everyone. I spoke with a friend earlier. There may be a less costly way to get true Thymalin, as a nasal spray.

Edited by mikey, 04 November 2017 - 11:44 PM.

• Informative x 1

#1644 Benko

• 221 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 11:47 PM

How long does unrecostituted epitalon stay good in the fridge?

Edited by Benko, 04 November 2017 - 11:48 PM.

#1645 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 12:07 AM

I am in for whatever quantity the group feels best, definitely Thymulin also\. I just finished 10 mg daily each of 300 mg Thymalin and 800 mg epitalon.

sending in for Teloyears report.

#1646 Bushi84

• 34 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 01:05 AM

Wait, customs tested the epitalon for customs inspection and it come out as epitalon? How would the government know about this obscure compound that not many are using? Did they seriously do research on the molecule's structure to have a lab confirm that it is what it's purported to be?

I have ordered undeclared items from the USA which arrive in plastic bags for months, many, many times. Never had an issue. They take time to arrive but they never get seized. Of course it's just vitamin supplements but still.

As far as I know every package coming from China no matter its weight or what it's declared as, will be seized and opened once it enters most civilized countries in Europe (all the countries that exclude Ukraine, etc., although I don't consider Spain a civilized country.)

Guess so.  It's not something new, so the chemical structure is know for a while.  They know more than you can think of.  ;)

I haven't orderd, that many items from the us, but i do know they check it from time to time if the taxes are correctly paid. 

And what country are you from than? If you don't mind telling. 

Edited by Bushi84, 05 November 2017 - 01:06 AM.

#1647 Bushi84

• 34 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 01:14 AM

Can you move or rent a summer home in a state or country that has different rules? 

That's a good idea. I know someone that lives in Holland, but than again I don't know what rules apply in Holland, I have to look it up.

For now am gonna withdraw from the gb. I wanna join, but a i find it a bit to risky even if it's from the us. 

#1648 sciwalk

• Topic Starter
  • 117 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 02:07 AM

Hi @sciwalk,

Just curious if your product has 

Yes it has.

We have various labs and universities we sell to that test it from time to time.  We also reverse HPLC every batch.  We have had retail customers sometimes test it without telling us in advance.  We understand the skepticism its healthy.   We have been in business for 15 years.

• like x 1

#1649 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 November 2017 - 04:16 AM

How long does unrecostituted epitalon stay good in the fridge?

~6 months at fridge temps, about 2yrs at -20C (freezer).

#1650 DeepBluC

• 22 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 05:51 AM

like Brendan 1 depending on costs. ceretropics has been good to me. however i will not use bit coin... they i feel are honest and to the point....it hurts to try others your not sure about. you hear horror stories on dubious products. this thread is very interesting and may pull me out of my shell to try this....i will watch this with great interest and hope. thank you all for posting on this thread....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users