High Dosing Pramiracetam

nootropic cognition pramiracetam mania

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 Heh

• Validating/Suspended
  • 302 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:59 PM

7/37 to convert from rat dosage to human dosage. In this case its 100*7/37 mg/kg, which is 18.92mg/kg. And for 300mg/kg, a 56.76 mg/kg human dosage. So, it's not 19g, it's 3.6g.

#32 SuperjackDid_

• 528 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:53 PM

Thank ,why i have so much problem previously i take too much pram .

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 sympha

• 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:08 PM

Pramiracetam apparently has a lower toxicity than salt

"One of the most powerful and least toxic anti-ageing nootropics available. Studies have proven that Pramiracetam has one of the safest levels of toxicity available – even lower than salt." - A Guide to Nootropics and Their Chemical Effects - Mind Nutrition

Edited by sympha, 05 February 2013 - 03:10 PM.

#34 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:36 PM

Pramiracetam apparently has a lower toxicity than salt

"One of the most powerful and least toxic anti-ageing nootropics available. Studies have proven that Pramiracetam has one of the safest levels of toxicity available – even lower than salt." - A Guide to Nootropics and Their Chemical Effects - Mind Nutrition

That's not really relevant, most of supplements are less toxic than salt.
Salt is in fact quite toxic, to me saying it's less toxic than salt it's like saying it's less toxic than poison.

#35 Heh

• Validating/Suspended
  • 302 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:58 PM

Pramiracetam can be quite dangerous, if only due to its effect on Nitric Oxide levels. Mega-doses once or twice every few months is not likely to cause problems, but if you do it everyday you'll eventually run into problems.

#36 blueenigma

• 47 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:30 PM

Glad you figured it out before the deadline. You'll make it, don't worry, just don't procrastinate any more ;)

I took 10 grams of piracetam and 4grams of oxiracetam. I feel hypomanic! The feeling is back!

Listening to Piano sonata no 6 in d major op 106 by hummel. It's sending shivers down my back.

I'm seeing absurdities everywhere I go. I see the meaninglessness of life and the pettiness of others' existences. How amusing to me that they beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.

These little ants don't know that what they're doing is worthless and has already been done by billions of other people. It brings shivers of grandiosity down my back.

Disgusting little ants working on their little ant hills.

This post right here never gets old. I laugh so fitfully each time I come across it. You went from vowing off of mega-dosing of pramiracetam to coming right back to the post with yet another experience of hypomania, whilst quoting The Great Gatsby and listening to a sonata. It's infinitely entertaining. But on a specific note, have you quit pramiracetam altogether? What, if any, nootropics are you currently taking?

#37 Philosopher

• Topic Starter
  • 60 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:30 AM

Glad you figured it out before the deadline. You'll make it, don't worry, just don't procrastinate any more ;)

I took 10 grams of piracetam and 4grams of oxiracetam. I feel hypomanic! The feeling is back!

Listening to Piano sonata no 6 in d major op 106 by hummel. It's sending shivers down my back.

I'm seeing absurdities everywhere I go. I see the meaninglessness of life and the pettiness of others' existences. How amusing to me that they beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.

These little ants don't know that what they're doing is worthless and has already been done by billions of other people. It brings shivers of grandiosity down my back.

This post right here never gets old. I laugh so fitfully each time I come across it. You went from vowing off of mega-dosing of pramiracetam to coming right back to the post with yet another experience of hypomania, whilst quoting The Great Gatsby and listening to a sonata. It's infinitely entertaining. But on a specific note, have you quit pramiracetam altogether? What, if any, nootropics are you currently taking?

Yes I've quit pramiracetam. It was fun, so were all the other racetams. But that's all they were - just a little fun. I take sulbutiamine regularly to loosen some inhibitions, and increase my risk-taking persona, but that's all.

#38 blueenigma

• 47 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:44 AM

Yes I've quit pramiracetam. It was fun, so were all the other racetams. But that's all they were - just a little fun. I take sulbutiamine regularly to loosen some inhibitions, and increase my risk-taking persona, but that's all.

Thanks for the reply. I take sulbutiamine as well. 200mg per dose. CHEERS!

#39 Philosopher

• Topic Starter
  • 60 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:42 PM

Thanks for the reply. I take sulbutiamine as well. 200mg per dose. CHEERS!

I should lower mine, it's quite dangerous. Cheers.

#40 Alberto caceres

• 2 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 04:40 PM

hello philosopher.....i am looking into the group of racetams for an increase in cognition...im talking the kitchen sink too....what i need is a verified supplier or suppliers of high quality piracetam,aniracetam,oxiracetam,pramiracetam,coluracetam, phenylpiracetam.....im going to spend the next year or two studying the effects of various stacking. any qualty suppliers is appricieated thanks.

Piracetam vs Aniracetam vs Oxiracetam vs Pramiracetam - See more at: http://nootriment.co...h.qRcY91JJ.dpuf
Piracetam vs Aniracetam vs Oxiracetam vs Pramiracetam - See more at: http://nootriment.co...h.qRcY91JJ.dpuf

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#41 Alberto caceres

• 2 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 04:44 PM

my apologies i did not intend to post any links....here is the same post link free....again sorry...hello philosopher.....i am looking into the group of racetams for an increase in cognition...im talking the kitchen sink too....what i need is a verified supplier or suppliers of high quality piracetam, aniracetam, oxiracetam, pramiracetam, coluracetam, phenylpiracetam.....im going to spend the next year or two studying the effects of various stacking. any qualty suppliers is appricieated thanks.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropic, cognition, pramiracetam, mania

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users