Tattoo advertising

tattoo advertising publicity ink human billboard ideas

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Droplet

• Life Member, Advisor Honorary Advisor
  • 6,772 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 09:04 PM

I know this is a really weird idea and it may be hard to get people who would want to do this but the idea is there: http://offbeatink.co...oo-advertising/ Here's an amusing take on the notion with pictures: http://www.toiletpap...et-on-your-body

Perhaps this place should have some temporary tattoos/transfers to give out at events or to sell at a small price to raise funds? Just a thought.

Edited by Droplet, 09 January 2012 - 09:06 PM.

#2 The Immortalist

• 1,462 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 10:28 PM

Very interesting. Does anyone know of any other ways to make some easy money? Legal way's of course.

#3 The Immortalist

• 1,462 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 10:58 PM

But I would actually do this if tattoo removal surgery didn't leave excessive scarring. Does it leave massive scarring?

#4 Droplet

• Topic Starter
  • 6,772 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:51 AM

But I would actually do this if tattoo removal surgery didn't leave excessive scarring. Does it leave massive scarring?

I don't know. I've just been told that it was uncomfortable. I guess it also depends where you have it done as with actually getting a tattoo.

#5 churchill

• 286 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 09:32 AM

I think it is a cheaper/better easier solution to just give people free t shirts with the logo on it, it is like a walking bill board, or free pens or all the other swag that companies hand out to get their name out there.

#6 canz

• 205 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:27 AM

No there is no scarring at all if you get it done with the correct laser. However, if you have scar tissue from the tattoo itself, it is likely not to go away after the removal.

#7 Droplet

• Topic Starter
  • 6,772 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:50 AM

I think it is a cheaper/better easier solution to just give people free t shirts with the logo on it, it is like a walking bill board, or free pens or all the other swag that companies hand out to get their name out there.

Would be a lot easier. :)

#8 churchill

• 286 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:43 AM

Would be a lot easier. :)

Some examples of people who have used themselves as billboards.
http://www.toiletpap...et-on-your-body

#9 Droplet

• Topic Starter
  • 6,772 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:04 PM

One that really cracked me up: " This is one way to show your inner nerd. Just like Intel's jingle..."dumb dumb bum bum'." :laugh:

#10 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:59 PM

If anybody would be willing to get Longecity.org tattooed on their forehead then let us know.

No but seriously, if you want to get a Longecity or cause related tattoo anywhere then please do tell us about it. I've considered getting a tattoo of the Longecity logo or something similar. I don't like the potential for poisoning my skin in the long run though. I've read that skin cancer is the number 1 killer among the cancers.

#11 Droplet

• Topic Starter
  • 6,772 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 07:00 AM

If anybody would be willing to get Longecity.org tattooed on their forehead then let us know.

No but seriously, if you want to get a Longecity or cause related tattoo anywhere then please do tell us about it. I've considered getting a tattoo of the Longecity logo or something similar. I don't like the potential for poisoning my skin in the long run though. I've read that skin cancer is the number 1 killer among the cancers.

As far as I know, tattoos do not increase the risk of cancer. I hope not anyways else a fair few people I know are in the shit.

#12 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:47 PM

If anybody is already considering, or would consider getting a Longecity tattoo then we could consider giving you some points for it. (the reason to get it of course is not for the points, the points would be a bonus to you getting it anyways) Let us know here how many points you would like for getting one and we'll think about it. Points can be redeemed in the Longecity points store.

The Immortalist, if you could get people to buy bottles of the Longecity multi-vitamin then I think we could consider helping you set up a code that indicates every time a person buys the multi-vitamin through you and then consider giving you a commission for it.

There are also paid jobs at Longecity, and you can earn points for volunteering which can be converted to money vouchers.

Then there are also a variety of related careers to consider.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tattoo, advertising, publicity, ink, human billboard, ideas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users