• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Hello All! Any Online Activism Ideas and Tips?

ideas activism question help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic
⌛⇒ MITOMOUSE has been fully funded!

#1 Griff

• 68 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 10:02 PM

Hello All! Any Online Activism Ideas and Tips?

I feel like if a person has a list of ideas, that even if one fails or doesn't follow through, that doesn't mean it should stop you and you should keep going down the other avenues, if you would agree? I guess we can all make a difference such as someone makes youtube videos or using the comments?

I guess another way to stay active in this cause is to try and save money? Like good personal finance and don't overspend, so that the extra money can be used for health and supplementing and diet, and for donations?

• like x 1

#2 Droplet

• Life Member, Advisor Honorary Advisor
  • 6,394 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 07:48 AM

I reckon that someone with the brains and resources needs to make a video that will go viral and get people talking. I know that this is easier said than done.

As far as supplements and money go, we need to perhaps make the market more competitive and drive prices down...I may be misguided in suggesting this but a lot of people will be unable to afford a lot of the supplements/treatments. shame we can't have a company selling a product where sales help to support SENS or something.

Edited by Droplet, 14 August 2017 - 08:04 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ideas, activism, question, help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users