- - - - -

Adderall crash/addition

adderall supplements racetams amphetamines regimens curiosity

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Kunal Chatkara

• 17 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:43 PM

I've been taking my prescribed dose of 15mg xr. adderall, for close to a consistent 3 weeks now, keeping the weekend as off days-except for the occaisional sunday I supplement, in aid of a work day- I also take fish oil caps in the morning, along with a fairly balanced and high carb breakfast. I recently ran out of NOW L-tyrosine caps which I was taking to support the adderall and the minor crashes I experienced in the late afternoon. I didn't notice any significant benefit though, so I'm not sure that i'm going to order more. Due to the countless support i've read in various threads, i'm planning on adding vimmortal vit. to my regimen, to counteract the diminished appetite and lack of just nutrients throughout my day. I have also been taking 0.5 mg of melatonin on weeknights to help regulate my sleep cycle. I'm curious about adding 'racetams' to my regimen, but I'm a bit unsure of where to start and.even if i should, given that i'm 17 and I don't know how it may affect the development of my brain or counteract with what I'm taking currently. All constructive advice/criticism/insight is appreciated.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: adderall, supplements, racetams, amphetamines, regimens, curiosity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users