- - - - -

Afobazole

afobazole anxiety

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#31 Sunwind

• 103 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:21 AM

I got some Afobazole, started taking it today, had 4 10mg doses spaced evenly apart. I think I felt a slight mood lift after an hour of the first one, but I can't say I have noticed anything else really, which is a shame because it sounded quite strong. I'll keep taking it incase it needs time to kick in a bit or something, and because I still have the pack anyway. I also have some Bromantane which I plan to try next.

#32 3AlarmLampscooter

• 352 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:54 AM

I've found a combination of Afobazole and Inderal to be the ultimate anti-anxiety cocktail. I was previous on Klonopin for a few months, and it that is a just plain horrible drug for cognitive functioning. Fortunately my anxiety (which was disabling) was mostly due to external factors that have since abated. But 10mg Afoabazole and 20mg Inderal is going to be my new three times a day standby whenever I deal with very anxiogenic situations.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 Seaford

• 14 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:37 AM

I finally found some fairly comprehensive product info for Afobazole for on the manufacture’s websites at www.afobazol.ru & www.pharmstd.ru. Both sites are in Russian but Google translator does a surprising good job & of making them comprehensible. I also found that the antivirus software on my PC blocks me from opening both website, as it says they arr potentially malicious - I guess they must have a virus. I overcame this by opening the sites using my Ipad.

The info on Abofazole is all good... an effective anxiolytic with no sedation, non-addictive, no drug interaction or other major side effects. It is apparently sold in Russia without prescription. Where's the catch? It actually sounds too good to be true. Why is this stuff only available in Russia? Surely the multinational drug companies should be falling over each other to make billions by getting this gear out in the west!

Anyway, I've placed an order through Awake Brain. I look forward to trying some (if it gets through strict Aussie customs).

In the meantime I thought I'd try some L-Theanine. I've been on this 3 days. Being just an amino acid, I really didn't expect any results from this at all. But to my surprise, my anxiety does seem to be considerably better over the last 3 days! Today, I've been great - no anxiety at all. Man that feels awesome! But it is very early days & I'm not cracking the champagne yet... my anxiety has always been highly variable. On the down side, I had a cracking headache starting on the evening of the 1st day, right through the 2nd day, and this evening it still hasn't fully cleared (quite uncharacteristic for me). Give me a headache over anxiety any day!

Sunwind, I'm sorry to read that you didn't get any results on the first day on Afobazole. Apparently, full effect is not felt for 4 weeks the gear. Hang in there, mate! Good luck, and I'll be interested to hear how you go.

Edited by SeafordBen, 15 June 2013 - 12:00 PM.

#34 Ellen20

• 7 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:14 PM

Update on afobazole - I have been taking it for 20 days so far, and i don't know what the problem is, but I'm feeling really confused right now, and a bit sedated in terms of muscular response. I also came across some strange appetite behaviors (nausea = almost not eating all day; hungry = eating a lot, but even if i eat only proteins i still don't feel full). Feeling pretty anhedonic also.

Strange. At this point I'd consider discontinuing it by utilizing a quick taper. I personally never just completely stop anything and found my body adjusts better this way.

Yeah I forgot to mention I have cut on the dose a bit - 10mg two times instead of 3, because I don't have much left. Looks like withdrawal symptoms, which Afobazole is not supposed to have...Really strange.

Hmm. Not the first time I've heard of something that was not supposed to have withdrawal symptoms and ended up having them. Take care and keep us apprised. Are you feeling any anxiety associated with the reduction in dose? What did you think of it for the first ten days? I almost pulled the trigger on buying some of the eBay seller. Supposed to be Russian.

Well now that I'm back on 3 times a day, I guess there is no anxiety related to the dose. Now it seems like afobazole is working, but not taking the anxiety away anymore. it's helping for cognitive function, quick reactions, memory and stuff like that, but I have had a couple of panic episodes lately. Also, I feel really anxious at times and more tired compared to when I started on afobazole.
The first ten days were awesome for me really. I felt like I was finally free, and so content, ad happy, and motivated - but I always remembered that any kind of anxolytic drug might have this uplifting effect in the beginning, and then it will just gradually go down. So I would say it might work out very well for somebody, but there is a risk the effect will only be short-term and then it might leave you with worse problems than before. But that's a risk with most of the anxiolytics, I think.

#35 Ellen20

• 7 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:26 PM

I finally found some fairly comprehensive product info for Afobazole for on the manufacture’s websites at www.afobazol.ru & www.pharmstd.ru. Both sites are in Russian but Google translator does a surprising good job & of making them comprehensible. I also found that the antivirus software on my PC blocks me from opening both website, as it says they arr potentially malicious - I guess they must have a virus. I overcame this by opening the sites using my Ipad.

The info on Abofazole is all good... an effective anxiolytic with no sedation, non-addictive, no drug interaction or other major side effects. It is apparently sold in Russia without prescription. Where's the catch? It actually sounds too good to be true. Why is this stuff only available in Russia? Surely the multinational drug companies should be falling over each other to make billions by getting this gear out in the west!

Anyway, I've placed an order through Awake Brain. I look forward to trying some (if it gets through strict Aussie customs).

In the meantime I thought I'd try some L-Theanine. I've been on this 3 days. Being just an amino acid, I really didn't expect any results from this at all. But to my surprise, my anxiety does seem to be considerably better over the last 3 days! Today, I've been great - no anxiety at all. Man that feels awesome! But it is very early days & I'm not cracking the champagne yet... my anxiety has always been highly variable. On the down side, I had a cracking headache starting on the evening of the 1st day, right through the 2nd day, and this evening it still hasn't fully cleared (quite uncharacteristic for me). Give me a headache over anxiety any day!

Sunwind, I'm sorry to read that you didn't get any results on the first day on Afobazole. Apparently, full effect is not felt for 4 weeks the gear. Hang in there, mate! Good luck, and I'll be interested to hear how you go.

Most Russian anxiolytics are sold without prescription.
And I'm not really good in questions of pharmaceutics, but I think it might be the case that Russia just doesn't want to let those drugs out for the world to use it, and for Western companies to make money on it (we all know what "good" political relationships Russia has with theWest). Or it might be that the studies performed in Russia have to be replicated in Western labs to prove safety and investigate side effects once again (so that they could be licensed for sale in Europe/wherever else) - that is expensive and requires permission of the patent holder, as far as I know.

#36 xsiv1

• 463 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:57 AM

Update on afobazole - I have been taking it for 20 days so far, and i don't know what the problem is, but I'm feeling really confused right now, and a bit sedated in terms of muscular response. I also came across some strange appetite behaviors (nausea = almost not eating all day; hungry = eating a lot, but even if i eat only proteins i still don't feel full). Feeling pretty anhedonic also.

Strange. At this point I'd consider discontinuing it by utilizing a quick taper. I personally never just completely stop anything and found my body adjusts better this way.

Yeah I forgot to mention I have cut on the dose a bit - 10mg two times instead of 3, because I don't have much left. Looks like withdrawal symptoms, which Afobazole is not supposed to have...Really strange.

Hmm. Not the first time I've heard of something that was not supposed to have withdrawal symptoms and ended up having them. Take care and keep us apprised. Are you feeling any anxiety associated with the reduction in dose? What did you think of it for the first ten days? I almost pulled the trigger on buying some of the eBay seller. Supposed to be Russian.

Well now that I'm back on 3 times a day, I guess there is no anxiety related to the dose. Now it seems like afobazole is working, but not taking the anxiety away anymore. it's helping for cognitive function, quick reactions, memory and stuff like that, but I have had a couple of panic episodes lately. Also, I feel really anxious at times and more tired compared to when I started on afobazole.
The first ten days were awesome for me really. I felt like I was finally free, and so content, ad happy, and motivated - but I always remembered that any kind of anxolytic drug might have this uplifting effect in the beginning, and then it will just gradually go down. So I would say it might work out very well for somebody, but there is a risk the effect will only be short-term and then it might leave you with worse problems than before. But that's a risk with most of the anxiolytics, I think.

Good to know. I think like Phenibut (which, for me, was an amazing compound in the begiinning) that perhaps Afobazole should be reserved for sporadic use. Im most interested in its mood stabilizing effects than anything else. Thanks for the feedback as now I'll be weary of how to use it and how not to use it. I hope everything works out for you though..

#37 Seaford

• 14 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:10 PM

And I'm not really good in questions of pharmaceutics, but I think it might be the case that Russia just doesn't want to let those drugs out for the world to use it, and for Western companies to make money on it (we all know what "good" political relationships Russia has with theWest). Or it might be that the studies performed in Russia have to be replicated in Western labs to prove safety and investigate side effects once again (so that they could be licensed for sale in Europe/wherever else) - that is expensive and requires permission of the patent holder, as far as I know.

Yep, getting a drug registered in any western country is a huge process of therapeutic trials that takes years & costs tens of millions. The manufacturer of Afobazol (Pharmstandard) is a pretty big but if they didn’t have the resources to get Afobazol registered by the likes of the FDA they could sell or licence the patent rights to another drug company & still make a killing if the drug sold successfully in the West.

I posed the question as to why Afobazol is not registered outside Russia in an email to an online supplier of Afobazole. Their reply was as follows:

“Well I have my theory. These products are protected by international patent
so they can't be replicated in the west. Old habits die hard. Russia is
still a very closed society. They don't look for opportunity beyond their
borders. They also don't seem to be picking up on capitalism like the
Chinese did. Beside vodka and caviar what do you see imported from Russia?
Everything they make is for domestic consumption only. Finally the Russian
language is not widely used outside Russia and few Russians understand other
languages. Outside communication with Russian companies is very difficult.”

Interesting reply, but still strikes me as odd. They are smart enough to internationally patent their product, but not smart enough to try to make any money out of the patent. Too much Vodka, maybe?

Edited by SeafordBen, 18 June 2013 - 12:49 PM.

#38 Ellen20

• 7 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:59 PM

Yep, getting a drug registered in any western country is a huge process of therapeutic trials that takes years & costs tens of millions. The manufacturer of Afobazol (Pharmstandard) is a pretty big but if they didn’t have the resources to get Afobazol registered by the likes of the FDA they could sell or licence the patent rights to another drug company & still make a killing if the drug sold successfully in the West.

I posed the question as to why Afobazol is not registered outside Russia in an email to an online supplier of Afobazole. Their reply was as follows:

“Well I have my theory. These products are protected by international patent
so they can't be replicated in the west. Old habits die hard. Russia is
still a very closed society. They don't look for opportunity beyond their
borders. They also don't seem to be picking up on capitalism like the
Chinese did. Beside vodka and caviar what do you see imported from Russia?
Everything they make is for domestic consumption only. Finally the Russian
language is not widely used outside Russia and few Russians understand other
languages. Outside communication with Russian companies is very difficult.”

Interesting reply, but still strikes me as odd. They are smart enough to internationally patent their product, but not smart enough to try to make any money out of the patent. Too much Vodka, maybe?

It is weird indeed. I think it's more about trying to prove to the whole world that Russia does not really need EU or WTO "membership", and also to keep all the resources (including pharmaceutical innovations) inside the country. Besides, Russia gets a lot of money for gas and other mineral resources, plus money from corrupted bureaucrats, and bribes also (which can be ridiculously huge at times). And also increasing international exchange and cooperation is not very beneficial for the government, because those little things might eventually grow into an expansion of the Russian market to the western arena - and that is not good for the pockets of those in the government. Being Russian myself, I don't understand what is the motivation behind not letting drugs out into the world market. Maybe the Soviet Union concepts are still in the air, and that's where this closeness comes from.

#39 Seaford

• 14 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:52 AM

I've been on Afobazole 10mg 3x per day now for almost a month. The effect seems to be quite a subtle. I think it has helped my anxiety, it is a bit hard to tell as my anxiety always has varied heaps from day to day. I’m still up & down heaps but on average I have been better than before I started. I have not had any adverse reactions. There has been no apparent interactions with my antidepressant (mirtazapine) and no food interactions – (despite some question regarding Afobazole’s MAO inhibitory effects).

What I have noticed is that Afobazole, when taken together sleeping meds (Temazapan) makes the intended effect of the Temazapam heaps stronger. I only use the Temazapam on an as needs basis. When I take half a Temazapam with 10mg Afobazole I sleep like a baby. It’s great! This effect alone makes the Afobazole well worth the effort, and importantly allows me to reduce my usage & reliance temazapam (which like all benzos is of course habituating & a dangerous drug to rely on).

From here I intend to reduce my daily dose of Afo to 20mg but stay on it for another month or two. I have also ordered some Ladastin (another obscure Russian anxiolytic that I have read has benzo like effects but without sedation) from Awake Brain. Given the strong potentiating effects of Afobazole with Temazapam, my plan is to try combining Ladastin & Afobazole on as needs basis when I get anxious. So at night I’ll have Afobazole / Temazapam & during the day I’ll have Afobazole / Ladastin when needed. A bit of an experiment in polypharmacy… I report how it goes.

#40 xsiv1

• 463 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 02:59 AM

So, awake brain is reliable as far as you can tell then? Did you get your ladestan?

#41 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:02 PM

I didn't notice anything from it. The drug is crap.
  • dislike x 1

#42 Seaford

• 14 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 12:27 AM

So, awake brain is reliable as far as you can tell then? Did you get your ladestan?

I have received my Ladastan & have been taking one (50mg) combined with one Afobazole (10mg) for about a week now. Some days when I feel the need, I have taken another Ladasten & Afo at lunch. And, occasionally, if I am having trouble sleeping, I take half to one Temazapam (5-10mg) combined with one Afo. So far, this regime seems to be working really well. I can defiantly say the Temazapam works heaps better for me when combined with an afo. As for the Ladasten / Afo combination, it does seem to work well, as I do feel much less anxious & energised in a positive way. But having said this, it has only been a week & I think that I am quite open to placebo – previously I’ve tried new things that seem to work for a while & then drop off after a few weeks. I’m combining Afo & Ladasten because I have read somewhere that this combo improves the anxiolytic properties of Ladasten. I do feel that the combo has been superior to when I was on Afo without Ladasten but can’t comment on whether the combo is better than Ladasten alone, as I have not tried it.

The only side effect that I have noticed from the Ladasten / Afobazole combo was that on the 1st day I felt a little fuzzy headed (like I had a few beers). This passed the next morning.

Awake Brain has been really good. Butch who seems to be the owner has been very helpful & prompt in replying to emails. All products have been mailed to me promptly and have been all arrived as described in on his site.

Edited by SeafordBen, 04 August 2013 - 12:29 AM.

#43 Introspecta

• 622 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:44 PM

I ordered from awake brain and received product quickly. As far as Afobazol I get varying effects. The days i've taken it at lunch time it seemed to give me a relaxed feeling with improved socialbility. The days I take it when I get home from work it puts me to sleep and I wake up super groggy. I can't seem to figure this stuff out. There have been times where I've felt it helped social anxiety then other times where its just making me sleepy and cloudy headed. Its almost too much of a gamble to take.

I may try taking it before bed but there was one time where it felt that it kept me up at night which makes no sense because other times it puts me to sleep. Anyone else with unstable results.. I'll have to re read through this thread

#44 Seaford

• 14 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:44 PM

I thought I's update this forum on how I've been going with Afobazole over several months... My experience with it that by itself, it has little effect, but when has a strong synergistic efffect when combined with a benzodiazapine. I have been using it this way with really good results. If I'm having trouble sleeping I take 5-10mg Temazapam (half to one tablet) with an afobzole, and I sleep right through the night. If I'm axious duting the the day I take a diapam & an afobazole & it usually pretty much knocks the anxiety off completly. I've had no side effects at all from the afobazole. The afo has really helped me. I am, of course very careful to keep my benzo use to a minimum - these drugs can be a really slippery slope & bad news if you get habituated to them.

#45 medicineman

• 750 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:08 AM

The idea that it antagonizes melatonin receptors is meh to me.

Any ideas in that area?

#46 Thorsten3

• 1,123 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 June 2014 - 01:40 PM

The idea that it antagonizes melatonin receptors is meh to me.

Any ideas in that area?

Yes, I have a thought. Ever taken an overdose of melatonin? Or better still, too much timed release melatonin? How does it feel? I don't know about you, but I personally feel like complete and utter shit. People need to move past this 'melatonin agonism is good' theory. Melatonin agonism during the day time is going to be anything but anti-depressive/anxiolytic/nootropic. Yes it's an anti-oxidant of sorts, but this is to protect your body from the stress of darkness (cortisol and adrenalin rise at night).

Your body releases extremely small amounts of melatonin each night to prepare your body for sleep. Amounts that are found far below what is in pills.

Also, even if they are antagonizing the receptors, homeostasis will eventually come back into play. So, antagonsim will provide wakefullness but who's to say that your receptors won't upregulate in response to that? Going by my experiences with Agomelatine, that is exactly what will happen. Agomelatine is an extremely potent melatonergic agonist, yet, despite horrific initial sedation/tiredness, your body soon becomes immune to the effect, whereby, you no longer notice it. The sedation dissapears, your receptors adjust (downregulate).

Does anyone even know how strong the drug acts at the melatonergic receptors? As this would also be kind of important. It might even be completely negligible to the point where it isn't even worth considering.

I took afobazol for a few months and it was actually pretty amazing for sleep. So, its antagonsim at M1 and M3 played no part in sleep difficulties for me.

Initially the drug was anti-depressive. Then I noticed the anxiolytic effect, then it started to induce irritability. Worth a try, but didn't work for me.

• like x 3
  • dislike x 1

#47 newguy5

• 48 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 03:26 PM

I bought some afobazole from Awakebrain, after abusing phenibut for a week i decided to try something else and was interested in these unkown russian anxiolitics.

The first 3 days I took it I didn't really feel anything, maybe my anxiety even became a little worse, my cognition was worse as well, I didn't sleep well and I had these crazy nightmares.

On the fourth day I was ready to throw them in the trash but I tried it one more time, again nothing special happened, after 8 hours or so the pill started to have an effect on me.

It pretty much killed my anxiety, It was completely gone, I also became fearless. I realized at that time that this pill  makes you completely confident, it actually turns you into an alpha male.

My feelings, thought and actions became completely congruent, I didn't care about anything, I didn't care what people thought of me, I did whatever I wanted and said whatever I wanted.

Now I still have to test this more, I've only had this feeling for about 2 days. I might try and get out and try to pick up some girls, I'm sure that it would give me great succes.

I'm now realizing though that it's not fun being completely confident and alpha. You don't care about anything or anyone, you feel very little emotions, you just do whatever you want all day.

It actually takes the fun out of life, I don't really enjoy any activities on it and I'm sure that sex becomes pretty boring.

So yeah, those are my 2 cents, I don't know if other people on this forum who have tried it have gotten the same effect from it but if everyone reacts to it like I do then I can understand why Russia wants to keep it inside their borders. It really seems like a wonder drug for confidence, the Russians are probably giving this stuff to their soldiers to make them completely fearless, dunno maybe I'm being paranoia.

#48 jerzyroginski

• 9 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 07:55 PM

Okay, so I have tried Afobazole twice already. I have a current diagnosis of candida over-growth which I have been battling for a while due to the use of various narcotics and benzodiazapines. I have been off benzos for months, and still have inkling anxiety, social mostly. That is besides the point. Due to the fact that I am healing my body from leaky gut syndrome, candida fungal overgrowth, as well as adrenal fatigue, I am experiencing bouts of anxiety, sleeplessness, and anger. This is due to the fact that when this overgrowth dies, it releases over 80 toxins into the blood stream which the body is constantly fighting, one of which is acetaldehyde and produces a hungover feeling, the shakes, and random bouts of adrenaline rushes. Basically my nervous system is on hyper drive. Also with this fungal over growth comes leaky gut syndrome, in which the lining is inflamed and has small wholes inside leaking nutrients and undigested material into my body, causing a hyper immune response. This creates pain and tension in my whole body, because my body is always in a state of inflammation. 

Now to get to the point here, as for afobazole, it helps with all of my symptoms. I want to take it only for the course of my treatment which is 6-12 months long to manage my anxiety. I will only want to use afobazole for 3 months. Here is my experience, after taking it for about 5 days my anxiety was lowered to a significant degree and I felt like I could start doing whatever I wanted. After about a week on 30mg a day, and so forth until It really made me feel tired and fatigued. It was a hit or miss, sometimes making me super cloudy headed and honestly retarded, but sometimes enhanced, kind of more laid back. Its almost like I became an observer in my mind, and was more in control of my self awareness and choices. For the negative aspects, it also made my cognition decline, while killing my anxiety and social anxiety, tension, and pain. It is a serious trade off for me since I am in graduate school. Let me say that it does have side effects and that just because it says online that it does not , doesn't mean that your body will react the same way. If anyone has had this same experience please let me know. I cycled it for 5 weeks and determined it was to much for me to handle since I could not really even go to the gym. It is hard to describe, kind of like a delayed slower muscle response, kind of like a fatigue/weakness feeling. Now also what I noticed is that it almost completely makes stimulants ineffective. Adderall, which is a strong stimulant combined with this drug lost its kick. When I would take afobazole to late, or at higher dosages I would wake up the next day like a zombie, foggy headed, and very tired, and not as much motivation. Let me say that it makes you not really care for what people have to say or think, you become an aplha human, literally you do whatever you want. I want to see if dropping the dose to 20mg a day will lower this fatigue/tiredness effect. If not I will try to lower it to 10mg per day and post my results. If this does not work, I hear that Bromantane is a great nootropic to, and that people don't experience this foggy zombie like feeling. This effect subsided within about 2-3 hours after waking up.Also, I don't know if it is because of the AFO, but have been having random sadness/depressed mood as well. IF ANYONE CAN RELATE TO THIS PLEASE RESPOND, I COULD USE SOMEONE TO TALK TO ABOUT THIS ISSUE.

Edited by jerzyroginski, 04 February 2015 - 08:00 PM.

• Well Written x 1

#49 112358134

• 36 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 April 2018 - 08:26 PM

Here is a Russian MD talking about Afobazole:

Edited by 112358134, 18 April 2018 - 08:26 PM.

#50 AlexCanada

• 263 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 July 2018 - 08:59 AM

Okay, so I have tried Afobazole twice already. I have a current diagnosis of candida over-growth which I have been battling for a while due to the use of various narcotics and benzodiazapines. I have been off benzos for months, and still have inkling anxiety, social mostly. That is besides the point. Due to the fact that I am healing my body from leaky gut syndrome, candida fungal overgrowth, as well as adrenal fatigue, I am experiencing bouts of anxiety, sleeplessness, and anger. This is due to the fact that when this overgrowth dies, it releases over 80 toxins into the blood stream which the body is constantly fighting, one of which is acetaldehyde and produces a hungover feeling, the shakes, and random bouts of adrenaline rushes. Basically my nervous system is on hyper drive. Also with this fungal over growth comes leaky gut syndrome, in which the lining is inflamed and has small wholes inside leaking nutrients and undigested material into my body, causing a hyper immune response. This creates pain and tension in my whole body, because my body is always in a state of inflammation. 

Now to get to the point here, as for afobazole, it helps with all of my symptoms. I want to take it only for the course of my treatment which is 6-12 months long to manage my anxiety. I will only want to use afobazole for 3 months. Here is my experience, after taking it for about 5 days my anxiety was lowered to a significant degree and I felt like I could start doing whatever I wanted. After about a week on 30mg a day, and so forth until It really made me feel tired and fatigued. It was a hit or miss, sometimes making me super cloudy headed and honestly retarded, but sometimes enhanced, kind of more laid back. Its almost like I became an observer in my mind, and was more in control of my self awareness and choices. For the negative aspects, it also made my cognition decline, while killing my anxiety and social anxiety, tension, and pain. It is a serious trade off for me since I am in graduate school. Let me say that it does have side effects and that just because it says online that it does not , doesn't mean that your body will react the same way. If anyone has had this same experience please let me know. I cycled it for 5 weeks and determined it was to much for me to handle since I could not really even go to the gym. It is hard to describe, kind of like a delayed slower muscle response, kind of like a fatigue/weakness feeling. Now also what I noticed is that it almost completely makes stimulants ineffective. Adderall, which is a strong stimulant combined with this drug lost its kick. When I would take afobazole to late, or at higher dosages I would wake up the next day like a zombie, foggy headed, and very tired, and not as much motivation. Let me say that it makes you not really care for what people have to say or think, you become an aplha human, literally you do whatever you want. I want to see if dropping the dose to 20mg a day will lower this fatigue/tiredness effect. If not I will try to lower it to 10mg per day and post my results. If this does not work, I hear that Bromantane is a great nootropic to, and that people don't experience this foggy zombie like feeling. This effect subsided within about 2-3 hours after waking up.Also, I don't know if it is because of the AFO, but have been having random sadness/depressed mood as well. IF ANYONE CAN RELATE TO THIS PLEASE RESPOND, I COULD USE SOMEONE TO TALK TO ABOUT THIS ISSUE.

What do you use to treat your Candida and adrenal issues?   I been dealing with similar problems :(.   Do you still take the Afobazole? 

I am too weak and low energy to function these days. Too hard to think too.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#51 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 July 2018 - 09:43 PM

What’s the pharmacology of Afobazole. Any affect on dopamine?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: afobazole, anxiety

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users