Which training plan should I go for?

too many gurus...

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Raptor87

• Validating/Suspended
  • 989 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:10 AM

Which training programme should I go for? There are far too many out there and far too many training guru´s who are self- proclaimed experts.

My goal is to build as much muscles as I can while getting an athletic body.

Also I would like to increase in real strength so my body can hold up for needed situations.

My goal is to keep up for a year and later on decide if Im gonna do some roids so if I get the results I want ill continue training clean.

#2 Raptor87

• Topic Starter
  • Validating/Suspended
  • 989 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:24 AM

Anything guy´s? What do you think about the P90 program?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for EXERCISE to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 The Immortalist

• 1,462 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:10 PM

Which training programme should I go for? There are far too many out there and far too many training guru´s who are self- proclaimed experts.

My goal is to build as much muscles as I can while getting an athletic body.

Also I would like to increase in real strength so my body can hold up for needed situations.

My goal is to keep up for a year and later on decide if Im gonna do some roids so if I get the results I want ill continue training clean.

Do starting strength. http://forum.bodybui...t=998224&page=1 it's the best program for beginners who want to gain strength. It's also equally as good for building muscle since the more pounds you lift the bigger your muscles will get.

It's what I've been doing for a year and I've increased all my lifts by 100lbs so far from what they used to be.

Once you can't add any more weight to your exercises while on starting strength(which will take a while) you should check out the programs on this site like madcows and the advanced 5x5 http://stronglifts.com/

Also roids aren't worth it unless you're a professional bodybuilder, powerlifter or other athlete. Women honestly don't care how big you are. Take my word on it.
  • like x 1

#4 peterjohn

• 7 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:57 AM

Well P90 program is also very very good in fact . It also help to gain strength as well . Moreover, Body Building is also good for muscle building but the most important thing is to take foods high in carbs and also include protein as well . I would be pleased to know about it from you people .

#5 goatz

• 91 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:33 PM

if you want functional strength and fitness go for Crossfit, depending on your diet you will get lean and gain 'some' muscle mass
If fitness is not your goal and just functional strength, try Wendler 5-3-1 you will gain more muscle mass with this than Crossfit
If it is pure vanity you are after go for a body building program, push pull legs and take roids
I for enjoyment and longevity I would recommend Crossfit

#6 cyrusbrian

• 23 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 06:57 AM

Yeah In my opinion P90 Program is quite effective one !

#7 megatron

• 608 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:41 PM

You just have to start with something, but it may not work perfectly. Therefore you have to adjust the program to your body, since everybody's different.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for EXERCISE to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#8 suspire

• 583 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:19 PM

if you want functional strength and fitness go for Crossfit, depending on your diet you will get lean and gain 'some' muscle mass
If fitness is not your goal and just functional strength, try Wendler 5-3-1 you will gain more muscle mass with this than Crossfit
If it is pure vanity you are after go for a body building program, push pull legs and take roids
I for enjoyment and longevity I would recommend Crossfit

I second this. I enjoy crossfit. It kicks my ass, but it's helped me get into great shape and I feel motivated to go to a class most days of the week.

P90 is also good.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users