Photo

Cerebral Health

online order cerebral health scam synapse

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
126 replies to this topic

#121 DK918

• 36 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:24 AM

Ho-hum. Over six weeks since my order and still no product. I did receive one email two weeks ago, in response to my three emails, saying "a few more days", but I am not going to wait indefinitely and I need to log a refund request with my credit card company within three months of the transaction.

Shame, they have a bunch of products I would like to order but the awful customer service means I will never deal with them again.

#122 mountmountain

• 2 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:32 PM

To Cerebral Health:

Could you please tell me how long it will take until I receive my Piracetam? I ordered 1 Kilogram on the 1st of February for $97 (+ $1 for the Google Wallet transaction). I called today and there was no answer.

So, I started emailing Cerebral Health and they were quick to respond and asked me to wait a "couple more days" for their shipment to come in. A few days later, after staying on them by emailing about everyday, I received an email that the Piracetam had sent. Today, 19 days later, my package arrived. Thank god.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#123 synapse

• 329 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:12 PM

we have gotten backlogged on a new product we released-Epiphany D1 and piracetam due to especially high demand of late. we are moving things ahead as fast as we can on both fronts to meet demand. I can assure you that orders are being processed as fast as possible.

Edited by synapse, 20 February 2013 - 03:13 PM.

#124 Brundle99

• 37 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:53 PM

Synapse, can you tell me if your going to answer my questions from the 23rd December?,

I have been patiently waiting.

Thanks.

#125 synapse

• 329 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:07 PM

There is no filler in our piracetam and it tests at over 99% purity. Its impossible to really get 100% purity. As far as I know, our piracetam is the purest on the market.

#126 Brundle99

• 37 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:21 PM

There is no filler in our piracetam and it tests at over 99% purity. Its impossible to really get 100% purity. As far as I know, our piracetam is the purest on the market.

Ok thanks,

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#127 ImmInst

• Admin, Director robot
  • 2,350 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:34 PM

Thread locked.

Continue here:
http://www.longecity...onsored-thread/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: online order, cerebral health, scam, synapse

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users