online order cerebral health scam synapse

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
126 replies to this topic

#61 m00k0w

• 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:29 PM

Any updates?

Looking to research Adrafinil and Noopept. Can someone suggest an alternative source?

#62 ocean.soul

• 89 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:40 PM

There is nothing new to add..... I'm still waiting....

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#63 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:03 PM

There is nothing new to add..... I'm still waiting....

Could be something to do with the strict importation laws in Argentina. Looks like if the package isn't labeled properly it won't be delivered. Probably on it's way back to CH right now or something.

#64 ocean.soul

• 89 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:09 PM

You are rigth manic_racetam, but I asked Cerebral Health if they have customers here in Argentina and Synapsy answered me "YES, we do have some customers in Argentina". Therefore It should arrive... It has to arrive!!! :(

#65 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:13 PM

Been using the Piracetam from CH, no matter whether they make it, source it from china, or just a good batch. This current batch I got absolutely blows anything else i've tried out of the water.

Now I know real piracetam should taste really really uniquely bitter, and very crystalline looking like sugar. So i'm guessing the purity must be pretty good, worth the price IMO.

Looking to get noopept shame they don't do anything faster than international flat shipping, and since i'm in the far east it takes like a month..

would be great if there was a fedex/dhl option

#66 ocean.soul

• 89 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:54 AM

Here is the update: I'm still waiting... CerebralHealth contact me by email asking me if I wanted a refund or if I want, they could send me another bottle for free ("of course!", this were his exact words.). So I sent him the received that Google Wallet has sent me when I bought the first (and only) bottle of Epiphany D1 (this was in september 17th). Now, I am also waiting for an answer from Cerebral Health too...

#67 synapse

• 329 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:06 PM

Been using the Piracetam from CH, no matter whether they make it, source it from china, or just a good batch. This current batch I got absolutely blows anything else i've tried out of the water.

Thanks for the feedback!!!

#68 ocean.soul

• 89 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:36 PM

Lets wait for a couple of weeks and see if the other bottle arrives and you will have my possitive feedback.

#69 fenra

• 43 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:19 PM

I am brought to think that the new epiphany product is draining their aniracetam and oxiracetam supplies, since last time I ordered just piracetam they shipped within 5 hours (I was in love). Whatever it is, they are not answering emails and the live chat is not working, if even you can manage to catch it open. Now it's only been some ten days, but they have not even aknowledged the payment, I am leaving the country in three weeks and any bank account I could get a refund on will be closed by then. That sucks :-D

But Synapse, I work in a home business and I understand your problems

#70 scouser

• 95 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:33 PM

I have to say, as someone that started a thread about CH in the nootropics forum that I was too messed about. I paid for goods, the communication was poor and the goods were sent separately without explanation which led to me having to chase them again.

However, I did receive my refund. It seemed to me that CH are unable to keep up with what needs to be done to keep us, the customer happy.

I have read the return posts from CH asking for patience. Thats fine, I would be happy to be patient but I expect and want a better system of communication. If something is out of stock or delayed, thats fine, it happens, but tell us.

If CH addressed the issues that drive us all mad, I would probably go back to them. but for now it worries me.

#71 fenra

• 43 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:37 PM

If something is out of stock or delayed, thats fine, it happens, but tell us.

I could deal with the lack of communication if only out of stock products were actually listed as such.. right now I'm simply assuming my stuff is backordered, even though every single item on bioscience comes up as available.

#72 Tesla

• 11 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:32 AM

And most importantly, do you have any plans for independent / 3rd part laboratory testing to verify the product contents?

I second that question. The most important part about choosing a company to buy nootropics (especially in powder form) from is a 3rd-party COA... not the one from the manufacturer. Of course, those tests are insanely expensive, so I can understand why they're uncommon. There would have to be a new test for every single batch.

On the bright side, I keep reading on different forums that CH's racetam quality is unparalleled. :)

#73 synapse

• 329 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:33 PM

We are required by the FDA to maintain COAs for our products and get independent tests. There have also been customers and researchers who do their own testing. Our Noopept and Piracetam have most recently been tested by independent labs and individuals. The purity of our products has tested exceptionally well.

#74 fenra

• 43 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:18 PM

If you are looking for guaranteed purity just buy it at the pharmacy, I used to get 40 1200mg tablets of Nootropil for 13 euros (more than 30 bucks/100 grams).. I am telling you, they must press that stuff to half its size because it is twice as bitter than any bulk piracetam I have tasted.

#75 scouser

• 95 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:48 AM

Now I know real piracetam should taste really really uniquely bitter, and very crystalline looking like sugar. So i'm guessing the purity must be pretty good, worth the price IMO.

Looking to get noopept shame they don't do anything faster than international flat shipping, and since i'm in the far east it takes like a month..

would be great if there was a fedex/dhl option

My Piri from CH isnt granular, rather it is more the consitency of flour. still tastes foul but ive decided to try Nootrcetam as a comparrison.

I want consistancy from my supplier, not varying grades and seemingly different product, It puts me off. Can someone tell me if piri comes in different looks?

#76 MangekyōPeter

• 171 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:28 AM

When did you purchase it scouser? I ordered some piracetam from them 3 weeks ago, I hope it's not the latest batch they have that is of the flour-ish variety.

#77 scouser

• 95 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:59 PM

No marekso, I bought this around march of this year

#78 fenra

• 43 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:11 PM

My october 20th order just shipped I'm pretty sure, so looks like aniracetam is back in stock. Grab it while you can, lads

#79 veteis

• 2 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:39 AM

Still waiting for my aniracetam, it's been 15 days...

#80 fenra

• 43 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:23 PM

I don't get how "on a container ship in the Yellow Sea" equals to "a couple days" lol but don't worry he just has some logistic issues, be patient.

#81 ocean.soul

• 89 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:40 AM

My “anxiety” has come to an end... a sad end... Due to ridiculous legislation here in Argentina one thing that is allow to consume in EEUU may not be not allowed here... I don't understand, some products are safer if you live in another part of globe?? Anyway, the thing is that Epiphany D1 is not legal in Argentina unless you have a medical prescription authorizing you.

I have nothing but positive feedback to Cerebral Health. I'm very glad and pleased with the way thing were managed. The first order was apparently lost by USPS, the second one which was sent without any charge did arrive but was retained in customs (and returned) because of what I have explained. So cerebral health gave a refund.

Thank you very much for you patient Synapse!

Its so frustrating.... It seems that I will not be able to take any of the nootropics if I don't find a doctor who is willing to prescribe it... :(

#82 prometheus1923

• 2 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:04 PM

I've lurked for a while on these boards before signing up and a big part was to put my 2 cents in for CH. I've made quite a few purchases from CH over the last two years and have been very happy with CH being my supplier. Quality is fantastic and, most of the time, he's fast as hell. There was one order that got delayed (the product was delayed by manufacturers to just about every US supplier) and, granted, the communication could have been a little better, but it was resolved well and I got wonderful product.

#83 deadkenny64

• 10 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:57 PM

So looking at their website I don't see bulk Piracetam or 98% Resveratrol. I'm assuming they are out of stock or am I not looking in the correct area?

#84 synapse

• 329 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:12 PM

piracetam is back up on our website and we have it in stock.
  • dislike x 1

#85 toxictv

• 8 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:29 PM

Placed an order on 11/18 for noopept and lion's mane. Have sent three emails; first asked about stock of noopept and lion's mane, second asking when my order will be shipped, third alerting retailer that I will be requesting a charge-back with my credit card company tomorrow if I do not hear back from them by the end of the day today.

Also messaged 'synapse' on here with no response, hasn't even read it.

Edited by toxictv, 03 December 2012 - 05:29 PM.

• like x 1

#86 lifebuddy

• 156 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:23 AM

It seems to me that cerebral health are more interested in promoting themselves rather than providing a good service.
  • like x 2

#87 Acidee

• 9 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:03 PM

To push the balance slightly towards the positive side, I received my order extremely fast for overseas shipping. No complaints whatsoever.

#88 fenra

• 43 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:59 AM

synapse please PLEASE refund me for the NAC you never sent me... or cancel the order I dont care about the money just dont send any kind of powder to my poor aunt's address, ok?
  • like x 1

#89 toxictv

• 8 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:35 AM

I have just opened a case with CerebralHealth through PayPal's resolution center to see if that will get their attention. If nothing comes of that, I will just have my credit card company do a charge-back.

Pretty unhappy. =\

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#90 lifebuddy

• 156 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:48 AM

Paypal are pretty good about refunds. They heavily favor the buyer in most circumstances, which makes it a safe way of paying. If he can't give them a tracking number that shows a successful delivery, you will get your money back.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: online order, cerebral health, scam, synapse

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users