Photo

Cerebral Health

online order cerebral health scam synapse

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
126 replies to this topic

#31 MemoryGone

• 6 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:57 PM

At least two problems with CH. (1) We don't know who we're dealing with and we can't even talk to anyone at their company. They have received warnings from the FDA (just google "cerebral health”). (2) We don't know what the heck is in the products we buy from them and don't know who "them" are. There is an LLC called, "Cerberal Health" and they are responsible for NOTHING. If push comes to shove, you can't get any satisfaction from suing an LLC and you certainly can't sue and get any satisfaction from suing a principle of an LLC. So, we end up taking the word of some anonymous person(s) running a mail order company which may as well be in Russia.

I used to get my bulk racetams from American Nutrition in Colorado. One day, in January 2011 they just vanished! Their Web site is still up but there's no one "home" and the Colorado BBB basically suggested not dealing with them back in 2011.

Then, I bought bulk Piracetam from some anonymous company dealing from Amazon.com . They were VERY hard to identify and contact but they did finally send me a certificate covering their Piracetam. I bought it and it "worked" just fine for me. Then, they quit selling it!

I assume the “stuff” CH sells comes mostly from China and we’ve all heard about the quality control issues over there –- when you KNOW who you’re dealing with!

So, we pay our money and take our chances ... we win a few and lose a few … Hopefully, no one gets sick!

#32 synapse

• 329 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:13 PM

We recently went thru an FDA audit and received no violations. The previous warnings were mostly over label claims that have been cleared up.

Edited by synapse, 23 July 2012 - 02:16 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#33 MemoryGone

• 6 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:24 AM

We recently went thru an FDA audit and received no violations. The previous warnings were mostly over label claims that have been cleared up.

Sounds good to me. I'm glad you were able to satisfy their requirements. Also, I think it shows that the FDA is willing to work with companies like yours to help them comply with the regs and you showed that it CAN be done!

#34 synapse

• 329 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:00 PM

The FDA has been really helpful to us of late and I am glad they are willing to work with smaller companies like us. Our FDA auditor in particular has been helpful in reviewing all of our labels, streamlining manufacturing, and getting the necessary paperwork together for full compliance. Despite being nerve racking at times knowing they can shut you down at any time, the FDA can also be of tremendous assistance.

#35 Krisho

• 1 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:30 PM

Refund recieved promptly from cerebral health! thank-you !

Edited by Krisho, 24 July 2012 - 05:23 PM.

#36 protoject

• 952 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:35 PM

I think you should just wait another week. I got 2 orders from them and each of them took 2 weeks. I am near Toronto as well.

#37 protoject

• 952 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:36 PM

Also when you say no one contacted you that sounds sketchy as hell, because personally every time i contacted them about my order they literally responded in like 24 hrs.

#38 synapse

• 329 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:19 PM

Krisho- your order has been cancelled and refunded based on your request. If we can be of any further help, let us know.

#39 billysundays

• 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:16 AM

Wow, did not think it likely i would find whole threads in any forum regarding Cerebral Health. I thought they where too obscure of a company that i happenned to come across when I was googling sources for bulk Methylcobalamin, of which there are very few. I was reading thru post here on Sulbutiamine, and saw someone mentioning Cerebral Health. I was a bit stunned. I need to pay more attention to longcity than i have in the past. Any, its unfortunate to find that there are many who have the same issues and concerns about this company. I never ordered from them, but i did send them emails asking if i could get a link or a copy of their certificate of analysis for their Methylcobalamin. Actually, five times i asked, never got a response. I called and left a message; nothing. Interestingly enough, the only time i got a response was in the second email i sent them, about a month after i first emailed them. I asked if they were still operational because I'm interested in ordering, and boom, the very next day i recieve an email stating simply "Yes, you can order online.". Yikes, that's a bad sign. It sucks, because I can't find any other source of Methylcobalamin, and methylfolate for that matter, and i was really glad to think i found one. If anyone can suggest a source, please hit me up, I'll appreciate it.

Edited by billysundays, 26 July 2012 - 05:22 AM.

#40 brucekeller

• 2 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:44 PM

the adrafinil i ordered a week ago or so came in nice and fine but the noopept i ordered seems to be delayed even though a label was printed on fri... no response yet from email. :(

#41 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:57 AM

the adrafinil i ordered a week ago or so came in nice and fine but the noopept i ordered seems to be delayed even though a label was printed on fri... no response yet from email. :(

Seems like they sometimes run into supply issues with Noopept since it's a hot product. They could do better on communication about that though. Can be frustrating waiting a week with no response or shipment progress.

#42 synapse

• 329 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:19 PM

We have noopept in stock. New batch of adrafinil on the way.
  • like x 1

#43 victortsoi

• 180 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:22 PM

Synapse, I am a satisfied CH customer and order a lot from your company. Have you thought of selling noopept in 10mg capsules? The only reason I do not buy the bulk powder from you is, as opposed to other products, the dosage is so low as to make measuring and capping the powder using a scale and tiny spoons way too time consuming and frustrating.

#44 synapse

• 329 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:33 PM

Perhaps at some time, we may offer noopept in capsules. Seems that many are capping themselves often adding a choline donor.

#45 brucekeller

• 2 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:54 PM

well seems the noopept shipped last night, but is still in miami. i guess ill get it tomorrow barring any usps screw ups... kinda sad since the vendor and i are both in fl and im on day 5 since i ordered. :(

#46 synapse

• 329 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:54 PM

Your order should arrive in the next couple days. Please keep us posted. Unfortunately, the USPS does not scan all the packages during transit for accurate tracking info.

#47 hypnotik

• 14 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:48 AM

I figured I should post after getting my order of Noopept and Piracetam from CH. So far, so good.

#48 hapcloud

• 4 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:23 PM

Ok so i ordered my aniracetam from cerebral health on July 31st. They had no problem charging me same day. I called after a week to see the status since i received no emails. The guy i spoke to said they were getting some in on friday since it was on backorder. i said ok cool will i get an email to let me know when you have shipped. He said yes. i understand things can happen and get on back order but it takes 2 miins to either write an email or make a quick call and leave a message. Well It is now August 27th. No email responses or even responses to my phone calls. i left another voicemail today im guessing this time they were closed cause they are supposedly located in florida and i live in texas. This is so unexceptable for no customer service of any kind. This company is a big time scam and i been trying to get my money back for the past 2 weeks. I am glad i did not order the other stuff i wanted. All i wanted was my aniracetam now i have to order from somewhere else and get my money back from this scammer.

#49 synapse

• 329 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:55 PM

we have been backordered really bad on aniracetam due to a customs issue but should be in in the next few days. if you give me an order number i can issue you a refund.

#50 synapse

• 329 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:00 PM

Aniracetam is back in stock and orders are going out today.

#51 thewhat

• 7 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:26 PM

Is Adrafinil really out of stock? How long until there is more?

And most importantly, do you have any plans for independent / 3rd part laboratory testing to verify the product contents?
  • like x 1

#52 jayfoxpox

• 67 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:24 PM

synapse any idea when the blackberry extract will be instock again?

#53 synapse

• 329 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:56 PM

I have been ordering from CH for almost 2 years now, and I've experienced nothing but ease of service and prompt deliveries; definitely the opposite of what the OP experienced [albeit, just by the amount of effort I had to put out to simply comprehend what OP wrote leads me to side with Synapse's claims of unreasonable impatience].

thank you for the positive feedback!!!

#54 hapcloud

• 4 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 10:05 PM

It really amazes me that 2 days later after i complain they just magically got it in stock. It took only a month later and me to complain on this forum to finally get some kind of response about my order back in July. No not a response to my 7 emails. No not a response to my 4-5 phone calls. Just a complaint on this website. I am not upset that it took a month to get my product. I am upset that i had to do all the calling and sending of emails and never got a response back, except for when i complained on here about CH. "LACK" of customer service is what they provide. If they would have just sent me an 1 email every week or 2 just to say hey still out of stock due to customs but hoping to get our order in by such a date. Takes not more than 2-3 mins to let someone know. That LACK of one email or phone response is the reason i am not going to due anymore business with this company. Now i just wonder if the product they sold me is actually "Aniracetam" or is it a SCAM????

#55 Pat.Riot

• 6 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:50 PM

synapse do you have any hold ups with deliveries?

I've sent a few emails with no response....

Really bad customer service

#56 synapse

• 329 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:37 PM

we have a bit of a back up on piracetam but all orders should go out in the next two days

#57 Mmarkham128

• 2 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:03 PM

we have a bit of a back up on piracetam but all orders should go out in the next two days

Have they been sent? Will I get a confirmation email or a tracking number?

#58 Mmarkham128

• 2 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:57 PM

Have they been sent? Will I get a confirmation email or a tracking number?

Couldn't find the edit button on my iPhone so sorry for the double post, but got a confirmation email from CH. No tracking number, but so far I'd have to say only good experiences with CH :). Only suggestion is that you let your ustomers know on the website before purchasing if it's going to ship out in over 24-48 hours. That and change the voicemail :p. Will keep everyone posted!

#59 Pat.Riot

• 6 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:32 PM

Synapse can you please respond to my emails. Or PM me on here at least.....

Do you simply not care??

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#60 ocean.soul

• 89 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:49 PM

Here is my experience buying from www.cerebralhealth.com. I bought Epiphany D1 September 14th. I am from Argentina, Neuquén, and of course, I am still waiting. The tracking number from USPS, which was given to me after they charge me is completely useless for people from outside USA. It has got stack in the day September 17th and as far as I have read over the Internet, it is only useful inside USA only....

I emailed synapse@cerebralhealth.com and neuromania@gmail.com answered me. Here is the email:

On Sep 25, 2012, at 11:33 AM, "Ocean Soul" wrote.

Hi there, can you please give any information about my order?? I bought Epiphany D1 September 14th and I am still waiting. The last status report from USPS was "PROCESSED THROUGH USPS SORT FACILITY" the day September 17th.

can you help me, please :(

thanks...

The answered was (from neuromania@gmail.com):

Should arrive in the next few days.

Prof. Douglas J. Phillips II
Director of R&D
Cerebral Health, LLC
http:://www.cerebralhealth.com

I hope this can help other people. I'm still waiting thought....
I will post agian when I have some news....

Edited by Lister, 14 April 2013 - 04:19 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: online order, cerebral health, scam, synapse

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users