- - - - -

Have nootropic changed your life?

nootropic

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 uglybuddy6

• 12 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:58 PM

Hi, I was wondering have nootropics changed your life for the better or worse and if they have can you highlight some of the main thing they have changed.

Forgive me if this is in the wrong section or if this question has already been asked

#2 SuperjackDid_

• 528 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:29 AM

Piracetam really change my life ,but it come with troublesome , because of effect is non -exist(ence) .

Better way :
More enjoy daily activity ,happier
A lot of ideas come out in different way that old day idea seem out-dated

Bad way :
Turn to druggie guy .

I have go outside so often while on Piracetam ,more enjoy environment and nature .

For working Piracetam is not suit .
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 uglybuddy6

• Topic Starter
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:13 PM

Piracetam really change my life ,but it come with troublesome , because of effect is non -exist(ence) .

Better way :
More enjoy daily activity ,happier
A lot of ideas come out in different way that old day idea seem out-dated

Bad way :
Turn to druggie guy .

I have go outside so often while on Piracetam ,more enjoy environment and nature .

For working Piracetam is not suit .

Turned to druggie guy? What do you mean?

#4 SuperjackDid_

• 528 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:41 AM

I have to take it so often ,and my table ton of supplement ,look not good :(
i will smaller my stack ,Racetam is wonderful ,don't miss it .

#5 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,076 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:54 PM

Never really tried many nootropics myself, and in my circle of friends, family, and acquaintances, hardly any one uses anything but caffeine and energy drinks.

Of all the successful and hard working people I know, hardly anyone uses noos or exotic stimulants. I doubt they are worth the cost. Maybe they work for college studying.

Edited by Mind, 23 April 2012 - 06:56 PM.

#6 SuperjackDid_

• 528 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:39 AM

Caffeine ,um it remind me successful life few years ago after i develop panic attack/massive anxiety ,then i concur for something else that can replace Caffeine and bring here ,
noos not help me much for work ,but seem Piracetam cure my depression ,i should add Caffeine back if noos can't help more but (panic attack/massive anxiety) is huge problem.

#7 protoject

• 952 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:21 AM

I would say nootropics are changing my life now. I have tried a lot of things over the years and I've actually had problems with most. Some things I found some benefit in but it didn't outweight the bad sides. However after many years of experimenting I do believe I have a healthy stack being built up- one that does modestly work for me without giving me bad side effects. I would say, it's only mildly nootropic, and helps me in other ways than just "nootropic" [for example with oxiracetam I get more motivation and energy and a mood boost, does this count as being nootropic? it does in my case]. I am definitely noticing something though, something that is there when I take it as opposed to not taking it. And it's a good thing that is there , not a bad thing. Harmless at least.

#8 Engineer

• 11 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:48 PM

Never really tried many nootropics myself, and in my circle of friends, family, and acquaintances, hardly any one uses anything but caffeine and energy drinks.

Of all the successful and hard working people I know, hardly anyone uses noos or exotic stimulants. I doubt they are worth the cost. Maybe they work for college studying.

I think it's just becoming widespread. I know that in the elite City professions in London, nootropic use is common.

To answer the original question: yes, nootropics have changed my life. They havn't made me smarter ( I don't yet use memory enhancers etc) but they allow me to stay up for days and not worry about deadlines-simply knowing that I can stay up all night to meet a deadline means that I am calmer, and my work better, than if I was rushing before I hit the '2am brick wall'.

Edited by Engineer, 01 May 2012 - 11:49 PM.

#9 Engineer

• 11 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:51 PM

On the topic of caffeine, it too is a great assistant but the effects have tailed off in a big way for me. I onyl started drinking coffee when I was taking my 2 years of pre-university exams, I was permanently energized and awake for those two years and it certainly helped me get where I am. Now, I have found an even better substitute...

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#10 uglybuddy6

• Topic Starter
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:37 PM

Thanks everybody for the input

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users