Photo
* - - - - 2 votes

lower testosterone

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 dear mrclock

• 557 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:26 AM

i used the search button to find anything related to lowering testosterone but all it shows its always boosting testosterone. dont get why so many people want that considering high testosterone is connected to tons of negative effects including stupidity, agitation, anxeity and just off track mental effects that are not beneficial long term. so i was thinking, what can be taken to keep testostosterone low but not include taking shit like estrogen which will turn you into a girl. just looking for normal non estrogenic way to lower testorone and keep it low most the time. any suggestions plz

Edited by dear mrclock, 24 July 2012 - 08:27 AM.

• dislike x 3

#2 anubis_tc

• 8 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 01:03 PM

Look up Pine Pollen. It helps regulate and balance your test/estro levels. The one I use is from Surthrival.com
  • dislike x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 rwac

• 4,764 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:34 PM

...high testosterone is connected to tons of negative effects including stupidity, agitation, anxeity and just off track mental effects that are not beneficial long term.

Testosterone is not connected to stupidity, or agitation. Infact low testosterone is connected to anxiety. Where is all this coming from anyway?

Edited by rwac, 24 July 2012 - 03:35 PM.

• like x 3

#4 dear mrclock

• Topic Starter
  • 557 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:08 AM

its coming from experience ok ? when a man is high on testosterone, all he does is chase girls, get into fights and is simply stupid and agressive. i never met someone who has high testosterone levels and behaves decently. check out black men for example, its fact they have higher testosterone than white men and they are always agressive and fight whenver possible.
  • dislike x 4

#5 dear mrclock

• Topic Starter
  • 557 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:20 AM

Look up Pine Pollen. It helps regulate and balance your test/estro levels. The one I use is from Surthrival.com

wtf. that site is selling some weird stuff. never heard of pine pollen and i checked any science behind it, none whatsoever. does it really work for you or are you just advertising the site and product ??

#6 rwac

• 4,764 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:55 AM

its coming from experience ok ? when a man is high on testosterone, all he does is chase girls, get into fights and is simply stupid and agressive. i never met someone who has high testosterone levels and behaves decently. check out black men for example, its fact they have higher testosterone than white men and they are always agressive and fight whenver possible.

1. There's probably quite a few sportsmen who have high testosterone levels who don't get into fights and such. You should talk to some serious bodybuilders too, like the people @ M&M.
2. "Chasing girls" is a negative now?
3. The aggressiveness is more cultural than anything else. Lots of broken families and such.

Edited by rwac, 25 July 2012 - 02:56 AM.

#7 panhedonic

• 390 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:02 AM

Let me get this straight: you were looking to downgrade your testosterone because it makes you stupid and aggressive? I'm not sure it's the testosterone, but you certainly need to do *something* about it.
  • like x 2

#8 dear mrclock

• Topic Starter
  • 557 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:08 AM

im looking to downgrade it because i can concentrate more on life and not sex and/or other social competitive factors. and agressive you understand, but by "stupid" i meant more of an act that is not throughoutly planned, like fight or flee behavior thats related to it.

#9 dear mrclock

• Topic Starter
  • 557 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:11 AM

1. There's probably quite a few sportsmen who have high testosterone levels who don't get into fights and such. You should talk to some serious bodybuilders too, like the people @ M&M.
3. The aggressiveness is more cultural than anything else. Lots of broken families and such.

im sure many social factors play a role. but i was just stating i have read black men have more testosterone than white men. and i dunno how this might relate to how they function in society even if they didnt come from mostly poorer social backgrounds compared to whites but you can definately see it in sports i guess, they are more agressive and yes i have seen quite a few taking it to fights.

chasing girls is extremely negative for the spirit of the human being. by chasing girls you are either a teen or someone who is a complete moron wasting his time for a piece of sex. reality is, this is not a jungle anymore and most of the sex we get is not meant to create as many babies as we can. rather its very selfish thing we just wanna get off. i find the idea of such self obsessive pleasure seeking repulsive.
  • dislike x 1

#10 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:28 AM

im sure many social factors play a role. but i was just stating i have read black men have more testosterone than white men. and i dunno how this might relate to how they function in society even if they didnt come from mostly poorer social backgrounds compared to whites but you can definately see it in sports i guess, they are more agressive and yes i have seen quite a few taking it to fights.

chasing girls is extremely negative for the spirit of the human being. by chasing girls you are either a teen or someone who is a complete moron wasting his time for a piece of sex. reality is, this is not a jungle anymore and most of the sex we get is not meant to create as many babies as we can. rather its very selfish thing we just wanna get off. i find the idea of such self obsessive pleasure seeking repulsive.

Seems simple enough...get to a vet and request a neutering...win win and we don't need to worry about you accidently procreating.
  • like x 3
  • dislike x 1

#11 dear mrclock

• Topic Starter
  • 557 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:39 AM

why should you worry abou it anyway ? does it effect you in any way ? not sure why people are always so concerned and obsessed with other people. just mind your business and do as you Hebbeh. if you think having a child will fix all your problems go have one. Unlike you, i dont pretend to be God and tell people to either fuck or dont fuck. I dont go around encouraging or discouraging people from having kids. Yet, i find it interesting how many losers with no life always come online and try to encourage people not to have kids as if they are some dictators or rulers of the society we live in. Go have your own life, buddy and dont mind mine. ;)
  • dislike x 1

#12 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:41 AM

why should you worry abou it anyway ? does it effect you in any way ? not sure why people are always so concerned and obsessed with other people. just mind your business and do as you Hebbeh. if you think having a child will fix all your problems go have one. Unlike you, i dont pretend to be God and tell people to either fuck or dont fuck. I dont go around encouraging or discouraging people from having kids. Yet, i find it interesting how many losers with no life always come online and try to encourage people not to have kids as if they are some dictators or rulers of the society we live in. Go have your own life, buddy and dont mind mine. ;)

Don't ask for advice if you don't want it. I was simply offering the best advice that YOU asked for. Anyway, is somebody going to ban the troll already or what????

#13 dear mrclock

• Topic Starter
  • 557 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:43 AM

what advice was this ? using the "we" to say "we dont want you to procreate". thats a trolling statement buddy, not advice at all. if anyone should be banned for trolling, its you.

#14 anubis_tc

• 8 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:10 PM

wtf. that site is selling some weird stuff. never heard of pine pollen and i checked any science behind it, none whatsoever. does it really work for you or are you just advertising the site and product ??

I've been using it for about 3 months now and have felt better than ever. I've always had a lower than normal test level, not sickly low, but low enough to be the skinny kid that couldn't gain muscle mass to save his life. Since I've been taking it, my facial hair has gotten thicker, I've gained muscle mass and loss fat working out only twice a week, and my libido has increased. I have noticed that I get agitated more easily and feel more aggressive at times, but I have the will power to control myself.

#15 dear mrclock

• Topic Starter
  • 557 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:49 AM

anubis you completely missunderstand the thread. it wasnt about lifting your testosterone. it was about oposite.
and i highly doubt the shit you recomended works. you probably take dozen of supplements with it like most people here. impossible to determine if it works or not.

#16 anubis_tc

• 8 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:22 PM

anubis you completely missunderstand the thread. it wasnt about lifting your testosterone. it was about oposite.
and i highly doubt the shit you recomended works. you probably take dozen of supplements with it like most people here. impossible to determine if it works or not.

I'm just giving advice on keeping your test/estro levels in a healthy range to avoid side effects of low T or High T. I don't take a dozen supplements and the stuff I recommend isn't shit. I'm just passing along some info to help you on your search for answers, but if you want to attack someone for trying to help then fuck off with your low T.
  • dislike x 2

#17 The Immortalist

• 1,462 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:52 PM

On the contrary it is most probably men with lower testosterone levels who act more aggressive just to overcompensate for their lack of innate masculinity to "prove" themselves to their peers.

Lane Norton who is the best natural bodybuilder in the world probably has very high test levels and he has a PhD. So there, I just provided an example of an extremely intelligent man with high testosterone levels.

Edited by The Immortalist, 26 July 2012 - 09:01 PM.

#18 Animal

• 689 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:14 AM

On the contrary it is most probably men with lower testosterone levels who act more aggressive just to overcompensate for their lack of innate masculinity to "prove" themselves to their peers.

Lane Norton who is the best natural bodybuilder in the world probably has very high test levels and he has a PhD. So there, I just provided an example of an extremely intelligent man with high testosterone levels.

Your first point is absurd, especially considering that high testosterone does not necessarily result in a more 'masculine' male. This is highly dependent on what point in an individuals development the high testosterone is present and what other hormonal/anabolic factors are involved. Besides, an individual with lower natural testosterone levels will inherently be less aggressive and competitive by nature; or at least they will be if we're grossly oversimplifying things as you and Mrclock have, and testosterone is the primary determining factor in an individuals personality.

A PhD in Nutritional Sciences isn't exactly indicative of 'extreme intelligence', but this point is still valid. Personally I think that in individuals with a lower innate IQ, high testosterone can lead to all the stereotypical behaviours Mrclock mentioned.
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#19 lourdaud

• 516 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:01 AM

and testosterone is the primary determining factor in an individuals personality.

What?? Are you serious?
  • like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#20 dear mrclock

• Topic Starter
  • 557 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 06:45 PM

and testosterone is the primary determining factor in an individuals personality.

What?? Are you serious?

lol!!
  • dislike x 2

#21 protoject

• 952 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:21 PM

What?? Are you serious?

lol!!

Noo you guys he was being sarcastic. " or at least they will be if we're grossly oversimplifying things as you and Mrclock have, and testosterone is the primary determining factor in an individuals personality." get it? .. jesus what the fuck is up with this thread
  • like x 1

#22 Thorsten3

• 1,123 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:46 PM

OP,

I had my T levels tested recently and they were on the very high side but I'm one of the most passive individuals you would ever care to meet.

Your comments about black people was ridiculous and should result in you being banned from the forum. Racism isn't really welcome anywhere here.

On a side note,

I once saw a study relating high testosterone and low serotonin to be being a trigger for aggressive behaviour, depression and impulsive reactions.
  • like x 2

#23 Animal

• 689 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:57 PM

What?? Are you serious?

lol!!

Noo you guys he was being sarcastic. " or at least they will be if we're grossly oversimplifying things as you and Mrclock have, and testosterone is the primary determining factor in an individuals personality." get it? .. jesus what the fuck is up with this thread

Wow, reading comprehension for the win. I was (quite clearly) referring to the assumption that 'The Immortalist' and 'Mrclock' have seemingly made about testosterone being the primary determining factor in an individuals personality; or at least that they have discounted the myriad other variables involved.

I'm glad at least one person (protoject) recognised that.

#24 dear mrclock

• Topic Starter
  • 557 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:09 AM

guys, you turned this thread around and are trying to get me banned it seems. can you stay on topic ? all i asked about is something to LOWER testosterone, not RAISE. ok ?

#25 Arcanyn

• 54 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 08:21 AM

Cyproterone does the job quite nicely.
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#26 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 11:48 AM

"Natural" can mean many things in bodybuilding. For some it means one can use over-the-counter-legal supplements, many of which have strong anabolic effects.

ps. A renaissance man stays in good shape despite having serious amunts of brainz.

#27 dear mrclock

• Topic Starter
  • 557 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 10:43 PM

Cyproterone does the job quite nicely.

it says its never been marketed and hardly anything is published about this. doubt i can get it.

kind of sad how there are tons of drugs/supplements claiming increase in testosterone AND ZERO TO DO THE OPOSITE.

anyone not confused about this ?

#28 rwac

• 4,764 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 11:49 PM

kind of sad how there are tons of drugs/supplements claiming increase in testosterone AND ZERO TO DO THE OPOSITE.

Well, lots of people suffer from low testosterone, and few ppl consider testosterone poisoning to be a bad thing. :/

#29 dear mrclock

• Topic Starter
  • 557 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:38 AM

i actually think people who believe low testostrone is a bad thing are lied to by their doctors so doctors can make profit from selling them random drugs for lifting it.
i think you should embrace what comes naturally and just go with it. being oversexed and overpumped like a gorilla is not a solution for shit.

anyway instead of giving me bad ratings on here constantly, can you guys only post when you have something to add like for example any other findings of lowering testosterone. ktnx

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:32 AM

Licorice and beer should do it in high enough doses.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users