Photo
* - - - - 2 votes

lower testosterone

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 against_all_odds

• 63 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 12:41 PM

Licorice and beer should do it in high enough doses.

Sure, with prolonged usage cortisol will rise and theoretically T will taper off and he'll get fat.

Easier way would be to just get on some high dose testosterone injections for a few months and then abruptly stop it and watch endogenous T levels drop, problem solved.

#32 dear mrclock

• Topic Starter
  • 557 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:18 AM

heard about licorice. i know the hops in beer are estrogenic, but its more likely they work in extract than drinking them in beer. you will need a lot of beer !

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 Arcanyn

• 54 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:57 PM

Cyproterone does the job quite nicely.

it says its never been marketed and hardly anything is published about this. doubt i can get it.

kind of sad how there are tons of drugs/supplements claiming increase in testosterone AND ZERO TO DO THE OPOSITE.

anyone not confused about this ?

Sorry, by cyproterone I mean cyproterone acetate, which is usually just called 'cyproterone', even though they're slightly different compounds. It's true that the parent compound isn't used for anything, because it's much less potent than the acetate, but cyproterone acetate is used quite a bit. It is used for chemical castration of sex offenders, treatment of prostate cancer, and by MTF transsexuals to suppress androgen production.

#34 Young Paul

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 July 2023 - 10:27 AM

its coming from experience ok ? when a man is high on testosterone, all he does is chase girls, get into fights and is simply stupid and agressive. i never met someone who has high testosterone levels and behaves decently. check out black men for example, its fact they have higher testosterone than white men and they are always agressive and fight whenver possible.

"black men fight whenever possible"  quite an aggressive statement. At first I thought you are a weekend crossdresser trying to smooth out your cheekbones, but now I realize that maybe you have issues. But try not to blame only testosterone. Agressive behaviour has many factors. Notice ladies premenstrual or menopausal or postnatal. Heroin addicts without a dose, people on a diet, lack of magnesium, stress at work, too much coke, speed, road rage, and general illness. To be calm happy and peaceful you need to be healthy.... a healthy gut biome produces much more serotonin (relaxing neurohormone) Tryptophan (amino acid, very safe) on an empty stomach is incredible for relaxation, better than valium. You are right about testosterone, but only in high amounts, bodybuilders can have "roid rage" by taking testosterone especially orally, but that's because of other factors too, such as body stress, overtraining, low blood sugar. I would try to regulate or harmonize your hormones naturally with a good deep sleep, healthy nutrition, vitamins, and a stress-free life.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#35 Young Paul

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 July 2023 - 10:35 AM

its coming from experience ok ? when a man is high on testosterone, all he does is chase girls, get into fights and is simply stupid and agressive. i never met someone who has high testosterone levels and behaves decently. check out black men for example, its fact they have higher testosterone than white men and they are always agressive and fight whenver possible.

it's just a myth.   Black men don't have higher testosterone...... they fight co's they're thugs, or because we call them niggas, or because we steal their booty girlfriends.

mexican americans have higher levels in their teens.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC3850289/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users