• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 13 votes

PRL-8-53; was: PRL 8-147: The Most Powerful Memory Enhancer?

• Please log in to reply
1725 replies to this topic

#121 Q did it!

• 354 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:57 PM

We will need to find out the purity of NovoChemy's PRL before we even think proceeding with them.

Still open to other supplies and I have sent some inquires out today hoping to find a better price per gram.

Edited by Q did it!, 21 March 2013 - 09:01 PM.

#122 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:58 PM

Before you order from novochemy, ask for quotes from these companies:
http://www.lookchem.com/Prl-8-53/

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#123 spookytooth

• 211 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:01 PM

I thought there were more suppliers in the EU/US. Shouldn't we look into them first? There is no need to rush anything! 65$ seems expensive for 500mg.

Edited by spookytooth, 21 March 2013 - 09:02 PM.

#124 Q did it!

• 354 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:12 PM

Before you order from novochemy, ask for quotes from these companies:
http://www.lookchem.com/Prl-8-53/

Already checked with all of them and all are based in china except Ineos. Ineos replied with a @gmail.com and wanted the funds to be sent "to their newly founded headquarters in Cameroon".

China Peptides has it listed but they never replied to my inquire. But you can send them one and see if they take the bate. PandaChem has it listed too but also they also did not respond.

And sookytooth is right we need not rush this. I will continue to send inquires to US based companies.

Edited by Q did it!, 21 March 2013 - 09:14 PM.

#125 Q did it!

• 354 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:32 PM

I think that someone is possibly posing as Ineos on Lookchem. Below is the COA and GMP I was sent but they wanted $450.00 for 10g before shipping. It was just the idea of wiring money to Cameroon and the fact that they replied from a @gmail that scared me away.

Attached Files

• Attached File  COA.jpg   185.99KB   66 downloads
  • Attached File  GMP.jpg   145.38KB   51 downloads

#126 Q did it!

• 354 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:52 PM

Here is the contact page for Ineos site http://www.ineos.com/Contact1/ . Most of the business on the page have more than one headquarter. Not completely sure which contact to send the inquiry to, did send Phenol a inquiry.

#127 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:58 PM

I'm still getting e-mails about quotes for the compound. This one was interesting since they allow 50% prepayment and 50% on delivery.

Dear John,

Thanks for your inquiry and Hope everything goes well

I'm Judy, glad to quote for you. We dedicate to the R&D and production of more than 1,000 kinds of chemical products, including organic intermediates, medical intermediates, chemical intermediates, auxiliary chemicals and so on.
Price as follow, check it please

• Product name: Benzoic acid, 3-(2-(methyl(phenylmethyl)amino)ethyl)-, methyl ester, hydrochloride CAS NO.: 51352-87-5

• Purity: 99.0%

• Package: pack as requested

• Price: USD780/kg;

• USD250 for 10g;

• Payment: 50%T/T in advance and 50% irrevocable L/C at sight, according to quantity

• Shipment: by EMS, DHL, TNT and so on.

• Time of delivery: within 3-5 workdays

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me

Enthusiasm and look forward to your cooperation

Best regards

Judy

BIC CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO., LTD
E-mail: Bic.sales1dep@gmail.com
MSN: Bic.sales1dep_Judy@live.com Skype: Bic.sales1dep_Judy

Dear John,

Thanks for your inquiry and Hope everything goes well

I'm Judy, glad to quote for you. We dedicate to the R&D and production of more than 1,000 kinds of chemical products, including organic intermediates, medical intermediates, chemical intermediates, auxiliary chemicals and so on.
Price as follow, check it please

• Product name: Benzoic acid, 3-(2-(methyl(phenylmethyl)amino)ethyl)-, methyl ester, hydrochloride CAS NO.: 51352-87-5

• Purity: 99.0%

• Package: pack as requested

• Price: USD780/kg;

• USD250 for 10g;

• Payment: 50%T/T in advance and 50% irrevocable L/C at sight, according to quantity

• Shipment: by EMS, DHL, TNT and so on.

• Time of delivery: within 3-5 workdays

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me

Enthusiasm and look forward to your cooperation

Best regards

Judy

BIC CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO., LTD
E-mail: Bic.sales1dep@gmail.com
MSN: Bic.sales1dep_Judy@live.com Skype: Bic.sales1dep_Judy

#128 megatron

• 608 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:00 PM

Would anyone consider a group buy for dihexa as well?

What are the benefits of dihexia? Increasing BDNF alone doesn't have nootropic effects. Only thing would be rapid antidepressant effects likely.

Dihexa is supposed to form new synapses.

I also think that we should be able to get a way better deal than $65 for 0,5g.

Edited by Megatrone, 21 March 2013 - 10:04 PM.

#129 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:08 PM

What are the benefits of dihexia? Increasing BDNF alone doesn't have nootropic effects. Only thing would be rapid antidepressant effects likely.

I agree. But, at least you have the confidence that you are getting the real deal. .5g isn't that small for 5mg doses. Sure you can try 10mg or 100mg; but, if it's as effective as 5mg then better use 5mg.

#130 Q did it!

• 354 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:16 PM

I agree. But, at least you have the confidence that you are getting the real deal. .5g isn't that small for 5mg doses. Sure you can try 10mg or 100mg; but, if it's as effective as 5mg then better use 5mg.

We could say 500mg to make it sound a bit more impressive.

I found this one company that had a good price and was US based, but for the life of me i cannot remember the name of. I am still trying to find it again.

#131 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:21 AM

We could say 500mg to make it sound a bit more impressive.

I found this one company that had a good price and was US based, but for the life of me i cannot remember the name of. I am still trying to find it again.

Well, remember already! Lol. Just gotta wait now.

#132 Q did it!

• 354 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:25 AM

Edit: Removed post

Edited by Q did it!, 22 March 2013 - 02:31 AM.

#133 peakplasma

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:46 AM

I need to know!

#134 waitwhatthe

• 21 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:47 AM

A half gram is fine with me.

#135 Q did it!

• 354 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:57 AM

I need to know!

Posted a quote I received from a Chinese company. Thought better it and removed it seeing that we are not interested in Chinese suppliers and more so it looked like a scam anyway.

Edited by Q did it!, 22 March 2013 - 02:57 AM.

#136 hellbounddevildog

• 19 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:18 AM

Nothing solid yet on who is collecting the money, or who we're going with I take it. How will we get this tested on ordering?

I'll keep checking for updates. Very excited!

Edited by hellbounddevildog, 22 March 2013 - 06:20 AM.

#137 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:24 AM

Nothing solid yet on who is collecting the money, or who we're going with I take it. How will we get this tested on ordering?

I'll keep checking for updates. Very excited!

We've agreed that we won't be ordering from China for sake of quality assurance and knowing that we are getting the product. So far Q is trying to look around for all possible companies that could synthesize this from the US/UK/EU. Q if you can't remember the US company you were talking about you can also try Canadian companies (I don't know many; but, their price might be competitive. Also, Polish companies will most likely provide competitive pricing with high quality standards. I haven't seen Googletarian in a while. Must have been satisfied with the Coluracetam synthesis he did for ScienceGuy.

#138 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:45 AM

My concern with Dihexa is mainly the massive increase in growth factor could in the long run increase risk for cancer, there is some research in this area for BDNF. My fear with cancer is that there are no symptoms until its really too late, cancer is hidden there is no way to tell if you have it or not, it starts at such a cellular level, it would even be hard to trace it back to Dihexa. Of course there is no evidence for this, but these are extremely experimental drugs we are talking about.

The effects of PLR provided the studies and the essays are not trolls seems to have a safer and more practical use as a nootropic, even then I think we should be wary as we are trying out an experimental drug with little research.

#139 mait

• 256 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:57 PM

Hello

Put me up for 0,5g-s as well. I am from Estonia, EU.

Edited by mait, 22 March 2013 - 03:20 PM.

#140 Q did it!

• 354 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:28 PM

Have been sending request but some just...(view pic below)

If we must we could talk to Anthony_Loera or Googletarian. Sent Googletarian a message awaiting a reply.

Attached Files

• Attached File  buzz.PNG   11.15KB   36 downloads

#141 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:02 PM

Ok why didn't I think about this before. I just looked at Isochroma-Reborn Racetam Price page. Most of the suppliers there are verified to be authenticy and deliver on what they promise. We could start contacting each of them and ask for a quote or if they can do a custom synthesis of this compound. Here's his page:
http://users4.jabry....etam Prices.htm

http://www.longecity...racetam-prices/

#142 peakplasma

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:32 PM

Does anyone have contact information for Dr. Hansl?

I would love to contact him to find out more and specifically ask him why research on PRL-8-53 didn't progress further.

#143 Q did it!

• 354 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:36 PM

I would love to contact him to find out more and specifically ask him why research on PRL-8-53 didn't progress further.

Sadlily Dr. Hansal is dead as of Nov of 2011. This was mentioned early on in the thread, but we could contact the lab where he worked or fellow coworkers.

#144 peakplasma

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:41 PM

Sadlily Dr. Hansal is dead as of Nov of 2011. This was mentioned early on in the thread, but we could contact the lab where he worked or fellow coworkers.

How about the other one? Adele B. Hansl? Might that be his wife?

Phi Delta Kappan - December 1979 - Vol 61 - pages 264-265

Or perhaps Durk Pearson? I'm not a journalist but I would love to call these guys and write about my findings.

Edited by peakplasma, 22 March 2013 - 07:43 PM.

#145 Q did it!

• 354 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:47 PM

How about the other one? Adele B. Hansl? Might that be his wife?

Phi Delta Kappan - December 1979 - Vol 61 - pages 264-265

Or perhaps Durk Pearson? I'm not a journalist but I would love to call these guys and write about my findings.

Go ahead if you want to and tell us what you find. Hopefully some good news, yes!

#146 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:51 PM

Man, that's unfortunate. Intresting stuff. Looks like plenty of other ppl have been seeking this compound:
http://www.vvchem.co...info-34358.html

#147 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:16 PM

correct, i said this on page one. did some research and i found out the poor fellow died just last year.

i have a uploaded a text (pdf file) for you guys with additional information.Attached File  fulltext.pdf   363.49KB   36 downloads

Edited by izan82, 22 March 2013 - 09:18 PM.

#148 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:21 PM

search for Berverley T. Mead, his co worker.

#149 hellbounddevildog

• 19 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:25 PM

This would be nice to possibly provide some more validity to everything. Maybe get some more insight on why the research was stopped as well.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#150 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:26 AM

Before this topic jumps to weird conclusions that this compound was covered up by the government or caused cancer or something like that... there was no sense to push this drug. It had little therapeutic value from what I understand. Only recently has renewed interest shown that it can be beneficial to persons with dementia and alzheimers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users