• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 13 votes

PRL-8-53; was: PRL 8-147: The Most Powerful Memory Enhancer?

• Please log in to reply
1725 replies to this topic

#1651 medicineman

• 750 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:50 PM

I think that's pretty UNANIMOUS, so here are the details: ;)

LONGECITY USERNAME: GOOGOLTARIAN

NEW COMPANY: LIMITLESS CHEMISTRY, 1 Maja 36, Piotrków Kujawski, 88-230, Poland.

EMAIL ADDRESS: kaminski@limitlesschemistry.pl

OLD COMPANY: SYNTHEX, Gagarina Street 7/134 B, Torun, kujawsko-pomorskie, 87-100, Poland.

OLD COMPANY EMPLOYER: MARCIN PAKULSKI

TELEPHONE: +48 (56) 6461963

EMAIL: pakulski@synthex.com.pl

WEB: http://www.synthex.com.pl/

So, please guide us. Shall we spam email him? Warn all online noot communities? Post mail to him?

Or shall we wait past a deadline?

Thanks

#1652 Mr. Pink

• 226 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:55 PM

polish scammer- not new.

Yea when i heard 'European custom synthesis' i guess I envisioned western Europe. Being originally from the eastern block myself, it doesn't strike me as being necessarily more reliable than a Chinese lab.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#1653 MizTen

• 261 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:08 AM

So, please guide us. Shall we spam email him? Warn all online noot communities? Post mail to him?

Thanks

Personally, I'm going for voodoo dolls. I'm very upset on vlk's behalf as well as the community. There was a lot of positive energy leading that NSI-189 group buy and the drug itself has incredible potential. Maybe this will turn around somehow...

#1654 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:26 AM

I think that's pretty UNANIMOUS, so here are the details: ;)

LONGECITY USERNAME: GOOGOLTARIAN

NEW COMPANY: LIMITLESS CHEMISTRY, 1 Maja 36, Piotrków Kujawski, 88-230, Poland.

EMAIL ADDRESS: kaminski@limitlesschemistry.pl

OLD COMPANY: SYNTHEX, Gagarina Street 7/134 B, Torun, kujawsko-pomorskie, 87-100, Poland.

OLD COMPANY EMPLOYER: MARCIN PAKULSKI

TELEPHONE: +48 (56) 6461963

EMAIL: pakulski@synthex.com.pl

WEB: http://www.synthex.com.pl/

Thanks

Do whatever you please. You are all potentially out money from him assuming that is the supplier VLK used. No rules now that googletarian violated his side of the deal... Go ahead and spread the word that he ran off with 30k. His reputation in the chem business needs to be shattered if he refuses to contact us and is keeping the money. It is pretty clear that is what is happening. At least when someone googles his name he can come up in search engines as a crook and we can ruin his reputation since it is good luck getting legal action in poland.

I for one am not starry eyed over our legal system or any legal system. That money is not coming back by virtue of any judgement assuming that is the decision he made. I have experience in business matters and I seriously think we need someone leading the group buys who has business experience and some knowledge of chemistry otherwise this is going to continue to be a joke.

If we can't get a group buy going on reasonable terms then it is better to not send any money or do it at all. There is enough risk involved with synthesizing a chem properly...we don't need to add more.

Edited by xks201, 31 January 2014 - 12:31 AM.

#1655 civilizedsavage

• 45 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:30 AM

I think it's time to stop worshipping these golden cows for suppliers and reveal their identities. I am sad to hear VLK got smoked. I was rather surprised that everyone was willing to throw all of this money at a relatively new user who was wanting to act with a large amount of money in a short time frame (100% down payment for the NSI to the supplier..) . Long story short, if that was my money, I'd be over there sorting the problem out myself in person physically if I had to. All the more reason to continue to use PROVEN suppliers.

SG and ALL, we need to stop defending these companies and publish their damn contact INFO. This is serious BS and FRAUD. We need this info now, not 5 months from now when they have all set up shop in new locations. Come on....seriously...let's stop defending the suppliers and name them. We need a Shit list Supplier thread on this forum if we are to have any hope at successful future groupbuys. It's pretty simple - meet them in person and do not put all the money down. I don't know why someone would put 30k down to a stranger but what do I know...

Publish their names damnit...even if they do plan on making good on their promises to synthesize the chems...this is all the more incentive to do so now that their names will be known. They have zero incentive to do so since their reputation hasn't even been touched on this forum. It is embarassing to me that yada SG VLK and all are still keeping these thieves anonymous. This is absurd.

I seriously feel like if we do another group buy I need to lead it because I am absolutely disgusted with the communication breakdown between supplier, organizer, and US. There needs to be transparency here and there is none. We have newbies running around with 30k of peoples' money throwing it all down on some random overseas supplier or possibly taking off with the money. Who says VLK is gonna pay all that back? SERIOUSLY come on guys lets stop being so god damn gullible. Let me lead this next group buy and I'll make sure this god damn thing gets done.

Lastly I wanna thank SG for having the brainpower to not send the full sum to these unproven jokers.

This is why I didn't send VLK any money. It screamed amateur scam to me. IDK if VLK was in on it or not but seriously it is wrong for the organizer to just do things without letting people know and getting approval. There needs to be communication and everyone needs to know what is going on. So what if the supplier has some of us calling them asking them what the f*** is up. That's their job. Think about it, I'm sure everyone would be 100x less pissed if they knew what was going on every step of the way and knew the supplier we are dealing with. The whole internet doesn't need to know but the group buy customers do. If everyone agrees to use a new supplier for example, it is a joint decision made by the group. It is like shareholders in a company. That is how we need to run these things. No more superheroes taking 30k and trying to pull rabbits out of hats with strange suppliers please.

I am a chemistry student. It is frightening to me that people are leading these buys with no knowledge of chemistry...SG has industry experience I know but everyone else uhhh

No one could have said it better, and I agree there should have been more communication and negotiation for a deposit and not 100% down payment. Sad that this had to happen, if indeed VLK was not implicated as part of the grand scheme. I'm sure as hell glad I didn't make the payment until I was sure the actual compound was received by VLK.

#1656 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:30 AM

To VLK's credit - I am assuming he was under the impression by other members of this forum that google was legit. I was under the same impression. Now I don't know to what degree google has done group buys for anyone but that I would have definitely verified. If shit hits the fan it is what it is. I doubt VLK has 30 grand laying around. Like I've said before - I'd much rather pay 30% more for a US supplier that actually complies with US law than risk some polish scam artist taking everyone's money.

Because of this whole bogus secrecy thing about these suppliers basically a fake reputation was created for google and he was in like flynn....so let's not keep up this whole secret supplier thing anymore.

Edited by xks201, 31 January 2014 - 02:33 AM.

#1657 tritium

• 384 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 04:53 AM

I'm not sure how the laws are different in Europe, but maybe you could have the police take a warrant to Synthex to have them release his home address. Then the police could show up at his house and have him arrested.
  • like x 2

#1658 ScienceGuy

• Life Member
  • 851 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:25 AM

Does this mean that SYNTHEX is still a reliable company? I was under the impression that they were the ones that delivered the NSI-189.

I fully appreciate the uncovering of the individuals name and his NEW company. But I am unsure about the motivation of revealing the name of the old company.

I will answer both of these at once ;)

It should be noted that I experienced 100% RELIABILITY when dealing with MR KAMINSKI with respect to when the custom synthesis orders were placed with SYNTHEX... It was immediately after MR KAMINSKI launched his new company LIMITLESS CHEMISTRY that all the problems commenced.

It is UNKNOWN at the present time what affiliation MR KAMINSKI still has with SYNTHEX. It has been speculated that it is possible he had a falling out with MARCIN PAKULSKI at SYNTHEX, who co-founded SYNTHEX with MR KAMINSKI (along with two other BIOCHEMISTS) and that this is the primary reason for MR KAMINSKI launching his new company LIMITLESS CHEMISTRY; however, it is quite possible that an agreement was reached whereby MR KAMINSKI would be carrying out all custom synthesis work specifically relating to NOOTROPICS with his new company whilst still retaining some involvement with SYNTHEX with respect to NON-NOOTROPIC custom synthesis work...

Therefore, the reasons for naming his OLD COMPANY are THREEFOLD: firstly, because it might be the case that MR KAMINSKI still is a DIRECTOR and/or still WORKS FOR SYNTHEX; secondly because SYNTHEX if contacted by VLK (or whoever) may be able provide further information as to MR KAMINSKI's whereabouts, what precisely is his current relationship / involvement with SYNTHEX and what really transpired that resulted in the launch of his new company LIMITLESS CHEMISTRY; and thirdly, if it transpires that MR KAMINSKI now has absolutely no association whatsoever with SYNTHEX, then SYNTHEX can be cleared of any association whatsoever with the current situations relating to MR KAMINSKI's apparent FRAUDULENT and CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES i.e. it can be confirmed and made absolutely clear to all whether or not SYNTHEX's reputation remains intact. ;)

Edited by ScienceGuy, 31 January 2014 - 05:25 AM.

• like x 3

#1659 1thoughtMaze1

• 335 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:02 AM

Does this mean that SYNTHEX is still a reliable company? I was under the impression that they were the ones that delivered the NSI-189.

I fully appreciate the uncovering of the individuals name and his NEW company. But I am unsure about the motivation of revealing the name of the old company.

I will answer both of these at once ;)

It should be noted that I experienced 100% RELIABILITY when dealing with MR KAMINSKI with respect to when the custom synthesis orders were placed with SYNTHEX... It was immediately after MR KAMINSKI launched his new company LIMITLESS CHEMISTRY that all the problems commenced.

It is UNKNOWN at the present time what affiliation MR KAMINSKI still has with SYNTHEX. It has been speculated that it is possible he had a falling out with MARCIN PAKULSKI at SYNTHEX, who co-founded SYNTHEX with MR KAMINSKI (along with two other BIOCHEMISTS) and that this is the primary reason for MR KAMINSKI launching his new company LIMITLESS CHEMISTRY; however, it is quite possible that an agreement was reached whereby MR KAMINSKI would be carrying out all custom synthesis work specifically relating to NOOTROPICS with his new company whilst still retaining some involvement with SYNTHEX with respect to NON-NOOTROPIC custom synthesis work...

Therefore, the reasons for naming his OLD COMPANY are THREEFOLD: firstly, because it might be the case that MR KAMINSKI still is a DIRECTOR and/or still WORKS FOR SYNTHEX; secondly because SYNTHEX if contacted by VLK (or whoever) may be able provide further information as to MR KAMINSKI's whereabouts, what precisely is his current relationship / involvement with SYNTHEX and what really transpired that resulted in the launch of his new company LIMITLESS CHEMISTRY; and thirdly, if it transpires that MR KAMINSKI now has absolutely no association whatsoever with SYNTHEX, then SYNTHEX can be cleared of any association whatsoever with the current situations relating to MR KAMINSKI's apparent FRAUDULENT and CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES i.e. it can be confirmed and made absolutely clear to all whether or not SYNTHEX's reputation remains intact. ;)

You talk so much poo family guy.
  • dislike x 15

#1660 idontknow

• 12 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:18 AM

Imo the best course of action is to tell Mr. Kaminski to pay vlk back 70% of the deposit at once, or over a period of time (he'll likely not be able to pay him back in full right now). In case he does comply I'd offer Mr. Kaminski to not press any charges.
As for the Polish legal system, it could be easier if there was a member from Poland in the group buy. That person may file charges in Poland.

#1661 MangekyōPeter

• 171 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:20 AM

You talk so much poo family guy.

What did I do?

but in all seriousness, ScienceGuy definitely doesn't talk too much, and when he does - words of wisdom. But am also glad I didn't pay beforehand for my share of NSI, and the current situation has indeed taken a sudden turn for the worse. I just hope that MR KAMINSKI will be brought to justice eventually.

Edited by MangekyōPeter, 31 January 2014 - 09:23 AM.

• like x 2
  • dislike x 1

#1662 xsiv1

• 463 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:10 PM

Having been born in the former Yugoslavia, I can say that it could very well been any of the poor European nations. Hell, a mechanic could slave each day for 6 days a week and only earn about 150 Euros a month in some regions. Many of these cities still have a small hometown feel to them where MANY people know others.

Having said that, the most appropriate thing to do is contact his local police and state your case as well the fact that you're fully armed and prepared to go beyond that and retain a Polish lawyer and contact the provincial police. I'd imagine even that would be cheap. Perhaps not in these exact steps, but I'd contact the authorities over there, that's for sure. This may be enough for him to change his mind. Then again, maybe not but it's really the only thing for vlk or whomever is out of the money to do.

Edited by xsiv1, 31 January 2014 - 01:12 PM.

• like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#1663 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:47 PM

I don't really know of what you are talking about all here, it seems to be a concerning affair, but for the sake of clarity can we stay focus on what we are all interested for ?
  • dislike x 8

#1664 treanos

• 6 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 04:39 PM

Thanks

Personally, I'm going for voodoo dolls. I'm very upset on vlk's behalf as well as the community. There was a lot of positive energy leading that NSI-189 group buy and the drug itself has incredible potential. Maybe this will turn around somehow...

LOL
  • dislike x 2

#1665 ScienceGuy

• Life Member
  • 851 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:02 PM

UPDATE:

Hi Everyone,

I have completed the first round of refunds with respect to the PRL-5-83 Group Buy... suffice to say it is a mess; and hence it is going to probably take some time to complete everything absolutely.

As of right now:

13 PARTICIPANTS have today been provided their refund via PAYPAL. :)

18 PARTICIPANTS have so far failed to provide me with their PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS via PM, which I need to be able to provide the refunds. These are as follows:

cATsE, jrmp, TheRockst4r, Krabby, Wu Hang, autopilot, thegodsmustbecrazy, Jeremy Paul Stiles, mait, kevinseven11, FrankMH, stponky, seabreeze, redan, paul, Baloudk, PWAIN, and Sunshinefrost.

Please can you all kindly PM me your PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS which I need in order to provide you with your refund! ;)

13 INDIVIDUALS further to this have sent me a PM claiming to be a PAID PARTICIPANT, but who are not in fact listed on the PARTICIPANTS SPREADSHEET emailed to me by the individuals who collected the funds (SUNSHINEFROST and Q DID IT!); and hence I am awaiting confirmation whether or not these individuals did indeed pay. If / When I receive the necessary confirmation I will initiate the respective refunds. :)

Edited by ScienceGuy, 04 February 2014 - 04:33 PM.

• dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#1666 3AlarmLampscooter

• 352 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:17 PM

Any updates as far as getting a molecular structure for PRL-8-147?

I'm really not looking forward to the alternative of brute forcing through all of Hansl's patented compounds with docking simulations.

#1667 golden1

• 681 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:40 PM

I'm really not looking forward to the alternative of brute forcing through all of Hansl's patented compounds with docking simulations.

how would that work if we dont even know how prl-8-53 binds?

#1668 3AlarmLampscooter

• 352 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:47 PM

Have been meaning to start running docking simulations on PRL-8-53 to get an idea, just has not been a top priority of mine. Running them is pretty boring stuff.

#1669 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:45 PM

What if we paid by check?

#1670 Nattzor

• 549 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:03 PM

No update.

What are docking simulations? Sounds cool.

#1671 noot_in_the_sky

• 287 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:20 PM

No update.

What are docking simulations? Sounds cool.

Here the definition from wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia...ing_(molecular)

In the field of molecular modeling, docking is a method which predicts the preferred orientation of one molecule to a second when bound to each other to form a stable complex.[1] Knowledge of the preferred orientation in turn may be used to predict the strength of association or binding affinity between two molecules using for example scoring functions.

#1672 neuroatypicow

• 123 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:19 AM

i notice that NSN has pulled PRL-8-53 from sale, with a strongly-worded disclaimer in its place. considering the 'fight club'-esque atmosphere under which these all of these shops operate, i found that to be oddly-timed. has something happened to prompt this, or was it just not a commercial success for them? is anyone else [reputable] carrying this compound?

#1673 p3x888

• 133 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:06 AM

i notice that NSN has pulled PRL-8-53 from sale, with a strongly-worded disclaimer in its place. considering the 'fight club'-esque atmosphere under which these all of these shops operate, i found that to be oddly-timed. has something happened to prompt this, or was it just not a commercial success for them? is anyone else [reputable] carrying this compound?

I think they are just out of stock. I see nothing on that page to make me think they pulled it. Of perhaps mine is different. This is normal. Im sure it will be back soon.

#1674 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:13 AM

UPDATE:

Hi Everyone,

I have completed the first round of refunds with respect to the PRL-5-83 Group Buy... suffice to say it is a mess; and hence it is going to probably take some time to complete everything absolutely.

As of right now:

13 PARTICIPANTS have today been provided their refund via PAYPAL. :)

18 PARTICIPANTS have so far failed to provide me with their PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS via PM, which I need to be able to provide the refunds. These are as follows:

cATsE, jrmp, TheRockst4r, Krabby, Wu Hang, autopilot, thegodsmustbecrazy, Jeremy Paul Stiles, mait, kevinseven11, FrankMH, stponky, seabreeze, redan, paul, Baloudk, PWAIN, and Sunshinefrost.

Please can you all kindly PM me your PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS which I need in order to provide you with your refund! ;)

13 INDIVIDUALS further to this have sent me a PM claiming to be a PAID PARTICIPANT, but who are not in fact listed on the PARTICIPANTS SPREADSHEET emailed to me by the individuals who collected the funds (SUNSHINEFROST and Q DID IT!); and hence I am awaiting confirmation whether or not these individuals did indeed pay. If / When I receive the necessary confirmation I will initiate the respective refunds. :)

How are we coming along on the refunds?

#1675 therein

• 226 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:59 AM

I am wondering the same. I paid to "Q DID IT!" and emailed ScienceGuy but haven't received anything back yet. Am I not listed?

Edit: Just received it. Thanks ScienceGuy. :)

Edited by therein, 12 February 2014 - 09:54 AM.

#1676 ScienceGuy

• Life Member
  • 851 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:12 AM

UPDATE:

Hi Everyone,

Firstly, thank you for everyone's patience... in short, this whole situation is a bit of a mess and it has been very time consuming sorting everything out and getting to the bottom of what's what. ;)

In the spirit of maintaining FULL TRANSPARENCY with all Group Buy PARTICIPANTS, please kindly read the following self-explanatory communication between myself and the individuals responsible for collecting the FUNDS and paying them to me (Q DID IT! and SUNSHINEFROST):

Got your email. All of them to be confirmed, 14 of them, are indeed in the buy at what they say they are in at. They are all original participants and are on my list. I think mine may never have got merged with SUNSHINEFROST's is all. Concerning the $729.06 (plus a little more if more people poke there heads back in here) I have no idea what happened to it but we most certainly need to find it! We are actually short $1296.06. $5200.00 - 3903.94 (there's also fees here as well).

To which this is my reply, which again is self-explanatory:

Hi Q DID IT!

Thank you for your email and confirming that the total sum outstanding to be paid to me is in fact $1,296.06

All things considered I here is how I will be proceeding. Whilst I fully appreciate your circumstances I do not feel it is appropriate to delay providing the refunds to the Group Buy PARTICIPANTS any further.

Therefore, I am going to issue all the refunds, making up the difference out of my own pocket, on the understanding that you or SUNSHINEFROST will pay me the sum owing, namely $1,296.06, within the next few weeks at the latest.

I also consider it appropriate that full transparency be maintained with all the Group Buy PARTICIPANTS and hence I will be posting relevant disclosing information on the forum regarding what has transpired here. I am sure that you will agree that maintaining everyone’s trust is of paramount importance.

Between you and SUNSHINEFROST you will need to figure out where the missing money is, as I can hardly assist with this since the limit of my knowledge regarding this matter is that I did not receive payment of the respective funds.

I would appreciate it if you can please kindly update me imminently as soon as you succeed in determining where the missing funds are and how and whom will be paying them to me, and when.

All the best,

SCIENCEGUY

Further to this, I was provided with two spreadsheets listing the Group Buy PARTICIPANTS; however, it transpired that these were incomplete; wherein, the good new is that I have now verified that ALL the individuals who have claimed to be Group Buy PARTICIPANTS are indeed so and hence I have been able to add them to the listing to receive their refund.

And thirdly, I have been waiting to receive the requested PMs from all Group Buy PARTICIPANTS confirming what is their PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS which I need in order to provide the respective REFUNDS.

Hence the delay, which I can only apologize for and again thank everyone for their patience in this regard ;)

I am pleased to confirm that I have now completed the SECOND batch of refunds with respect to the PRL-5-83 Group Buy... and here is the full details regards the state of play as of now:

A further 15 PARTICIPANTS have today been provided their refund via PAYPAL. This makes a total of 28 PARTICIPANTS who have now been provided with their refund. :)

This means that All PARTICIPANTS who have provided me with their PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS have now received their refund. ;)

16 PARTICIPANTS have still failed to provide me with their PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS via PM, which I need to be able to provide the refunds. I will be unable to issue these individuals with their refund if they fail to come forward and provide me with their PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS

These are as follows:

TheRockst4r
Krabby
Wu Hang
autopilot
thegodsmustbecrazy
mait
kevinseven11
FrankMH
stponky
redan
PWAIN
Spookytooth
Aarfai
Sparkk51
Thor
Jurassic

One of these individuals has provided me with a NON-FUNCTIONING PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS and hence I received an ERROR MESSAGE when I tried to pay them... they know who they are (I have sent them a PM) and I have avoided naming them for obvious reasons, but if everyone can please make a concerted effort to provide me with a VALID PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS as soon as possible that would be most greatly appreciated. :)

Edited by ScienceGuy, 12 February 2014 - 10:31 AM.

• like x 3
  • dislike x 1

#1677 Nattzor

• 549 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:26 PM

They have not pulled it, it's just out of stock. The disclaimer is so they will not get sued, every supplier does (or atleast should do) it.
From their site:
>February 6th 2014 - PRL-8-53 currently out of stock.
>Stock Status: Out of Stock
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#1678 mf6lol5

• 25 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:22 PM

Has this product had any positive results ? Is it worth buying now, or better to wait until more research ?

#1679 di36

• 67 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 04:48 PM

Does anyone know if there is any supplier for prl ,like newstarnootropics,located in europe?
I am searching but i can't find anything.

Edited by di36, 13 February 2014 - 04:49 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#1680 deeptrance

• 267 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:19 PM

I came to this thread hoping to read about PRL-8-53 and I did find a few experience reports but unfortunately this "main thread for PRL-8-53" consists mostly of endless discussion about a group buy. My reason for bitching about this is to suggest that group buy threads should exist separately from "main threads."

56 pages --- approaching 1700 comments!!! --- and most of it is utterly useless. Doesn't this call for a change in the way we utilize and organize this forum?
  • like x 3
  • dislike x 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users