C60 Surprises - Anecdotes Of Unique Health Benefits

c60 cure solution remedy therapy improvement

• Please log in to reply
1023 replies to this topic

#151 lourdaud

• 516 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 October 2014 - 03:46 PM

I've taken c60oo for a couple of months now and I think this may be the best supplement I've ever tried.

Most of my constant body ache is gone, I feel better mentally (mood more stable and a general sense of wellbeing), movements are less sluggish. Most pronounced are the effects on energy and stamina - I no longer feel drained in the evenings, walking is swifter and easier, standing is easier and so on. 

The only side effect that I've noticed is that my face seems more greasy and bloated. Considering the benefits I've experienced this is a minor issue of course but I still find it a bit disturbing, not to say unexpected. Anyone experienced anything similar?

• like x 3

#152 Kalliste

• 1,147 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 04:16 PM

Have not noticed that effect at all.

One thing that struck me is that so many people participating in this thread seems to get drunk a lot? Alcohol is a powerful toxic in anything but modest amounts. It is mutagenic and so on. Almost as bad as smoking. Being drunk is literally the same thing as being poisoned.

• like x 5
  • dislike x 3
  • Good Point x 1

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#153 Razor444

• 240 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 07:49 PM

Started C60-OO, on the 19th of Aug.

Positives:

• So far, there's been further improvements in an autoimmune disease, which is also helped greatly by MitoQ.
  • More energy. Less fatigue.
  • Cognitive improvements.
  • An anxiolytic, for about a day or so after consumption.

Negatives:

• None, I'm aware of.

Dose: ~20mg every 2 weeks.

Edited by Razor444, 09 October 2014 - 07:51 PM.

• Informative x 1

#154 Saintless

• 16 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 08:21 PM

I'm 32 year old male, no health problems other than anxiety.

I took c60 for 30 days from August to September. I took 7.5 mg a week.

-Very fatigued several days after first dose.

-I seemed to have a lot more stamina during exercise.

- I do HIIT sprinting and was able to push myself much harder, but it scared me.

-My mind seemed hyperactive and I had very vivid day dreams and dreams.

I was not really comfortable taking c60, and began having panic attacks so I discontinued using it. I was having a period of high stress in my life, so I would actually consider taking it again in the future during a calmer period.

• Informative x 1

#155 Kalliste

• 1,147 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 05:19 AM

I also have the experiece of being tired the day after my dose. About 8ml of 0.8 oil. Might just be that I have a "bad" day after having strained myself hard for several days though.

#156 katzenjammer

• 292 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 02:03 PM

I think it interferes mildly with sleep - thus a bit of fatigue sets in.  

#157 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 October 2014 - 02:37 PM

I think it kicks repair processes that happen during sleep into high gear and hence you want to sleep like a baby to facilitate repair.

ie: Something tells your body: Repair possible + required = go to sleep so we can get on with it!

I can only guess that perhaps this 'something' is an up-regulation of Melatonin.
Perhaps C60oo kicks the pituitary gland back into high gear or some other feedback pathway is upregulating melatonin?

I also found that I could go to sleep like a baby but also wake up fully, like a baby.
I considered this and the vivid dreams a very positive effect when I was taking C60oo, not something negative to worry about.

#158 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 October 2014 - 05:03 PM

I can only guess that perhaps this 'something' is an up-regulation of Melatonin.
Perhaps C60oo kicks the pituitary gland back into high gear or some other feedback pathway is upregulating melatonin?

You mean pineal?

Your hypothesis seems plausible. We indeed need sleep to have the repair processes going in high gear, even at all.

#159 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 October 2014 - 11:15 PM

You mean pineal?

Your hypothesis seems plausible. We indeed need sleep to have the repair processes going in high gear, even at all.

Oops!

Yes; Pineal. 

Thx

#160 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 12:16 AM

I don't notice any effect on sleep from c60.  I don't see how a substance that protects you from the ravages of ROS would induce any unusual activity in repair processes.  Recently I've been having problems waking up in the middle of the night.  I've halted NR for the time being to see if that's it.  I've been taking 250mg each morning for several weeks, five days on and two days off.  Higher doses of it have definitely messed with my sleep.

• Agree x 1

#161 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 12:26 AM

As I've written in these forums previously, I never took naps before I started taking C60, but now I nearly sleep through entire days on occasion. Nevertheless, I almost never feel tired during workdays, when I'm often awake and active for 19 out of 24 hours. I also take 500 mg of NR a day, but I haven't noticed any effect on my sleep from it.

#162 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 02:49 AM

As I've written in these forums previously, I never took naps before I started taking C60, but now I nearly sleep through entire days on occasion. Nevertheless, I almost never feel tired during workdays, when I'm often awake and active for 19 out of 24 hours. I also take 500 mg of NR a day, but I haven't noticed any effect on my sleep from it.

Well, that's interesting.  If I took 500 of NR, I'd be up all night.  OTOH, I don't notice any sleep effects from c60.  I guess we're all different...

#163 kenj

• 747 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 12:07 PM

Well, that's interesting.  If I took 500 of NR, I'd be up all night.  OTOH, I don't notice any sleep effects from c60.  I guess we're all different...

Certainly! 

I sleep just fine on a gram of NR, haha. In fact I might experiment with NR in the evening, because when I take it before cardio in the morning, it makes me a bit 'low blood sugar'ish' (physically, not mentally), and that doesn't help the workout..

C60 made me tired when I started taking it it seemed, but I don't really percieve any effects of it currently (I only take it once/week though). 

#164 wannabeageless

• 22 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 October 2014 - 12:59 PM

I too noticed a dramatic increase in sleepiness when I first began taking C60oo but in my case anyway it appears to be transient in nature as I haven't noticed that effect recently.

#165 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 October 2014 - 07:22 PM

I don't notice any effect on sleep from c60.  I don't see how a substance that protects you from the ravages of ROS would induce any unusual activity in repair processes. Recently I've been having problems waking up in the middle of the night. I've halted NR for the time being to see if that's it. I've been taking 250mg each morning for several weeks, five days on and two days off. Higher doses of it have definitely messed with my sleep

Its all speculation really Niner, but Turnbuckle's C60oo - Stem Cell theory comes to mind?

#166 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 01:53 AM

I don't notice any effect on sleep from c60.  I don't see how a substance that protects you from the ravages of ROS would induce any unusual activity in repair processes. Recently I've been having problems waking up in the middle of the night. I've halted NR for the time being to see if that's it. I've been taking 250mg each morning for several weeks, five days on and two days off. Higher doses of it have definitely messed with my sleep

Its all speculation really Niner, but Turnbuckle's C60oo - Stem Cell theory comes to mind?

You mean the idea that c60oo might be rescuing failed stem cell differentiations?  I find that very interesting, and hope that someone is able to test it eventually.  At the moment, it doesn't qualify as a "theory" -- it's a hypothesis until it's experimentally verified.  I'm probably swimming against the tide with my constant harping on that point of nomenclature.  But, ok, let's say that this is happening, that we're getting an increase in stem cell activity.  Why would this significantly alter our sleep behavior?  I don't see it.

• like x 2

#167 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 12 October 2014 - 12:43 PM

You mean the idea that c60oo might be rescuing failed stem cell differentiations?  I find that very interesting, and hope that someone is able to test it eventually.  At the moment, it doesn't qualify as a "theory" -- it's a hypothesis until it's experimentally verified.  I'm probably swimming against the tide with my constant harping on that point of nomenclature.  But, ok, let's say that this is happening, that we're getting an increase in stem cell activity.  Why would this significantly alter our sleep behavior?  I don't see it.

If C60 is boosting the performance of mitochondria by any mechanism--be it epigenetic or by interfering with UCP proteins, or even by acting as an antioxidant, that would be the common mechanism which could turn on stem cells and turn off cancer cells. It could also generate a boost to brain function, at least until some homeostatic function brought it back to baseline. For example, when my wife first took C60 she was bursting with energy and was taking on all sorts of responsibilities that would crush a normal person. Unfortunately, the effect faded after a few weeks (but the responsibilities didn't). Subsequent doses did have some effect, but not to the same level as the first dose

Cancer Stem Cell Theory and the Warburg Effect, Two Sides of the Same Coin?

Numerous tumors are characterized by an overexpression of uncoupling proteins [UCP], for instance, in human colorectal cancers...

All of these events [associated with leukemic cells and bone marrow stem cells] appear to be mediated by the expression of the uncoupling protein 2 (UCP2).

Edited by Turnbuckle, 12 October 2014 - 01:05 PM.

• like x 1
  • Needs references x 1

#168 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 October 2014 - 12:59 PM

Well possibly the stem cells are prioritise things like the pineal where they may be most needed or can do the most good?

It also could be that less downstream NAD+ products are required for the mitochondria; freeing up resources for other beneficial NAD+ metabolites involved in the PARP, MARTs and SIRT pathways, but now I'm really guessing??

This pic here (and linked paper) is where this thought stems from:
http://www.longecity...ndpost&p=690504

#169 Astroid

• 171 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 October 2014 - 05:27 PM

Thanks to the feedback here, I decided to try C60.

My Day #1 Results..

I can not say I expected any results in one day.. usually it takes 3-5 days before I notice anything with a new supplement.  I start with a low doses and build up gradually. The supplements I have had fast results with were MSM-Sulfur, Dilantin and Phenibut and  Methyl B-12 as I was anemic from lead poison.  

My C60 from www.carbon60oliveoil.com   arrived yesterday so I took 2 mg about noon, and another 1 mg at Midnight.  I kept it in my mouth for at least 1 minute to absorb it .. and try to bond it with my teeth, as some claim it prevents plaque. Having just had a dental cleaning.. I thought this would be a great time to coat them. 

Yesterday I did notice a slight burning sensation in my mouth with it setting there... which I had read about and thought was an odd occurrence.. Why would that happen? Heck it is mostly olive oil.. 

The only changes I have made recently is I started eating natural sauerkraut from Poland.. for probiotics that I found at Big Lots.. amazing taste I will say.. fresh tasting and not bitter.

Also I started back taking NeoCell Collagen + C for joint cartridge .. 2 days ago.  Normally I also take 1 teaspoon 1-2 x day of MSM-Sulfur a day for joint pain and inflammation.

My Health Issue -  I have pinched nerve and thus constant lower back pain and spasms..  plus some knee pain issues this summer.. The hip and back issues are to such an extent I have reduced my physical activity like cutting the yard and working in the garden.. I have been getting trigger point injection in the hip once a month,  and massages twice a month. The knee is not as bad an issue.. but I had a fluid injection in it last Monday.. 

The hip and back pain has been such an issue.. especially as I have had sharp jabbing pain and weakness right in the center of the spine at the top of my hip.. that I have been wearing a back support all day, most days..  for the last 3 weeks. 

The hip and back spasms and pain causes problems walking far.. as it feels like it locks up.  Plus it has interrupted my sleep for months now.. I awake often and  I'm still tired when I do get up.

For what it is worth... I first noticed this hip pinched nerve problem while snorkeling in 2004. The hip & back locked up and I first realized there was a problem.. and I would not be able to snorkel or scuba.   

As I do usually once a week.. last night I took 1/8th rounded teaspoon of Phenibut GABA derivative to sleep.

Overnight Results.. I slept deep because of the Phenibut, I assume.. ..but still awoke an hour before I expected to. but I felt refreshed. I had been dragging from poor sleep and it has been hard to concentrate too. 

But when I awoke and moved in bed I noticed less back pain and spasms.. OK.. say 70%.. Getting up and walking the same.. I can feel some tightness and tenderness still  in the hip and back but it is less and  the pain and stiffness is far less. I have better mobility.  Now Phenibut has never helped with any pain issues before.. so I doubt that was the cause. 

Again this morning I took 2 mg of C60 this morning.. and 3 Collagen+ C pills..  plus some strong liquid minerals.     

OK.. maybe it is Self-Hypnosis.. but I'll take the results.. what ever the cause.. I'm ready to over dose on C60 now ! Wow.

• like x 1

#170 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 10:00 PM

Good olive oil, by itself, burns my throat. I don't think the C60 has any affect on that.

Thanks to the feedback here, I decided to try C60.

My Day #1 Results..

I can not say I expected any results in one day.. usually it takes 3-5 days before I notice anything with a new supplement. I start with a low doses and build up gradually. The supplements I have had fast results with were MSM-Sulfur, Dilantin and Phenibut and Methyl B-12 as I was anemic from lead poison.

My C60 from www.carbon60oliveoil.com arrived yesterday so I took 2 mg about noon, and another 1 mg at Midnight. I kept it in my mouth for at least 1 minute to absorb it .. and try to bond it with my teeth, as some claim it prevents plaque. Having just had a dental cleaning.. I thought this would be a great time to coat them.

Yesterday I did notice a slight burning sensation in my mouth with it setting there... which I had read about and thought was an odd occurrence.. Why would that happen? Heck it is mostly olive oil..

The only changes I have made recently is I started eating natural sauerkraut from Poland.. for probiotics that I found at Big Lots.. amazing taste I will say.. fresh tasting and not bitter.

Also I started back taking NeoCell Collagen + C for joint cartridge .. 2 days ago. Normally I also take 1 teaspoon 1-2 x day of MSM-Sulfur a day for joint pain and inflammation.

My Health Issue - I have pinched nerve and thus constant lower back pain and spasms.. plus some knee pain issues this summer.. The hip and back issues are to such an extent I have reduced my physical activity like cutting the yard and working in the garden.. I have been getting trigger point injection in the hip once a month, and massages twice a month. The knee is not as bad an issue.. but I had a fluid injection in it last Monday..

The hip and back pain has been such an issue.. especially as I have had sharp jabbing pain and weakness right in the center of the spine at the top of my hip.. that I have been wearing a back support all day, most days.. for the last 3 weeks.

The hip and back spasms and pain causes problems walking far.. as it feels like it locks up. Plus it has interrupted my sleep for months now.. I awake often and I'm still tired when I do get up.

For what it is worth... I first noticed this hip pinched nerve problem while snorkeling in 2004. The hip & back locked up and I first realized there was a problem.. and I would not be able to snorkel or scuba.

As I do usually once a week.. last night I took 1/8th rounded teaspoon of Phenibut GABA derivative to sleep.

Overnight Results.. I slept deep because of the Phenibut, I assume.. ..but still awoke an hour before I expected to. but I felt refreshed. I had been dragging from poor sleep and it has been hard to concentrate too.

But when I awoke and moved in bed I noticed less back pain and spasms.. OK.. say 70%.. Getting up and walking the same.. I can feel some tightness and tenderness still in the hip and back but it is less and the pain and stiffness is far less. I have better mobility. Now Phenibut has never helped with any pain issues before.. so I doubt that was the cause.

Again this morning I took 2 mg of C60 this morning.. and 3 Collagen+ C pills.. plus some strong liquid minerals.

OK.. maybe it is Self-Hypnosis.. but I'll take the results.. what ever the cause.. I'm ready to over dose on C60 now ! Wow.

#171 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 12 October 2014 - 10:20 PM

Gxetting minutes of smell too.

#172 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 09:33 AM

I reported earlier that my damaged big toenails healed themselves after I'd been ingesting C60 for awhile. Here's another anecdotal report with the exact same effect:

http://owndoc.com/pd...60 benefits.pdf

#173 caliope

• 41 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 October 2014 - 07:45 PM

If C60 is boosting the performance of mitochondria by any mechanism--be it epigenetic or by interfering with UCP proteins, or even by acting as an antioxidant, that would be the common mechanism which could turn on stem cells and turn off cancer cells. It could also generate a boost to brain function, at least until some homeostatic function brought it back to baseline. For example, when my wife first took C60 she was bursting with energy and was taking on all sorts of responsibilities that would crush a normal person. Unfortunately, the effect faded after a few weeks (but the responsibilities didn't). Subsequent doses did have some effect, but not to the same level as the first dose

Your wife's experience makes me think that all C60 should come with this warning: do not make any important decisions for three days after taking for the first time. 

C60 always gives me bizarre and vivid dreams. Or maybe I just remember them better. Last night, the dream was about C60. I was wanting to give C60 to someone, but for some reason I had only a cross section of their neck. I was worried about making sure that I put it in the top of the esophagus instead of the trachea. I'm sure this is because someone here mentioned concerns about breathing it. 

• like x 3

#174 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 11:52 PM

I reported earlier that my damaged big toenails healed themselves after I'd been ingesting C60 for awhile. Here's another anecdotal report with the exact same effect:

This is another thing that seems like it could be explained by stem cell differentiations that are occurring with greater success.

#175 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 October 2014 - 01:01 AM

I just spoke to a friend who happened to visit when I had C60oo and gat a tablespoon 23 full twice n consecutive days.
He says he couldn't get drunk for about 3 months and is in two minds about taking it.  :)

• like x 2

#176 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 01:11 AM

I just spoke to a friend who happened to visit when I had C60oo and gat a tablespoon 23 full twice n consecutive days.
He says he couldn't get drunk for about 3 months and is in two minds about taking it.  :)

That's certainly a well known side effect.  I think just about everyone who drinks and uses alcohol has seen it.  Some people say that the effect goes away in a few days for them, but I think I'm a bit more like your friend.  If I take two tablespoons, I'm affected for a long time-- at least a month.  I find that I can still get "drunk", but it doesn't feel the same.  When he says he's of two minds about taking it, does that mean that it also did something he likes?  Any idea what that was?

#177 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 October 2014 - 12:13 PM

That's certainly a well known side effect.  I think just about everyone who drinks and uses alcohol has seen it.  Some people say that the effect goes away in a few days for them, but I think I'm a bit more like your friend.  If I take two tablespoons, I'm affected for a long time-- at least a month.  I find that I can still get "drunk", but it doesn't feel the same.  When he says he's of two minds about taking it, does that mean that it also did something he likes?  Any idea what that was?

Soz; my computer is ignoring keystrokes.
He got 2/3rds of a tablespoon-full on 2 consecutive days.

I just spoke to him again.

He is 35 now, a heavy smoker, (various) and a diamond diver on the west coast of South Africa.

He says that he didn't like that it spoiled his parties but that he  just generally felt better when he wasn't pissed off about the fact.

The reason that he is in 2 minds about taking  more is due to a significant improvement  in the lung function/volume tests that he has to do yearly as a diver, and that in hindsight he performed/worked better. (Probably due to a lack of hangovers / less parties  :) )

He does say that he had a huge party (= lots of smoking) the night before his pre C60oo test.  That may have skewed results.

I also spoke to my father and am a smoker myself.

It looks like smokers may benefit more (perceived?) than non smokers.  Probably due to decreased oxygen requirements = less ROS, but perhaps there is an improvement in lung function if you can read anything into the above? 

Perhaps this... 'data-point' says more about the washout period of C60oo in a system acclimatised to dealing with numerous... recreational substances?

Edited by Logic, 16 October 2014 - 12:17 PM.

#178 Pyrion

• 15 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 12:46 PM

It's kinda obvious, but still want to say it: If you are seriously into life extension, the most stupid thing to do is to keep smoking :)

You probably know that already. Sorry for my rambling.

• Agree x 1

#179 ambivalent

• 745 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 October 2014 - 09:07 PM

I appreciate Traditional Chinese Medicine might be considered rather offbeat; however, I thought it rather interesting that upon mentioning to my father, who has in-depth knowedge of the afore mentioned subject, of the c60-related regrowth of a toe-nail after 40 years in an 80 something year-old man, he immediately responded that this was connected to the liver. Having performed a brief search I see that in chinese medicine nails are an indirect sign of healthy liver-blood. They are directly thought to be an extension of the quality of the tendons, which in turn depend directly on the quality of the liver-blood. My knowedge of chinese medicine is next to nil, but I thought it worth reporting given the almost universal side-effect of c60 is a severe change in alcohol tolerance. Although I suppose, if the CM connection is true, it is (therefore) curious there have been so many problems with tendons!

Separately, any thoughts on when best to use c60 in conjugation with fasting given the hypothesis of c60 initialising stem-cell differentation and on fasting apparently triggering stem-cell regeneration of the immune system (and potentially other organs)?

https://news.usc.edu...-immune-system/

Incidentally, back in May I undertook a 4.5 dry fast (a flavour of fasting not mainstream researched).  Within a couple of hours of breaking the fast with water then some blended veg I took perhaps 6-10ml of standard issue C60 with no noticeable immediate effect beyond what I would expect from the fast. I was taking this amount on occasion every few months and would probably fit the description of a healthy couch potato.

Edited by ambivalent, 16 October 2014 - 09:20 PM.

#180 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 12:22 AM

I appreciate Traditional Chinese Medicine might be considered rather offbeat; however, I thought it rather interesting that upon mentioning to my father, who has in-depth knowedge of the afore mentioned subject, of the c60-related regrowth of a toe-nail after 40 years in an 80 something year-old man, he immediately responded that this was connected to the liver. Having performed a brief search I see that in chinese medicine nails are an indirect sign of healthy liver-blood. They are directly thought to be an extension of the quality of the tendons, which in turn depend directly on the quality of the liver-blood.

When I hear things like this, I have to wonder-- when they say "liver"in TCM, do they mean the organ that we call the liver, or do they mean something else? 

• like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60, cure, solution, remedy, therapy, improvement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users