* * * * * 34 votes

NSI-189

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6219 replies to this topic

#3211 Skypp

• 90 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 05:54 PM

I received my batach from you SL (THANKS!) Have not started it yet as I have an opened bottle still going from International Peptide (which by the way seems to be good stuff). LOTS of people on Reddit are asking where to find it.

Why would hyping the neurogenesis be a problem? That's what it does and it's a good thing. People are consuming all sorts of less effective products. I would wager that a very substantial portion of the adult population has hippocampal function reduction. If not from depression then from stress and prescription drugs (and non-prescription). Flouride as well as mercury in vaccines also kill hippocampal cells. (TRUE) . Flouride alone will shrink and calcify that area of the brain. (Don't use toothpaste that has it.)

I have been giving NSI-189 to someone who is a high achieving, type A person who would not have been classified as typically depressed. However, high stress levels manifested through chronic joint pain, insomnia, teeth-grinding, and angst. In his forties, both his hips had to be resurfaced (not a full replacement). Since I have been administering this product, it's like a cloud has lifted. He is not in physical pain anymore. No more insomnia, no teeth-grinding. Almost no angst. This is a miracle as I finally assumed many of these issues were just part of a personality type. No, they were part of a depression pattern. I will see if this lasts, but so far, amazing.

Hyping neurogenesis is problematic, because it is not proven in humans. In fact the NSI-189 phase 1b trial didn't mention any neurogenesis even though they did neuroimaging on their subjects, so they should have been able to detect it. Either there was no neurogenesis in vivo, or they particularly chose to not lose a single word on it in their phase 1b presentation. You could find arguments for both, but as of yet we do not know if the apparently statistically significant antidepressive effects of NSI really do come from neurogenesis.

What truly amazes me is that when you try to share something you think might help someone, and you've said NOTHING OFFENSIVE, you get a "dislike" click. As a female person, it usually happens when people figure out I'm not male. Wow, really? What was there to "dislike" in an honest discussion of how I believe NSI-189 might have helped someone? You really have to be angry and depressed to find fault with that comment.

I do not believe that people dislike your opinions because you are a women, but because comments like 'Flouride as well as mercury in vaccines also kill hippocampal cells. (TRUE)' is a damaging conspiracy theory statement that has little to no scientific evidence:

https://en.wikipedia...sal_controversy

The thiomersal controversy describes claims that vaccines containing the mercury-based preservative thiomersal contribute to the development of autism and other brain development disorders.[1] The current scientific consensus is that no convincing scientific evidence supports these claims,[2][3] and a 2011 journal article described the vaccine-autism connection as "the most damaging medical hoax of the last 100 years".[4]

Poorly researched statements like that also make the rest of your post sound non-credible.

Negative feedback is meant to help you question the validity and reasoning behind your answer. This is a scientific community and not a popularity contest, so you shouldn't feel insulted over it.

First of all, you'd have to be ten years old, or eighty-five not to know that Pharma companies and others with an agenda, regularly write Wikipedia pages. They are often wrong, or very misleading. If you believe fluoride is okay, or mercury, go right ahead and consume all you want. I have done a ton of research as well, with experts, and have come to a very different conclusion. Just because someone doesn't mirror your consensus-reality world view, does not mean they are wrong. Reality itself is completely mailable and is created by how we all collapse the wave into solid particles with our thoughts and beliefs. You are no more in possession of the truth than I am just because you read a Wikipedia page and some Pharma sponsored "papers". Sorry, but the ones who read and believe the mainstream propaganda are often less intelligent and informed. It takes some guts these days to speak out, especially if you are a woman. I really feel for the (former) Reddit CEO, like her or not, the abuse she suffered on the internet makes me think humankind is sinking to a new level of low. (Probably all that mercury and fluoride we've been forced to ingest. LOL) There used to be more geniuses per every 1000 born in the USA. The rate has been slipping. WHY? Environmental toxins and all the crap they shoot into near newborns.  Okay, go ahead and only believe your "facts", based on research like that done by Dong-Pyou Han (falsified AIDS research for grant money). Do you think that is an isolated case? No, it's happening all the time. PLEASE~ if you want to sound smart, (or actually be smart) don't quote a pharma page on Wikipedia.

• Enjoying the show x 4
  • Needs references x 2
  • Ill informed x 2
  • dislike x 1

#3212 Aurel

• 184 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 July 2015 - 06:18 PM

There used to be more geniuses per every 1000 born in the USA

Please provide a reference for that.

• Enjoying the show x 2
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3213 fourohfournotfound

• 10 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 06:39 PM

Before you say wikipedia is a bad source which I agree it can be at times you must realize that there are citations that you could follow. There are over 60 studies cited in the wikipedia page alone. If you care to disagree with all of them then that is your choice, but those sources are science. Like someone else said this is a scientific discussion forum. People are going to be inclined to agree with the scientific consensus here. If you have different sources then cite them. While science isn't perfect. The consensus outweighs the few bad studies out there. Mercury and autism links have been quite well studied because most scientists want the truth. Scientists have children too. Scientists that are caught falsifying data can lose their entire career for it. That is exactly what happened to Andrew Wakefield who falsified data in his study that linked autism to vaccines. He had a vested financial interest in doing this. There was a very small sample size I believe below 15 children. Some of the more recent studies involve 1000s of children and I have not seen any of these that find any clear link to autism. Besides that they don't even use any mercury based compounds in vaccines anymore just in case.

Back on topic I would not suggest anyone use selank at the same time as nsi189. I'm having some serious disorentation and a feeling close to the brain zap feeling you get from antidepressant withdrawal. I haven't used antidepressants other than nsi-189 in over 3 years and I didn't have this issue until using selank yesterday mainly for it's immune system boosting properties. Semax seems to go well with nsi-189. Has anyone else tried selank and nsi-189?

Edited by fourohfournotfound, 17 July 2015 - 06:40 PM.

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#3214 drg

• 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 July 2015 - 07:06 PM

I question how many people actually could tell you are a woman. It is not like you are writing in pink font or your name suggests it. I had no idea... Until you told everyone.

And Christ this is the Internet if you are going to whine and cry sexism every time someone "dislike/disagree" with you really shouldn't be here. Someone will say something worse eventually... Why... Because the Internet is anonymous and no one gives a shit about you here.

There are plenty valid reason ppl could have "dislike" your post. Firstly your "science" and secondly and more importantly you appear to be referencing a supplier of NSI189 which neurostem could then send a cease and desist. This has happened to several companies and the forum keeps telling ppl to keep that info off the here.
  • Agree x 3
  • Good Point x 3
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1

#3215 Skypp

• 90 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 07:34 PM

I received my batach from you SL (THANKS!) Have not started it yet as I have an opened bottle still going from International Peptide (which by the way seems to be good stuff). LOTS of people on Reddit are asking where to find it.

Why would hyping the neurogenesis be a problem? That's what it does and it's a good thing. People are consuming all sorts of less effective products. I would wager that a very substantial portion of the adult population has hippocampal function reduction. If not from depression then from stress and prescription drugs (and non-prescription). Flouride as well as mercury in vaccines also kill hippocampal cells. (TRUE) . Flouride alone will shrink and calcify that area of the brain. (Don't use toothpaste that has it.)

I have been giving NSI-189 to someone who is a high achieving, type A person who would not have been classified as typically depressed. However, high stress levels manifested through chronic joint pain, insomnia, teeth-grinding, and angst. In his forties, both his hips had to be resurfaced (not a full replacement). Since I have been administering this product, it's like a cloud has lifted. He is not in physical pain anymore. No more insomnia, no teeth-grinding. Almost no angst. This is a miracle as I finally assumed many of these issues were just part of a personality type. No, they were part of a depression pattern. I will see if this lasts, but so far, amazing.

Hyping neurogenesis is problematic, because it is not proven in humans. In fact the NSI-189 phase 1b trial didn't mention any neurogenesis even though they did neuroimaging on their subjects, so they should have been able to detect it. Either there was no neurogenesis in vivo, or they particularly chose to not lose a single word on it in their phase 1b presentation. You could find arguments for both, but as of yet we do not know if the apparently statistically significant antidepressive effects of NSI really do come from neurogenesis.

What truly amazes me is that when you try to share something you think might help someone, and you've said NOTHING OFFENSIVE, you get a "dislike" click. As a female person, it usually happens when people figure out I'm not male. Wow, really? What was there to "dislike" in an honest discussion of how I believe NSI-189 might have helped someone? You really have to be angry and depressed to find fault with that comment.

I do not believe that people dislike your opinions because you are a women, but because comments like 'Flouride as well as mercury in vaccines also kill hippocampal cells. (TRUE)' is a damaging conspiracy theory statement that has little to no scientific evidence:

https://en.wikipedia...sal_controversy

The thiomersal controversy describes claims that vaccines containing the mercury-based preservative thiomersal contribute to the development of autism and other brain development disorders.[1] The current scientific consensus is that no convincing scientific evidence supports these claims,[2][3] and a 2011 journal article described the vaccine-autism connection as "the most damaging medical hoax of the last 100 years".[4]

Poorly researched statements like that also make the rest of your post sound non-credible.

Negative feedback is meant to help you question the validity and reasoning behind your answer. This is a scientific community and not a popularity contest, so you shouldn't feel insulted over it.

First of all, you'd have to be ten years old, or eighty-five not to know that Pharma companies and others with an agenda, regularly write Wikipedia pages. They are often wrong, or very misleading. If you believe fluoride is okay, or mercury, go right ahead and consume all you want. I have done a ton of research as well, with experts, and have come to a very different conclusion. Just because someone doesn't mirror your consensus-reality world view, does not mean they are wrong. Reality itself is completely mailable and is created by how we all collapse the wave into solid particles with our thoughts and beliefs. You are no more in possession of the truth than I am just because you read a Wikipedia page and some Pharma sponsored "papers". Sorry, but the ones who read and believe the mainstream propaganda are often less intelligent and informed. It takes some guts these days to speak out, especially if you are a woman. I really feel for the (former) Reddit CEO, like her or not, the abuse she suffered on the internet makes me think humankind is sinking to a new level of low. (Probably all that mercury and fluoride we've been forced to ingest. LOL) There used to be more geniuses per every 1000 born in the USA. The rate has been slipping. WHY? Environmental toxins and all the crap they shoot into near newborns.  Okay, go ahead and only believe your "facts", based on research like that done by Dong-Pyou Han (falsified AIDS research for grant money). Do you think that is an isolated case? No, it's happening all the time. PLEASE~ if you want to sound smart, (or actually be smart) don't quote a pharma page on Wikipedia.

This is just one of the many (although hard to find) references. Although it is a commonly known thing amongst researchers into human intelligence. As soon as the USA started exporting our vaccines to China, their preeminence in the IQ department started to falter.

http://www.amren.com...ellectual-peak/

• Ill informed x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • dislike x 1

#3216 Aurel

• 184 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 July 2015 - 07:49 PM

This is just one of the many (although hard to find) references. Although it is a commonly known thing amongst researchers into human intelligence. As soon as the USA started exporting our vaccines to China, their preeminence in the IQ department started to falter.

There are no sources in this article, altough I can find a hyperlink to the huffington post. On the homepage itself there is an article about a masonic-judeo conspiracy which is supposed to founded mormism. So yeah... basically this article is indeed a good proof of the decline of the IQ.

• Enjoying the show x 4

#3217 Skypp

• 90 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 08:28 PM

There are no sources in this article, altough I can find a hyperlink to the huffington post. On the homepage itself there is an article about a masonic-judeo conspiracy which is supposed to founded mormism. So yeah... basically this article is indeed a good proof of the decline of the IQ.

Dude ~ do I have to do your homework for you? Here are a few more links, right from the Masonic-Jewish headquarters at my home computer. (Not so much the Mormon though). If this is not enough, when I get home from work, I'll send you several more, or the whole hundred thousand Google entries on the topic. Kay?

http://www.dailymail...IQ-decline.html

http://newobserveron...-whites-shrink/

• Enjoying the show x 3
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#3218 Shai Hulud

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 July 2015 - 08:37 PM

Could you guys please battle via pm or have a new thread, please? I'm using 'guys' for all genders, hope that's ok.

• Agree x 4
  • Needs references x 2
  • Disagree x 1
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#3219 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 03:50 AM

You’ve got to be kidding. I’ve only been perusing this site for about 15 minutes, and I can already see that it’s basically Stormfront-lite. If you want people to take your argument into consideration, you might have linked to the article directly, instead of indirectly through some White Supremacist site. It’s not even consistent with the vision of this message board, as any successful attempts to increase human lifespan will undoubtedly necessitate massive changes in social reform and a fundamental reworking of the way humans think about social cooperation. Racism will have no place in the new world order. It’s simply not a workable way for humans to conduct their affairs in the 21st century. I gotta admit though, that I’m bookmarking it for shits and chuckles over my morning coffee. Stuff like this fascinates me for some reason.

Edited by Heisenburger, 18 July 2015 - 03:52 AM.

• Agree x 3
  • Enjoying the show x 2
  • Good Point x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • like x 1

#3220 titanxvx

• 23 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 10:44 AM

Any ideas on the best way to store nsi?

• Enjoying the show x 1

#3221 drg

• 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 July 2015 - 03:04 PM

in powder form freezing nsi-189 is best,
room temperature will be fine for short term like less than a year

• Enjoying the show x 1

#3222 pheanix997

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 July 2015 - 05:10 PM

I started my trial last night. My second dose was this morning. I'm eyeballing it atm since my scale probably won't arrive before Monday. So far, haven't noticed much of anything. I'm not going to report things that are most likely placebo, because in my opinion if all I can conjure up is some transient, vague feeling of "insight" or whatever, then the drug is a fail... for me anyway. 

I'll report back if I experience any new effects. :) 

• Enjoying the show x 3

#3223 pheanix997

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 July 2015 - 10:58 PM

Silly question, but how do you guys ingest this? Do I just place the powder under my tongue? It's such a minuscule amount that I can barely taste it... also could anyone take a picture and perhaps PM me what a 20 mg dosage looks like? I feel like I may be taking too much because I was told my 3 grams would last a few months, but I could see myself finishing this in 2 weeks. I really don't know how much to be taking without my scale. Thanks! 

• Enjoying the show x 1

#3224 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 12:03 AM

I was the told a rice grain sized amount would be about 10 mg. Makes my mouth rather numb taken sublingually.
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#3225 pheanix997

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 July 2015 - 12:12 AM

I was the told a rice grain sized amount would be about 10 mg. Makes my mouth rather numb taken sublingually.

So equal to the rice grain's density or just the surface area it covers? Lol. Thanks!

And also, when you put it under your tongue, do you close your mouth right away and let it dissolve. Cause as I'm skimming this thread, I'm getting hints that people are letting the powder stay there without moving the tongue back down....

Edited by pheanix997, 19 July 2015 - 12:19 AM.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#3226 titanxvx

• 23 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 12:14 PM

in powder form freezing nsi-189 is best,
room temperature will be fine for short term like less than a year

What type container would you recommend?

Would you add a dessicant?

• Enjoying the show x 1

#3227 pheanix997

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 July 2015 - 06:21 PM

So I'm on day three now. I'm taking 30 mg daily every morning - I'm using one of those small noopept scoopers, so three scoops daily. 

I'll admit I noticed some transient effects the last couple days, but today it was a little more pronounced, though still subtle so not sure if  it's placebo or what. But I agree with previous posters who've noted it's not like a numbing SSRI at all, but more of a subtle awakening. 

I think as I sifted through this thread I remember a poster writing how each morning was like Christmas morning, and oddly enough today while making breakfast I had that feeling come over me. But it wasn't all positive; and it could have been a memory or something (a reliving of sorts). Vision has been slightly enhanced, though I don't notice this throughout the entire day, and stimulants had enhanced my vision much more. 

I think a little anxiety is building in me today, because I'm gaining some clarity on my life and some of those insights are disconcerting. Either way, I'd rather feel this than a numbing SSRI. I do feel a little dopaminergic-like stimulation (subtly increased body heat, awake feeling), though not as strong. 

I don't know, I'm only three days in so we'll see how the rest goes :). That's all I can say for now. I said earlier I wouldn't post vague effects that could very well be placebo, but I have a good feeling these aren't placebo. 

• Enjoying the show x 2

#3228 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 July 2015 - 09:42 PM

Pheanix, early effects are usually placebo, because when we read about expected effects, we tend to feel them.
I could very well be wrong, but my personal experience, i notice absolutely nothing from nsi 189 until coming up to a month of consistent dosing.
It takes patience with drugs to reach therapeutic results.
Some people seem to quit nsi 189 too quickly
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • Agree x 1

#3229 pheanix997

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 July 2015 - 10:47 PM

Well today I experienced some social anxiety.. i was definitely revved up, and your experience can't be generalized because there are many who said they noticed something right away.

With that said, only negative effects (social anxiety) have been obvious. I'm going to cut down my dose tommorow and take it orally.
  • Enjoying the show x 2

#3230 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 02:07 AM

Silly question, but how do you guys ingest this? Do I just place the powder under my tongue? It's such a minuscule amount that I can barely taste it... also could anyone take a picture and perhaps PM me what a 20 mg dosage looks like? I feel like I may be taking too much because I was told my 3 grams would last a few months, but I could see myself finishing this in 2 weeks. I really don't know how much to be taking without my scale. Thanks! 

I weigh it out and lick the powder off the tray. Why not just buy a scale? Those cheapie AWS ones they sell on amazon for 15 bucks work just fine if you’re willing to settle for about 99% accuracy. I’ve had mine for years and have never even needed to calibrate it. If you’re really deadest on volumetric measuring though, one of those white plastic scoops that New Star includes with every order is probably about 60 milligrams. If you want, I’ll run five test samples tomorrow and give you the results.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#3231 pheanix997

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 July 2015 - 02:16 AM

I weigh it out and lick the powder off the tray. Why not just buy a scale? Those cheapie AWS ones they sell on amazon for 15 bucks work just fine if you’re willing to settle for about 99% accuracy. I’ve had mine for years and have never even needed to calibrate it. If you’re really deadest on volumetric measuring though, one of those white plastic scoops that New Star includes with every order is probably about 60 milligrams. If you want, I’ll run five test samples tomorrow and give you the results.

I bought one off amazon, should be arriving tomorrow or Tuesday. I wanted to get a better idea of accurate dosing over the weekend, though. I used one of New Star's small, red micro scoopers that says 10-15 mgs on the side. Three scoops I figured would roughly equal 30 mg - not too high or low, so I stuck with that. 

• Enjoying the show x 1

#3232 pheanix997

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 July 2015 - 02:52 AM

Sorry for hijacking this thread as of late, but I just want to say that I am stopping my trial because it caused pretty severe anxiety (mostly social) and unacceptable insomnia. I'm a deep, dead-to-the-world type of sleeper, and can't function off a few hours of sleep, which is what I tried doing today after waking up super early and not being able to go back to sleep. Also, I noticed a mild worsening of depressive symptoms and a rather moderate worsening of my dry eye problems (stimulants did this as well). Meh. Maybe I'll pick it up again over the Christmas break when I'll have a few weeks off work.

I'll end my experience here, and leave my mind open to any suggestions that might reduce the anxiety I'm experiencing. In terms of dosage, I only took one microscoop today orally, so that's probably around 10 mg. 

• Enjoying the show x 1

#3233 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 July 2015 - 03:14 AM

Your experience matches others with anxiety problems. I haven't had anxiety ever since my depression episode started. Nsi 189 at least lets me feel something, though still never anxious regardless of the situation, which is unlike me
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#3234 pheanix997

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 July 2015 - 10:16 PM

Your experience matches others with anxiety problems. I haven't had anxiety ever since my depression episode started. Nsi 189 at least lets me feel something, though still never anxious regardless of the situation, which is unlike me

Yeah I couldn't handle feeling all day like I was about to step in front of a crowd and perform a speech, lol. It was like a butterfly feeling in the stomach/ chest that I couldn't knock. 

• Enjoying the show x 1

#3235 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 02:21 PM

Anyone that is interested in NSI-189, noopept or Dihexa that has an account in iherb or ebay?

If yes, please pm me.

Edited by Strangelove, 22 July 2015 - 02:30 PM.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#3236 foreseason

• 176 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 July 2015 - 03:14 PM

I want to share my NSI-189 experience as a friendly warning to those considering trying it. I have done two cycles and recently attempted a third one but had to stop because of some pretty serious nerve/neuropathy type side effects.

A little background:

I tried my first cycle about a year ago and had what I thought was a physical injury during the same time period. I spend a good amount of time in the gym so when I started having neck/back pains reminiscent of a pinched nerve I figured I had hurt myself in the gym. I didn't even think to connect it to the NSI because it really felt like an injury. I did a 4 week cycle and it probably took 4 months for this "injury" to resolve itself.

A few months later I tried another NSI cycle and within a few days I began to experience similar pains. I had pain when turning or bending my neck, shooting pains down my arm, and Numbing/cramping in my hands. Again I assumed I has re injured myself but was definitely suspicious of the timing. I cut my cycle short because I was concerned the NSI was, if nothing else, aggravating the injury. Again, after some time, the pains slowly disappeared.

Fast forward to now, about a year later. I decide to try NSI one more time. Not even 12 hours after my first dose I started getting pains/cramping in my hands and a familiar tightness in my neck. It's now very obvious to me that these are direct side effects of the NSI-189. I only took two doses this time and 48 hours since the last one the symptoms are starting to resolve themselves.

Side effects like this seem to be pretty rare. I only remember one or two other people on here reporting anything like this. It seems to be transient and resolves itself after cessation of the NSI-189. Although it's hard to say for sure that I haven't done any permanent damage

Anyways, I just wanted to share that so people are aware. Good luck to you all

Note: The only other medication I'm on is gabapentin which I take for anxiety. Whether there is a possible interaction there I don't know.
  • Informative x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • like x 1

#3237 flux923

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 July 2015 - 04:22 PM

I have two questions if anyone could help out, as it's a bit hard to research all that's been said about it manually... have there been any hazards reported when combining NSI-189 with SSRIs? I plan on trying NSI out in a few days (thanks SL) and I'm currently on Celexa so I've been wondering if I should phase it out first. 

Also, are the anxiety symptoms associated with NSI-189 known to lessen after continually taking it for a number of days or weeks? I plan on taking it with Ashwagandha.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#3238 Zhivili

• 9 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 06:54 PM

I received from StrangeLove, excellent packaging, my friend. You do us a great service.

Back on topic I would not suggest anyone use selank at the same time as nsi189. I'm having some serious disorentation and a feeling close to the brain zap feeling you get from antidepressant withdrawal. I haven't used antidepressants other than nsi-189 in over 3 years and I didn't have this issue until using selank yesterday mainly for it's immune system boosting properties. Semax seems to go well with nsi-189. Has anyone else tried selank and nsi-189?

I am currently on day 3 of NSI-189. I started taking N-Acetyl Selank on day 2 of NSI-189. Today I took a pretty decent amount of NA Selank before taking NSI-189 and have not yet experienced negative effects.

Before taking NSI-189 I was taking N-Acetyl Semax Amidate for 2-3 weeks, but I unfortunately just ran out this morning and don't really have the funds to get more :( NA Semax Amidate really did a number in regards to stabilizing my mood and making shitty circumstances more bearable. Having tolerated 1x 20mg of Freebase sublingually well for the first two days I bumped it up to 30mg today. I will post how the NA Selank mix goes.

I take 500 or 1000mg Ashwagandha (1000 for sleep 500 for general purposes) every night, and 50mg DHEA every morning for energy/mood.

• dislike x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Agree x 1

#3239 Shai Hulud

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 July 2015 - 08:42 PM

I was thinking about the structure of NSI-189 lately and if it resembles known drugs or neurotransmitters... couldn't find anything so far.

I have read it from time to time about other molecules: How they resembled neurotransmitters. As a layman you wouldn't see it. Is somebody following here and sees any similarities to hormones or transmitters?

• Enjoying the show x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3240 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 03:21 AM

Day 7 on this. Definitely does something instantly. I don't think its working by growing the hippocampus or something...maybe thats the indirect secondary effect of chronic dosing. The effects seem to build on this one, with seemingly more nootropic effects only appearing about day 6-7.

Its fairly fairly good for mental fatigue, almost magical, this trumps Modafinil by far, however like Modafinil - I can't say I really need it. It seems very good at restoring lost function due to fatigue and tiredness, but fairly ineffective if taken when you are alert or just woken up.

Also I am a little anxious about dosing this daily,  especially considering I have so much other stuff at the same time. I may take it 3-4 days a week. I have so far only combined it with Noopept, and it seems to work well. I think what I will do is take NSI at completely different times to anything else. I don't feel comfortable about it acting in unison with anything as strong.

Besides we don't know how this stuff works, what if taking it chronically will cause some side effects similar to excess HGH.

Note: Its sort of working exactly what its designed for, it extends the amount of functional time you have, however bear in mind that there is no way to cheat sleep debt. This is also why I don't really find Modafinil useful, in the long run sleep debt will always catch up and make you feel 2x worst than before you took any nootropics. That said, it is the real deal I believe baring any side effects we don't know about.

Edited by Major Legend, 23 July 2015 - 03:27 AM.

• Enjoying the show x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users