NSI-189

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6219 replies to this topic

#3871 Blackkzeus

• 210 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 March 2016 - 02:40 AM

Is it odd that I was respondent  to the freebase form of nsi-189 but not the phosphate form ? 

#3872 playground

• 454 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 March 2016 - 02:59 PM

I'm about to try NSI189 for the first time. Before I do, I want to make sure nothing I take is contraindicated.

selegiline - 1.25 mg every morning
l-theanine - 50 mg every morning
ALCAR - 200 mg most mornings
melatonin - 16 mg every night
zopiclone - 3.75 mg every night
low dose naltrexone - 4.5 mg every night - stopped taking four nights ago, I think it was causing problems for me re: ACTH and adrenal function
various antibiotics for Lyme disease
various herbs for Lyme

Any potential issues?

Shouldn't be any issues, but keep in mind that it is still a research chemical, even though it has gone through Phase Ib trials on healthy humans.

Why are you taking a low dose naltrexone? Is it for the Lyme or some other condition?

why 16mg of melatonin ?

I think we naturally produce less than 1mg per night... so a 1mg supplement should be sufficient.

Which herbs are you taking for lyme disease  and what's the rationale for each one ?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3873 dwaaam

• 30 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 08:53 PM

why 16mg of melatonin ?
I think we naturally produce less than 1mg per night... so a 1mg supplement should be sufficient.

Which herbs are you taking for lyme disease and what's the rationale for each one ?

It's quite a large dose. Most pills have about 3mg.

But anecdotal evidence and some research indicate that lower doses may work better, in the ranges of few hundred micrograms.

http://news.mit.edu/2005/melatonin

#3874 BasicBiO

• 159 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 March 2016 - 09:55 PM

LEF used to endorse large doses of melatonin due to it's powerful antiinflammatory properties...and probably because they sell it. Ive used megadoses in the past with few issues but also few perceived benefits.

#3875 playground

• 454 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 March 2016 - 01:29 PM

Is it odd that I was respondent  to the freebase form of nsi-189 but not the phosphate form ? 

It sounds dodgy.

Perhaps phosphate form was .... not nsi-189.

Who did you buy it from ?

#3876 Strelok

• 370 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 05:13 PM

Who was your source for both the freebase and phosphate forms that you used?

#3877 plumper76

• 51 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 March 2016 - 06:43 PM

Strangelove I pm 'd you im interested in purchasing freebase nsi189 thank you.
Strangelove I pm 'd you im interested in purchasing freebase nsi189 thank you.

#3878 forexworld12

• 150 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 March 2016 - 06:49 PM

Just an update : I got my NSI 189 sample from StrangeLove... its surely legit based on the people exp about the effects but I had to halt my trial after 4 days  as dosing is a big problem so strangelove sent me a 10mg scoop And I really appreciate that.. As soon as I get it I will start again and let everyone know! I hope it fixes the apathy and returns the emotions!

• Informative x 1

#3879 playground

• 454 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 March 2016 - 07:41 PM

I have to say, I'm a bit staggered by the brazen approach of the shills on this website. 

It's like, subtlety is really not an option.

I keep thinking: 

Are they behaving this way because they are idiots..

i.e. that they fail to imagine that we'll know what they're doing ?

Or.. do they behave this way because they are convinced we are idiots ..

i.e. that we would never guess what they're trying to drum up some sales.

Edited by playground, 20 March 2016 - 07:42 PM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 3
  • Needs references x 1
  • dislike x 1

#3880 drg

• 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 March 2016 - 08:01 PM

shills? 
goto reddit for that

I don't know what you are complaining about "playground"... most of the actual companies got seize and desists for selling NSI and the people now selling it happened more organically. And to be frank it isn't mostly the sellers "shilling" it is the customers mentioning their source. 

No one is trying to hide anything, it is the internet you can buy anything you want if you know where to look, and I suppose for nsi you look here. 

• Good Point x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#3881 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 10:16 PM

Well personaly, I appreciate the positive feelings I am getting, most in private and I do not think make much difference in how many choose it to get NSI-189 from me.

Playground send me your address for some free NSI-189, you might get some surprising positive effects, and start "shilling" yourself.

Surely not trying to offend, as I am in this category myself... There is a "form of Consciousness" that is reactive, clever, suspicious, noradrenergic, analytic, non social e.t.c. All these seem to cluster more or less together... I have given the term "reactive consciousness" and I first got the idea from the effects NSI-189 gives me... I mentioned it once in the past somewhat fifty pages back, but I am not doing it again so not to boost sales  ;) Anyway NSI-189 seems to even this out... Does not make you dumb :P instead when you just think you are confident, you feel confident, need less the internal structures you build and you are more open and social.

This would make sense for only a fraction "of the personalities" that are trying NSI-189 but anyone else knows what I am talking about?

edit: the clever does not do it justice, detached logic and analytical is better. I am not very suspicious myself and the only conspiracy theory I believe is that of pharmaceutical establishment, as I have lived it first hand. 

Edited by Strangelove, 20 March 2016 - 10:40 PM.

• Agree x 1

#3882 pheanix997

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 March 2016 - 10:58 PM

Even if people are pumping 189 for more sales - though I don't think that's the case other than possibly few members that no longer post here (also note I am not suspicious by nature either) - that's what they've chosen to do with their time. Perhaps they've also invested in the stock and are trying to pump.

Well, IMO if that were the case, I feel sorry for anyone wasting their time trying to do that. Not only is it pathetic in a moral sense, but it doesn't work. Why? Because the only thing which will move the stock enough to make having your money sit in a fluctuating penny stock for 5+ years all worth it, is FDA approval. Underground anecdotal pumping doesn't move stock prices, and even if it does slightly, if the drug doesn't work the in the end the market will respond accordingly,and hence a waste of time. Which is why I think it's pathetic, IF that were even happening.

But my point is, even if people are pumping for direct sales here or stock increase, that has no impact on you. Try the product yourself. I think you've been offered a free sample. We're lucky we live in an age that we can try brain medicines that are only Phase IIa successful.

Edit: And the people that make that possible deserve to be respected and shown gratitude - they don't owe us anything.

Edited by pheanix997, 20 March 2016 - 11:00 PM.

• like x 2

#3883 Omega 3 Snake Oil

• 257 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 March 2016 - 03:32 AM

would a shill send out free samples?

#3884 DSTiamat

• 23 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 09:16 AM

Even if people are pumping 189 for more sales - though I don't think that's the case other than possibly few members that no longer post here (also note I am not suspicious by nature either) - that's what they've chosen to do with their time. Perhaps they've also invested in the stock and are trying to pump.

Well, IMO if that were the case, I feel sorry for anyone wasting their time trying to do that. Not only is it pathetic in a moral sense, but it doesn't work. Why? Because the only thing which will move the stock enough to make having your money sit in a fluctuating penny stock for 5+ years all worth it, is FDA approval. Underground anecdotal pumping doesn't move stock prices, and even if it does slightly, if the drug doesn't work the in the end the market will respond accordingly,and hence a waste of time. Which is why I think it's pathetic, IF that were even happening.

But my point is, even if people are pumping for direct sales here or stock increase, that has no impact on you. Try the product yourself. I think you've been offered a free sample. We're lucky we live in an age that we can try brain medicines that are only Phase IIa successful.

Edit: And the people that make that possible deserve to be respected and shown gratitude - they don't owe us anything.

Cheers to that!!!

Even if we dont exactly know how it works, it definetly works, never felt so good in a long time (going through some hard personal times, without NSI I would have been really down). Many thanks Mr. Strangelove, we need more people like you!!

DST

• Agree x 2
  • like x 1

#3885 RobGreen

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 March 2016 - 11:50 AM

I don't know, Martin Shkreli made a fortune off biotech by gaming the forums.

• Needs references x 3
  • like x 1

#3886 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 03:34 PM

Thanks for the positive words everyone, nice to hear!

Playground has made many quality posts, going in some interesting technical information in the past, there is nothing against NSI-189 or me, this is his style. In my circle they are some highly intuitive and otherwise logical people that think every single thing is controlled. The British philosopher (one of the greatest in the previous century) Karl Popper got into some interesting arguments against "world domination" conspiracy theories. You cannot have a seamless control of open social structures, as individual interest in its many ways, greatly separate and diffuse the many sources of social / economic / political power. Although again (unfortunately) pharmaceutical companies in areas like cancer, heart disease, chronic infections, are doing a pretty "good" job, getting our money, without offering much.

I don't know, Martin Shkreli made a fortune off biotech by gaming the forums.

I never thought about this, I do not think Neuralstem stock going up (much?) from this thread now, but if it gets FDA approved investors then, may be looking for experiences on line. In any case I do not think anyone is gaming this thread, the most positive experiences are from very long term members, something like 100 pages ago, most members just not report back these days, although I am getting positive feedback when I ask in PMs. 

#3887 Strelok

• 370 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 05:22 PM

I don't remember this being discussed:  are there any supplements that are known (or thought) to be contraindicated with NSI-189, or that should be used with caution?

#3888 RobGreen

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 March 2016 - 06:05 PM

Nobody knows and the FDA doesn't require testing for dysergy. You could draw conclusions from the MOA but that's not officially disclosed.

• like x 1

#3889 playground

• 454 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 March 2016 - 07:04 PM

would a shill send out free samples?

Would a marketeer engage in marketing ?

hmmm.. that's a tough one.

• Ill informed x 1

#3890 chemicalambrosia

• 393 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 March 2016 - 09:26 PM

I have to say, I'm a bit staggered by the brazen approach of the shills on this website. 

It's like, subtlety is really not an option.

I keep thinking: 

Are they behaving this way because they are idiots..

i.e. that they fail to imagine that we'll know what they're doing ?

Or.. do they behave this way because they are convinced we are idiots ..

i.e. that we would never guess what they're trying to drum up some sales.

Wow dude, no one here is shilling. There are very few sources of NSI available, and when one is an individual reselling it, then posting you got it from them to provide feedback to the community is useful. That is part of why this forum is here, right? Do you think every single person here mentioning SL is a shill, or do you think the numerous members that have mentioned him(combined post totals are probably in the thousands) are all grateful that he is providing them a useful treatment that is largely unavailable otherwise and want to help out other members? If you have a cheaper verified source let us know... by all means "shill" it. You would be contributing to the community, just as the posters mentioning SL are. I've seen shilling on this forum and I've even pointed it out. This is as far away from shilling as you can get.

I for one would like to thank SL for making NSI available to us. He is professional and pleasant to deal with and makes getting NSI quite convenient. We might be going through the hassle of group buys if he wasn't doing this, so he is saving some of us a huge hassle(see some of the group buy history to understand). Playground, participate in a group buy that doesn't go well and you will understand why we will support an honorable seller.

• like x 4
  • Agree x 2

#3891 Omega 3 Snake Oil

• 257 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 March 2016 - 09:29 PM

Just took my first dose, 5 mg. How does everyone feel the first time they try it?

#3892 drg

• 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 March 2016 - 09:58 PM

Just took my first dose, 5 mg. How does everyone feel the first time they try it?

Took 2.5 weeks at 40mg before I noticed anything particularly noticeable. Possibly it had/has minor effects on my sleep immediately.

#3893 Omega 3 Snake Oil

• 257 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 March 2016 - 10:45 PM

I feel a bit strange after taking it. Slight headache and malaise. Though lately a lot of things make me feel this way, even a few bites of a banana (adrenal issue, can't handle potassium or magnesium). Does anyone ever feel any odd sensations right off the bat?

#3894 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 March 2016 - 12:10 AM

Yep, it will give you abit of head pressure, goes away in a few days usually.

#3895 BasicBiO

• 159 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 March 2016 - 12:51 AM

I felt a worsening of depression symptoms immediately until I added in folic acid and B6. After that, I could feel the effects of the drug..huge uptick in motivation, mood, mental energy etc that B vitamins alone never provided on their own.

Nobody's shilling they're just enthusiastic, sometimes overly so, but most info on this site arises from a desire to learn and help.

I've been involved in the fitness supplement arena for nearly 20 years and can spot a shill anywhere on the net:)

#3896 Omega 3 Snake Oil

• 257 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 March 2016 - 12:56 AM

What time does everyone take it? I'm worried about taking it early when I take my selegiline. I'm not convinced it won't interact. But taking it at night may disrupt my sleep, from what I'm hearing...

Also: Is it okay to take GABA with NSI?

Edited by Omega 3 Snake Oil, 22 March 2016 - 01:04 AM.

#3897 pheanix997

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 March 2016 - 01:06 AM

The thing I've noticed is if you take it at night, the effects might be gone by morning. Usually if I take in the morning my effects wane as the day goes on. A second dose is usually required.

#3898 Omega 3 Snake Oil

• 257 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 March 2016 - 02:32 AM

Feeling pretty jittery now, roughly five hours in. Cold hands, slightly shivery. Body temp is normal. Is this normal? How long does the effect last?

#3899 Omega 3 Snake Oil

• 257 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 March 2016 - 02:46 AM

is there anything I can take to safely counter the effects? No way I'll be able to sleep like this, and it's 10:45 here.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3900 drg

• 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 March 2016 - 02:56 AM

sleeping pills to sleep... it is possible most of the side effects diisappear after a week or two though so dont give up

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users