* * * * * 34 votes

NSI-189

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6219 replies to this topic

#4441 bugsbunny

• 86 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 04:01 PM

So I am one week exactly into my NSI-189 journey and all in all I just have good things to say about this substance!

Initially my dosage was sublingual 12mg NSI-189 phosphate before I head out the door for uni. Then orally another 12mg NSI-189 (in a capsule) just before my morning snack. Then I added noopept to help with cognition and now as I enter the second week I am thinking of bumping my NSI-189 dosage to 20mg.

Good effects so far:

- Positive thinking and being in a terrific mood just about all the time. I used to be a stress head especially with pending exams but I am now calm, collected and motivated. I honestly haven't consistently felt this way in years.

- Learning and memory retention has improved a lot. This is only becoming apparent from the 6th day but I just done an assignment without needing to refer to my lecture notes, and it didn't feel like a brain drain to do either.

- Increased energy at the gym? I seem to get more and more energetic as the workout went on which is super intriguing. I literally had to force myself to leave the gym.

- Appreciate music, food, life! I think I made bad decision in trying mdma when I was little younger because for the longest while I didn't want to listen to anything and food tasted kind of bland. Now I am definitely eating more (hopefully not too much though) and playing tunes when I am driving in my car, and it sounds terrific.

Negative effects so far:

- Pain! What the hell is with that!? On the third day I went to bed after my usual stretches and had this cramp/stinging sensation along my thigh. And for the last two days my left elbow hurts. I've am taking magnesium and fish oil capsules just in case. So I am just thinking, would adding a nmda antagonist like memantine help with this weird pain side effect?

- Tiredness. Because I had to take naps in my car at lunch before my prac/lab sessions, I decided to put a stop to that by adding 100mg modafinil to the mix which I take as soon as I wake up. So far so good.

- Sleep. I don't know if my sleep quality has been affected, causing the above mentioned tiredness. Just in case I have started taking 3g glycine and 3mg melatonin at night.

Today I have tried 150mg phenylpiracetam and 1g Choline bitartrate before I went to the gym and I felt phenomenal :) I was scared at first it would have a bad effect from what I have read in this thread but I believe the choline helped, along with the fact I have stuck with low dosages. I am interested in trying 20mg coluracetam with choline next because that is one of my favourite noots. Then I will slowly incorporate tianeptine sodium as well because that stuff makes me so seriously happy its amazing.

So anyway I thought I share my initial experience here. Fingers crossed for more improvements to report in the weeks to come!

Edit: So this popped up in my feed - Neuralstem Presented NSI-189 Preclinical Data in Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes at the Annual Meeting of the Diabetic Neuropathy Study Group http://finance.yahoo...-123200826.html. "NSI-189, Neuralstem’s lead neurogenic compound, is in a Phase 2b multi-center trial for the treatment of major depressive disorder (MDD). The company expects to report results in the second half of 2017"

addiction memory

have hear
alarm signal

alarm signal

I wouldnt mix any strong psychoactive with NSI-189 since the mechanism of action is unknown. Its just increasing the risks. Maybe you dont need other supplements after regeneration and i think NSI-189 is interfering with addiction memory in a bad way.

Edited by bugsbunny, 20 September 2016 - 04:01 PM.

#4442 linlin92

• 53 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 09:00 AM

I wouldnt mix any strong psychoactive with NSI-189 since the mechanism of action is unknown. Its just increasing the risks. Maybe you dont need other supplements after regeneration and i think NSI-189 is interfering with addiction memory in a bad way.

I think that would be so cool if after NSI-189 I might not need half the nootropics that I am interested in right now because my mind would be in the right place. Strong is such a relative term though because any substance that affects the CNS is psychoactive. Where would you draw the line?

Can you also explain what "interfering with addiction memory in a bad way" means?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4443 IP3

• 101 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 10:05 AM

Strangelove, you have pm.
Anyone knows what is the shelf life of prl 853?

Linlin, i know that ngf may potentiate opioid addiction, so maybe nsi if it acts via those pathway.

#4444 wmprocop

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 September 2016 - 02:12 PM

Title: Neuralstem Achieves 50% Enrollment in NSI-189 Phase 2 Trial in Major Depressive Disorder

21-Sep-2016 8:32 AM

GERMANTOWN, Md., Sept. 21, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Neuralstem, Inc. (Nasdaq:CUR), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of central nervous system therapies based on its neural stem cell technology, announced that it has reached over 50% enrollment in its Phase 2 clinical trial evaluating NSI-189, a novel neurogenic small molecule, for the treatment of major depressive disorder (MDD).

The ongoing Phase 2 MDD study is testing two doses (40mg QD and 40mg BID) of NSI-189, a small molecule in an oral tablet formulation.  The multi-center, double-blind, placebo-controlled Phase 2 study plans to enroll a total of 220 moderately depressed patients at 12 trial sites. The primary efficacy endpoint is a reduction in depression symptoms, as measured by the Montgomery-Asberg Depression Rating Scale (MADRS). Secondary endpoints include additional clinical outcomes and cognition improvement measures. The study duration is for 12 weeks, with a separate observational study to monitor the responders for six months in order to assess NSI-189's potential durability of benefits.  The overall study principal investigator (PI) is Maurizio Fava, MD, Executive Vice Chair, Department of Psychiatry and Executive Director, Clinical Trials Network and Institute, Massachusetts General Hospital.  More information about the trial is available at www.clinicaltrials.gov (NCT02695472).

#4445 bugsbunny

• 86 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 04:06 PM

I think that would be so cool if after NSI-189 I might not need half the nootropics that I am interested in right now because my mind would be in the right place. Strong is such a relative term though because any substance that affects the CNS is psychoactive. Where would you draw the line?

Can you also explain what "interfering with addiction memory in a bad way" means?

It doesnt has to be that your brain is really damaged (holes in the brain, cell damage) but disadvantageus wired. Our personality is the sum of our memories, so if NSI 189 rewires the brain we should be careful how we program it.

be careful

be careful

cell damage

Holes in the brain
Holes in the brain

Holes in the brain

#4446 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 09:49 PM

I have been shipping third party tested NSI-189 to other members for more than one year now with no complaints. There have been questionable sources in the past (even from my own third party testing, but my source is legitimate) at a price half or less than on line US retailers. I ll no longer be able to ship NSI-189 as another member, managed to permanently freeze my paypal account filing a complaint. I cannot (ever) open a new paypal personal account, and much needed funds are withhold, for six months. He did this to at least one more NSI-189 seller. He got a cease and desist letter from Neuralstem but I have clear proof in my email that still sells NSI-189 in secrecy. I have past experience about his character and I can see this member doing this. If further bothered, I ll post the PMs he sent me here.

I PMed Strangelove, but the costs including shipping was a little more than I can afford, as I am jobless as of now. So I ordered from alibaba.com and a certain Changzhou Confucius Biotechnologies sold me some NSI-189 phosphate. It is yet to arrive. The description on their product page looked legit, but can I trust it and ingest what they sent? Has anyone shopped on alibaba before?

Is this a message for me, to blame some random (probably low quality) Chinese seller for my recent paypal problems? I cannot be sure... 

Really interested in purchasing NSI-189. Can pay via Bitcoin - will only deal with members I deem trusted.

Again, "research chemicals rich" is this for me (mentioning bitcoin in all your posts) to start thinking alternative but less common forms of payment instead of paypal? 

I know you've read my messages and moved the funds since receiving.
Please respond or I'll unfortunately resort to opening a scam report on LongeCity.

I got this email message above, after not giving a reply to him for less than one day! I do not know, what is opening a scam report on Longecity? But I have experienced one in paypal...! 

He has already managed to close down (at least) one other (very reputable) ebay seller in order to increase his prices these last days! Anyone that has an idea how to stop him getting a monopoly with his unfair paypal practice PM me. I ll be looking in his competitors on ebay to see what is might be going on.

Sorry for the late replies, I have been trying to resolve this with paypal for a few days now. As they withhold needed funds, I am having some financial issues too. This thread is not even listed in Google these days... But he seems he wants to close anyone, small or large competitor.

• Informative x 2
  • Well Written x 1
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#4447 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 02:04 AM

There are about a zillion different ways to transfer money electronically these days, and a lot of them are free. We’ll come up with another option soon. I’m glad I was banned from PayPal. Fuck the Evil eBay/PayPal Empire. We don’t need them. All of my customers are using money orders and personal checks right now until I settle on another method of accepting payment, and it’s working just fine for the time being. Meanwhile, I can be found on Bonanza.

• like x 2

#4448 Valijon

• 206 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 September 2016 - 03:15 AM

At this time, are many other members willing to share long term nsi-189 experiences? Specifically, anyone who has been on it continuously for 6 months or longer?

@Stranglove, Im sorry to hear about your troubles. You're an honest person with a quality product.
  • like x 2

#4449 bugsbunny

• 86 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 05:36 AM

Everybody who likes the way NSI-189 is lifting the mood should try high quality rhodiola rosea extract in high dose for several weeks. The massive reduction of cortisol + upregulation of neurotransmitters feels the same like NSI-189. This plant is a very strong helper against depression and fear. 

Circulatory disorders

#4450 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 01:10 PM

Good call there is no reply, in some sense I appreciate it.

If there was, I would have to mention my contact with the Chinese (contradicting what has been said) and looking if there is an IP address from India. This is the last post on this matter, here. Just to say to those two partners, that your actions does not make sense. Superficial tactics make you money right now, but Neuralstem might be after you, Ceretropic is after you, blaming you (maybe unfairly?) in Reddit, you are risking your lucrative ebay business, and now you are risking your name in Longecity too... I ll probably ship the rest of my NSI-189 to a member from USA for resale.

#4451 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 01:14 PM

Everybody who likes the way NSI-189 is lifting the mood should try high quality rhodiola rosea extract in high dose for several weeks. The massive reduction of cortisol + upregulation of neurotransmitters feels the same like NSI-189. This plant is a very strong helper against depression and fear. 

Circulatory disorders

Nice! I have tried all the common adaptogens but not "high" doses rhodiola. What is a high dose? There is any rebound after you stop it? Have you cycle it with long breaks to see if this can eliminate tolerance?

#4452 IP3

• 101 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 06:44 PM

Middle dose of rhodiola increase lifespan, wheh high doses have opossite effect so be careful. Good rhodiola extract is amazing mood lifter, and have strong antidepressant and anti adhd properties. But it is hard to buy such product. Look in my thread about rhodiola: http://www.longecity...-fake-rhodiola/

If you have source of hygroscopic extract please share your source with me. (also i discover that many vendors add trash to rhodiola root, if you buy root make sure that pieces are quite large,

Strangelove: So it is this is definetely the end of your shop?  Traditional bank transfer is not an option?

#4453 falconfocus

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 September 2016 - 07:02 PM

Valijon

At this time, are many other members willing to share long term nsi-189 experiences? Specifically, anyone who has been on it continuously for 6 months or longer?

___

I have been on it now for at least 6 months. Depression gone. I feel like cognitive enhancement is slowly taking place. Sometimes i get a little brain fog. I've read sometimes that happens when you grow new neurons... particularly too quickly, but I don't remember the sources for where I read that. ADHD symptoms are slowly dissipating.... lots of effort on my part to change behaviors and induce brain plasticity.

#4454 Lunast

• 49 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 September 2016 - 07:13 PM

Hey all,

I know this is not a Vorinostat thread, but it is definitely a well-populated thread. In growing desperate to find some Vorinostat and the online sources I have tried have been brick walls that only sell to certified labs. Is there any possibility that someone here had a source and could help me out?

#4455 bugsbunny

• 86 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 07:16 PM

Circulatory disorders

Nice! I have tried all the common adaptogens but not "high" doses rhodiola. What is a high dose? There is any rebound after you stop it? Have you cycle it with long breaks to see if this can eliminate tolerance?

It depends on what product you are using. If you have good stuff even 500mg might be to much. I have had no tolerance build up but that might be different for everbody. The only thing I get is the feeling I should stop taking it because I'm too chill and a little bit of stress is what motivates me to do stuff, I'm also a lazy talker on high doses because I'm already happy. I had no rebounds too. Its a longer undefined time period till i feel the need to take it again and forget about rhodalia rosea. Most firsttakers are overran by the positive effects.

#4456 bugsbunny

• 86 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 07:31 PM

Middle dose of rhodiola increase lifespan, wheh high doses have opossite effect so be careful. Good rhodiola extract is amazing mood lifter, and have strong antidepressant and anti adhd properties. But it is hard to buy such product. Look in my thread about rhodiola: http://www.longecity...-fake-rhodiola/

If you have source of hygroscopic extract please share your source with me. (also i discover that many vendors add trash to rhodiola root, if you buy root make sure that pieces are quite large,

Strangelove: So it is this is definetely the end of your shop?  Traditional bank transfer is not an option?

There are at least 2 standardized drugs in german speaking area containing rhodiola with high quality like vitango of swiss. I'm just using the expensive products,  it works solo and I dont need to combine it with 50 other supplements.

The plant material is expensive. If people selling it for cheap they are magicans or deceivers.

I have seen a "super rhodiola liquid extract" in ceretropic, but I never tried it.

plant material

German-speaking

#4457 bugsbunny

• 86 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 07:44 PM

Valijon

___

I have been on it now for at least 6 months. Depression gone. I feel like cognitive enhancement is slowly taking place. Sometimes i get a little brain fog. I've read sometimes that happens when you grow new neurons... particularly too quickly, but I don't remember the sources for where I read that. ADHD symptoms are slowly dissipating.... lots of effort on my part to change behaviors and induce brain plasticity.

Sorry for tripple post. What is your daily dose, do you split the dose?

#4458 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 10:18 PM

Rhodiola works bloody wonders for me, but I had to give it up because it caused me horrific insomnia—even more than modafinil! Anybody know a way around this?

Edited by Heisenburger, 22 September 2016 - 10:19 PM.

#4459 bugsbunny

• 86 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 12:07 AM

Rhodiola works bloody wonders for me, but I had to give it up because it caused me horrific insomnia—even more than modafinil! Anybody know a way around this?

Take it in the morning right when waking up. Dont drink any caffeine in coffee or green tea or other simulants the whole day. Even one coffee is too much on high doses rosea.

#4460 IP3

• 101 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 05:36 AM

Falconfocus: what do you mean when you say "ADHD symptoms are slowly dissipating". Do you still use stimulants? When did you notice improvement in your adhd symptoms? Can you describe this thread a little bit more?
Heisenburger: what dose of rhodiola do you use and from wich vendor?

Edited by IP3, 23 September 2016 - 05:39 AM.

#4461 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 06:28 AM

It was so long ago I can’t remember. I definitely got it from one the major online noots vendors, though. It was bulk powder, and it came in a white tub with dark red lettering on the label. I’ll search my amazon purchases; maybe I bought it through them.

ETA: Looks like I bought three bottles from the LEF through amazon. That wasn't the bulk powder I was talking about though. Maybe it will come to me later.

Edited by Heisenburger, 23 September 2016 - 06:33 AM.

#4462 falconfocus

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 September 2016 - 08:38 PM

Falconfocus: what do you mean when you say "ADHD symptoms are slowly dissipating". Do you still use stimulants? When did you notice improvement in your adhd symptoms? Can you describe this thread a little bit more?
Heisenburger: what dose of rhodiola do you use and from wich vendor?

Sorry for tripple post. What is your daily dose, do you split the dose?

regarding ADHD, I have to assume that with increased neurons there is enhanced cognition with better executive decision making, etc., which I think may be helping me address and perhaps overcome some of my ADHD symptoms. For one thing, I feel like I am making headway in getting organized. Unfortunately I've dug myself a deep hole to climb out of with tons of unfinished projects, disorganization, etc etc.

regarding dosing, I probably overdose a bit -- taking approx. 50-60 mg each morning and each evening before bed. Slightly less in the AM. I am not that disciplined with accurate dosing. I have the little red scoop, which it think is 10-12 mg and I slightly heap it on the spoon. for a while i would only do it at night, but the studies all have the participants taking 30 mg morning and night as the ideal dose, I think, so I've just figured there must be a reason they are doing that... i assume it's related to half life of the NSI-189.

#4463 falconfocus

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 September 2016 - 08:41 PM

also, with regard to stimulants -- yes, I still take prescription Adderall and wellbutrin/bupropion and drink coffee and tea. 

#4464 bugsbunny

• 86 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 02:43 AM

also, with regard to stimulants -- yes, I still take prescription Adderall and wellbutrin/bupropion and drink coffee and tea. 

ADHD might be caused by a too fast working brain or missing awareness filters. I experienced these symptomes after wrecking my brain with Adderall overdoses, I had no ADHD, so i had the opposite effect. I suspected that effect but I wanted to experience how ADHD feels like. There are new studies that greek verbena might help for patients with ADHD and could reverse alzheimers. Psilocybin is reducing the brain speed and induces neuronal growth, might be useful too.

Edited by bugsbunny, 24 September 2016 - 02:45 AM.

#4465 bugsbunny

• 86 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 03:22 AM

I just seen one single product with greek verbena (Sideritis scardica) extract so far. Gap in the market? Most people just drink verbena tea. Its upregulating neurotransmitters in a smooth way.

Edited by bugsbunny, 24 September 2016 - 03:25 AM.

#4466 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 September 2016 - 09:51 AM

A little bit off-topic, but is anyone else using the Gemini-20 AWS scale to weigh out their NSI-189? Well, I've got the MOST precarious problem - I'm trying to fill out the GOD-DAMN warranty-card, but I can't figure out where the so-called RMA# is written!

Has anyone else managed to fill in this god-damn card?? This sort of thing is a cultural clash - this is not how warranty works in Europe - you GET the card, completely and fully filled in - none of this wack-a-mole guess where the RMA is!

Sidenote: Today is the first day of an actual 40 mg dose of NSI-189! : ) Thanks to the scale I noticed that I've been using as low as 15-20 mg - so today is a DOUBLING of the dosage...!

I'm quite excited - because I've been noticing effects already, at 20 mg! : D What awesome gains can I not make on *40* mg then?? I will also be trying the dividing of dosages, since that appears to be more effective. (I wonder what the actual half-life of this stuff is...? anyone have any calculated guesses?)

Edited by Stinkorninjor, 24 September 2016 - 10:32 AM.

#4467 bugsbunny

• 86 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 12:23 PM

A little bit off-topic, but is anyone else using the Gemini-20 AWS scale to weigh out their NSI-189? Well, I've got the MOST precarious problem - I'm trying to fill out the GOD-DAMN warranty-card, but I can't figure out where the so-called RMA# is written!

Has anyone else managed to fill in this god-damn card?? This sort of thing is a cultural clash - this is not how warranty works in Europe - you GET the card, completely and fully filled in - none of this wack-a-mole guess where the RMA is!

Sidenote: Today is the first day of an actual 40 mg dose of NSI-189! : ) Thanks to the scale I noticed that I've been using as low as 15-20 mg - so today is a DOUBLING of the dosage...!

I'm quite excited - because I've been noticing effects already, at 20 mg! : D What awesome gains can I not make on *40* mg then?? I will also be trying the dividing of dosages, since that appears to be more effective. (I wonder what the actual half-life of this stuff is...? anyone have any calculated guesses?)

I had a lot shitty but cheap 0,001g scales...forget them they suck. The microchip in them is very inaccurate. You might have 100mg and dont know about it. Buy a real scale or use a volumetric dosage like a spoon or a solution.

#4468 Fenix_

• 183 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 September 2016 - 07:33 AM

In response to the problems with payment processing and iffy ways of doing these trades (through forum messages), I have a suggestion. Set up an OpenBazaar shop and accept bitcoin. It is fairly easy to do, certainly less of a headache than dealing with paypal. Oh and as a seller you can even remain anonymous. You can accept anonymized cryptocurrencies such as monero via shapeshift.io. The possibilities these days are endless. Just please look at OpenBazaar. As the governments move closer in on our grey market drugs we will have to up our logistics game and use more sophisticated technology. Always stay one step ahead.

https://openbazaar.org/

#4469 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 September 2016 - 01:15 PM

Ok. This stuff is potent.

I'm on about... day 5 of a higher dose - i.e the RECOMMENDED dose(!) - and I gotta' tell you guys, the anxiety is a bit... too much.

I am seriously starting to experience what I can only call mixed episodes - it's like every emotion, good, bad, every event, is dialed up to 11! I can kind of see what people mean when they say they get manic from NSI-189 - even without Bipolar.

The thing is, it's NOT MANIA!

It's a mixed episode - dysphoric, euphoric, rage, sadness, anxiety, happiness. It's all a bit too much.

I honestly don't know how much more I can take of this...! 0.0

I've dropped down to 30 mg today, yet I still feel that the effects are a bit too strong - 20 mg actually seemed like a better dose! Which is curious - since if you take my MASSIVE cortisol-based brain-damage, I should be the ULTIMATE patient for this stuff...! I should NEED the 40 mg - to truly jump-start neurogenesis.

In fact, if this keeps up... I might have to go OFF the drug, until I can handle the anxiety.

I've ordered Magnesium-L-Threonate, and that should give me at least two weeks worth of anxiety and OCD-reduction, but it's taking its sweet time in getting here... God-damn iHerb! I'm on the edge here - get yo' fat @$$ over here! PRONTO!

On another note, I've gone off both Duloxetine and Mirtazapine, but the anxiety did me in last night, and I started with 15 mg Mirtazapine again.

And, you know, seriously... I've got F*CKIN' DULOXETINE HERE! The temptation to start taking a compound that WILL help with both CDD-related fatigue (norepinephrine-shortage) and which has been proven to be THE best commonly used anti-anxiety drug is utterly overwhelming!

Has anyone ever stacked Duloxetine with NSI-189? What are the effects?

My options, please advice:

1. Lower NSI -dosage. Then go up once I have the Magnesium-L-Threonate.

2. Stack NSI-189 with Duloxetine.

3. Increase dosage of Tianeptine.

I have currently 1 grams worth of Tianeptine Sulphate  -I've been dosing it around 10-15 mg x 2, per day. Should I simply try to increase the dosage of Tianeptine? The fact that I have to weigh and dose the sh*t THREE TIMES A DAY...! Is a bit much for my ADD-brain though. Especially with burn-out in the way of any and all initiative. The fatigue that comes from calibrating, weighing and measuring several times, is a bit too much. Sometimes I even empty Duloxetine or Vyvanse-caps and cap it! It's just too much work - I can't do it, guys. I simply can't.

So... what to do, what to do... I think I really, really want to start up the Duloxetine, tell you the truth. It SHOULD help - immensely well, even. On an unparalleled level, perhaps even. It fits the profile of my CDD and Anxiety to the T!

Please have a look at this review, it tells you everything you need to know about anxiety and SNRI's:

Efficacy of treatments for anxiety disorders: a meta-analysis.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/25932596

But HOLD...! I just found this little nugget... NMDA-activity in the hippocampus is related to ANXIETY!! God-damn... this means... Magnesium-L-Threonate... it WILL abolish ALL anxiety caused by NSI...!

I'm a friggin' genius you guys! = ) So, everyone with NSI-induced anxiety - get some Magnesium-L-Threonate! That, or Memantine.

Hippocampal NMDA receptors and anxiety: At the interface between cognition and emotion

http://www.ncbi.nlm....les/PMC2824088/

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4470 chemicalambrosia

• 393 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 September 2016 - 03:25 PM

Good call there is no reply, in some sense I appreciate it.

If there was, I would have to mention my contact with the Chinese (contradicting what has been said) and looking if there is an IP address from India. This is the last post on this matter, here. Just to say to those two partners, that your actions does not make sense. Superficial tactics make you money right now, but Neuralstem might be after you, Ceretropic is after you, blaming you (maybe unfairly?) in Reddit, you are risking your lucrative ebay business, and now you are risking your name in Longecity too... I ll probably ship the rest of my NSI-189 to a member from USA for resale.

I know you said this is the last post on the matter, but if you are absolutely sure that another seller has used unfair tactics on you then you should publicly denounce them by name. Long time members like me that have followed your posts and dealt with you definitely don't want to accidentally support someone that screwed you over, and by extension, us. I hope everything works out for you. I probably wasn't going to buy NSI anytime soon because it hasn't seemed to work for me the past time or two, but it was nice to know that a trustworthy seller was around if I ever wanted more at a later date.

• like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users