NSI-189

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6219 replies to this topic

#5791 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2018 - 03:21 PM

Wow, thank you so much for these great answers!

My psychiatrist is treating me for bipolar symptoms. I started taking Lamotrigine for it a few weeks ago. I’m also having panic attacks that are out of control.
I didn’t want to talk about this here but I might as well- my daughter has been missing for 2 and a half years. I haven’t seen or heard from her. I think she was taken by her father but I’m not sure. She was getting treatment for an infection in her spinal fluid- I have to assume that was cut off because her father is a true sociopath. I can’t believe I’m putting this in writing. My family and friends know about it but I’m holed up all day every day with never ending pure adrenaline and grief.
It feels wrong to be worried about my emotional wellbeing when god only knows what she’s going through. I try to tell myself he loves her, he’s just doing this to hurt me. But I don’t know for sure it’s him. We haven’t had any contact for years and I didn’t know where he was or is.

Anyway this has been my nightmare for so long I am coming around to realizing that I absolutely have to be strong and ready to take care of her again at a moment’s notice. The police are looking for them. Things could be over any time, or never. I need to be ready for the former.

I found out about nsi-189 looking for anything new for traumatic stress. I bought some from China and I asked for documentation that it’s good quality. I’m hesitantly believing it’s legitimate.

About the bipolar thing: my psychiatrist doesn’t seem to be treating me for actual bipolar disorder- I hope this is correct- I was never unstable before I lost my daughter. It’s the not knowing that’s killing me. And I feel so guilty for being focused on myself when she’s the one who matters. But I don’t know what else to do.
This is the most I’ve written about this in a long time. I know I’m going to be extra fucked up for a couple days now. Maybe I shouldn’t have said all this. I also remind myself that everyone has problems and battles they deal with every day.

Anyway my point in all this is, my symptoms are all from external reasons. That might change how I should be dealing with chemicals. I’m not in good shape for researching right now. I forget things as soon as I’ve read them.

Ey, no problem - I understand the feeling of helplessness and being unable to cope - everyone should have some hope in a moment like that! = )

If ever you get out of this, get better and find peace, then try and do something small for someone else, in dire need - a single word of kindness can do a great deal.

Anyways, so you mean that you're getting 4,6 mg of ELEMENTAL lithium from your LiO at the moment? That would mean you're taking 120 mg of LiO in total. Hmm... well, it's obviously not working, and there shouldn't be any greater danger with increasing the dosage anyway - go for double your regular dosage anyway, and see what happens.

Stinkorninjor, Another question: when you cited the study of lithium orotate for alcoholism, does that mean 150 mg of lithium IN orotate, or 150 mg of elemental lithium?

As I understand it, the dosage was 150 mg of Lithium + Orotate - i.e, the total dosage of elemental lithium would be around 5 mg.

You have to remember that even with a high dosage of Li-Carbonate, only a portion of it ends up in your brain, the rest messes with your body's other organs. Supposedly, LiO has greater brain-blood-barrier penetration, thanks to the body's orotate transporter - a similar phenomenon is seen with Magnesium-L-Threonate, wherein the threonate transporter carries the metal into the brain, causing NMDA-antagonism.

With that said, apparently there is some evidence that Orotic Acid can be a mutagen, which is very bad, since such compounds can cause cancer. (however, that's not a given, multiple mutagenic medications do not actually cause cancer - main one being Nitrate ones like Nitroglycerine - especially since Orotate is a part of mothers milk in multiple mammalian species, humans incuded)

Read more about it here:

https://www.superfoo...ithium-orotate/

#5792 Voulezvous

• 61 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 10:02 PM

Thanks so much. You’re awesome!
I looked at the website link you gave. Kind of disconcerting. I’m looking for where you mentioned another form of lithium- can you say it again?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5793 Voulezvous

• 61 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 12:17 AM

Found it- lithium salicylate. It does look promising. :)

#5794 Voulezvous

• 61 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 06:36 AM

Stinkorninjor, I have a couple questions...re: treatment for depression and anxiety...

(1) would you be able to talk about taking tyrosine along with NSI-189?

and (2) what about omega-3 unapposed EPA, and the relation to DHA?

...if you could. Thank you!

Wow, thank you so much for these great answers!

My psychiatrist is treating me for bipolar symptoms. I started taking Lamotrigine for it a few weeks ago. I’m also having panic attacks that are out of control.
I didn’t want to talk about this here but I might as well- my daughter has been missing for 2 and a half years. I haven’t seen or heard from her. I think she was taken by her father but I’m not sure. She was getting treatment for an infection in her spinal fluid- I have to assume that was cut off because her father is a true sociopath. I can’t believe I’m putting this in writing. My family and friends know about it but I’m holed up all day every day with never ending pure adrenaline and grief.
It feels wrong to be worried about my emotional wellbeing when god only knows what she’s going through. I try to tell myself he loves her, he’s just doing this to hurt me. But I don’t know for sure it’s him. We haven’t had any contact for years and I didn’t know where he was or is.

Anyway this has been my nightmare for so long I am coming around to realizing that I absolutely have to be strong and ready to take care of her again at a moment’s notice. The police are looking for them. Things could be over any time, or never. I need to be ready for the former.

I found out about nsi-189 looking for anything new for traumatic stress. I bought some from China and I asked for documentation that it’s good quality. I’m hesitantly believing it’s legitimate.

About the bipolar thing: my psychiatrist doesn’t seem to be treating me for actual bipolar disorder- I hope this is correct- I was never unstable before I lost my daughter. It’s the not knowing that’s killing me. And I feel so guilty for being focused on myself when she’s the one who matters. But I don’t know what else to do.
This is the most I’ve written about this in a long time. I know I’m going to be extra fucked up for a couple days now. Maybe I shouldn’t have said all this. I also remind myself that everyone has problems and battles they deal with every day.

Anyway my point in all this is, my symptoms are all from external reasons. That might change how I should be dealing with chemicals. I’m not in good shape for researching right now. I forget things as soon as I’ve read them.

Ey, no problem - I understand the feeling of helplessness and being unable to cope - everyone should have some hope in a moment like that! = )

If ever you get out of this, get better and find peace, then try and do something small for someone else, in dire need - a single word of kindness can do a great deal.

Anyways, so you mean that you're getting 4,6 mg of ELEMENTAL lithium from your LiO at the moment? That would mean you're taking 120 mg of LiO in total. Hmm... well, it's obviously not working, and there shouldn't be any greater danger with increasing the dosage anyway - go for double your regular dosage anyway, and see what happens.

Stinkorninjor, Another question: when you cited the study of lithium orotate for alcoholism, does that mean 150 mg of lithium IN orotate, or 150 mg of elemental lithium?

As I understand it, the dosage was 150 mg of Lithium + Orotate - i.e, the total dosage of elemental lithium would be around 5 mg.

You have to remember that even with a high dosage of Li-Carbonate, only a portion of it ends up in your brain, the rest messes with your body's other organs. Supposedly, LiO has greater brain-blood-barrier penetration, thanks to the body's orotate transporter - a similar phenomenon is seen with Magnesium-L-Threonate, wherein the threonate transporter carries the metal into the brain, causing NMDA-antagonism.

With that said, apparently there is some evidence that Orotic Acid can be a mutagen, which is very bad, since such compounds can cause cancer. (however, that's not a given, multiple mutagenic medications do not actually cause cancer - main one being Nitrate ones like Nitroglycerine - especially since Orotate is a part of mothers milk in multiple mammalian species, humans incuded)

Read more about it here:

https://www.superfoo...ithium-orotate/

#5795 floweryriddle

• 134 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 January 2018 - 02:17 AM

Continued with 40mg orally in the morning, flushing it directly down with some juice. Orally definitely feels a lot cleaner. 

The buzz and restlessness decreased. I am still more restless than before, but less than a few days ago. 

My ADHD impulsiveness like a sudden urge to buy something returned, which means to me that strattera effects still are decreased despite increasing by 40mg. 

I will continue 40mg daily until end of this week, then take a break, then try 40~80mg again. 

#5796 VitD_1

• 11 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 01:46 AM

Has anyone tried Nsi-189 and also tried ketamine infusions?

I completed a study where ketamine was used, it dramatically reduced my depression and had great cognitive effect. If I had the money, I would have continued outside of the study.

I was wondering if Nsi-189 would have similar results. I understand the mechanisms are completely different. But, I thought I would ask.

Thanks in advance

#5797 DH888

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 January 2018 - 07:27 PM

Sorry if this has been asked before, as I have not read the whole thread, but does anyone know if there are any negative interactions with taking NSI-189 and SSRI's? Thanks.

#5798 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 January 2018 - 01:08 PM

Sorry if this has been asked before, as I have not read the whole thread, but does anyone know if there are any negative interactions with taking NSI-189 and SSRI's? Thanks.

None known.

I believe the drug was supposed to be trialled as an adjunct to SSRI's? I can't find any released studies about this though - perhaps it was with rats.

On paper, there is no direct interaction, since NSI-189 have been rigorously tested for affinities of various neurotransmitter receptors and transporters (what ssri's effect) and no affinity has been found.

We don't know if NSI-189 messes with enzymes though, causing your body to metabolise drugs differently, or vice versa.

However, multiple others have tested it with both SSRI's and SNRI's without ill effects. Some examples:

http://www.longecity...ndpost&p=668412

http://www.longecity...ndpost&p=668430

Generally safe, I would say, but, this is unknown territory still - no scientific evidence to back anything up - just anecdotes.

• like x 1

#5799 AQAQ

• 8 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 07:51 PM

Anyone else having a lot of focus and motivation issues with this chem? I've taken it in the evening today in my focus was noticeably better before I took it.  

While it definitely has a moodboost, the focus&motivation aspect is very important for me right now because of exams. 

Also is it important to finish your trail? I've read NSI can have positive effect even after a finished trail, so that's why I'm still taking it. 

#5800 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 11:59 PM

Update.

Sorry for getting me so long to reply to several messages. Due to a very busy schedule and more than one thing going wrong lately I have not read private messages for a few days now and all the latest replies in the thread. I have to go for sleep after writing this, but I ll get back to every message tomorrow.  

Unfortunately I cannot ship NSI-189 anymore, customs got my last batch and I am not sure if they will sent it back to the sender  like the previous time. Moreover paypal froze my account, so I cannot accept payments anymore. I have tried to deal with both issues these last days, but there is no progress. They have been members this last month I have sent only half of the amounts they asked for, I ll get back to them with a full or close to a full refund in the next couple days, for the whole amount.

I have not thought about it, three years ago that I started shipping NSI-189 to other members, but I have had a great time. Thanks for the positive attitude in our private messages (I have over one thousand conversations in my mailbox) and more “chemistry” than my everyday acquaintances. Certainly the large majority of the people in this forum are more thoughtful and open minded than average. The best part is reading the many messages with feedback about good results. Fortunatelly the side effects are rare too, and most of the time are dose related. You should always start with a low trial (10mg) oral dose and go from there, also you can curb NSI-189 anxiety with tianeptine or noopept if ever needed.

If I ever get the package back I ll arrange for a steep discount getting paid with any form of the major crypto-currencies.  If anyone wants to stock up in the next few days (ten grams and up) and can pay with crypto-currency I ll arrange direct shipment for a low price. Finally I ll sell cheaply (5 grams and up) some bulk tianeptine sulfate/sodium I got after many requests that together with noopept are probably the best chemicals to combine with NSI-189, and I ll arrange shipment for the rest of 99.7% third party tested pharmaceutical grade vorinostat I have from a European source. If anyone is interested, I ll give you a link from another thread about the details soon.

As I have done many times in the past... to repeat once more here that the most common correlation with depression (from a number of studies) is chronic inflammation most commonly from chronic low level infections. If you google inflammation + depression + anxiety, you ll find both the studies and the biological mechanisms on what is going on.

In a more practical note if you have issues with depression together with anxiety, low energy, brain fog, insomnia etc. I suggest you give a try a combination of the most common antibacterials you can find in Amazon like grapefruit seed extract, oregano oil enteric coated capsules (NOW foods) monolaurin, colloidal silver etc. If you start feeling better, add enzymes (like interface or kirkman’s) natural anti-inflammatories, and maybe supplements for detoxification. It all depends with the kind of infection and were is located, but a cure might take a while.

The most common chronic infection are biofilm related that is difficult to eradicate, according to research the easiest way right now to dissolve biofilm are specific enzymes that you can find in the two products I mentioned above.  Anyone that suspects his depression and other symptoms are possibly related to a chronic infection might want to take a quick look in the video below about biofilm.

If you do not have a reason to suspect a chronic low level infection I ll say double check by doing an experiment with natural antibiotics to see if you ll feel better, according to studies chronic low level infections are way more common than what we think.

Edited by Strangelove, 22 January 2018 - 12:02 AM.

• Informative x 1
  • Agree x 1

#5801 h2o

• 52 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 04:04 AM

As I have done many times in the past... to repeat once more here that the most common correlation with depression (from a number of studies) is chronic inflammation most commonly from chronic low level infections. If you google inflammation + depression + anxiety, you ll find both the studies and the biological mechanisms on what is going on.

In a more practical note if you have issues with depression together with anxiety, low energy, brain fog, insomnia etc. I suggest you give a try a combination of the most common antibacterials you can find in Amazon like grapefruit seed extract, oregano oil enteric coated capsules (NOW foods) monolaurin, colloidal silver etc. If you start feeling better, add enzymes (like interface or kirkman’s) natural anti-inflammatories, and maybe supplements for detoxification. It all depends with the kind of infection and were is located, but a cure might take a while.

The most common chronic infection are biofilm related that is difficult to eradicate, according to research the easiest way right now to dissolve biofilm are specific enzymes that you can find in the two products I mentioned above.  Anyone that suspects his depression and other symptoms are possibly related to a chronic infection might want to take a quick look in the video below about biofilm.

If you do not have a reason to suspect a chronic low level infection I ll say double check by doing an experiment with natural antibiotics to see if you ll feel better, according to studies chronic low level infections are way more common than what we think.

Excellent points, Strangelove. Chronic infections simply cannot be overstated! I was one of the first lab rats to try ScienceGuy's NSI batch back in 2013 and lived to tell about it. I had a write up on my blog titled "My Experiences with NSI-189." I have had a mysterious illness for years which had cognitive problems so severe that I needed to try a largely untested and equally mysterious research chemical. Just a few weeks ago, I learned that all my symptoms are most likely due to lyme disease. That's right, LYME DISEASE which is the same exact illness that ScienceGuy suffered from which I find unbelievably ironic. I never would have suspected it as I do not even recall a tick bite and rarely even spend time out doors these days. But I think I got infected in childhood and had an infection that was dormant or semi-dormant for years. After doing a period of intense cardio in my teen years, all my neurological symptoms were compounded exponentially and I have been trying to figure out what's wrong for over 10 years. 

You should get tested for common infections just to be on the safe side and the results may surprise you too.

Edited by h2o, 22 January 2018 - 04:05 AM.

#5802 playground

• 454 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 January 2018 - 06:13 PM

Source

I sourced 1g freebase from a ebay vendor a few months ago.

Method

I've been taking it sublingually 10mg with a plastic scoop in the morning. Also supplementing vitamin D, fish oil, chelted magnesium. Limited grains, lactose free, no processed food. 

Timeline symptoms

- First day: I felt some head pressure

- 2nd day: Some unusual aches and pains like feeling my veins more in my arms

- 3rd day: Slight eye / headache. Rhodiola added.

General symptoms

- I feel like I'm craving more carbs

- When I'm outside it feels like my vision has improved slightly. I do wear specs for computer work and driving now.

Mood

- I feel a bit sillier / care free certainly not melancholy

yes, sillier... more spontaneous.

I caught myself having a good old dance around my bedroom earlier.

No music, no audience... and no apparent reason for it. 

I just fancied a dance.

Edited by playground, 23 January 2018 - 06:13 PM.

#5803 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 January 2018 - 06:45 PM

Excellent points, Strangelove. Chronic infections simply cannot be overstated! I was one of the first lab rats to try ScienceGuy's NSI batch back in 2013 and lived to tell about it. I had a write up on my blog titled "My Experiences with NSI-189." I have had a mysterious illness for years which had cognitive problems so severe that I needed to try a largely untested and equally mysterious research chemical. Just a few weeks ago, I learned that all my symptoms are most likely due to lyme disease. That's right, LYME DISEASE which is the same exact illness that ScienceGuy suffered from which I find unbelievably ironic. I never would have suspected it as I do not even recall a tick bite and rarely even spend time out doors these days. But I think I got infected in childhood and had an infection that was dormant or semi-dormant for years. After doing a period of intense cardio in my teen years, all my neurological symptoms were compounded exponentially and I have been trying to figure out what's wrong for over 10 years. 

You should get tested for common infections just to be on the safe side and the results may surprise you too.

I've recently learned that "Lyme's Disease" is not always what is usually meant by it - Borrelia. Apparently, there are multiple tick-borne pathogens, bacteria, that cause various symptoms.

What type, what kind, of bacteria or infection did you have? What's the actual name of the organism tormenting you? It's important that we get these various diseases named and noted as causing neurological symptoms.

#5804 playground

• 454 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 January 2018 - 07:45 PM

Update.

Sorry for getting me so long to reply to several messages. Due to a very busy schedule and more than one thing going wrong lately I have not read private messages for a few days now and all the latest replies in the thread. I have to go for sleep after writing this, but I ll get back to every message tomorrow.  

Unfortunately I cannot ship NSI-189 anymore, customs got my last batch and I am not sure if they will sent it back to the sender  like the previous time. Moreover paypal froze my account, so I cannot accept payments anymore. I have tried to deal with both issues these last days, but there is no progress. They have been members this last month I have sent only half of the amounts they asked for, I ll get back to them with a full or close to a full refund in the next couple days, for the whole amount.

I have not thought about it, three years ago that I started shipping NSI-189 to other members, but I have had a great time. Thanks for the positive attitude in our private messages (I have over one thousand conversations in my mailbox) and more “chemistry” than my everyday acquaintances. Certainly the large majority of the people in this forum are more thoughtful and open minded than average. The best part is reading the many messages with feedback about good results. Fortunatelly the side effects are rare too, and most of the time are dose related. You should always start with a low trial (10mg) oral dose and go from there, also you can curb NSI-189 anxiety with tianeptine or noopept if ever needed.

If I ever get the package back I ll arrange for a steep discount getting paid with any form of the major crypto-currencies.  If anyone wants to stock up in the next few days (ten grams and up) and can pay with crypto-currency I ll arrange direct shipment for a low price. Finally I ll sell cheaply (5 grams and up) some bulk tianeptine sulfate/sodium I got after many requests that together with noopept are probably the best chemicals to combine with NSI-189, and I ll arrange shipment for the rest of 99.7% third party tested pharmaceutical grade vorinostat I have from a European source. If anyone is interested, I ll give you a link from another thread about the details soon.

Hi Strangelove,

It's so sad to read this.

It must be very upsetting for you to have your paypal shutdown and your stock stuck in customs.

I can't help wondering....  Knowing what you now know, having experienced what you've experienced.

How would you do it differently, if you were to start all over again ?

With your existing knowledge and experience, you are uniquely qualified to do this.

You will be missed around here.

best wishes

PG :)

Edited by playground, 23 January 2018 - 07:46 PM.

#5805 HealthIsWeath18

• 3 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 07:49 PM

Hello all.  I apologize in advance if this has been answered - I've read through the entire thread, but I wanted to clarify:

I received a gram of NSI-189 from a trusted individual some time ago (Thank you <3).  I've yet to take it as I wished to have a "clean slate" with which to accurately gauge the effects - i.e. trying to keep that independent variable as independent as possible without any other supplements etc. to confound the effects.

It has now come to my attention that the supplier will be unable to provide further quantity of this substance if indeed I choose to keep taking it.

Assuming an oral dosing regimen of the salt form at 40mg QD, That gives us 25 days of dosing, allergy tests and such aside.

Should there be any potential withdrawal or other effects if dosing is stopped abruptly on the 26th day, due to lack of material?  Everything I've read has led me to believe that there ought not to be, however I wished to hear if anyone had an opinion to the contrary.  Abrupt cessation of Celexa (later Lexapro) over a decade ago had quite a negative group of side effects.  Obviously NSI-189 is different, but I felt as though I'd toss this out to forum both for my own interest and potentially to help others.

Any personal experiences or reasonable anecdotes are very appreciated.  Thank you for taking the time to read :)

HW18

#5806 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 January 2018 - 08:17 PM

Hello all.  I apologize in advance if this has been answered - I've read through the entire thread, but I wanted to clarify:

I received a gram of NSI-189 from a trusted individual some time ago (Thank you <3).  I've yet to take it as I wished to have a "clean slate" with which to accurately gauge the effects - i.e. trying to keep that independent variable as independent as possible without any other supplements etc. to confound the effects.

It has now come to my attention that the supplier will be unable to provide further quantity of this substance if indeed I choose to keep taking it.

Assuming an oral dosing regimen of the salt form at 40mg QD, That gives us 25 days of dosing, allergy tests and such aside.

Should there be any potential withdrawal or other effects if dosing is stopped abruptly on the 26th day, due to lack of material?  Everything I've read has led me to believe that there ought not to be, however I wished to hear if anyone had an opinion to the contrary.  Abrupt cessation of Celexa (later Lexapro) over a decade ago had quite a negative group of side effects.  Obviously NSI-189 is different, but I felt as though I'd toss this out to forum both for my own interest and potentially to help others.

Any personal experiences or reasonable anecdotes are very appreciated.  Thank you for taking the time to read :)

HW18

Generally, no - shouldn't be any discontinuation symptoms. There have been a few reports, but those are generally for treatment with a higher dosage and during a more prolonged period of time.

If you simply taper it for a few days, say 4 days, it shouldn't be a problem - at least not with such a short trial.

#5807 playground

• 454 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 January 2018 - 08:32 PM

Does anybody know enough about the background to the research for NSI-189

to answer this question:

NSI-189 is a synthetic chemical.  Which is why it was possible to obtain a patent on it.

Often, the discovery of potent synthetic chemicals, results from the modification of some

natural parent compound, which, because it's natural, can not be patented.

eg1: Valium was created as a synthetic niacin (vitamin B3) by Hoffman La Roche.  

(Interestingly, niacin is less toxic and more effective than valium, and ~50 times cheaper.)

eg2:  There's a synthetic chem called R7, which is a synthetic version of 7,8-DHF.

(no one can shut down your paypal account for selling 7,8-DHF, because it's a natural,

non-patentable, chemical)

So my question is, in the (recent) history of the development of NSI-189,  which

natural, parent, chemical was used as the basis for NSI-189 ? 

It's just a hunch, but i sense that this natural compound, will not have the same

cortisol lowering / anxiety inducing effects of NSI-189. 

(It's just an intuitive hunch).

If anyone knows the answer to this question, please respond.

Best wishes

• Ill informed x 1

#5808 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 January 2018 - 08:49 PM

to answer this question:

NSI-189 is a synthetic chemical.  Which is why it was possible to obtain a patent on it.

Often, the discovery of potent synthetic chemicals, results from the modification of some

(Interestingly, niacin is less toxic and more effective than valium, and ~50 times cheaper.)

eg2:  There's a synthetic chem called R7, which is a synthetic version of 7,8-DHF.

(no one can shut down your paypal account for selling 7,8-DHF, because it's a natural,

So my question is, in the (recent) history of the development of NSI-189,  which

It's just a hunch, but i sense that this natural compound, will not have the same

Best wishes

NSI-189 is apparently created out of the two compounds nicotinamide and pyrazine - Nicotinamide is a wholly natural substance, which has been reported to have nootropic properties in HIGH DOSAGE - very, very, very high dosage... HOWever... such high dosages also cause side-effects, the primary one being ravenous hunger! Apparently niacin overload is linked to CHILD OBESITY! So... might want to take it easy with your nicotinamide.

So, forget your dream... it doesn't always work like that. It should be noted, 5htp the supplement does cause similar side-effects as SSRI's for many of us, so just because there's a natural analogue or semi-analogue that doesn't mean it doesn't have problematic side-effects.

Besides... Nicotinamide is in a lot of the things we eat - still no effects on depression - we would have noticed powerful neurogenesis by now, if it was as easy as eating a steak and putting an acne-cream on your face. (sources of nicotinamide)

http://www.smarterno...cs.com/nsi-189/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrazine

https://en.wikipedia...ki/Nicotinamide

http://www.longecity...ndpost&p=612133

Edited by Stinkorninjor, 23 January 2018 - 08:50 PM.

• Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1

#5809 playground

• 454 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 January 2018 - 08:51 PM

HW18

Some suggestions:

-- Some users report side effects such as anxiety and lethargy.

other users report that NSI-189 seems to suddenly just stop working.

Less is more:  

(a)  Take 20mg per day, this will make your stash last longer and slow down the appearance of tolerance effects.

(b)  Take your 'stash' intermittently.... every other day, or .... one week on, one week off...

Again, this will make your stash last longer and slow down tolerance effects.

©  Buy NSI-189 from ebay... It's actually cheaper there.

(d)  Find out which natural compound was used as the basis for the development

of NSI-189, and take that instead.

(e)  The most potent neurogenic agent, with the ability to increase your rate of neurogenesis

by 500%...... is....... aerobic exercise:  Running, swimming, cycling, dancing,

(f)   Niacin is a potent neurogenic compound that has been curing depression, anxiety, schizophrenia,

and even alcoholism and heroin addiction... since the 1960's.  Google "niacin Dr Hofer" 

I hope these suggestions were helpful

Best wishes

PG

Edited by playground, 23 January 2018 - 08:53 PM.

#5810 playground

• 454 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 January 2018 - 09:10 PM

to answer this question:

Best wishes

NSI-189 is apparently created out of the two compounds nicotinamide and pyrazine - Nicotinamide is a wholly natural substance, which has been reported to have nootropic properties in HIGH DOSAGE - very, very, very high dosage... HOWever... such high dosages also cause side-effects, the primary one being ravenous hunger! Apparently niacin overload is linked to CHILD OBESITY! So... might want to take it easy with your nicotinamide.

So, forget your dream... it doesn't always work like that. It should be noted, 5htp the supplement does cause similar side-effects as SSRI's for many of us, so just because there's a natural analogue or semi-analogue that doesn't mean it doesn't have problematic side-effects.

Besides... Nicotinamide is in a lot of the things we eat - still no effects on depression - we would have noticed powerful neurogenesis by now, if it was as easy as eating a steak and putting an acne-cream on your face. (sources of nicotinamide)

I  know you're spreading FUD (fear, uncertainty & doubt)  here.

The question is, why ?

Can you provide some back up for  your claim that Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) causes child obesity ?

Can you provide some back up for your claim that Nicotinamide causes hunger.

I can tell you right now.... It's simply not true.

I've taken 3 grams of Nicotinamide per day, for months, with no excess hunger and no weight gain.  

In fact, i've lost weight.  I look better, slimmer, healthier and feel immeasurably better on Nicotinamide.

So please take this opportunity to justify your claims.

Why are you so adamant that i should give up my search for the natural parent compound for NSI-189.

Who's interests are you serving ?  The NSI-189 patent holder's ?

And actually, your assertion that Nicotinamide is in lots of things we eat, and yet, no effect on

depression.  Is absolutely wrong. 

Pellagra is a disease characterised by a range of neurological symptoms from depression,

mental retardation, dementia and schizophrenia like symptoms.

Pellagra was once common in the deep south of the USA, where corn was the main staple food.

And corn is deficient in vitamin B3, Nicotinamide.     Google Wikipedia Pellagra.

I look forward to your reply.

best wishes

PG

Edited by playground, 23 January 2018 - 09:25 PM.

• Unfriendly x 2

#5811 floweryriddle

• 134 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 January 2018 - 11:51 PM

Back with another update. I experimented with dosages between 10mg - 40mg in the morning on and off. 

Maybe also relevant for Stinkorninjor, but I found that if I take NSI around 1-2h before I take Strattera, the jitteriness and focus issues go mostly away. Before, I usually took Strattera the first thing in the morning and NSI then roughly an hour later. 

I stopped 'feeling' NSI-189 almost completely but it might be doing something. The combination of Strattera+Meditation+Excercise+NSI-189 is giving me a extremely stable elevated mood. I am constantly happy through the day, very motivated and excited. Waking up to go to the gym, cleaning my apartment or doing laundry are very easy to do (which is usually the opposite for people with ADHD as stupid as it sounds). 

I am still feeling emotionally numb but maybe it's getting weaker? It's very hard to explain. 

Just some rambling thoughts:

Strattera is usually taking away some ADHD quirks like procrastinating, impulsiveness, getting distracted too easily and so on but It also has extremely solid mood stabilizing properties.

The higher dosage of strattera + NSI-189 could result in the elevated, yet stabilized mood. 

For many ADHD people, ADHD is the source of slight depression (http://www.uchospita...01004-adhd.html) and with that a lethargic/unmotivated feeling. Strattera doesn't help with motivation sadly like stimulants do, but NSI-189 could be tackling that field.

Similarly, meditation practices like loving-kindness or practicing gratitude help with mood as well which definitely synergises with exercise (https://news.rutgers...and-meditation-–-together-–-help-beat-depression-rutgers-study-finds/20160209), and the NSI-189 on top pushes everything a tick more. 

So far I am pretty happy with the results, but it could still just be placebo.

I am excited to continue my NSI-189 experiment and hope it'll eventually help with general emotions

Edited by dvstr, 23 January 2018 - 11:54 PM.

• Informative x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • like x 1

#5812 Avila

• 16 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 12:32 AM

I'm on day 18 now of my NSI-189 phosphate trial. Here's my report so far and a request for advice.

MY SITUATION

I've struggled with a lot of various forms of anxiety all my life. Crippling social anxiety since I was a young boy, now 50 years old. Generalized anxiety in the form of overthinking everything and being highly risk-averse, has caused me to miss out on plenty of opportunities in my life. This general anxiety is also the source of procrastination and focus/attention problems. A deep in the gut, worry, type anxiety that I call KITS (knots-in-the-stomach) feeling that I believe is a blend of depression and anxiety which is a particularly nagging and awful feeling. There are external triggers that bring on the KITS anxiety, but it occurs regularly and is often idiopathic. I also developed a strange tic behavior in my late 20s. I have obtrusive thoughts that are usually related to my responsibilities, financial issues, obligations to others, worrying what other's are thinking of me. In other words, I'm always worried that I'm going to fail at my obligations or let someone down, leading to a cascade of negative events ending with me alone and penniless. When these type of thoughts strike without warning I often jerk my arms, neck, or facial muscles and utter meaningless vocalizations. I'm also a hypochondriac. Every little physical discomfort seems to consume my thoughts and my worry runs rampant. Every spot I notice on my skin is cancer. Every transient pain in my chest is a heart attack. It's usually these health-related anxieties that trigger the worst of all anxieties, panic attacks. I was having panic attacks a few times per month before I began taking clonazepam. I rarely have panic attacks now, but they do still occur from time to time.

I've never really considered depression to be a serious problem for me in-and-of-itself, but since it's so closely tied to anxiety disorders, depression treatments are often effective for anxiety as well. So I tend not to discriminate between anxiety and depression treatments very much. I do have a mild depression and anhedonia that goes through infrequent periods of somewhat deeper depression and anhedonia, but I cope with it just fine. It isn't debilitating but it feels as though it's gradually been getting darker over the past, say 10 years. I just don't enjoy life as much as I used to and I long for those feelings of just being happy to exist, of the feeling of peaceful contentment like everything is well and it's all going to be alright. I miss riding down the road on a late summer afternoon with the window down and a good song on the radio just being happy to be alive and grateful to have the people I love near me. I don't really get that much anymore.

REGIMEN

As with most new drugs or supplements I try, I start low and graduate up slowly. I usually take the NSI-189 together with tianeptine sodium, clonazepam, st. john's wort, and taurine. Sometimes I'll take inositol. I've been taking bupropion and clonazepam daily for many years and haven't deviated from that. I realize benzos have a dark side for many people, but I've never experienced any problems. I take 2 to 4 mg per day of clonazepam and I've been able to quit cold turkey on several occasions for weeks with no withdrawal symptoms other than a gradual return of the anxiety it was treating. I haven't been able to find much about interactions between NSI-189 and bupropion though, but what little I have read suggests that there shouldn't be any concern for interactions.

SCHEDULE (NSI-189 phosphate trial)

1) 10mg (single dose)

2) 10mg (single dose)

3) 10mg (single dose)

4) 10mg (single dose)

5) 17mg (single dose)

6) 15mg (single dose)

7) 15mg (single dose)

8) 20mg (two doses 10, 10)

9) 22mg (two doses 10, 12)

10) 22mg (two doses 10, 12)

11) 20mg (two doses 10, 10)

12) 30mg (two doses 15, 15)

13) 39mg (two doses 17, 22)

14) 41mg (two doses 20, 21)

15) 43mg (two doses 20, 23)

16) 54mg (two doses 27, 27)

17) 48mg (two doses 27, 21)

I recorded the doses accurately. The uneven variation is just due to how tricky it is to measure on my scales.

EXPERIENCE

My results haven't been as good as I'd hoped so far, but I'm only into my third week, so I'm still hoping to see a more positive response soon. 

Positives: 

- Earlier on I noticed a very welcome improvement in music appreciation but that has diminished during the past week.

- In the first two weeks, I noticed a few (count them on one hand) incidents of a broadened perspective accompanied by a peaceful content feeling, a feeling that my problems aren't so bad after all. These only lasted a few minutes, and I haven't noticed anything similar in the past week.

- My tic behavior has changed. I've never been able to characterize the exact psychological feeling because it was always the same. But now that it feels different I can say that it's always been like a hammer striking a bell inside my head, not the sound, just the way the anxiety spikes very sharply and suddenly then reverberates for a couple of seconds before returning to baseline. Now, however, it's as if the hammer is striking a wooden board. It still occurs, and I still tic, but it's much less psychologically painful and it's over immediately rather than reverberating and dropping off over a matter of seconds.

Neutral:

- No real improvement general happiness or anhedonia. 

- Aside from the odd change in my tic behavior, no improvement in anxiety.

- Despite giving up most stimulants, I really haven't experienced the fatigue that others report.

- Not better. Not worse. Just about even now.

Negative:

- fairly significant KITS type anxiety from about day 3 until day 12 to 14. I realized that NSI-189 and anything stimulating does not work together well for me. I stopped taking armodafinil in the first few days, and as soon as I gave up my morning cup of coffee, the anxiety went away completely.

GOING FORWARD

When I went to BID dosing, my thinking was that I would work up to 20mg BID (40mg per day), and depending on my response possibly on up to 40mg BID (80mg per day) or somewhere in between. I think, however, that I am going back to once daily at 40mg as that seems to be the most popular dosing regimen in reports that I read, and my supply may run out too soon at greater than 40mg per day.

I'm interested to hear any suggestions for how I might proceed from those with experience.

- How long should I continue before determining that I may be a non-responder and giving up?

- Which is better, twice a day or once a day? (Same daily total amount)

- If I'm not seeing any benefits or very minimal benefits at 40mg, would it be a good idea to take a higher dose, up to 80mg daily, or higher? Or, is the difference in efficacy significant between 40 and 80mg?

Thanks, everyone!

• Well Written x 1

#5813 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 January 2018 - 11:37 PM

to answer this question:

Best wishes

I  know you're spreading FUD (fear, uncertainty & doubt)  here.

The question is, why ?

Can you provide some back up for  your claim that Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) causes child obesity ?

Can you provide some back up for your claim that Nicotinamide causes hunger.

I can tell you right now.... It's simply not true.

I've taken 3 grams of Nicotinamide per day, for months, with no excess hunger and no weight gain.  

In fact, i've lost weight.  I look better, slimmer, healthier and feel immeasurably better on Nicotinamide.

So please take this opportunity to justify your claims.

Why are you so adamant that i should give up my search for the natural parent compound for NSI-189.

Who's interests are you serving ?  The NSI-189 patent holder's ?

And actually, your assertion that Nicotinamide is in lots of things we eat, and yet, no effect on

depression.  Is absolutely wrong. 

Pellagra is a disease characterised by a range of neurological symptoms from depression,

mental retardation, dementia and schizophrenia like symptoms.

Pellagra was once common in the deep south of the USA, where corn was the main staple food.

And corn is deficient in vitamin B3, Nicotinamide.     Google Wikipedia Pellagra.

I look forward to your reply.

best wishes

PG

First of all... What's 'Fear, Uncertainty & Doubt' even supposed to mean? What, because I don't share an enamoration with Nicotinamide and Niacin?

Regarding Nicotinamide and Hunger - there are reports online - the poster Hebbeh reported just as much. The poster Turnbuckle, whom is a BIG fan of both Niacin and Nicotinamide then looked into it and found the studies regarding Niacin and obesity - which you had KNOWN, if you had actually read my link...

Chronic niacin overload may be involved in the increased prevalence of obesity in US children

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC2874142/

Are Low Doses of Niacin Dangerous?

http://perfecthealth...acin-dangerous/

Niacin & Weight Loss or Gain? How Vitamin B3 Affects Body Weight

http://mentalhealthd...ts-body-weight/

excessive intake of niacin (with supplementation) may cause weight gain by: inducing insulin resistance, increasing fat synthesis, disrupting neurotransmitter-related metabolism, and epigenetic modulation.  It is also possible that niacin could: decrease energy levels to cause fatigue, increase a person’s appetite, and/or alter levels of hormones to cause weight gain.

Nicotinamide supplementation induces detrimental metabolic and epigenetic changes in developing rats

https://www.cambridg...EA4EB5A0B98817E

Granted, most of these links and studies are regarding Niacin, not Nicotinamide - the two have different effects, so I shouldn't have equated the two - I'll give you that.

I do feel you are being needlessly paranoid however - I have multiple posts showing that I'm not an evangelist for NSI-189. If I was running for the patent-holders, then why would I be reporting about the MULTIPLE side-effects which I got from NSI-189? Fatigue, aggression, anxiety and decreased effects of ADHD-drugs are hardly beneficial side-effects for someone with ADHD+SCT, YES? By checking my posting-history you can find my previous reports on my experience with NSI-189.

Regardless, although side-effects were problematic, the gains were worth it, since I had / have(?) low-level brain-damage from Occupational Burnout - a form of damage to the hippocampus that's more severe than classic depression - the affective symptoms are lesser, but the cognitive ones are more severe. Those symptoms improved significantly more than what even combinations of antidepressants like Mirtazapine and Duloxetine could.

Also, I am not adamant of you giving up the search for the parent compound of NSI-189... because it's already been found.

Like I said, it's Nicotinamide and Pyrazine - it's out there in clear light - that's what the drug is based on.

What I AM adamant of though, is to not exagerate the effects of vitamins and supplements, when they are obviously different from actual medications.

There's no proof that the parent compounds have the same effects as NSI-189 - none whatsoever.

As I understand it... NSI-189 was apparently already invented/theorized and catalogued in some form of system, and Neuralstem then used computers to go through every compound that's ever shown neurogenesis, and NSI-189 was one of the most promising potential compounds which it picked from thousands of substances. NSI-189 was then, in testing, found to be the one with efficacy.

With all this said, it is however good that you lost weight and I wish you well in future endeavours.

-SN

Edited by Stinkorninjor, 24 January 2018 - 11:39 PM.

• Well Written x 1
  • Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1

#5814 Satnam Sunner

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 January 2018 - 02:48 AM

has anyone purchased NSI from a reliable source that's not Strangelove? Would hate to run out of supply :/

#5815 playground

• 454 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 January 2018 - 09:15 AM

has anyone purchased NSI from a reliable source that's not Strangelove? Would hate to run out of supply :/

ebay has it.

Edited by playground, 25 January 2018 - 09:17 AM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 2

#5816 floweryriddle

• 134 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 January 2018 - 09:48 AM

ebay has it.

Alibaba has it too, but you don't want to consume chemicals that are not third party tested. Things get mixed up all the time and claimed purity can be completely wrong. 

Without a reliable source that does a third party lab analysis on it I personally wouldn't touch that stuff. 

• Agree x 2

#5817 playground

• 454 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 January 2018 - 09:59 AM

Stinkorninjor,

You're clearly promoting NSI-189, with crooked claims of the toxicity of vitamin B3.

This is classic product marketing propaganda and disinformation.

You are lying to these poor people. You are a marketing shyster. 

You are acting out of a financial interest... not out of the interest of those attending this thread.

Either you're an NSI-189 dealer, or you're serving the interests of NeuralStem.

The fact is, both niacin and nicotinamide, have been used for decades, with admirable success,

in treating depression, anxiety, psychosis, schizophrenia, alcoholism and other substance addictions.

There's decades of clinical evidence on this...  these are natural, non-synthetic compounds, with

proven efficacy and demonstrably low toxicity.

Those interested in consulting the research on this might google for the following terms: Dr Hofer niacin.

Or try watching these short videos featuring interviews with Dr Richard Saul on Niacin.

The take home message here is that niacin and nicotinamide, (especially niacin)

are safe and effective alternatives to NSI-189 for those suffering from symptoms related to

depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, alcoholism and substance dependence.

Niacin and nicotinamide are vitamins, they are natural and non-synthetic ... and non-toxic. 

Both compounds are off-patent, cheap and readily available and cost less than1% of the price of NSI-189.

I do not sell niacin or nicotinamide.  I  have no financial interest in these products.

My chief concern, is to stop the blatant lies being spouted by marketing shysters.

I have lost 3 kilos in weight in the last 6 months...  whilst taking 3grams of niacin and nicotinamide per day.

The idea that Niacin or Nicotinamide cause obesity.... is absolute bullshit !

best wishes

• Ill informed x 3

#5818 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 05:11 PM

A new guineapig here.

I started taking NSI-189 roughly 4 days ago for depression (and by it caused emotional numbness, lack in motivation). At first 20mg sublingual, then 40mg, then back to 20mg. I am consistently feeling a strong buzz, like after a good cup of coffee. Sometimes even a sensation in my head area

With 40mg brain fog increased and I had trouble concentrating. Sometimes having thoughts in my head that then disappeared. That's when I read here that sublingual 20mg can be equivalent to 40mg oral and I cut back down. 

I noticed a small boost in motivation but that's a little too early to tell and might just be placebo. 

One more interesting thing I noticed though is: I am taking Strattera (Atomoxetine) for ADHD. I noticed that when I take NSI-189 some of ADHD quirks (for example forgetting thoughts) are seeming to come back. I am also more hyper and restless compared to when I don't take NSI-189 and just Strattera. 

I am taking 3g of Omega-3, Uridine, Black seed oil and a Multivit (with separate b-complex+vitamin k2+vitamin d3+vitamin e) daily (with occasional Alpha-GPC). 

I have not read the latest replies and if you got feedback about it, but NSI-189 will boost the effects of most "stimulants". There is a synergestic effect with many chemicals with dopaminergic and norepinephrinergic action, I have tried many myself (not strattera) all these last four years together with NSI-189, usually the combination is better than just the stimulant alone, but you have to cut back the dose from both chemicals.

I just read Stinkorninjor's Straterra experience also, I know that with most indivinduals with ADHD Strattera has a calming effect, some prefrontal activation I believe (someday I should try it) and yes, the extra calm feeling is something that is not surprizing. NSI-189 seems to work in a "higher order" in brain function, the effects are not as specific as it is with a number of other chemicals. I am getting very different effects from NSI-189 after brain stimulation (binaural's, CES, tDCs) mood/thinking patterns (I got anxiety in the past, but only when I had a pressing problem to solve) and of course combinations with other chemicals. As it has been sain in the past, it seems a good addition to a number of nootropics/antidepressants and other chemicals.

Edited by Strangelove, 25 January 2018 - 05:36 PM.

#5819 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 07:14 PM

Playground, although I respect your prior research and "strategic content" you have contributed in the past, its very hard for me to believe that Stinkrninjor has any financial interest in NSI-189. He is an old member here contributing information and helping others way back NSI-189. NSI-189 is only a small portion of the subjects he contributes about... Only if you read these two last pages, gave replies and helpful content to many others, mostly not mentioning NSI-189, and when he did was negative about his experience...

I am using a number of chemicals (multi pharmacy in very low doses) and supplements, NSI-189 is only one of them. Not an attack on you (as I am mostly talking about myself here) but I suspect the state you are in is... Very analytical, probably addicted in information, you may have perfectionistic tendencies, been somewhat suspicious about big pharma (the only big conspiracy I am sure about) you use leverage dealing with problems etc. This state of mind can have many benefits, but my main interest in NSI-189 (I can only state my experience in benefits) is that brings me out of this "noradrenergic ego state" and can be more in the flow, and warmer toward others when I am out in social envinronments, I could always overanalyze later when needed... NSI-189 has its use, not so many side effects, and this is why other members are positive about it. If you want to promote something you do it with social marketing in a wide audience with some subtle context I guess, not writting in a thread that ten people tops are reading it per day... Neuralstem needs FDA approval, and the medical/media network to "push" NSI-189, not this thread... I understand your second thoughts with the medical system, but 99% in forums like Longecity we are not part of the system, and most probably against it...

The conspiracy I am sure about, and is the largest one in medicine is biofilm... This is I believe the major cause in all major diseases. There is an extremely high correlation with cancer (30X chances to get cancer if you have a biofilm based disease) cardiovascular disease, biofilm clogs and "eat" arteries (9/10 carotid arteries in a study were cloged from biofilm) Obviously all chronic infections... Lung infections and UTI's were the third and ninth cause of death worldwide when i last checked. Many suspect that Alzheimers plaque is biofilm in the brain... Statistically depression and a number other mental problems are brought by chronic inflammation with a chronic biofilm related infection been the most common cause.

Big pharma do not want to bring anything to the market that will systemically desolve biofilm because (I believe) would be a drop in numbers, in all major diseases. Biofilm is known for decades, I have seen a number of possible solutions that Big pharma will not bring in the market (most possibly buy the patents so noone will market it for a while... The solution for many here (that suspect a low level chronic infection) are enzymes. I mentioned two companies before, that I have tried myself but there are others I am sure. I have an interest in compounding pharmacy and I have put together a mixture for chronically infected wounds for a relative a friend and me, after not seen much from topical antibiotics. The major antibiofilm agents are (cationic) surfactants, quorum sensing inhibitors and enzymes. You cannot use (orally) cationic surfactants, and some quorum sensing inhibitors, but you can use enzymes. They do work... I have seen it myself in chronic infected wounds, and there are many experiences on line for oral use of enzymes, I think a combination of enzymes and natural antibiotics will resolve a number of health issues, together with depression, anxiety, brain fog and fatique for many.

Its a very reductionistic approach (but as of now) I believe that there is an increase in most major diseases, because our diet is low in nutrition, with the most important part a reduction in plant enzymes. A lack of specific phytochemicals, would allow a number of small biofilm structures to persist in the mouth, skin, bladder, sinuses, gut etc Increase at periods when the immune function is low, clog arteries that will not allow oxygen and nutritients to get delivered to the cells, topically increase blood acidity, and disrupt bioelectrical patterns (most biofilms have a negative charge). Anyone that has read about cancer, how much these effects is the perfect recipe for cancer? A description of biofilm effects, is actually the description of cancer. If I was "Playground" (I am joking) I should suspect all alternative cancer treatment providers also... There is no mention in biofilm as a cause, when there is very high statistical correlation with biofilm and cancer, and when biofilm effects and cancerous states share the same abnormalities.

Edited by Strangelove, 25 January 2018 - 07:21 PM.

• Informative x 1
  • like x 1
  • Disagree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5820 playground

• 454 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 January 2018 - 08:44 PM

ebay has it.

It is absolutely true, that ebay has NSI-189.

See the links below:

This advert is offering 1 gram of NSI-189 (freebase), with a Certificate of Analysis (COA), for less than $20 !

https://www.ebay.com...LYAAOSwhlZYtjDq

This advert is offering 2 grams of NSI-189 (phosphate), again with a COA, for $39 !  (with a free scoop)

https://www.ebay.com...3IAAOSwBRFaO3ro

This advert is offering 4 grams of NSI-189 (phosphate), with COA and a free scoop, for $74 !

https://www.ebay.com...LYAAOSwhlZYtjDq

Until yesterday, you could have bought 4 grams of NSI-189 (phosphate) for $61 !

no link, because the seller sold out.

I  hope this information is useful to some of the people following this thread.

best wishes

PG

• Pointless, Timewasting x 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users