NSI-189

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6219 replies to this topic

#2071 chemicalambrosia

• 393 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:03 AM

Offtopic - as i now have personal experience with this molecule, i believe in this future and like to invest very small (maybe minimum) amount in the near future to CUR. Im total noob, can someone PM me some great discount broker where at least one deal is free or very low priced or how is the smoothest way of doing this. Tnx in advance and I'm based in EU, if it makes any differents.

I am not sure, but I think even in the Euro zone you will have to find a broker specific to your own country. If so, people can't give you advice without knowing which country you are in. I might be wrong though.

#2072 Nattzor

• 549 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 09:49 AM

Does anyone have a link to the presentation (video, summary, something)?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#2073 DaneV

• 98 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:43 AM

Does anyone have a link to the presentation (video, summary, something)?

http://investor.neur...?s=126&item=143

Nothing new so far.. Guess we have to wait for 23th June for the full study results.

#2074 ZHMike

• 227 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:41 PM

http://finance.yahoo...-131500973.html

Here is some data

#2075 Nattzor

• 549 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:48 PM

Nice find! Will be fun to see full data next week.

Most interesting part is this though:

"Secondly, in addition to its antidepressive effects, NSI-189 showed a significant effect size in cognitive function improvement. This cognitive improvement also continued for eight weeks after the last dose."

• like x 1

#2076 ZHMike

• 227 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:52 PM

Thanks Natzor, i was hoping for a jump in stock price, its barely moving on this, but this is good information for the community, mostly verifying what we already believe. 

#2077 themadscientist

• 50 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:58 PM

I had a quick question that maybe one of you chemistry enthusiasts can help me with. I have both NSI-189 in freebase and phosphate form. Which is better? and what is a better form of administration for each, sublingually or orally? 

#2078 nat

• 19 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:24 PM

Nice find! Will be fun to see full data next week.

Most interesting part is this though:

"Secondly, in addition to its antidepressive effects, NSI-189 showed a significant effect size in cognitive function improvement. This cognitive improvement also continued for eight weeks after the last dose."

I'm particularly excited by the numbers backing that sentence. They show that the cognitive improvement did not just stay steady after cessation, but that there was further improvement in the eight weeks after cessation.

• like x 1

#2079 nat

• 19 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:31 PM

I had a quick question that maybe one of you chemistry enthusiasts can help me with. I have both NSI-189 in freebase and phosphate form. Which is better? and what is a better form of administration for each, sublingually or orally? 

Phosphate is what's been used in the studies, and IIRC from somewhere in this thread, it's much more stable than the freebase.

From experience, sublingual administration seems to be more bioavailable, but it's hard to distinguish that from the quicker onset as contrasted with oral administration. If there were more noticeable immediate sensations beyond the mild headache, it would be easier to tell.

I tried a few variations of dosing and administration over the first few days, and now I've settled into 40mg orally in the morning, 40mg sublingually in the evening. Sublingual numbs my mouth and, if I leave it for more than five minutes, is mildly emetic.

I'd stick to 40-80mg daily of NSI-189 phosphate, orally, split into two doses until we get the full 1b results.

#2080 themadscientist

• 50 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 June 2014 - 06:09 PM

I figured phosphate would be better. The phosphate also slightly numbs my mouth when taken sublingually. 

But here is something weird I have been experiencing, when I take the phosphate I get a mild headache above my left ear( this has been only occurring the last 3 days, and I have been taking it for a week now) but if i take the freebase version it than goes away.

I have been taking

20mg phosphate twice daily (from THT.co) 

20mg freebase once daily (from Wuhan HengHeDa Pharm) <-90% sure its legit

#2081 jefferson

• 89 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 June 2014 - 09:41 PM

I'm not a chemist. Can someone please explain to me what the difference between the phosphate and freebase version of this drug would be, and why you're confident the freebase would produce the same therapeutic effect? (and also, themadscientist, why Wuhan Hengheda pharmacy is legit.) Thanks.

#2082 ZHMike

• 227 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 09:55 PM

I am sure someone can provide a better answer, but I believe the phosphate should just increase solubility, and provide more stability so the chemcial does not degrade as quickily

• like x 1

#2083 VP.

• 498 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:12 PM

Because I had an adverse reaction I have an obligation to the community to share it, and this thread seems good as any.

A month ago I took 50mg of NSI-189 and it gave me severe peripheral neuropathy in my legs and pelvis. I wrote a post about this back then. I could do nothing but hold my breath and hope for it to go away. Very fortunately, it did. The pain subsided and was about 90% gone after 5 weeks. I only felt a mild burning sensation in my legs when I sat a certain way for a minute.

After it was confirmed that VLK's NSI-189 matched Nyles, I felt more confident that the drug was legitimate, and decided to try it again, at a far lower dose. I took care to wash my body out of any other antidepressants (I was notably on a high dose of lithium when I first took NSI) and took no other prescriptions. I tried a very low dose of 7mg, and the rest of the day my legs seemed to tingle, but nothing very noticeable or bad. The next day I moved up to 14mg and everything again seemed fine. But the next morning I woke up with a clear burning sensation in my legs, and very uncomfortable electrical like feeling in my armpits. I gave it a rest for several days, but the neuropathy returned and seemed to grow. It wasn't as bad as when I took 50mg, but in some ways it was more scary, as this "electrical" neuropathy spread from my armpits into my chest and over my heart. I went through a few sleepless nights of this, and then like before, it subsided. A week and half later, the nerve pain again is about 80-90% gone, and I'm not going to take it again. My trial was a failure, and now I know there is no safe dose for me and the lithium from before was not to blame.

I'm glad NSI-189 is working for seemingly everyone except me, but know that my experience proves there's a risk involved in a subset of people that manifests as bad nerve pain. I recommend starting on a very low dose of 5-10mg and moving up in 5 mg increments each day or even every few days in case you're one that has this adverse event happen. I think my body grew more sensitive to NSI-189 after I first took it, as 20mg on the first day of the first trial didn't affect me, but a mere 14mg the second day of my second trial, caused me trouble. Don't just take 20-40mg your first few days without knowing how it will affect you. I think it's unlikely I'm the only person in the world this will happen to.

Looks like you got NSI-189. Some of the 12 patients got Paresthesia. Closely describing what you reported. 

From the slide show:n:  Assessment of Safety & Tolerability:

"No real issues to speak of. The drug looked very clean; perhaps some mild paresthesia at higher doses, but we do not believe this will inhibit future development of use of the drug".

Edited by velopismo, 18 June 2014 - 11:02 PM.

• like x 2

#2084 JASOG888

• 107 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:49 PM

Yes, the phosphate form would be more soluble. However 40mg of phosphate form is equal to about 31.8mg of the base form, if my math is correct.

#2085 nat

• 19 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:07 PM

Because I had an adverse reaction I have an obligation to the community to share it, and this thread seems good as any.

A month ago I took 50mg of NSI-189 and it gave me severe peripheral neuropathy in my legs and pelvis. I wrote a post about this back then. I could do nothing but hold my breath and hope for it to go away. Very fortunately, it did. The pain subsided and was about 90% gone after 5 weeks. I only felt a mild burning sensation in my legs when I sat a certain way for a minute.

After it was confirmed that VLK's NSI-189 matched Nyles, I felt more confident that the drug was legitimate, and decided to try it again, at a far lower dose. I took care to wash my body out of any other antidepressants (I was notably on a high dose of lithium when I first took NSI) and took no other prescriptions. I tried a very low dose of 7mg, and the rest of the day my legs seemed to tingle, but nothing very noticeable or bad. The next day I moved up to 14mg and everything again seemed fine. But the next morning I woke up with a clear burning sensation in my legs, and very uncomfortable electrical like feeling in my armpits. I gave it a rest for several days, but the neuropathy returned and seemed to grow. It wasn't as bad as when I took 50mg, but in some ways it was more scary, as this "electrical" neuropathy spread from my armpits into my chest and over my heart. I went through a few sleepless nights of this, and then like before, it subsided. A week and half later, the nerve pain again is about 80-90% gone, and I'm not going to take it again. My trial was a failure, and now I know there is no safe dose for me and the lithium from before was not to blame.

I'm glad NSI-189 is working for seemingly everyone except me, but know that my experience proves there's a risk involved in a subset of people that manifests as bad nerve pain. I recommend starting on a very low dose of 5-10mg and moving up in 5 mg increments each day or even every few days in case you're one that has this adverse event happen. I think my body grew more sensitive to NSI-189 after I first took it, as 20mg on the first day of the first trial didn't affect me, but a mere 14mg the second day of my second trial, caused me trouble. Don't just take 20-40mg your first few days without knowing how it will affect you. I think it's unlikely I'm the only person in the world this will happen to.

Looks like you got NSI-189. Some of the 12 patients got Paresthesia. Closely describing what you reported. 

"No real issues to speak of. The drug looked very clean; perhaps some mild paresthesia at higher doses, but we do not believe this will inhibit future development of use of the drug".

I also have mild parasthesia, but 100% cranial. It's not unpleasant, though.

The parasthesia is exacerbated by SEMAX, as is the back-of-head pressure.

#2086 DaneV

• 98 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:13 PM

Looks like you got NSI-189. Some of the 14 patients got Paresthesia. Closely describing what you reported. 

No real issues to speak of. The drug looked very clean; perhaps some mild paresthesia at higher doses, but we do not believe this will inhibit future development of use of the drug.

I wonder how benign this side effect is and if one who experiences it should discontinue the drug. SSRI`s are known for this side effect both during early treatment and withdrawal [Source]  and so is topamax. From what i`ve red, often this side effect disappears after a couple of weeks even when continuing the drug. But since so little is known about NSI-189, and parathesia can be a sign of nerve damage it seems scary. With 17% of the participants of this (too) small study experiencing this side effect, this could be a dealbreaker ? 

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/16454532

Edited by DaneV, 18 June 2014 - 11:26 PM.

#2087 VP.

• 498 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:22 PM

Correction, it was 18 patients on NSI-189 not 14.

#2088 tolerant

• 470 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:41 AM

I am very new to these forums, but I have already exchanged messages with a number of people whose lives have been transformed by VLK's NSI. In fact, I am desperate to obtain some of this NSI, if there's any left anywhere. I don't know what exactly happened, but if VLK was scammed out of his money in the process I would only love to help him. If someone would explain to me privately what happened, maybe there is a way in which I could help. I am a lawyer and have extensive contacts in the Russian legal community. I don't know if that can be of any help.

I think it all stinks, BIG time since the very beginning.

VLK is really sending an unknown undividual in Poland 20.000 euros to hopefully get a substance( He didn't even plan to test with an independant lab for a fraction of the cost).

And suddenly some "collegues" got some NSI....

I think VLK made a very bad job indeed. I like NSI (did both  Scienguy and Nyles) but I don't want such an naive idiot to cater for my needs.

Could be good intentions, but I couldn't care less.

You got to deliver. You did not.

Personally, I'm grateful that VLK VOLUNTEERED massive amounts of time and effort to provide NSI-189 in spite of the setbacks and maybe losing his life savings.  AFAIK Nyles batch was produced from Chinese labs, not independently tested, and in a form different than used in Neuralstems studies.  I'm glad you got good results from it, but lets not hold VLK to an artificially high standard that many other nootropics companies (and Nyles) was not held too.  Incidentally, it sounds like a few people are looking into testing this batch anyway, so we may have test results soon.  Also, several users who were on SG first batch have said that it tasted very similar to the first batch (such as MizTen and Paul and others) while a minority felt it had a different taste.  

If there is anyone to get mad at, it is Szymon Kaminzki who scammed VLK out of his savings.  Mr. Kaminski was not some unknown individual in Poland but was rather part of the trusted nootropics lab who had produced the NSI-189 for the first group buy as well as SG $16,000 order of coluracetam.  It was a case of a good supplier going bad.  

One thing I honestly cannot understand is how people could claim that VLK would be a scammer at this point.  VLK has lost his own money - around $32,000 - to Mr. Kaminzki.  He paid for the NSI-189 out of his own pocket, and was expecting to recover that money as individuals paid for the NSI-189.

Instead of criticizing VLK for the dishonest actions of the original supplier of NSI-189, what if the group brainstormed ways to help VLK recover his money?  

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Addendum: Obviously, if one were to dispute that he paid the $32,000 to the supplier, one could think he is a scammer.  But there are statements from other board members confirming he made this payment such as:

PWAIN said:
"I am in a joint conversation with the lab and vlk so I could verify that the payment has been received if that would help anyone. I've been on these forums for quite a while now so not exactly a stranger"

ScienceGuy confimed that Vlk was sending money to the same supplier that ScienceGuy has used successfully in the past:

Also, ScienceGuy has posted that this european supplier used to have a track record of 100% reliablility but now that same person is 100% unreliable:
"Up until now said INDIVIDUAL has had a proven track record of 100% RELIABILITY and REPUTABILITY... but IMO not any longer in either department... and for this reason my vote will be to BLACK-LIST said INDIVIDUAL and his COMPANY "

Edited by tolerant, 19 June 2014 - 08:42 AM.

• like x 1

#2089 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:44 AM

I want some of this stuff. I'm in Aus too.

#2090 lourdaud

• 516 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 June 2014 - 12:37 PM

I am very new to these forums, but I have already exchanged messages with a number of people whose lives have been transformed by VLK's NSI. In fact, I am desperate to obtain some of this NSI, if there's any left anywhere. I don't know what exactly happened, but if VLK was scammed out of his money in the process I would only love to help him. If someone would explain to me privately what happened, maybe there is a way in which I could help. I am a lawyer and have extensive contacts in the Russian legal community. I don't know if that can be of any help.

I feel you, a law career can't be very good for your hippocampus..  ;)

#2091 tolerant

• 470 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 12:42 PM

My law career was cut short many years ago almost before it even started. I'm a former lawyer I should say.

#2092 MizTen

• 261 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:51 PM

I just finished my 3rd+ cycle and am in the superdrive uplift phase that occurs on cessation for me. I expect it should last about 2 months. Though there has been some return to baseline a while after ending the previous 2 cycles, my baseline of mood and cognitive function was higher each time. There is no feeling of hypomania or pressured drive with this uplift, just a feeling of high normalcy, positivity, hope, and a deep comfortable awareness of my self and the world around me.

Neuralstem's dosing results with their NSI-189 trial match perfectly with what I've found with my dosing. Though the higher doses 70-120 mg did have positive effects in terms of mood and cognition, it was not as much as at lower doses, and it also really pushed on my brain too hard, kind of making me hyper-aware. So if I do another cycle in the future, it will probably be at 60 mg per day.

A couple of other things that occurred without my intention: the first two cycles there was a lot of resurfacing of old memories, random and mostly non-traumatic memories. Maybe there was some kind of culling and decluttering going , or a recycling of old resources. This did not happen much on the third round.

I also experienced, near the end of this last round, very intense and specific food cravings. Shellfish of any kind, salmon, anchovies, calamari, and salmon eggs all became a major part of my diet for about 2 weeks. Since I was already eating a very healthy anti-inflammatory and nutrient-dense diet, plus supplements like DHA and phosphatidylserine, I was not likely deficient in any standard nutrient. I suspect that my brain was really needing something in these foods as a result of the neuronal growth that NSI-189 causes. A plausible speculation from evolutionary health is that our larger and more elaborate brain was the result of an early human diet of such foods.

The next step for me with NSI-189 is to discover and refine my strategies for making the best use of cycles in the brain and learning modalities to enhance these positive changes and keep them gently progressing. The best I've thus far come up with is multiples of the 24 hour circadian cycle, but I suspect that may be too simplistic. The brain may have much more complex cycles of time and neurogenesis. It would be great to know what they are...

The learning modalities part is getting fairly obvious for me, and I imagine to some others, especially on this board.

* newer CBT therapy\training (such as ACT) to install more helpful and safer (for brain health) patterns of thought and behavior

* trauma recovery therapy such as EMDR for those who have trauma or suspect they do

* self-hypnosis and binaural to support intentions, goals, and desirable new habits

* new activities that are enjoyable and relatively safe, ie., new places, people, hobbies, sports or physical activities

* adventures: experiences that are interesting and novel, occur over a time frame of at least a few days, pose some known and manageable psychological\emotional risk and involve the entire human system: body, mind, social, emotional, etc. Travel fits this category well.

* new learnings: such as language, skills

What I have thus far gotten from my experiments with NSI-189,

Reduction in stress responses, eradication of PTSD
Much improved processing of interpersonal issues and solutions
Much greater motivation and drive
More self-confidence
More accurate self-awareness
More energy
Higher libido
Better at multi-tasking
Greatly heightened appreciation of the pleasurable aspects of life
Greater compassion
Better memory
Improved spatial and navigational memory and judgement, especially evident in driving and physical activities
Deeper meditation

Although I did occasionally take a few other nootropics along with NSI-189, such as PRL-8-53, and found some of them helpful, I did not do this the last couple of months. I don't think they brought the permanent changes that I now have. I think NSI-189 was responsible for those.

To recycle and also transform DARPA's diabolical intentions for this drug to create a Warfighter of the Future: I have become a Peacelover of the Present.
  • like x 17

#2093 MizTen

• 261 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 June 2014 - 06:03 PM

I forgot to add that I had comprehensive blood panels done before and after. Very good before NSI-189, but improved inflammatory marker after. I took blood glucose, blood pressure and heart rate periodically and saw improvements in all, though those were also quite good before.

But unfortunately I did not have the MRI done as I wanted, too much of a hassle to deal with my doctor on that.
  • like x 3

#2094 cap3

• 43 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 06:21 PM

I just finished my 3rd+ cycle and am in the superdrive uplift phase that occurs on cessation for me. I expect it should last about 2 months. Though there has been some return to baseline a while after ending the previous 2 cycles, my baseline of mood and cognitive function was higher each time. There is no feeling of hypomania or pressured drive with this uplift, just a feeling of high normalcy, positivity, hope, and a deep comfortable awareness of my self and the world around me.

Neuralstem's dosing results with their NSI-189 trial match perfectly with what I've found with my dosing. Though the higher doses 70-120 mg did have positive effects in terms of mood and cognition, it was not as much as at lower doses, and it also really pushed on my brain too hard, kind of making me hyper-aware. So if I do another cycle in the future, it will probably be at 60 mg per day.

A couple of other things that occurred without my intention: the first two cycles there was a lot of resurfacing of old memories, random and mostly non-traumatic memories. Maybe there was some kind of culling and decluttering going , or a recycling of old resources. This did not happen much on the third round.

I also experienced, near the end of this last round, very intense and specific food cravings. Shellfish of any kind, salmon, anchovies, calamari, and salmon eggs all became a major part of my diet for about 2 weeks. Since I was already eating a very healthy anti-inflammatory and nutrient-dense diet, plus supplements like DHA and phosphatidylserine, I was not likely deficient in any standard nutrient. I suspect that my brain was really needing something in these foods as a result of the neuronal growth that NSI-189 causes. A plausible speculation from evolutionary health is that our larger and more elaborate brain was the result of an early human diet of such foods.

The next step for me with NSI-189 is to discover and refine my strategies for making the best use of cycles in the brain and learning modalities to enhance these positive changes and keep them gently progressing. The best I've thus far come up with is multiples of the 24 hour circadian cycle, but I suspect that may be too simplistic. The brain may have much more complex cycles of time and neurogenesis. It would be great to know what they are...

The learning modalities part is getting fairly obvious for me, and I imagine to some others, especially on this board.

* newer CBT therapy\training (such as ACT) to install more helpful and safer (for brain health) patterns of thought and behavior

* trauma recovery therapy such as EMDR for those who have trauma or suspect they do

* self-hypnosis and binaural to support intentions, goals, and desirable new habits

* new activities that are enjoyable and relatively safe, ie., new places, people, hobbies, sports or physical activities

* adventures: experiences that are interesting and novel, occur over a time frame of at least a few days, pose some known and manageable psychological\emotional risk and involve the entire human system: body, mind, social, emotional, etc. Travel fits this category well.

* new learnings: such as language, skills

What I have thus far gotten from my experiments with NSI-189,

Reduction in stress responses, eradication of PTSD
Much improved processing of interpersonal issues and solutions
Much greater motivation and drive
More self-confidence
More accurate self-awareness
More energy
Higher libido
Better at multi-tasking
Greatly heightened appreciation of the pleasurable aspects of life
Greater compassion
Better memory
Improved spatial and navigational memory and judgement, especially evident in driving and physical activities
Deeper meditation

Although I did occasionally take a few other nootropics along with NSI-189, such as PRL-8-53, and found some of them helpful, I did not do this the last couple of months. I don't think they brought the permanent changes that I now have. I think NSI-189 was responsible for those.

To recycle and also transform DARPA's diabolical intentions for this drug to create a Warfighter of the Future: I have become a Peacelover of the Present.

How long was each cycle?

Do you feel that the benefits will be permanent?

#2095 MizTen

• 261 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 June 2014 - 07:46 PM

The cycles were about 4-6 weeks. There were interruptions in some of my attempts to start or finish a cycle due to life events, so there were some short cessation periods followed by a restart. I did not include those in the above account because they were too confounding, not that my whole experiment wasn't also confounding in terms of science!

I think most of the changes are permanent, with the strong caveat to avoid further damage and continue to support neurogenesis with the right lifestyle habits. It's likely that a couple of cycles each year might be a good idea, since everything in our body-mind system is always changing as well as all the external events.

#2096 jefferson

• 89 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:17 PM

That's very very interesting. OK then, Neuralstem, best of luck, but I can assure you that this was not mild. It was severe. At times it felt like my whole intestine was inflamed. I'm just relieved there was no permanent damage-- at times it certainly felt like it would never go away. Well, I expect people who have my reaction to pop up in phase II or phase III. This was from taking 50 mg just once. I can't imagine what would've happened had I taken it at 80 or 120. I considered that it could be some sort of immune reaction but taking something like pregnisone for a month isn't practical. I don't know how I could safely take it. I don't know why the freebase would be more tolerable than the phosphate.

• Good Point x 1

#2097 tolerant

• 470 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 08:19 AM

I'm in the process of arranging NMR spectroscopy analysis of whatever samples of NSI I will be able to get. I plan not to tell the lab what the chemical is meant to be - that way I can be absolutely confident in the results. My question to people more familiar with chemistry than myself is this: can I be sure that they've identified the compound once they give me the molecular formula, namely (1) C22-H30-N4-O for the freebase form; and (2) C22-H33-N4-O5-P for the phosphate form? Or are there some other parameters of molecules that I would need? Would I need to be given one of those diagram representations or molecular weight or something else?

Edited by tolerant, 20 June 2014 - 08:20 AM.

#2098 tolerant

• 470 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 08:25 AM

I am sure someone can provide a better answer, but I believe the phosphate should just increase solubility, and provide more stability so the chemcial does not degrade as quickily

When we are talking about the freebase form being less stable, what time frames are we talking about. Respectively, what is the shelf life of the freebase and phosphate forms? Are we talking weeks, months, years? Thanks.

#2099 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:52 PM

I dont know. But as far as I remeber, I believe that I´ve read that the phosphate form is supposedly 2-3 Years stable.

But, cant guarantee that claim.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#2100 SearchingForAnswers

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:47 PM

If somebody has a legitimate source for NSI-189, please pm me. Seems to have gotten scare since their lawyers gave ceretropic a warning!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users