- - - - -

80Kg, 47 year old RAT testing the C60

c60

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 danniego

• 17 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:01 PM

I have alwasy been intrigued by LE. About 27 years ago I was reading in the American Bookstore in Amsterdam about Durk Pearsons and Shandy Shaw and other for that time hot topics such as CQ10. But I was thinking that I am too young to start using all of it and continued a lifestyle as any other mortals amongst my age.
And then suddenly out of the blue you are 27 years further and your eyes are not so sharp anymore. Your forehead is suitable for a lunar landing, higher cholesterol is being with you, gal stones are to get rid off a.s.a.p. So, maybe it is time to start looking into LE again realizing that maybe the universe is infinite but me myself and I aren't (yet).
For the past two weeks I have been intrigued by the C60 rat experiment and browsing the net I found this great forum with an open scientific aproach.
I have read a lot about C60 on several sources and have ordered 4 bottles of C60oo.
I am willing to give it to my rat. First I thought of doing it without logging it here but then again there are not so many trial cases running. And the more the better for all of us. And maybe I can be of some value to longecity members to give something to chew on for their research or to try on their own rats.

About the C60rat
Weight: 80.5Kg.
Length: 1.84
Race: White European
Blood type: O +
Color eyes: Blue
Color hair: Ligth brown, No grey hairs, bald on forehead
Body type: Average slim
Blood pressure last 3 days (Time: 21:00, normal activity): 135/76, 117/89, 104/72
Pulse last 3 days (Time: 21:00, normal activity):70, 70, 63

COB: Netherlands
Living: West Poland
Elevation: 446Meters above sea level
Small city: 30K.
Environment: No stress, No worries,

Medical problems: small
- Tinnitus
- Balding but stable for know
- Problem falling asleep
- Problem waking up
- One or two times a night bathroom visit
- Gall stones
- High Cholesterol (252)

Medical problems past (20 years ago): small
- headaches
- bleading noses
- stomach pains
- cold hand, cold feet
All has been gone and no reasons have been found by the doctors at that time.

Latest blood test( 05-2012):
Leukocyty: 6.6
Erytrocyty: 5.4
Hemoglobina: 16.3
Hematokryt: 46.0
MCV: 85.2
MCH: 30.2
MCHC35.4
Plytki krwi: 130.0
Limfocyty%: 36
Neutrofile %: 60
Limfocyty #: 2.4
Neutrofile %: 4.00
RDW-CV: 13.9
PDW: 21
MPV: 13.4
P-LCR: 53
OB: 1
Cholesterol: 252.5
HDL: 67.2
LDL: 159.1
Tryglicerydy: 131.0
TSH: 3.100
FT3: 3.22
FT4: 1.57
anty-TPO: 6.87
PSA calkowity: 1.330
CEA: 2.17
IgE calkowite: 5.93

Some data points are in the Polish language.

Medicine intake: 3 x 250 mg Acidum Ursodexycholicim (Ursocam). A 4 month treatment to dissolve the 1 cm galstone to prevent surgery. After one month the gal stone has been fallen apart into smaller stones hence the continuation of the treatment.

Food supplement: One tablespoon of fish oil a day most of the time. about 5 x a week.

C60oo dosage: 1.5mg/1 days for 30 days. Then 1.5mg/7 days. The intake can be administered before a meal, during a meal or after a meal.
This can change upon future insight of how much to take or when to take or side effects being experienced (or by other big rats here on longecity. If so PM me a.s.a.p) and I doesnt feel content to continue in the same doses.

Positive expectations: None up to doubled expected average male life span in good health.
Negative expectations: None up to horrible crucifiying extremely painfull shortened life span.

Edited by danniego, 12 September 2012 - 08:18 PM.

• like x 3

#2 Adamzski

• 674 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 10:27 PM

thats really great detail, I am on my second day of C60 now and will be starting a log.
I have noticed some effects already.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 hav

• 1,089 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:59 PM

... gal stones are to get rid off a.s.a.p. ...

Positive expectations: None up to doubled expected average male life span in good health.
Negative expectations: None up to horrible crucifiying extremely painfull shortened life span.

The ingestion of olive oil may stimulate higher bile flow. Might want to consult with your doctor to determine if you have any large gallstones. If so, you might want deal with them first.

Howard

#4 danniego

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:32 PM

@Howard
Thank you for your concern!
I am using olive oil daily for cooking. I did and do many time Liver Cleansing too (Dr. Hulda Clark method) . I have consulted the doctor and we discovered the gallstone by this consult. I had a echo scan and he discovered a gall stone of about 1cm in size. I have been prescribed Ursocam. A 4 month treatment to dissolve the 1 cm galstone to prevent surgery. After one month the gal stone has been fallen apart into smaller stones hence the continuation of the treatment. I have looked into what Ursocam is doing and side effects.. It makes the gall stones fall apart, thus smaller, and softer. This gives the chance for them to get taken out by this bile flow once their small enough. This can be of some discomfort or even pain. When they get stuck then it will be a different matter.
Thanks again for your support. Much appreciated

#5 zorba990

• 1,602 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:54 PM

@Howard
Thank you for your concern!
I am using olive oil daily for cooking. I did and do many time Liver Cleansing too (Dr. Hulda Clark method) . I have consulted the doctor and we discovered the gallstone by this consult. I had a echo scan and he discovered a gall stone of about 1cm in size. I have been prescribed Ursocam. A 4 month treatment to dissolve the 1 cm galstone to prevent surgery. After one month the gal stone has been fallen apart into smaller stones hence the continuation of the treatment. I have looked into what Ursocam is doing and side effects.. It makes the gall stones fall apart, thus smaller, and softer. This gives the chance for them to get taken out by this bile flow once their small enough. This can be of some discomfort or even pain. When they get stuck then it will be a different matter.
Thanks again for your support. Much appreciated

You may want to add magnesium
http://www.ncbi.nlm....t_uids=18076730
And Taurine:
http://www.ncbi.nlm..../pubmed/4032076

As preventatives (not sure how they affect existing stones).
  • like x 1

#6 danniego

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:22 PM

@Zorba990
Thank you for the links. I take sometime Slow-Mag B6 (Curtis brand). I will know take it daily then. Taurine I will try to find which one is best and order it and wil start taking it too then. I will also read further into mag and taurine to get properly informed further about its usage anf effects.
Much appreciated!

#7 danniego

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:21 AM

Today the C60oo has arrived. I received a tracking number and it arrived in 4 days. Packaging was well done.
The 4 bottles with C60oo:
Attached File  IMG_20120917_130227.jpg   89.64KB   34 downloads

This is how Extra Virgin Olive Oil looks like with nothing added:
Attached File  IMG_20120917_130402.jpg   65.8KB   32 downloads
Attached File  IMG_20120917_130414.jpg   56.5KB   24 downloads

This is how Extra Virgin Olive Oil non filtered looks like:
Attached File  IMG_20120917_130459.jpg   60.79KB   24 downloads
Attached File  IMG_20120917_130507.jpg   48.37KB   30 downloads

This is how the C60oo in the dropper of the bottle looks like:
Attached File  IMG_20120917_130716.jpg   55.28KB   28 downloads

#8 danniego

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:54 PM

Just took the first intake of C60oo during my evening meal. For one month I will take it every day (1.5mg/day).
During this month i am going to decide if its going to be continually every day or once a week or if new data becomes available another intake regime.
  • like x 1

#9 julia0917

• 1 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 07:27 AM

I've been taking it for a month and haven't noticed any differences. But, aging is a slow process... so not sure that one would. The oil makes me a bit nauseous.
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#10 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:46 PM

I've been taking it for a month and haven't noticed any differences. But, aging is a slow process... so not sure that one would. The oil makes me a bit nauseous.

I've been taking it for several months. No dramatic sudden changes noted, but I am a bit stronger, have better endurance, and I'm more 'ripped' than I was before taking it. I mostly take it with meals, and I've never experienced nausea.

#11 BobSeitz

• 81 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:27 PM

Julia, I've taken to adding a drop or two of Olive Garden salad dressing to whatever I'm eating with my C60oo to offset the C60oo's oily taste. I don't mix it directly with the C60oo, because the Olive Garden salad dressing is soybean-oil-based, and I don't want to take a chance on interfering with the hypothetical fatty acid adducts in the C60oo. Rather, I add it on the side. (I'm sure the Olive Garden dressing is being blended in my stomach with the C60oo and the food that I've anointed with the two oils, but presumably, that's OK.) Olive Garden dressing is strongly flavored so it doesn't take much of it to drown out the bland, oily taste of the C60oo.

I buy my Olive Garden salad dressing from my local Olive Garden restaurant. They sell half-liter bottles if it for about $4.00 a bottle. I'll usually buy three or four bottles at a time so that I don't have to restock for a year or two. (Although it allegedly doesn't require refrigeration, I refrigerate mine after opening it.)

#12 danniego

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:24 PM

The first month of taking c60oo has passed. The first bottle is empty now also.
I took it every day with an average of 1.5mg/dose.
My observations:
Overall, for any positive or negative changes to take notice it seems one month is to short to tell already but for now:
Negative: I have not experienced any negative side effects by any means.
Positive: Nothing to perceive as really positive. But I am in overall normal health so there is not so much to improve from that point of view.
Neutral: Yes, for now this is where I stand regarding C60 and longevity. Hopefully time will tell in a positive way (In a personal experience, by others or more conclusive research about c60 in general).

What can be expected to become a positive effect of c60 and requires further long term observation:
- When other people are getting flu like symptoms/sick around me. Will I be affected? Which is normally the case.
- I have sometimes a headache and did not had one headache for the time being during this last month of taking C60. But the frequency is very large sometimes so it remains to be seen.
- Some skin issues seems to react positive to applying c60 topical on the troubled area.
* Hair growing back?. I am bald on the front and I am monitoring this area closely for any changes. so far I only (think) see very very light hair growth over that area. But I did not observe the existence closely enough before I started to take C60 since I was not focusing on this area. I took it for granted as one of the easiest hallmarks of achievement in getting older in life. I will monitoring it now once a week to see if there is some positive change and report if there is. I have pictures of my head before I started C60.
* On one side of my nose I have had a small spot with minor flaking of the skin. I applied C60oo several times during the last weeks and it has not returned. This can also be from the effect of OO alone. will monitor.
* During autumn/winter or after hot showering I get very itching red spots on my legs and arms. According to the doctor it is a allergic reaction and I have to take anti-histamine pills to make it go away. It can be a ringworm infection or some sort of fungus too. The itching is hardly bearable and in the past I have put everything you can imagine on it to make the itching stop. Including olive oil which did not work. Last two weeks some red spots on the skin came back. It started to itch and this time I applied C60oo on the red spots. The itching stopped and the red spots seems to be healing also. This I will closely monitor further and hopefully other members when they know someone with this issues can try to see if it works for them to broaden the research in this field also. It can be a topical skin healer(?). This can benefit a lot of people in a positive way. Hopefully the effect was not a coincidence.

I will continue taking C600 with an average of 1.5mg/day and after another month has passed will report again.

Edited by danniego, 17 October 2012 - 06:28 PM.

• like x 1

#13 kenorb

• 62 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:15 PM

@danniego: have your hair grown back?

#14 alecnevsky

• 344 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:32 AM

Very cool. Thank you for logging this! I am not well versed in science but isn't it possible to determine the before and after concentration of free radicals in the body by way of micro analysis? Isn't that how Dr. Fathi Moussa observed the antioxidant effects? I am asking b/c, if you're taking C60 and are not sure of the longevity potential (even after 4 months,) couldn't you just as well be satisfied with its unprecedented antioxidant effects if you could observe them? That could potentially make many other antioxidant supplements unnecessary leading to a cheaper and easier regimen.

I am really intrigued at the potential this could have for something like Omega 3 mega-dosing and exercise recovery. Unless I am completely misguided...

Edited by alecnevsky, 29 January 2013 - 01:33 AM.

#15 BioFreak

• 541 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:53 PM

It's been a few months since op's last post. what happened?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users