Ladasten/Bromantan

bromantane

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#121 mono

• 201 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 December 2018 - 05:04 AM

Well after about a week of using bromantane I developed a tolerance, where increasing the dosage up to 600mg still had no effect. It had a very nice effect within the first few days of my taking it, but soon after a week of daily use a tolerance has developed and I am not getting any effect at all from the drug. Well that is the end of my bromantane log, I won't be buying anymore.

#122 MankindRising

• 178 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 December 2018 - 01:24 PM

Well after about a week of using bromantane I developed a tolerance, where increasing the dosage up to 600mg still had no effect. It had a very nice effect within the first few days of my taking it, but soon after a week of daily use a tolerance has developed and I am not getting any effect at all from the drug. Well that is the end of my bromantane log, I won't be buying anymore.

You got it from the australian website you recommended to me on the other post I made I assume?

Have you had prior experience with bromantane from other sources?

Also have you tried taking a break from it?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#123 mono

• 201 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 December 2018 - 06:26 PM

Yes that's correct that is where I got my bromantane.

No this was only my first time using bromantane.

And no unfortunately I did not try taking a break from it. I think if the original effects where really great then perhaps using it occasionally would help restore tolerance issues, but I guess I just felt that the original effects where not great enough anyway and my supply soon ran out.

Edited by mono, 19 December 2018 - 06:29 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#124 bialas55

• 23 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 January 2019 - 04:06 PM

It was not long ago available on newmind. I bought it, but I will start taking it when I'm done with nsi-189, in about 2 months. Maybe someone will be up to this time, who also managed to buy from there and give a review. Regarding bromantane from ceretropic, I bought from them in the summer of 2016 and it was inactive and this is not just my opinion.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bromantane

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users