where to order modafinil?

where to order modafinil provigil modafinil

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#31 Teakles

• 20 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 December 2014 - 01:11 PM

Sorry, thay are medstore-online.WS already..

#32 ajmorgan99

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 February 2015 - 02:56 AM

hey Razor

just an update. This is where you can find Moafinil online: www.modafinilhq.com
This is where i order mine, VERY good stuff :)

cheers

Oups! i meant http://www.modafinilreview.com/  :-D

what kind of site is this ...modafinil review...? I don't understand

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#33 derhyoerban

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 February 2015 - 12:16 PM

For the last year I have ordered modafinil for Rx Rex https://littlebiggy.com/4756248and have been consistently delighted.
  • Good Point x 1

#34 ajmorgan99

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 February 2015 - 04:27 AM

Well that makes me feel very validated. I've been ordering from RexRx for a while now (only 2/2 orders for me, but super happy with both)....and have been singing their praises. Have you ever tried their armodafinil? It's really good

#35 modagenie

• 5 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 08:39 AM

I guess we should order from individual guys rather then ordering from sites.

Presently Mexico and India are the only countries selling without prescriptions.

Making a friend in these countries and then asking them to ship is more reliable then trusting any of the sites.

#36 ajmorgan99

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 March 2015 - 01:46 PM

Got any vendors to share? I can't believe Nubrain is no longer with us.

#37 ajmorgan99

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 March 2015 - 02:00 PM

Also, anyone with *real* (name brand, cephalon-made) Provigil?

That is worth its weight in gold, to me. Have never, ever been able to order it, only got it for first couple of years it was introduced onto the market, and that was with a psychiatrist script. That was before everyone knew it was a wonder drug, i guess. No one prescribes any more.

#38 Brainy

• 37 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 02:19 PM

Hey Guys! I actually just posted about my experience using modafinil. You can read it here: http://www.alexforti...nal-experience/
I will be experimenting with Polyphasic sleep soon so stay tune!

Cheers  :)

Edited by Brainy, 12 March 2015 - 02:21 PM.

• Informative x 1

#39 ajmorgan99

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 March 2015 - 02:21 PM

This blog was written in August 2014.

#40 modagenie

• 5 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 03:24 PM

As of now, I get it for 120$ (for 120 tabs) in less than a week.

Service is pretty good and also these guys reship if something wrong happens.

Most impressive thing is they take money after the shipment reaches me.

#41 Aurel

• 184 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 May 2015 - 11:35 PM

Would be great if some of the "older" members could say where they do get their modafinil from. Sorry, but I don't trust any of the new members who post straight into this thread.

#42 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 08:12 AM

I've gotten mine in the past from Edandmore.com paying is a little tricky but once your a customer you get 30% off.
  • Informative x 2

#43 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 08:29 AM

The discount for 30% was for something else. PRODUCT NAME PRICE QTY SUBTOTAL
Subtotal $216.00
Shipping & Handling $0.00
Discount (Loyalty Reward) -$21.60
Grand Total $194.40
Modafinil Tablets (Vilafinil) 200mg
$1.08

Ordered: 200
$216.00

« Back to My Orders
  • like x 1

#44 Oozoomh Yang

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 June 2015 - 05:41 AM

But does the pills work as good the originals?

#45 advmp

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 October 2015 - 01:20 AM

I have ordered several times from www.modafinillabs.com.  Very satisfied with the speed of delivery.  They take visa and MasterCard as well as bitcoin.  I wanted to order from somewhere that took credit cards for security.  So if I did not receive the item I could do a charge back.  I have always received my items from this place and the pills work.

• Disagree x 1

#46 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 02:56 AM

http://www.longecity...ndpost&p=746218

#47 advmp

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 October 2015 - 12:12 PM

There are tons of places to get modafinil.  Once you find a reliable supplier, stick with em.

Edited by advmp, 04 October 2015 - 12:16 PM.

#48 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 01:00 PM

I've used modafinilcat a couple or times. 40% discount with coupon & BTC orders. Guaranteed delivery and great tracking. No problems so far.

#49 thewallypug

• 7 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 01:04 PM

Hi people - I'm shopping today. Relative in India says mailing from there is "restricted", but he does put a lot in his suitcases. He won't mail me anything, for whatever reason.
I got a script for 60 pills here in the U.S. and thought "oh boy! The patent expired". Well surprise , the Walgreens price (200mg) was $1,700.00. (India price for same is $15.00)

#50 thewallypug

• 7 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 02:12 PM

Update: just did a purchase at modafinillabs.com and got a call.from fraud dept asking if I had made purchases at a WOMENS CLOTHING STORE. Nothing seems to be open today, Sunday, so I don't know more yet. I feel bad words roiling up within me.

#51 advmp

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 October 2015 - 03:18 PM

Yes, it is very difficult for vendors to get credit card processing for generic medications.  For whatever reason most credit card companies will not process transactions for online pharmacies.  So, what they do is "share" processing with other companies, that why the descriptor says "WOMENS CLOTHING STORE".  Also, these transactions are considered international.  So, if you normally do not make purchases internationally your credit card company will view this as odd behavior and flag the transaction and make a phone call to you.  This is normal in this type of business.  What is secure about credit cards is you can do a charge back if something does go wrong.  I can tell you that you that they are not doing anything fraudulent other than processing your card internationally.  

#52 thewallypug

• 7 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 11:37 PM

Thanks for the advice - the price the phone caller said was charged was what I paid plus what would be a modest shipping charge. I thought that was a good sign. Card was shut down. My mom's card had just been used at Neiman Marcus by unknowns so too bad they didn't say "pharmacy" .My card will be working again Monday and I thought I'd email the company and find out what the name is that they use so I can authorize a charge. Maybe that will work?

#53 JmareK

• 49 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 08:21 PM

Hope you are well

the best place I have found legit modafinil is from a website called rxcart uk

the direct link is here:

http://uk-rxcart.com...y-provigil.html

• unsure x 1

#54 pleiotropic

• 74 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 November 2015 - 10:05 AM

Would be great if some of the "older" members could say where they do get their modafinil from. Sorry, but I don't trust any of the new members who post straight into this thread.

I've used modafinilcat in the past 6 months for modalert.  Arrived in 16 days.  No complaints.  Effective for daytime sleepiness.

• Agree x 1

#55 Janik13

• 8 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 01:53 PM

I have ordered twice from http://www.sunmodalert.ru  They have amazing customer service, best  prices, and fast delivery times. I have got 20% off on my second order so 10 Modalert pills cost me around 7$ now . Shipping was free, my order was absolutely discreet and properly packaged in a brown cardboard, fully protected from damage. Product (Modalert) was marked as a Sample Harmless Medicine, manufactured 11/15 and expires 10/17.

#56 ModusOperandi

• 37 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 09:09 PM

Any Eu sources? I found this "modabank" but only bit coin payment. Anyone gone through the hassle? Is it safe to do?

#57 Deepak Singh

• 11 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 03:08 AM

Hi Friends,

I would suggest Modadropship. Enough though he provides awesome service but he has increased the price from $0.50/pill to $0.55/pill and now to $0.60/pill.

So if you are ready to pay as high as $0.60/pill then you should definitely give them a try. ( https://www.reddit.com/r/modadropship )

• Informative x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#58 Ger345

• 1 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 12:37 AM

You can get it here without a prescription http://www.morerxbrands.com/

#59 blueforest10

• 22 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 04:49 PM

I am going to shamelessly promote my own website here: modafinildog.com

We ship internationally, give refunds if the products get seized at customs etc.

We also accept PayPal, so your transaction is alway secure and less chance of fraud. PayPal chargebacks are even easier than credit card chargebacks. I am sure none of my customers will ever need to do that, but it is still a comforting option for many new customers.

You can also use our special coupon code "longecity" to get a 20% discount!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#60 stombacher

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 June 2016 - 08:24 PM

Any Eu sources? I found this "modabank" but only bit coin payment. Anyone gone through the hassle? Is it safe to do?

The only source I know is http://www.eumodafinil.com . They do accept cards and ship within EU. My friend bought from there,he said it was delivered within a couple of days. They sell SunPharma Modalert and Waklert. Alternatively you can order from any online stores located in India. Plenty of them accept credit cards, however you will need to spend some time with Skypax see: http://modafinilexpe...inil-in-europe/   You will need to open an account and pay skypax commission, also you will need to wait for much more because your product will be delivered to the uk first and after they will forward it to the destination point. 

Edited by stombacher, 22 June 2016 - 08:27 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: where to order modafinil, provigil, modafinil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users