Baati rats autopsied: No Cancer??

c60oo baati autopsy cancer

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:49 PM

Apleb mentioned to me that the Baati rats were autopsied and showed no signs of cancer right down to a single cell level?
I feel that this is very significant and warrents more discussion.
As such I have been looking for info on this, without any luck. Does anyone have any links/info?

#2 Logic

• Topic Starter
  • 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:25 PM

Sigh...

So no one's seen or heard of this?

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:38 PM

I don't remember if they autopsied the long term tox rats, which were the ones that lived so long. I think they autopsied the acute tox rats, which got even higher doses. Here's the paper; it's probably in there.

#4 Logic

• Topic Starter
  • 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:50 PM

thx niner.

I think it may have been mentioned to Agevivo as he has been in contact with Baati et-al?

#5 GVA

• 56 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:34 PM

Apleb mentioned to me that the Baati rats were autopsied and showed no signs of cancer right down to a single cell level?
As such I have been looking for info on this, without any luck. Does anyone have any links/info?

In attached pdf-file you will find some article:
Andrievsky G. and Burenin S. On medicinal and preventive efficacy of small doses of hydrated C60 fullerenes at cancer pathologies. Chemistry Preprint Archive, Volume 2002, Issue 6, June 2002, Pages 53-68

Attached Files

• like x 1

#6 Andey

• 673 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:19 PM

In attached pdf-file you will find some article:
Andrievsky G. and Burenin S. On medicinal and preventive efficacy of small doses of hydrated C60 fullerenes at cancer pathologies. Chemistry Preprint Archive, Volume 2002, Issue 6, June 2002, Pages 53-68

Greetings ! )
Nice to meet another ukrainian here ))

Edited by Andey, 15 October 2012 - 05:20 PM.

#7 Logic

• Topic Starter
  • 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 October 2012 - 01:44 PM

Thx Guys! Much appreciated.

I'm supprised more people arent excited about this?!

#8 Andey

• 673 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 01:57 PM

It looks to be good to be true ) Longevity supplement that not only prevents cancer but even for some extent suppress existing tumors growth.

#9 zorba990

• 1,602 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:24 PM

It looks to be good to be true ) Longevity supplement that not only prevents cancer but even for some extent suppress existing tumors growth.

It makes perfect sense, though, with mitochondrial function being strongly associated with both aging and cancer.

#10 GVA

• 56 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:02 PM

All reasons of positive biological activity of Ñ60-îî are caused by formation in gastrointestinal tract super-small doses of C60HyFn (e.g., see discussion on http://www.longecity...fullerene-hyfn/). You'll have show enough, all in good time!

Edited by GVA, 18 October 2012 - 07:03 PM.

#11 hav

• 1,089 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:30 PM

I don't remember if they autopsied the long term tox rats, which were the ones that lived so long. I think they autopsied the acute tox rats, which got even higher doses. Here's the paper; it's probably in there.

Just reread it and it looks like they only autopsied the rats that were sacrificed after treatment for 7 days. Section 2.2.2 describes the grouping and partial bio-distribution of c60 was reported in section 4.2.2. At the end of section 4.2.2 they mention that "A complete biodistribution study including intestine, skin, bone and fatty tissue is in progress in our laboratory", which suggests that a further report might follow. Haven't seen any additional reports yet.

The only hints about causes of death were mention in section 3.3 of the report:

After five months of treatment (M15) one rat treated with water only exhibited some palpable tumours in the abdomen region. Due to the rapid development of tumours (about 4 cmof diameter) this rat died at M17. As rats are known to be sensitive to gavages, we decided to stop the treatment for all rats and to observe their behaviour and overall survival.

Also, mentioned later:

At the end of M25 the animals of the control groups showed signs of ulcerative dermatitis with ageing while C60-treated animals remained normal.

I couldn't find any info in the report on the cause of death of the c60/evoo treated rats. I think it has been observed in this forum that Wistar rats usually die of cancer suggesting that the c60/evoo treatment probably at least delayed that usual outcome. Hopefully, a repeat of the experiment will focus on that question.

Howard

Edited by hav, 19 October 2012 - 07:32 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60oo, baati, autopsy, cancer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users