• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 8 votes

Dihexa: "it would take 10 million times as much BDNF to get as much new synapse formation as Dihexa."

• Please log in to reply
1569 replies to this topic

#481 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:53 PM

What is FGL?

You can just give up contacting Xenix, he isn't going to respond anyway. He completely stopped posting and answering PM's after he got his FGL. Maybe the latter could be a hint as to why? According to he's profile though, he is active almost every day.

#482 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:55 PM

You can just give up contacting Xenix, he isn't going to respond anyway. He completely stopped posting and answering PM's after he got his FGL. Maybe the latter could be a hint as to why? According to he's profile though, he is active almost every day.

Now I'm envious. Come on out Xenix and share your experiences. :P

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#483 Azz19

• 25 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:03 PM

What is FGL?

http://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/65934-fgl-ncam-derived-fgf-peptide-sparks-synaptic-plasticity-promotes-ltp-and-improves-memory-in-rodents/
Google is your friend :)

#484 LearningFromThePast

• 45 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:46 PM

I would be willing to participate in this group buy. :happy: Can anyone send me some info' about how patents on medication work? I don't know much about it, obviously, lol. :laugh:

#485 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 02:44 AM

What is FGL?

http://www.longecity...ory-in-rodents/

I don't know what kind of google you are using but when I google FGL this comes up https://www.google.c..._sm=93&ie=UTF-8
I had no idea it was a drug.

Edited by xks201, 28 February 2014 - 02:45 AM.

• like x 1

#486 VERITAS INCORRUPTUS

• 257 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 02:54 AM

This likely will be no better or worse than most any other bioavailable and efficacious agent that enhances BDNF expression (ie., BDNF mimetic, stimulator, etc.)
Whether it has been addressed or not I do not know, but it is most likely simply highly potent by weight and assumably has a similar ceiling to most other BDNF expression enhancers. The subject header methinks misleading to most ;)
I am not familiar with which agents that have been shown in studies to have this as their main pathway of neuro-enhancement effect are presently considered most efficacious (whether testing has only been in animal phase or reached any significant human phase), though a listing would be nice...perhaps a thread specific to that ;)

Edited by VERITAS INCORRUPTUS, 28 February 2014 - 02:55 AM.

#487 Jeoshua

• 662 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 02:56 AM

So far, from the information I've seen in this thread, the real Dihexa which was researched is head-and-shoulders above any other BDNF enhancer I have ever heard about. Could you go into more detail about the ceilings you are refering to, Veritas?

#488 Azz19

• 25 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 09:30 AM

What is FGL?

http://www.longecity...ory-in-rodents/

I don't know what kind of google you are using but when I google FGL this comes up https://www.google.c..._sm=93&ie=UTF-8
I had no idea it was a drug.

I googled "FGL longecity"

#489 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 11:23 PM

Got a quote for 7k....we need more buyers but it is doable.

Got a quote for 7k....we need more buyers but it is doable.

#490 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 12:40 AM

Get excited guys - you may not see another opportunity to try such a broad acting nerve growth factor ligand. Our goal is 50 people and we currently have about 20 signed up to the yahoo group. A very trusted ebay seller is putting his reputation on the line and offering use of a company he uses to test all of his chemicals. He has had a good relationship with them for years.

Hopefully this helps gather more interest...it could not get any better than this.

Edited by xks201, 01 March 2014 - 12:43 AM.

• like x 1

#491 focus83

• 216 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 01:41 AM

Ok, I'm in. Where is this yahoo group you mentioned?

#492 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 12:33 PM

Is this $140 per individual plus shipping? Anything to worry at all for side effects?

This looks promising, and should go forward with it. I think a way to gather some interest, would be to start a new thread with a clear introduction of the story of Dihexa, possible positive effects, any ideas for side effects, how much would cost per individual and the approximate dose to start with it. Then people here should make other members know, by making a post with a link to other popular threads with similar interests, and maybe sent some private messages if you know someone that would be interested. Also, for anyone that wants to make this possible, if we start a thread make sure you give a 5 star vote for the topic!

#493 cATsE

• 56 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 02:30 PM

Cool, count me in.

#494 cATsE

• 56 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 02:36 PM

Ok, I'm in. Where is this yahoo group you mentioned?

It's here: https://groups.yahoo...ups/dihexa/info

BTW, I've tried to make a Yahoo account, but my username cATsE seem to be have already taken. If you come across that name, it ain't me! :)

#495 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:25 PM

Where is this company based?

#496 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:41 PM

Guys why we do not organize the group buy here in longecity? It would be easier to attract interest, for this, and hopefully future group buys. Not to mention the additional knowledge we will gain from many more people discussing about dihexa. In any case I am going to register in the yahoo group, but think about it.
  • like x 3

#497 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:29 PM

Once the details are finalized with the refer all to the supplier I will do just that. Hopefully that will happen tmrw.

#498 phil8462643

• 113 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 03:29 PM

Sounds a bit fishy

Just to derail the topic a bit, what's up with selegiline not letting us drink or eat tyramine containing foods... Surely a Japanese man on a diet with lots of natto, miso, a bit of sake, and some soy sauce will outperform a western man on a tyramine free diet and loads of selegiline... Sorry
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#499 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:42 PM

Phil, that you must have posted that information in the wrong thread.

Guys we need another 20 or so members to get this group buy going...help me market this if you want it to happen.

Please join this group if you are interested. It is presently how I am quantifying us.
https://groups.yahoo...ups/dihexa/info

Edited by xks201, 03 March 2014 - 07:43 PM.

• like x 2

#500 phil8462643

• 113 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:23 AM

Sorry I have a strange sense of humour
I had a few Leos (Thai beers) too, glad I woke up with all my fingers intact!

Edited by phil8462643, 04 March 2014 - 11:29 AM.

#501 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:17 PM

Wow...those Thai beers must be good. Group buy is still needing people guys!

#502 megatron

• 608 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:53 PM

I'm considering joining. What amount per person did you end up with? Where is the lab located? How are you planning to distribute it? Will there be a reshipper/distributor for Europe?

#503 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:55 PM

2grams/person, China, I am distributing it. We are doing this with a lab Nyles7 has used for all of his successful synthesis work...NSI etc. and purity testing. They are competent. No EU shipper as for now unless someone wants to volunteer otherwise I will do it all. If you want to join, please list your name on the other thread I posted. Thanks.

If we can amass 50 people, I will see what I can do about upping the dose. As for now, the dose should be good for around 3 weeks of use based on our calculations. That is heavy continuous use, which I do not even think will be necessary with a compound as potent as this is in terms of BDNF/nerve growth factor affinity.

Edited by xks201, 05 March 2014 - 03:57 PM.

• like x 1

#504 megatron

• 608 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:07 PM

The problem is that Norway doesn't allow import of any chemical whatsoever, unless it is sent from within the EU :( I can probably find someone to act as a proxy though. What is the ETA?

Edited by Megatrone, 05 March 2014 - 04:07 PM.

#505 agora

• 73 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 March 2014 - 02:43 PM

Someone mentioned something about this earlier in the thread but is there any risk of cancer? It sounds pretty likely with something that causes growth.....

#506 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:26 PM

The rats have never developed any kind of malignant disease as the result of 15+ years of rat testing. It is ligand for hepatic growth factor, nerve growth factor, and BDNF. I certainly would not ingest it if it had documented cancer causing potential.

Edited by xks201, 07 March 2014 - 03:36 PM.

#507 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 07:31 PM

I thought the plan was to get a non-Chinese lab. How do we even know they can deliver? Did we ever find out the purity of Nyles7's NSI-189?

#508 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:10 PM

I thought the plan was to get a non-Chinese lab. How do we even know they can deliver? Did we ever find out the purity of Nyles7's NSI-189?

If you want to pay 20 grand for a batch that otherwise will cost us around 7 grand that is your call brother. I don't have the extra funds to contribute for that. I obtained well over 7 quotes for US chemical companies and no quote came under 20 grand. No money is changing hands until we are sure we have a Dihexa sample. Nyles has used this lab many times and I tested his NSI-189 and it definitely worked. If this doesn't work for you, don't join the group buy. Nyles' NSI was purity tested and was good. If I could snap my fingers and produce Dihexa and give it to everyone for free I would. I am not gambling with anyone's money. I'd rather not do the group buy than gamble with anyone's money...so I am taking precautions to make sure they can produce the dihexa exactly how I want it before I send over money.

Once I get a quote back for a larger amount I am going to get payitsquare setup to see if we can cut costs more.

Edited by xks201, 07 March 2014 - 08:16 PM.

#509 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:16 PM

If you want to pay 20 grand for a batch that otherwise will cost us around 7 grand that is your call brother. I don't have the extra funds to contribute for that. I obtained well over 7 quotes for US chemical companies and no quote came under 20 grand. No money is changing hands until we are sure we have a Dihexa sample. Nyles has used this lab many times and I tested his NSI-189 and it definitely worked. If this doesn't work for you, don't join the group buy. If I could snap my fingers and produce Dihexa and give it to everyone for free I would. I am not gambling with anyone's money. I'd rather not do the group buy than gamble with anyone's money...so I am taking precautions to make sure they can produce the dihexa exactly how I want it before I send over money.

Once I get a quote back for a larger amount I am going to get payitsquare setup to see if we can cut costs more.

You tested it and it worked. What do you mean by this?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#510 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:17 PM

If you want to pay 20 grand for a batch that otherwise will cost us around 7 grand that is your call brother. I don't have the extra funds to contribute for that. I obtained well over 7 quotes for US chemical companies and no quote came under 20 grand. No money is changing hands until we are sure we have a Dihexa sample. Nyles has used this lab many times and I tested his NSI-189 and it definitely worked. If this doesn't work for you, don't join the group buy. If I could snap my fingers and produce Dihexa and give it to everyone for free I would. I am not gambling with anyone's money. I'd rather not do the group buy than gamble with anyone's money...so I am taking precautions to make sure they can produce the dihexa exactly how I want it before I send over money.

You tested it and it worked. What do you mean by this?

Meaning the NSI was indeed NSI. It was also purity lab tested and came back good. I haven't seen one complaint here regarding Nyles' chemicals...

Edited by xks201, 07 March 2014 - 08:17 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users