• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
* * * - - 5 votes

NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW

sunday law papacy sunday worship sabbath keepers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
68 replies to this topic

#1 Mishael

• 139 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:20 AM

Hi all.

Many people are oblivious of the stark truths of the word of God especially the prophecies. That is a sad shame. Many people because of heredity, upbringing and other factors like lifestyle make the bible a distasteful book to themselves. This is a sad, sad error.

What is the Sunday Law and why is that important?

The Sunday law is a law requiring people eventually the whole world but starting in the US, to be forced to attend religious services on Sunday on penalty of death eventually but lesser penalties in the beginning see Revelation 13.

Why is this important?

It has to to with freedom and truth. There are two camps in the world. They are the believers and the unbelievers. Believers are those who believe their is a God or a higher power and then there are those unbelievers who are the atheists. The believers are further segregated by many types of religions which begs the question why are there so many religions and groups? Well, the bible explanation and probably the only source that will give the reliable explanation is the bible. I believe it is the only place where you will derive the truth, not by scientific experiments and experience but by the sheer reliability and truthfulness of it. Nothing can compare of all the literature.

Every one must realize the their salvation depends on themselves and their complete and reliable understanding of the word of God.

Now for some facts. There are more Catholics in the US government now then anytime in history. The Papacy and the Catholic church have been time and time again identified as the beast power as described in the scriptures. The pope claims to be God. He is not he is just a weak, pathetic human being like all of us. The Catholics WILL be the instigators of these changes. Just a few weeks ago the Catholics had a dinner with the two candidates for president and they were seated one on the left and one on the right of the Catholic priest. This stuff is real.

Something to keep an eye on. Watch the count of Catholics that will be voted in after this election. YOU WILL BE SURPRISED.

REMEMBER THE BIBLE SAYS:

Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
Exo 20:9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
Exo 20:10 But the seventh day (Saturday) is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
Exo 20:11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
  • like x 3
  • dislike x 3

#2 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:05 AM

Hi all.

Many people are oblivious of the stark truths of the word of God especially the prophecies. That is a sad shame. Many people because of heredity, upbringing and other factors like lifestyle make the bible a distasteful book to themselves. This is a sad, sad error.

The Sunday law is a law requiring people eventually the whole world but starting in the US, to be forced to attend religious services on Sunday on penalty of death eventually but lesser penalties in the beginning see Revelation 13.

Why is this important?

It has to to with freedom and truth. There are two camps in the world. They are the believers and the unbelievers. Believers are those who believe their is a God or a higher power and then there are those unbelievers who are the atheists. The believers are further segregated by many types of religions which begs the question why are there so many religions and groups? Well, the bible explanation and probably the only source that will give the reliable explanation is the bible. I believe it is the only place where you will derive the truth, not by scientific experiments and experience but by the sheer reliability and truthfulness of it. Nothing can compare of all the literature.

Every one must realize the their salvation depends on themselves and their complete and reliable understanding of the word of God.

Now for some facts. There are more Catholics in the US government now then anytime in history. The Papacy and the Catholic church have been time and time again identified as the beast power as described in the scriptures. The pope claims to be God. He is not he is just a weak, pathetic human being like all of us. The Catholics WILL be the instigators of these changes. Just a few weeks ago the Catholics had a dinner with the two candidates for president and they were seated one on the left and one on the right of the Catholic priest. This stuff is real.

Something to keep an eye on. Watch the count of Catholics that will be voted in after this election. YOU WILL BE SURPRISED.

REMEMBER THE BIBLE SAYS:

Exo 20:10 But the seventh day (Saturday) is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
Exo 20:11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

I am a Christian, go to Churc every week and pray often but I think this is a bit much. :) .
  • like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#3 Lister

• Member, Moderator
  • 390 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:57 AM

I am a Christian, go to Churc every week and pray often but I think this is a bit much. :) .

This thread shadow is exactly what I'm talking about. This is your community!

And let’s face it Christians are the kind open-minded community. This person is saying that someone who doesn’t go to church on Sunday should eventually be put to death! Many (not all) Muslims and Sheiks would laugh at this as being a weak liberal view. And you’re saying these communities are all equally able to judge? Hah! Most probably are but as you can see… enough are not.

I’m sorry Mishael I don’t mean to hijack your thread. I want to ask you a question though: Do you think Shari’ah law is reasonable? Shari’ah law is the Social laws of the Muslim Faith. I’m not asking you if the Muslim faith is right, I’m just asking you if religious laws like the Shari’ah law are reasonable.

#4 Mishael

• Topic Starter
  • 139 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:46 PM

Hi all.

Why is this important?

REMEMBER THE BIBLE SAYS:

Frankly, I don't care what you think. Your opinion means nothing to me.
  • dislike x 4
  • like x 3

#5 Mishael

• Topic Starter
  • 139 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:59 PM

This thread shadow is exactly what I'm talking about. This is your community!

And let’s face it Christians are the kind open-minded community. This person is saying that someone who doesn’t go to church on Sunday should eventually be put to death! Many (not all) Muslims and Sheiks would laugh at this as being a weak liberal view. And you’re saying these communities are all equally able to judge? Hah! Most probably are but as you can see… enough are not.

I’m sorry Mishael I don’t mean to hijack your thread. I want to ask you a question though: Do you think Shari’ah law is reasonable? Shari’ah law is the Social laws of the Muslim Faith. I’m not asking you if the Muslim faith is right, I’m just asking you if religious laws like the Shari’ah law are reasonable.

Let's get this straight my friends. Your opinion of my thread is irrelevant and will always be so. I don't care about your opinion or that of others. I am for proclaiming the truth and getting to the bottom of things.

As far as Shari'ah law is concerned that is irrelevant to this thread. You may start your own somewhere else.

The part that Muslims will play in the last days is that they will all be deceived and follow the apostate power and end up worshiping the apostate power on Sunday like the rest of the deceived world. If you do not know what I am talking about I can go into more detail later.

Most if not all religions believe that Jesus was a good man. They all say look to Jesus. So this paves the way for the last great deception. If you do not know what I am talking about I can go into more detail later but Revelation 12 and 13 are very clear.

Thank you, God bless.
  • like x 2
  • dislike x 2

#6 zorba990

• 1,602 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:17 PM

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/religion

#7 Lister

• Member, Moderator
  • 390 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:56 AM

Let's get this straight my friends. Your opinion of my thread is irrelevant and will always be so. I don't care about your opinion or that of others. I am for proclaiming the truth and getting to the bottom of things.

As far as Shari'ah law is concerned that is irrelevant to this thread. You may start your own somewhere else.

The part that Muslims will play in the last days is that they will all be deceived and follow the apostate power and end up worshiping the apostate power on Sunday like the rest of the deceived world. If you do not know what I am talking about I can go into more detail later.

Most if not all religions believe that Jesus was a good man. They all say look to Jesus. So this paves the way for the last great deception. If you do not know what I am talking about I can go into more detail later but Revelation 12 and 13 are very clear.

Thank you, God bless.

If our opinions mean nothing to you Mishael then why should we care what you have to say? You have to show respect to receive it.

Those who wish to rule instead of speak will always be censored, limited, restricted, criticized and ignored. Fear is then the only tool left and I’m sorry Mishael; we have no fear of you.

Do you wish to speak, listen, and be heard? Or would you rather shout, ignore, and be ignored?

Jesus certainly wouldn’t say “your opinion is irrelevant.” Unless you believe Jesus was a bad person. Do you?

#8 Mishael

• Topic Starter
  • 139 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:51 PM

Here is a legend for all novices and those interested.

Beasts = Kingdoms in the bible. (see Daniel)
Hard to Describe beast of Daniel = Roman power pre and post papacy (must understand 2300 day prophecy)

2300-day prophecy of Daniel 8:14 = twenty-three centuries of history from Artaxerxes' commandment to restore and rebuild Jerusalem down to A.D. 1844

Last Days = Time of the investigative judgement. After the 2300 days have expired.

Believer = Those who keep the commandments of God and have the faith of Jesus and those who believe but are otherwise in an unsaved condition

Unbeliever = Atheists, agnostics, sinners of all kinds, those with a false understanding of the character of God and of HIS government etc.

Devil/Satan and fallen angels also called demons = unseen force influencing human actions and choices. The Devil is the father of all lies. He and his force are deceivers.

Edited by Mishael, 04 November 2012 - 02:33 PM.

• dislike x 3
  • like x 2

#9 Lister

• Member, Moderator
  • 390 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:11 AM

Sounds like it's Meme Time!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Join the fun!
  • dislike x 3
  • like x 1

#10 mikeinnaples

• 1,907 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:26 PM

Ok, I can jump in with this line of reasoning.

I AM RIGHT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ME YOU SHOULD BE PUT TO DEATH.

NOTHING YOU SAY MATTERS !!!111one!!1

#11 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:46 PM

This Guy is a plant to make theists look nuts, or he is nuts in which case he has my compassion. Obviously there is something going on here which we know nothing. Shall we find an atheist who has mental issues and say they represent all atheists. Hardly and it is unfair to do this with Theists. :sad:
  • like x 1

#12 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:03 PM

Ok, I can jump in with this line of reasoning.

I AM RIGHT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ME YOU SHOULD BE PUT TO DEATH.

NOTHING YOU SAY MATTERS !!!111one!!1

You and Mishael are a lot alike. I won't judge Atheism by you if you don't judge theism by this. Some Atheists are nuts.
  • like x 1

#13 Lister

• Member, Moderator
  • 390 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:18 PM

You probably are right Shadow. None-the-less theistic people who act like this do exist.

I had my cat read this thread out to me... I still don't get it! Though I have the strange urge to feed him.

Here is a legend for all novices and those interested.

Beasts = Unfed Kitties. (see Google)
Hard to Describe beast of Daniel = A Large mean kitty who is hungry (must understand fat & fed 3 times a day)

2300-day prophecy of Daniel 8:14 = twenty-three Kitties of history from Cataxerxes' commandment to restore and rebuild Caturday down to Feed.Me. 1844x!

Last Days = Time of the investigative Hungry Cat. After the 2300 bowls of food have expired, Moar!

Believer = Those who keep the commandments of Cat and have the faith of Meow and those who believe but are otherwise in an unfed condition

Unbeliever = Atheists, agnostics, those without food for cat, those with a false understanding of the character of Cat and of HIS hungry tummy etc.

Devil/Satan/Dogs, fallen angels also called Ferrets = unseen force influencing human actions and choices. The Dog is the father of all lies. He and his force are deceivers.

PS: Feed me.

#14 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:14 AM

Lister: You probably are right Shadow. None-the-less theistic people who act like this do exist.

so, Atheists like this exist also. Every group has its nuts. I don't judge groups by their insane. Bigots do that.

#15 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:55 AM

Thank god I'm an atheist.
  • like x 1

#16 mikeinnaples

• 1,907 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:24 PM

You and Mishael are a lot alike. I won't judge Atheism by you if you don't judge theism by this. Some Atheists are nuts.

Personal attack. Boring and repetitive attempt to troll me into a conversation with you.

Pretty sure you and Mishael are of the same mind set. ;)

edit: oh ...and not interested in your nonsense.

Edited by mikeinnaples, 06 November 2012 - 02:25 PM.

• dislike x 1

#17 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:40 PM

Personal attack. Boring and repetitive attempt to troll me into a conversation with you.

Pretty sure you and Mishael are of the same mind set. ;)

edit: oh ...and not interested in your nonsense.

Strange. Was I talking about you? :|? Sense I do not believe in a National Sunday Law, anything I say would be off topic. Ho Hummm CU all.

#18 Mishael

• Topic Starter
  • 139 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:54 AM

I am not for the national and universal Sunday law. I am for religious freedom but I am speaking in eschatological terms.There will be a national Sunday law it has happened in the past and it will happen in the future. They are already in the books.

The problem with this solid doctrine is that we do not know the exact time of the end but this can happen when the US does away with the Constitution. The economic and world conditions will trigger all this. Just wait and see. The Roman Catholic Church was a great persecuting power to true Christians all through the dark ages and it will win the world by its artifice again and persecute those who do not follow.

Sinners love to deny God. They love their sin so well. We are all sinners and it is for us through the grace of God to overcome our sins or be eternally lost. Don't believe in cheap grace or a second probation because there are no such things. Jesus came to save you from your sins not in your sins.

God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. He could not tolerate that level of iniquity. He destroyed the ancient world. He destroyed Babylon, Eqypt. The heightening of iniquity will fill the cup of the Lord's indignation. I am not saying this because I am holier than thou. I am going to be judged with everyone else.

Edited by Mishael, 07 November 2012 - 02:44 AM.

#19 Mishael

• Topic Starter
  • 139 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:07 AM

The vision of the two symbolic beasts in Rev. 13 must first be related to the flow of church history in Rev. 12. This connection determines the place and location of each beast in history. As we learned in the preceding chapter, Rev. 13 sketches in detail two time periods in Rev. 12 by means of a progressive parallelism. This kind of recapitulation resembles the style of the book of Daniel. Revelation 13 expands in greater detail the warfare of the dragon against the woman of Revelation 12. Several links between the two chapters show their parallel structure.

Revelation 13 shows how the dragon wages his war against the saints. He will employ two religious world-powers as agents in his service: a sea beast and a land beast. In this way the dragon forms his own triunity, or satanic trinity.

A special union exists between the dragon and the beast from the sea, because both possess the same seven heads and ten horns (12:3; 13:1). The fact that the dragon delegates his power and throne to the sea beast is an intentional imitation of how God has delegated His power and throne to His Son, Christ Jesus (see 5:12, 13; 13:2) This remarkable parallel marks the sea beast as the antichrist. Therefore Revelation 13 has sometimes been called "the antichrist chapter". The authorization formula which states that the beast receives authority "over every tribe, people, language and nation" (Rev, 13:4, 7-8) can be seen as an ironic counterpart of the authorization of the Son of Man who receives authority over "all peoples, nations and men of every language" in Daniel 7:14. The objective of both investitures of power is to receive the worship and allegiance of all humanity (Dan. 7:14, 27; Rev. 13:4, 8).

The dramatic imitation of the Messiah's death and resurrection is portrayed by the beast's own death from a "mortal wound" and its miraculous resurrection and ascension to universal and totalitarian ruler-ship (Rev. 13:2,12,14; cf. 5:6, 9, 12; 13:8). This Christ-imitation suggests the idea that the beast functions as a counterfeit Lamb, as a pseudo-Christ. It has even been suggested that the 1260 days of blasphemy and persecution by the beast are an ironic parody of Christ's ministry of blessing and salvation which lasted also 3 1/2 years or 1260 days.

The surprising new revelation in chapter 13 is the forecast of a third agent in the satanic conspiracy against the Holy Trinity: "another beast, coming out of the earth. He has two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon" (13:11). This land beast is afterwards mentioned only as "the false prophet" (16:13; 19:20; 20:4). His task is to serve the sea beast by deceiving all earth dwellers with his signs and miracles (13:14,15). The third member of the satanic trilogy apes the work of the Holy Spirit". In short, Revelation 13 rings the alarm bell for the church of Christ. She will increasingly be deceived by an ingenious conspiracy of a counterfeit Christian religion, endorsed by supernatural signs.

Two stages of the threats can be distinguished. The first phase of the antichrist's rule is characterized by political supremacy and religious intolerance. The second phase follows after the "mortal wound" of the beast has been "healed." Only then can the "false prophet" begin his activities to help regain for the beast its former supremacy and church-state union, this time on a global scale.

The cryptic "mark of the beast" will become the decisive end-time test of ultimate loyalty to the antichrist, in apparent opposition to the "seal of the living God" which marks the willing submission to God's commandments (see 13:15-17; 14:1,12).

Revelation 13 thus forms the necessary counterpart of the final warning message in Revelation 14. Both chapters constitute an unbreakable unit. Each chapter can be understood only in connection with its counterpart.

(quote from book)

Edited by Mishael, 07 November 2012 - 03:25 AM.

#20 Lister

• Member, Moderator
  • 390 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:42 AM

Why do you use so many colored fonts anyways?

#21 mikeinnaples

• 1,907 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:22 PM

Strange. Was I talking about you?

Well you did quote me and directed comments towards me. So yeah you were.

Losing track of your trolls or something?

#22 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:07 PM

OK, no use arguing with you. You said it. :)

#23 Lister

• Member, Moderator
  • 390 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:40 PM

Posted Image

#24 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:40 PM

Posted Image

mikeinnaples, who do you think he is talking about? You are in the context. Is Lister including himself? Strange...I should add, don't take it personal. ;)

#25 mikeinnaples

• 1,907 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:33 PM

No use arguing with me because I am right, and you are insane per usual.
  • dislike x 2

#26 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:13 PM

No use arguing with me because I am right, and you are insane per usual.

You did take it personal. :sad: And you claim you are right, I did call you a name? Wrong, I didn't call you a, "nut case" but I have noticed all you seem to be able to do is engage in name calling. and personal attacks, as you continue to do here. For my part, though I didn't do it, I apologize for engaging in this with you. It is nuts.. :sleep:

Edited by shadowhawk, 08 November 2012 - 10:21 PM.

#27 Lister

• Member, Moderator
  • 390 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:37 AM

I know I'm insane. And shadows not insane Mike; He's just really old and stubborn.

OLD STUBBORN GUY! So Stubborn.... So very stubborn.

Also where’s my membership? I paid the $50 yesterday and I’m still a registered user? What the fuzz?

#28 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:54 PM

I know I'm insane. And shadows not insane Mike; He's just really old and stubborn.

OLD STUBBORN GUY! So Stubborn.... So very stubborn.

Also where’s my membership? I paid the $50 yesterday and I’m still a registered user? What the fuzz?

Old is relative and I am hard headed, not stubborn. :wub: I even like Mike.
  • like x 1

#29 Lister

• Member, Moderator
  • 390 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:45 PM

Old is a mind set! My 80 year old grandfather is a kid let me tell you.

#30 mikeinnaples

• 1,907 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:34 PM

Usual nonsense

Last word

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users