Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Anyone Buy From NewStarNootropics?

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#61 GetOutOfBox

• 161 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:58 AM

I'd just like to further elaborate how they made up for the slow response: they gave me two times the missing noopept (originally I was supposed to get 2.5 g, but to make up for the mistake, they added an extra 2.5 g for a total of 5 g) and upgraded my shipping speed to priority mail. All at no charge. So I'd say the original problem has been more than made up for! Great customer service compared to many other noot companies, who would have just shrugged their shoulders and said "we'll try to get around to sending the missing item sometime" and end up taking weeks to ship it. Going above and beyond is what makes Newstar stand out from their fellows for me.

Also a note to people experiencing slow response, Robert confirmed that the reason for their slow response is indeed due to lots of demand for Sunifiram. Anyways, due to how well things worked out, I would definitely recommend newstarnootropics, they're definitely my #1 source for Oxi and Noopept from now on :)

Edited by GetOutOfBox, 04 May 2013 - 05:00 AM.

#62 fenra

• 43 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:13 AM

Who cares about the sunifiram, give us the colu and phenyl! :)

Edited by fenra, 04 May 2013 - 05:13 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#63 fenra

• 43 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:30 PM

So this is what 36$ gets you! (free shipping and everything is in glass)

Posted Image

#64 ThePhoeron

• 83 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:36 AM

Ordered some piracetam and sunifiram from NSN on Wednesday morning with Express Mail International shipping. Not shipped yet, but I understand they've been swamped lately.

Also ordered some EPIQ Piracetam Complex and Piracetam powder from CerebralHealth on Sunday night---I got the shipping confirmation first thing Monday morning, but the tracking info didn't update again until today.

I'm interested to see which package arrives first, how long they get caught up in customs, and how the product quality compares between retailers.

#65 ThePhoeron

• 83 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:50 PM

Finally got the tracking number from NSN at 2:30 this morning. Guess it should actually ship out today. CH package still floating in USPS limbo.

#66 ThePhoeron

• 83 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:55 PM

Forgot to post when I got my orders in, then I somehow managed to get the stomach flu so had to put my trials on hold. The New Star order was very nicely packaged, just like the picture fenra posted above, and arrived in ten days I think, which is not bad considering that May was a really crazy month for them. I finished my 14-day trial of their sunifiram and piracetam stacked with two other complexes from CH earlier this week (on tuesday), and overall I was very pleased with the quality of the products and care of packaging from New Star. The jars and vials are much easier to work with than the plastic/foil bags from CH. Plus, the free scoops are a nice touch.

Also, I made a 2nd order from New Star last friday (June 14th), and already received it yesterday, which is a mere 4 business days. Big order too, shipped out same day. 500g piracetam, 100g oxiracetam, 20g noopept, 10g sunifiram. Once again, very carefully packaged, and four free scoops. I already sampled the noopept---surprisingly powerful stuff. It felt like I took too much yesterday, with a single 15mg dose; today I took 10mg of their noopept and it seems just right.

I look forward to the new additions, and hope nefiracetam will be back in stock soon. It's also worth noting that as of today they have a limited supply of unifiram in stock.

#67 jlynch401

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:39 AM

Just got my aniracetam & noopept in <3 days... awesome service, quality packaging...great product!
Def will reorder

#68 JohnnyP

• 255 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:39 PM

Just got an email about them now having Phenylpiracetam, seems to be increasingly popular.

#69 ThePhoeron

• 83 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:44 PM

Yeah, I'm thinking of getting a small amount on my next order, it has a number of interesting properties. They recently restocked on Nefiracetam, too. I'm just waiting for the Coluracetam and new batch of Unifiram to arrive.

#70 3AlarmLampscooter

• 352 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 12:10 AM

Just placed my third order with them. Extremely happy.

#71 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:15 AM

I just ordered from them. It only took 2 days to get my shipment. Everything was nicely packaged and my whole experience was positive. I would order from them again.

#72 MikeBurns

• 8 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:10 AM

I have used this website for a while to read about other users' experiences with companies and chemicals. I saw this thread and decided that I would register for the sole purpose of leaving feedback about New Star Nootropics. There have been a few times in my life where I had such a quality experience with a company that I went out of my way to share it with others. I have bought from Robert several times and I send business his direction anytime someone asks me about my favorite nootropics.

My review, highly positive!

#73 MikeBurns

• 8 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:27 AM

Just got an email about them now having Phenylpiracetam, seems to be increasingly popular.

Just got my 10g of phenylpiracetam and I have to say that the experience with this batch is much better than the last guy I ordered from (not saying who, he doesn't sell it anymore). First of all, I paid about the same amount for the 10g as I did previously for 3g. Second of all, the stuff I got before was not snow white in color like this stuff. Third, even with the 4th of July holiday, I still got it in less than a week. I'm definitely glad he still ships USPS, so they deliver on Saturday :-).

#74 jlynch401

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:02 AM

I have used this website for a while to read about other users' experiences with companies and chemicals. I saw this thread and decided that I would register for the sole purpose of leaving feedback about New Star Nootropics. There have been a few times in my life where I had such a quality experience with a company that I went out of my way to share it with others. I have bought from Robert several times and I send business his direction anytime someone asks me about my favorite nootropics.

My review, highly positive!

Really well put - I couldn't agree more.

#75 FocusPocus

• 225 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:44 AM

Im in india right now studying for some hugely competitive exams, and i had ordered from them (express shipping with tracking).

It shipped the next day exactly as they said, with some delays somewhere in the airports which i'm sure newstar coudn't do anything about.

Robert actually emailed me back within five minutes when i mentioned about the delay. :) , and asked me to please be patient.

The stuff actually made it through Indian customs (took 4 days inside Indian customs), and voila after 12 days of wait-

i just opened my beautiful package with a nice personalized "thank you" in a scroll. *so sweet* :wub:

to find oxiracetam instead of pramiracetam. :-D

Emailed robert. Seems me and my prami will have to wait again. :|? :sad:

#76 ThePhoeron

• 83 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:48 PM

Still satisfied with the quality of NSN powders over other retailers. It's really obvious with Piracetam, the difference between CH and NSN. I know it's hard to gauge, since each batch varies slightly in quality on the manufacturing side, but both batches of sunifiram from NSN that I've tried appear to be equal in potency and purity.

No sign of the Coluracetam on NSN, or the next batch of Unifiram---and their supply of Phenylpiracetam sold out quick. Alas, screwed again by my patience. In the mean time, I've been checking the site pretty much every day to check for news, updates, and changes in product listings, but nothing yet. The nefiracetam doesn't seem to be selling all that quickly this time though; I suppose the reports of testicular toxicity in dogs and rats has scared people off.

I took NSN's Piracetam daily for a month with great results---I was a coding machine---but earlier this week I started feeling burned out again, so I'm currently doing a wash-out, only taking my daily C60-EVOO.

NSN's noopept seems a bit too strong for me, though. I read of people taking massive doses compared to mine, but even at 10mg I tend to get anxiety, to the point where I feel like I have a hot coal in my gut and I can't stand being around people. I mentioned elsewhere on here that it also made me super crotchety last time I took it, the only other racetam that day was piracetam. Taken with 5mg sunifiram and 150mg oxiracetam, it seems to smooth out the rough edges of noopept, but I can only take the stack for about a week before I develop tolerance and I haven't found the proper wash-out period for it yet. I tried just noopept and suni together, without any real benefit, but I only waited a week inbetween. Once I've waited a full month, I'll try a smaller dose of noopept and see if that works out better.

I have mixed feelings about oxiracetam. I'm not sure it agrees with me but I can't quite put my finger on what it is. There's something almost dreamy and lazy about the effects of oxiracetam.

I have higher hopes for aniracetam. If the coluracetam and new batches of unifiram and phenylpiracetam aren't in by my next pay, I'll just order some aniracetam on its own.

Note: also ordered bulk adrafinil powder and EPIQ Aniracetam Complex from CH, which should be arriving monday (which is a real shame because I wanted to try out adrafinil on a weekend morning so I can trial the effects without risk of embarrassing myself at work---so now I'll have to wait another full week to try it). Sometimes the EPIQ complexes have too much of the extra stuff, so I figure it will be good to have pure aniracetam powder on hand if I need to balance out the EPIQ stack. That worked out really well with Piracetam. I took one EPIQ Piracetam Complex and one 800mg capsule of NSN Piracetam, 3x daily, for 32 days; that mix had just the right amount of choline supplementation to piracetam for me, and not too much UMP or DMAE either. So I should be able to figure out if the EPIQ aniracetam stack needs adjustment before my NSN aniracetam arrives.

So again, no complaints about CH at all---but New Star is still the best, in my experience.

#77 FocusPocus

• 225 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:49 AM

i just opened my beautiful package with a nice personalized "thank you" in a scroll. *so sweet* :wub:

to find oxiracetam instead of pramiracetam. :-D

Emailed robert. Seems me and my prami will have to wait again. :|? :sad:

So Robert had replied to my email, and this is what he said:

"Fortunately such mistakes are rare, but they are all the more frustrating when they happen on an international order.

Please enjoy the 25 grams of Oxiracetam, and we will ship the 25 grams Pramiracetam via Express Mail later today."

And my Prami is in the mail within 12 hours of my email to him.

I felt giving a review here, was the least i could do for them.

5/5 for me as far as going the extra mile for customer satisfaction is concerned.

#78 archangel

• 22 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:36 PM

Can't say how much I like New Star. They have my business. Very professional to deal with, awesome packaging and their products are excellent.

I wish they'd start carrying Cerebrolysin and Semax...

A.

#79 TVO

• 161 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 11:35 AM

New star nootropics is pretty much the best racetam supplier around.

#80 ▲420MD

• 81 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:37 PM

My order somehow is scheduled for delivery on september 7th but was delivered september 6th and I've recieved no response to multiple emails over multiple days.

Not happy.

#81 kevers

• 16 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:32 AM

NSN is great I hope they keep up their style.

#82 Andrew Murphy_28910

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 November 2013 - 05:20 AM

I recently placed an order from NSN and would recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable supplier. My order arrived ahead of schedule and packaging was top notch. I plan on ordering from NSN again.

By the way...it was this thread that lead me to giving them a try. Thanks to all of the honest reviews that came before mine.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#83 Black Beard

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 May 2016 - 06:25 PM

These guys get a big fat Zero in my books.

I placed an order on Apr 30 for nearly $800.  I checked the order status regularly, and everyday it said (and still says for the record), "Estimated Shipping Date: Today"

May 10 I sent and email asking about my order.....no reply

May 13 I sent a second email about my order.....no reply

May16 I sent a third email....as of this moment....no reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users