• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Racetam Prices

racetams suppliers prices piracetam aniracetam oxiracetam nefiracetams pramiracetam phenylpiracetam noopept

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#121 Bmlax22

• 14 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:16 PM

For those interested: Amazon has 400 tubs left of Serious Nutrition Solutions (With 99% Purity COA) Piracetam Powder that comes in 500 gram tubs for $60

PM me if you can't find it

#122 1337

• 67 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:00 PM

Did you ever get that Oxiracetam Isochroma?
What did you think of Sun's gear?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#123 nanomatrix

• Validating/Suspended
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:38 AM

Jabry is finally dead so I found an excellent free new hoster for the first mirror: Site90

As of Version September 25.1 2013, the Racetam prices list's Jabry hoster is replaced by Site90.

And as of this version, today I have added a ton of new Phenylpiracetam suppliers - including two new bulk powder suppliers with revolutionary low prices. New Star Nootropics is also back in stock with price drops and a new 20g size for the bulk Phenylpiracetam powder.

Geez... I've been chasing all over this site looking for your latest list...lol

Good Work!

#124 Isochroma

• Topic Starter
  • 791 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:37 PM

Thanks.

Massive update today: Racetam Prices Version October 29.5, 2013.
Mirrors: Royal Web Hosting | Site90

NewMind's racetam sales have been added:

Piracetam (1kg)

Aniracetam (1kg)

Phenylpiracetam (100g, 50g, 20g, 10g, 5g)

Coluracetam (3g, 1g)

Several of eBay: focuspowders' racetam sales have been added:

Piracetam (1kg)

Aniracetam (200g)

I was disappointed that New Star Nootropics has been unable to keep their Coluracetam in stock and so this morning searched for another supplier. NewMind's Coluracetam SKUs are cheaper than New Star Nootropics' and all are in stock.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 30 October 2013 - 12:03 AM.

#125 1337

• 67 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:20 PM

Did you ever get that Oxiracetam Isochroma?
What did you think of Sun's gear?

Were you impressed?

#126 Isochroma

• Topic Starter
  • 791 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 05:03 AM

As of today, the Racetam Prices list version December 6.1 2013 a new table has been added to the top listing all the racetams and racerams in the entire list. Clicking on a racetam or raceram name will scroll the list to that table.

I apologize that it took so long to finally add this feature.

Now it is no longer necessary to scroll down the entire list to a particular racetam or raceram table.

#127 ZenWizdom

• 11 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:58 AM

WOW Thank you!
This is just what I was looking for.

Any recommendations of ONE legit supplier where I Can get the best prices for ordering a variety of different products, but not Bulk Like Sun Nootropics or Shangai
I wanted to order piracetam, aniracetam, CDP Choline, Sulbutiamine NALT, Bacopa, Lions MAne Adrafinil.

Isochroma would you recommend Byobbs?

He seems to have most of what I want. Except Adrafinil. Know any good sources for adrafinil as well, for Toronto, canada.

#128 Isochroma

• Topic Starter
  • 791 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:19 PM

Thanks. Massive additions to the RPL over the last two days due to this being day twelve with PIR 5.5g x 6/day added to the stack. My speed increased by 4x with nighly lucid dreams. Every single night. Not self-conscious but my own defintion of lucid - the normal one - which is extremely vivid with intense memories of them for days afterwards.

Byobss works great but I only used to buy his PRAM. Now that I've switched off of PRAM I don't buy from him any more but he is a verified good seller to Canada.

I am now using focuspowders.com and eBay: focuspowders - he has eBay and site listings in the RPL [use your browser's FIND function to find his listings in the RPL] - for PIR, OXI and ANI and also sells other nootropics that are not listed in the RPL. So far one shipment of PIR and one of OXI thru without delay from him. He was forced to delist PIR from his eBay listings due to their removal policy against PIR so they're only on his site now though they might reappear on eBay. Don't count on it though.

Regardless of supplier, I never use courier again to Canada - always inspected by CBSA and always taxed. Lost 1/3 of courier shipments and 3/3 taxed. Zero postal losses and zero taxed items no matter the declared value. Postal rocks absolutely.

Use tracked USPS First Class for <1kg and for >1kg USPS Expedited (Priority) or Express.

Insist on your seller providing a tracking number for any of those three. All three are now trackable to Canada and many other countries.

Focuspowders provides tracking for all three. That allows PayPal claims without ambiguity and also updates for sanity purposes.

Good News from USPS for Online Merchants Shipping Internationally

Late this afternoon I will add :Trackable tags to the end of each mail entry for those sellers who have confirmed that they provide tracking for USPS or other mail system First Class shipments:

Mail:Trackable

Priority, EMS and Courier shipmodes are always trackable so I won't add :Trackable to those.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 10 December 2013 - 03:29 PM.

#129 Isochroma

• Topic Starter
  • 791 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:28 PM

Done.

As of Racetam Prices version December 10.1 2013, various USA sellers who were marked Mail are now marked Mail:Trackable

I have received email confirmation and/or actual USPS First Class tracked parcels to Canada by the following USA sellers. They provide tracking for all USPS shipments including USPS First Class:

Focuspowders and eBay: Focuspowders

Health Supplement Wholesalers

NewMind

New Star Nootropics

Nootropic Nexus

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 10 December 2013 - 05:32 PM.

#130 Sun Nootropic

• 102 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:50 AM

Not just poor service...DECEPTIVE practices.
They said they had "thrown away" the COA on the products I had ordered...and that the COA was in Chinese so it would be of no use any way. After I said I would like to see the COA anyway...even if it was from another lot; they provided me with s 3/4 scan of a single sheet of paper. It was in Chinese but DID NOT pertain to any of the products I had ordered.

This is in addition to having them charge me for a shipping service they did not provide. They charged me the "premium rate" for shipping and then went ahead and sent the packages "low priority"...with the resulting delay in shipping.

They also mislabeled my products INTENTIONALLY, in order to get around some red tape on their end, causing my otherwise non-toxic nootropics to be labeled, and perhaps misidentified, as HIGHLY TOXIC compounds. Compounds that would cause FATAL POISONING
if ingested in the dosages appropriate for the racetams. Ask Isochroma, he JUST had an order seized at customs due to MISLABELING.

I tried several different contact methods trying to resolve these issues, but to no avail. The contact forms on the website are useless, you will not be contacted.
After the COA fiasco they refuse to even email me back.

We are talking about our brains here...it is not worth saving a few dollars...Go with a reputable company.

For the COA, they are on our e-store, www.sunnootropic.com.

we send full refund to Isochroma, his Oxiracetam was seized by Canadian custom last year , pls ask Isochroma. Canada is very strict with larger quantity nootropic from China, many suppliers in Shanghai met the same problem with us, i guess Soyong met it,too. we will take full responsibility, customers lose nothing, and really sometimes make customer

pls let me know your order, i will contact you, because i do really not email customer back.

however, you mentioned about quality problem, i guarantee 100% quality, it is pure powder, we start selling nootropic since 2010 and seldom no quality issue.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#131 brainstorm11

• 44 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 11:02 PM

Anyone had any purchases with TianYueXin?

Specifically "Helen" at tianyuexin.net?

Haven't heard back from her and getting a tad worried.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: racetams, suppliers, prices, piracetam, aniracetam, oxiracetam, nefiracetams, pramiracetam, phenylpiracetam, noopept

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users