• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Racetam Prices

racetams suppliers prices piracetam aniracetam oxiracetam nefiracetams pramiracetam phenylpiracetam noopept

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#91 1337

• 67 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:42 AM

I LOVE shanghai Soyoung....
Great service, great quality...very clean products...

#92 Atropy

• 160 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:46 AM

I LOVE shanghai Soyoung....
Great service, great quality...very clean products...

Which products are you referring to 1337?Which products have you tried, and please rate them,nootropics or otherwise.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#93 1337

• 67 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:18 PM

I routinely buy Piracetam, Aniracetam, GABA, Oxiacetam etc from Shanghai Soyoung...in Multi-Kilo quantities
ZERO complaints...great service and quality products,

After dealing with them I will NEVER again deal with Sun Nootropics...they send shitty products and have terrible customer service.

#94 university

• 16 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:30 PM

After dealing with them I will NEVER again deal with Sun Nootropics...they send shitty products and have terrible customer service.

can you explain more about sun? They have 50g of sunifiram for 99$ and i think of placing the order.

#95 1337

• 67 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:31 PM

can you explain more about sun? They have 50g of sunifiram for 99$ and i think of placing the order.

I sure can...

1. They are very difficult to reach. I had issues with an order of mine long before shipping and they never contacted me to discuss thee issue. I used several contact methods but to no avail.

2. I asked for a CoA. The one they provided me was either fake or just a very bad in-house translation. When I asked to see the original they said that it had been thrown away. A few hours later I was sent a .jpg of 3/4 of a sheet of paper with Chinese writing on it. This was not the CoA on the materials I had requested.

3. They insist on mislabeling even unrestricted products in order to avoid some legal issues on THEIR end. This has caused the seizure of more than one shipment for members of the forums here...

4. And most importantly THEIR PRODUCTS ARE LOW QUALITY!!! I have purchased enough Oxiracetam to know when I get a good quality product or not. Their Oxiracetam has an off flavor and odor and after a few weeks of testing NONE of the testers enjoyed the product. They report not only a "edgy-dirty" feeling, but also the cessation of ANY nootropic effect they may have been experiencing prior to "switching batches". These are experienced users well familiar with what the racetams are supposed to do.

So in all....Bad customer service, Deceptive Business practices, and very poor quality control.

Do not encourage Sun by giving them money. There are plenty of REAL suppliers who have more than just a quick buck in mind...

#96 university

• 16 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:10 PM

Thank you for your warning 1337. I tried 2 times to get answer about shipping cost. In that simply question they should answer quickly - no response.

I import from china something not related to this topic and know well about (very low) quality, but is unthinkable that in industry where precision, sterility and accuracy is much more important, is alike.

In that case, does anyone have already proven supplier of sunifiram with low shipping cost to EU?

#97 JohnnyP

• 255 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:11 PM

Newstarnootropics is a reliable source but I am not sre how much the shipping would be.

#98 Superska

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:09 AM

Does anyone have a good cheap supplier for pramiracetam? The list doesn't have preferred sellers for pram but there are some really cheap options coming out of China. Most of them require BT or WU, but if anyone has used any of these suppliers with success then I might be willing to try them out vs using a company with PP for a higher price.

Thx for your help and also thanks so much Isochroma for your list...its awesome!!

#99 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:26 PM

Does anyone have a good cheap supplier for pramiracetam? The list doesn't have preferred sellers for pram but there are some really cheap options coming out of China. Most of them require BT or WU, but if anyone has used any of these suppliers with success then I might be willing to try them out vs using a company with PP for a higher price.

Thx for your help and also thanks so much Isochroma for your list...its awesome!!

sun nootropics

#100 Superska

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:22 AM

Hey man thanks! Just wondering if anyone has found a cheaper supplier? There are some really cheap suppliers out of China for large amounts of pramiracetam but I'm obviously cautious because they only do BT's and WU. Just wondering if anyone has received any product from any of the suppliers?

#101 Atropy

• 160 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:51 AM

I have contacted Shanghai Soyoung Biotechnology inc.They seem reluctant to answer very basic questions(such as price per kilo) regarding their products.

I might just use Hard Rhino unless someone can tell me otherwise.Their prices are more expensive but shipping seems cheaper.

There are many suppliers of Nootropics,specifically Piracetam, on Alibaba .There must be other reputable suppliers of Nootropics beside Soyoung. Can anyone vouch for any of the other suppliers?

#102 1337

• 67 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:57 PM

Soyoung reluctant to discuss their prices? That has NEVER been my experience...
You were not asking for small FRACTIONS of kilos were you?

What sales contact info were you using?

I have shopped around ALOT in the nootropics market and you would certainly be doing yourself a disservice if you don't give Soyoung a try. They are not perfect but they are HEADS and SHOULDERS above many of the other Chinese outfits servicing the nootropics addicts ;)

Like Isochroma said they have weird holidays and take weekends seriously...try to contact them again...you will not be disappointed.
If I could find a good US supplier I would definable go with them, but even in 10kg quantities US companies cannot compete on oxiracetam, noopept etc...

SP, CH, NSN, none of them have prices that even compare to Soyoung....just be prepared to buy a bit of weight.

#103 Atropy

• 160 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:06 AM

Thanks for replying so soon. Glad they could be of service to you.

“You were not asking for small FRACTIONS of kilos were you?”

No, I was asking for prices per kilogram.

They did tell me the price of their Piracetam,however,I wanted to order a couple of other things at one go. I need the prices of things before I can do so.

I am still waiting for their response to my e-mails. I checked the Chinese calendar and there are currently no Chinese holidays.

There is just the one e-mail I have from them that I use. A lady named Irene is the lady I e-mail.

Well, that’s just my experience with them so far.

#104 thecheekytaoist

• 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 11:53 PM

Thanks for replying so soon. Glad they could be of service to you.

“You were not asking for small FRACTIONS of kilos were you?”

No, I was asking for prices per kilogram.

They did tell me the price of their Piracetam,however,I wanted to order a couple of other things at one go. I need the prices of things before I can do so.

I am still waiting for their response to my e-mails. I checked the Chinese calendar and there are currently no Chinese holidays.

There is just the one e-mail I have from them that I use. A lady named Irene is the lady I e-mail.

Well, that’s just my experience with them so far.

I can also vouch for Soyoung. I've purchased 1kg of Aniracetam from them and after it was held up in customs because I used DHL instead of EMS (I didn't know), they were kind enough to re-send me a new package.

They respond very quickly and have answered all of my questions.

Quality-wise I have no idea what I'm getting. I'm very new to nootropics and Aniracetam is actually my first purchase outside of Alpha Brain. I haven't tried it yet but from a pure customer service standpoint, Soyoung Biochemicals is a top notch company.

Here are some of their email quotes just in case these were the ones you inquired about:
CDP-Choline, CAS 987-78-0 -- USD 416/1kg, 1~5kg

Citicoline Sodium CAS 33818-15-4 --USD 353/1kg, 1~5kg

Alpha-GPC,powder 28319-77-9 --USD 436/1kg, 1~5kg

L-Theanine, CAS 3081-61-6 --- USD 80/1kg, 1~10kg

Piracetam, USD28/1kg, USD25/1kg for 5~10kg, USD18/1kg for 25~100kg

Pramiracetam, USD583/1kg, for 1~10kg
L-Carnitine, USD49/1kg, for 1~10kg

Tyrosine, food grade, USD38/1kg, for 1~10kg
EMS shipping (to Canada): US$106 for 4kg, $120 for 5kg

#105 Isochroma

• Topic Starter
  • 791 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:36 PM

Finally subscribed to this thread - sorry!

Today marks a major change to the Racetam Prices list: as of Version August 26.2, 2013 new racetam sales and sales that were out-of-stock and now back-in-stock as of the current update will be duplicate-listed in RED-titled tables at the top of the page making it super easy to find them without scrolling through the entire list.

Apologies for taking so long to make this change: long ago the list became so long that finding new sales turned into a time-consuming chore.

Not anymore.

Today also marks a second important date: the first eBay sales of tabletted Nefiracetam and Phenylpiracetam with COAs. These sales can be found in the list.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 26 August 2013 - 08:38 PM.

#106 mehisa

• 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:07 AM

I routinely buy Piracetam, Aniracetam, GABA, Oxiacetam etc from Shanghai Soyoung...in Multi-Kilo quantities
ZERO complaints...great service and quality products,

oh really you had that experience with sun? I didn't but guess i better avoid them in future

#107 1337

• 67 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:45 PM

Not just poor service...DECEPTIVE practices.
They said they had "thrown away" the COA on the products I had ordered...and that the COA was in Chinese so it would be of no use any way. After I said I would like to see the COA anyway...even if it was from another lot; they provided me with s 3/4 scan of a single sheet of paper. It was in Chinese but DID NOT pertain to any of the products I had ordered.

This is in addition to having them charge me for a shipping service they did not provide. They charged me the "premium rate" for shipping and then went ahead and sent the packages "low priority"...with the resulting delay in shipping.

They also mislabeled my products INTENTIONALLY, in order to get around some red tape on their end, causing my otherwise non-toxic nootropics to be labeled, and perhaps misidentified, as HIGHLY TOXIC compounds. Compounds that would cause FATAL POISONING
if ingested in the dosages appropriate for the racetams. Ask Isochroma, he JUST had an order seized at customs due to MISLABELING.

I tried several different contact methods trying to resolve these issues, but to no avail. The contact forms on the website are useless, you will not be contacted.
After the COA fiasco they refuse to even email me back.

We are talking about our brains here...it is not worth saving a few dollars...Go with a reputable company.

#108 Isochroma

• Topic Starter
  • 791 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 02:24 PM

Yes, I almost lost another 200g Oxiracetam from Sun Nootropic due to a false Customs declaration - Sodium Formate.

I called Customs and cleared it up, and had to threaten them with a Federal criminal prosecution to get it released.

#109 Isochroma

• Topic Starter
  • 791 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:09 AM

Big updates today!

Jabry is finally dead so I found an excellent free new hoster for the first mirror: Site90

As of Version September 25.1 2013, the Racetam prices list's Jabry hoster is replaced by Site90.

And as of this version, today I have added a ton of new Phenylpiracetam suppliers - including two new bulk powder suppliers with revolutionary low prices. New Star Nootropics is also back in stock with price drops and a new 20g size for the bulk Phenylpiracetam powder.

#110 Colour

• 86 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:51 PM

Thoughts on other China Suppliers such as Xian Wango Biopharm Co., Ltd.? They have much better prices at times.

#111 Isochroma

• Topic Starter
  • 791 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:19 PM

No idea. It's up to others to test out all these suppliers.

#112 krsna

• 78 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:00 AM

your talents are wasted

#113 Isochroma

• Topic Starter
  • 791 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:03 AM

Then perhaps you will suggest how my talents could better be used?
  • like x 2
  • dislike x 1

#114 Colour

• 86 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:00 AM

Here is excellent information. Verry nice.
I like.
:)

#115 Colour

• 86 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:37 AM

When your product was undelivered, was the salesperson giving you their prices, COA's, generally communicating with you?

#116 krsna

• 78 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:20 AM

Then perhaps you will suggest how my talents could better be used?

I think you need a friend, that's what I think

#117 Isochroma

• Topic Starter
  • 791 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:37 AM

Maybe. You're welcome to join at Rizon:#ARTTherapy any time. I'm around most afternoons.

#118 krsna

• 78 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:19 AM

Maybe. You're welcome to join at Rizon:#ARTTherapy any time. I'm around most afternoons.

Cool, will do

#119 Colour

• 86 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:22 PM

What is the network for rizon?

When your product was undelivered, was the salesperson giving you their prices, COA's, generally communicating with you? (anybody?)

I need to market side fairings for trucks for my next business venture, similar to FREIGHT WING INC.
With less than $1000 (probably $500/less) semi-trailer truckers can buy these aerodynamic fairings and save $2000+ each year.
The last time I looked into it truckers are more old-school and resistant to change.

ISOCHROMA-REBORN, this industry would greatly benefit from your excellent brain and motivation.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#120 Isochroma

• Topic Starter
  • 791 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:37 PM

Ah, thanks for the compliment!

Any IRC client can connect to Rizon: it's the largest IRC network in the world.

If your client doesn't already have Rizon listed just add the server below:

Host: irc.rizon.net
Ports: 6660-6669,7000

Then join the channel: #ARTTherapy

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 30 September 2013 - 04:38 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: racetams, suppliers, prices, piracetam, aniracetam, oxiracetam, nefiracetams, pramiracetam, phenylpiracetam, noopept

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users