- - - - -

Colds on C60-oo?

c60 cold infection immune

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:30 PM

Has anyone had a cold or flu while using c60-oo? One of my kids had a cold, which I picked up a few days ago, and now my other son is getting it. The two boys have the classic symptoms of lots of mucous and a bit of a sore throat, which is the normal presentation for me too. This time, I have what feels like a cold without a significant amount of mucous, and without much throat inflammation. I have a little fever and am a little achy, but that's about it. I can tell that something is going on in my upper respiratory system, but compared to the usual situation, it feels like I found a cold cure. It's possible that this is enough like a virus that I've seen before that my body has some partial immunity, so I was just wondering if anyone else had seen something like this.
  • like x 1

#2 trance

• 335 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 10:15 PM

Surrounded by five people here the last 4-5 days, all with various stages of cold or flu -- running noses, hacking coughs, sneezing, in recovery phases, etc. Nothing for me, even though I've been more than exposed to whatever they all have, and asked more than once "Why aren't you sick?"

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 10:28 PM

About 6 weeks ago, virtually everybody I work with was down with severe upper respiratory stuff and several missed work and were still very ill when they came back...but I was the only one that ducked it. I was feeling unusually tired for a few days and thought perhaps I was going to come down with it but never did. I wondered if the C60/EVOO might have bolstered my immune system...but then I can't remember the last time I was sick...at least 3 or 4 years.

#4 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:20 AM

No colds, etc.. But I've gone years between 'em in the past.

#5 Kevnzworld

• 885 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:34 AM

No cold or flu this season even though my GF had a cold. I've always attributed my relative level of immunity to my elevated vitamin D levels, Zinc and vitamin C intake. Has the C60 contributed? Not sure.

#6 Raphy

• 77 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

I tried C60 for 2 months. I usually get a cold once a year around winter. This time, while on C60, I had some mucus, some throat irritation (deeper voice than usual) but no fever, no fatigue,..., well, it was like I was ill without being actually illed. Very strange.

#7 Krell

• Guest, F@H
  • 146 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:59 PM

No difference for me. Just got over cold and bronchitis.

#8 GVA

• 56 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:49 PM

Has anyone had a cold or flu while using c60-oo? One of my kids had a cold, which I picked up a few days ago, and now my other son is getting it. The two boys have the classic symptoms of lots of mucous and a bit of a sore throat, which is the normal presentation for me too. This time, I have what feels like a cold without a significant amount of mucous, and without much throat inflammation. I have a little fever and am a little achy, but that's about it. I can tell that something is going on in my upper respiratory system, but compared to the usual situation, it feels like I found a cold cure. It's possible that this is enough like a virus that I've seen before that my body has some partial immunity, so I was just wondering if anyone else had seen something like this.

That you have noticed, effects of C60_OO using coincide absolutely with our results of
long-term experience of use of C60HyFn water solutions (C60FWS) for the prevention and
treatment cold and fiu. As consequence of such, the corresponding recommendations have been
developed for application of C60HyFn water solutions (see attached pdf-file or on
http://www.ipacom.co...duction-left/68).
In addition Pl see on http://www.longecity.../415-c60health/

Edited by GVA, 27 December 2012 - 10:41 PM.

#9 GVA

• 56 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:48 PM

That you have noticed, effects of C60_OO using coincide absolutely with our results of
long-term experience of use of C60HyFn water solutions (C60FWS) for the prevention and
treatment cold and fiu. As consequence of such, the corresponding recommendations have been
developed for application of C60HyFn water solutions (see attached pdf-file or on
http://www.ipacom.co...duction-left/68).
In addition Pl see on http://www.longecity.../415-c60health/

attached pdf-file is here.

Attached Files

#10 hav

• 1,089 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:50 PM

Neither my wife nor I have had a cold for about a year or so. Have had a few almost colds that just never quite developed. Like feeling like i was coming down with something over a period of a few weeks that eventually faded away. I remember thinking at the time that maybe it might be better to just get sick and get it over with already.

Howard

#11 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:51 PM

No colds, etc.. But I've gone years between 'em in the past.

Predictably, right after I posted this, I came down with a cold, or rather, it seems, half a cold. Bit of a stuffy nose at night, mostly, very slightly sore throat. No cough, few sneezes. Mostly over in 48 hours.

#12 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:05 AM

Colds are usually predicted to last 7 or more days...so to have mild symptoms disappear in 2 days says something. Like I mentioned earlier, every co-worker had a very nasty bug that caused a couple to miss work (they all SHOULD have) and seemed very sick for more than a week and I was the only one not to catch it. I also felt unusually "tired" for a couple days and expected to come down with it but symptoms never developed. Knock on wood! :)

#13 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:10 AM

I haven't had flu for about a decade. While taking C60 oo, I have had 2 very serious outbreaks of flu. I managed to head off the second one by taking Tamiflu but I could see it was going to be serious otherwise. As a result of this experience I have switched from smaller daily doses to once a week dosing. So far after about 3 weeks, I seem to be fine.

#14 mpe

• Guest, F@H
  • 275 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:49 PM

Since starting C60oo neither my self or wife have experienced a cold or flu, however we have both had what we thought was the beginnings of a cold which faded within a day

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60, cold, infection, immune

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users