- - - - -

Sulbutiamine on consecutive days

sulbutiamine

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 skypower

• 42 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:57 PM

I have been taking sulbutiamine for some days in a row now, like 4-5. Doses between 500-1000mg.

I am feeling very depressed for some reason. Is it possible that sulbutiamine caused this? I am not taking anything else apart from fish oil and quercetin.

#2 Erin

• 10 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:15 PM

I think it normally has a slight effect on mood; "contributes to lift inhibition of action" or words close to this,from a seller on ebay,don't remember but I think he was copying from the original notice.
But is it not known that any drug with this effect can also have the opposite effect on some people ? Especially at this kind of dose you are mentioning ? the seller says ordinary treatment is three times 200 mg a day.
Also,as mentioned here and there on this forum,beware of products of unclear origins.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 skypower

• Topic Starter
  • 42 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:34 PM

I think it normally has a slight effect on mood; "contributes to lift inhibition of action" or words close to this,from a seller on ebay,don't remember but I think he was copying from the original notice.
But is it not known that any drug with this effect can also have the opposite effect on some people ? Especially at this kind of dose you are mentioning ? the seller says ordinary treatment is three times 200 mg a day.
Also,as mentioned here and there on this forum,beware of products of unclear origins.

The powder is bought from Smart Powders.

From my little research on the "opposite effect" you are talking about, I have read that it make you act "colder", getting away emotion, but for some people it can make their dopamine receptors more sensitive (I am not an expert and not absolutely sure about that).

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#4 gray.bot

• 262 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:24 PM

I have read that it make you act "colder", getting away emotion

Yeah it does something like this for me. Really good for work or getting things done. Less good for social/touchy-feely stuff because your just 'blasted'

Sulbutiamine rocks for physical stuff too.

BTW I've take 1gram of sulbutiamine daily for weeks at a time and never got depressed or 'inhibition of action'

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sulbutiamine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users