- - - - -

Associating tiredness and depression to school

association negative tiredness depression anxiety school

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ThePurpleWiggle

• 23 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:06 AM

I am very depressed and tired right now. Today was the first day of yr 10, I had 6 hours of sleep and I am more tired than I have been in months. I doubt this is a lack of sleep problem, because during the holidays I only slept every 2 days for about a week and was far less tired than I am now. I also feel like absolute shit now but I felt like I was the King this morning. i think I might have psychological associations of feeling like crap and being really tired with school. I had to skip classes for most of last term because whenever I was in class or assembly I felt like I couldn't breathe easily, felt like every one was watching my every move and my eyes would tear up after about 15 minutes of being in a class. It really saps my motivation and concentration. How do I fix this?

Right now I feel like crying and breaking something or someone, or being swallowed by the ground beneath me.

#2 nupi

• 1,532 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:38 AM

Sounds like serious depression (possibly Bipolar if you can survive on 2h of sleep). Go see a professional.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 BioFreak

• 541 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:44 PM

yap sounds bipolar to me too, if the mood swings are this severe... You could try lithium (orotate / aspartate), but its quite possible that low dose lithium will do nothing for you and don't even think about using high dose lithium without a doc and regular bloodwork.

On the bright side, acknowledge that something is fucked up only with your brain chemistry, not with you. A Psychiatrist should be able to help you big time. Do it asap.

Edited by BioFreak, 31 January 2013 - 08:44 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#4 jadamgo

• 701 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:26 PM

2 hours of sleep every other day while feeling awesome, and now feeling like you're drowning in exhaustion and misery, that's as clear-cut as Bipolar Disorder diagnoses get. Unless you were abusing stimulants during that time you were surviving without sleep. If you weren't spun out, it's Bipolar. Like the above posters have said, it's not your fault, it's your genetics. A doctor needs to help you with the chemical imbalance in your brain.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: association, negative, tiredness, depression, anxiety, school

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users