• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Competition Day Stacks? - (physical sport)

sports competition noots stack

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 str1k3r

• 3 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:48 AM

What kind of stack would you guys recommend for competition day?

I have been interested lately in noots and enhancing motivation for my work/productivity, which has led me to this forum. After a lot of reading though I have determined I probably won't start regularly taking any noots or mood altering supplements. Everything seems to eventually build tolerance as your body works to maintain homeostasis so it doesn't seem beneficial long term.

What I do think could be beneficial though would be using stacks short term for various specific reasons. Reasons like the day you take a test, cram sessions leading up to a test, trying to learn a new skill/language in a short period of time and maximizing your retention while cramming. I am currently not involved in any of those activities but I do compete often. So I'm trying to think up a good competition day stack.

Anybody have any thoughts for a competition day stack? The sport is extremely physically demanding, so it can't be anything which will raise my heart rate or be risky for someone who is about to have high heart rates.

Anybody have experience with using supplements/noots while competing?

#2 str1k3r

• Topic Starter
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:55 AM

I'm competing in a few weeks and compete typically 1-2 times a month. I'm interesting in testing this out and reporting back if people are willing to weigh in with suggestions on a stack.

Just to note, I haven't ever taken any noots and currently don't use any supplements. For the most part I have always just stuck to a good diet (Paleo), exercise and sleep.

Helpful Effects?
Anything that helps with energy and endurance obviously
Unsure whether it would be better to be manic tunnel focused or clear mind and calm - Probably would just need to test each and see. So maybe devise a stack for each then plus whatever helps with energy and endurance.

Negative would be anything that cause my heart rate to increase as this would effect my energy/performance and could be dangerous.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 JohnnyP

• 255 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:16 PM

Try some ALCAR, I have seen it used a lot pre workouts.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sports, competition, noots, stack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users