Sunifiram?

sunifiram

• Please log in to reply
1565 replies to this topic

#931 peakplasma

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:19 PM

I would like to know if someone has tried dosing at least 15 mg sunifiram with at least 100 mg armodafinil or 200 mg modafinil. The dosing order would preferably be such that the sunifiram is dosed after the [ar]modafinil has kicked in. If you have done this, please report your doses along with the approximate number of times you have tried this combination. By my experience, I am afraid that this combination is dangerous, but I can't know with some surety without further user reports. If you haven't already done it, I do not recommend that you try this combination. Thanks.

Hmm... I have used sunifiram with +200mg modafinil probably a dozen times with no ill effect.

However, I haven't taken sunifiram for the last 3 weeks; nevertheless, no side effects or anything have lingered - if anything my work performance improved.

I also just had check-up 3 days ago and my MD said I was in excellent health. I'm in my late 20s and it was actually the best test results I've ever had with blood pressure at 120/82 ( I usually get white coat syndrome) and very low cholesterol (but not too low).

It's possible there is a risk but i seem to be doing just fine.

Edited by peakplasma, 07 June 2013 - 08:23 PM.

#932 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:29 PM

I would like to know if someone has tried dosing at least 15 mg sunifiram with at least 100 mg armodafinil or 200 mg modafinil. The dosing order would preferably be such that the sunifiram is dosed after the [ar]modafinil has kicked in. If you have done this, please report your doses along with the approximate number of times you have tried this combination. By my experience, I am afraid that this combination is dangerous, but I can't know with some surety without further user reports. If you haven't already done it, I do not recommend that you try this combination. Thanks.

Hmm... I have used sunifiram with +200mg modafinil probably a dozen times with no ill effect.

You didn't say how much sunifiram. Even I didn't have any problem with 5mg sunifiram + 75mg armodafinil. It's the 15mg sunifiram in this stack that has caused me the persistent side effects.

Edited by Climactic, 07 June 2013 - 08:29 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#933 peakplasma

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:34 PM

You didn't say how much sunifiram. Even I didn't have any problem with 5mg sunifiram + 75mg armodafinil. It's the 15mg sunifiram in this stack that has caused me the persistent side effects.

You're right. I prefer low doses of sunifiram (3-5mg) but the first 2 times I did 10-15mg.

EDIT: I'm not trying to discount what happened to you - I admit this is serious - but maybe we can stumble on a treatment or prophylactic based on my experience which (seemingly) caused no ill effect.

Edited by peakplasma, 07 June 2013 - 08:56 PM.

#934 chris106

• 292 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 10:09 PM

I have in no way the expertise to guess what caused your experience with toxicity, Climactic - but since I too have used Sunifiram in conjunction with Modafinil, I thought I'd let you know.
Actually, there should be a post of me summarizing that experience somewhere back in this thread, must have been around march or april, so you might wanna check it out.

In short summary: I'd been taking up to 20mg Suni a day at that time, for at least about a week, I think. I also took my adaptogen regimen back then, which consisted of Mucuna, Rhodiola and Schisandra ( I think).

Went out with friends to drink that night, and I definetely know I combined at least 20mg of Suni with at least 100mg of Modafinil (might have been Armodafinil, will have to check. Also not these doses at once, but troughout the evening)
I also added the mentioned adaptogens to the mix, and drank alot (whiskey-cola, so caffeine was in there,too)

This resulted in me being very talkative and having a great night - kinda like a mild Ritalin high (I can compare from experience). Nothing more, nothing less.
Also no severe after-effects, except maybe a mild hangover the next day.

Don't know if this helps somehow, but I wish you all the best for finding a solution to your problem! Don't give up, as you know there are a lot of very knowledgeable people here that can help you!

One last thing: This is just anecdotal, but It might be a factor if the Modafinil and/or Armodafinil you were taking was pharma grade or generic. At least with generic Armodafinil (from SUN pharmaceuticals), I get the feeling that it's sketchy as shit... Just a feeling that it's bad for me, and I can't stand it anymore. I did not have these problems with generic Modafinil (also from SUN), though.

Edited by chris106, 07 June 2013 - 10:12 PM.

#935 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 10:27 PM

In short summary: I'd been taking up to 20mg Suni a day at that time, for at least about a week, I think. I also took my adaptogen regimen back then, which consisted of Mucuna, Rhodiola and Schisandra ( I think).

Went out with friends to drink that night, and I definetely know I combined at least 20mg of Suni with at least 100mg of Modafinil (might have been Armodafinil, will have to check. Also not these doses at once, but troughout the evening)
I also added the mentioned adaptogens to the mix, and drank alot (whiskey-cola, so caffeine was in there,too)

This resulted in me being very talkative and having a great night - kinda like a mild Ritalin high (I can compare from experience). Nothing more, nothing less.
Also no severe after-effects, except maybe a mild hangover the next day.

Don't know if this helps somehow, but I wish you all the best for finding a solution to your problem! Don't give up, as you know there are a lot of very knowledgeable people here that can help you!

One last thing: This is just anecdotal, but It might be a factor if the Modafinil and/or Armodafinil you were taking was pharma grade or generic. At least with generic Armodafinil (from SUN pharmaceuticals), I get the feeling that it's sketchy as shit... Just a feeling that it's bad for me, and I can't stand it anymore. I did not have these problems with generic Modafinil (also from SUN), though.

Thanks. I may have to look into various adaptogens to try and treat my condition. The modafinil and armodafinil I was taking were the name brand in the US - they both worked excellently by themselves.

If you divided your 20 mg total sunifiram and/or your [ar]modafinil into multiple small doses over the course of the day, it may have been far safer than dosing a lot at once, especially with regard to sunifiram.

Edited by Climactic, 07 June 2013 - 10:33 PM.

#936 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:11 AM

Only four days ago on June 3, 2013 a new study on Sunifiram was published!

Novel nootropic drug sunifiram enhances hippocampal synaptic efficacy via glycine binding site of N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor

Abstract

Sunifiram is a novel pyrrolidone nootropic drug structurally related to piracetam, which was developed for neurodegenerative disorder like Alzheimer's disease. Sunifiram is known to enhance cognitive function in some behavioral experiments such as Morris water maze task. To address question whether sunifiram affects N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor (NMDAR)-dependent synaptic function in the hippocampal CA1 region, we assessed the effects of sunifiram on NMDAR-dependent long-term potentiation (LTP) by electrophysiology and on phosphorylation of synaptic proteins by immunoblotting analysis. In mouse hippocampal slices, sunifiram at 10 to 100 nM significantly enhanced LTP in a bell-shaped dose-response relationship which peaked at 10 nM. The enhancement of LTP by sunifiram treatment was inhibited by 7-chloro-kynurenic acid (7-ClKN), an antagonist for glycine-binding site of NMDAR, but not by ifenprodil, an inhibitor for polyamine site of NMDAR. The enhancement of LTP by sunifilam was associated with an increase in phosphorylation of α-amino-3-hydroxy-5-methylisozazole-4-propionate receptor (AMPAR) through activation of calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II (CaMKII) and an increase in phosphorylation of NMDAR through activation of protein kinase Cα (PKCα). Sunifiram treatments at 1 to 1000 nM increased the slope of fEPSPs in a dose-dependent manner. The enhancement was associated with an increase in phosphorylation of AMPAR receptor through activation of CaMKII. Interestingly, under the basal condition, sunifiram treatments increased PKCα (Ser-657) and Src family (Tyr-416) activities with the same bell-shaped dose-response curve as that of LTP peaking at 10 nM. The increase in phosphorylation of PKCα (Ser-657) and Src (Tyr-416) induced by sunifiram was inhibited by 7-ClKN treatment. The LTP enhancement by sunifiram was significantly inhibited by PP2, a Src family inhibitor. Finally, when pre-treated with a high concentration of glycine (300 μM), sunifiram treatments failed to potentiate LTP in the CA1 region. Taken together, sunifiram stimulates the glycine-binding site of NMDAR with concomitant PKCα activation through Src kinase. Enhancement of PKCα activity triggers to potentiate hippocampal LTP through CaMKII activation.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 08 June 2013 - 04:12 AM.

• like x 3

#937 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:45 AM

The significance of this new study is that it's the first in the Whole Wide World to find that Sunifiram has NMDA activity.

I have all the other studies so I can say stuff like that without further checking ;)

Though after further rechecking of studies on my drive it appears that at least some conclude indirect NMDA receptor effects.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 08 June 2013 - 04:49 AM.

#938 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 06:40 AM

The significance of this new study is that it's the first in the Whole Wide World to find that Sunifiram has NMDA activity.

I have all the other studies so I can say stuff like that without further checking ;)

Though after further rechecking of studies on my drive it appears that at least some conclude indirect NMDA receptor effects.

Yes, since this study, for what it's worth, I am now coming to believe that my side effects are due to NMDA receptor oversensitization or overexpression, and not so much having to do with the AMPA receptor excesses as I previously believed. Am I on the right track? I know, I'm just speculating either way. I will be reading the studies and testing this new theory with NMDAR (NMDA receptor) affecting drugs as necessary over time. Thanks.

Anyone interested in sunifiram may want to subscribe to this XML feed linked on the PubMed page below:

((Sunifiram[Title]) OR DM-235[Title]) OR DM235[Title]

Edited by Climactic, 08 June 2013 - 06:44 AM.

#939 chris106

• 292 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:20 PM

@ Climactic:
Seems my memory was a bit fuzzy about my experience of mentioned evening, it was actually Armodafinil I combined with Suni, not Modafinil. Just so you can compare better, I'd advice you to check my post from back then - maybe it can be a small help for you to determine the culprit...

Since I don't want to repost the whole thing - It's post # 447, from april 16th in this thread.

Also it's an excellent idea to try to counter meassure with adaptogens. From my experience they are much cleaner and healthier than any chemicals in general!

I wish you all the best and that you feel better soon!

#940 deeptrance

• 267 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 06:54 PM

Sunifiram reaction update:

Climactic and I exchanged some notes and research findings last week in an effort to help one another with our sunifiram issues. My response (reported on pg. 29 and 30) was nowhere near as unpleasant as what he has been going through. I think it's safe to say that sunifiram proved to be anti-Climactic. :cool:

As I reported on May 30th, I had gone a few days without suni and experienced a lot of relief from symptoms. 2 or 3 days later I tried a single 5 mg dose and the effect was almost as powerful, but not as pleasant, as my virgin suni dose. Again my senses, especially hearing, were enhanced. I get a feeling from it like my head contains the world, which is kind of cool but also fairly intense because when the world is inside your head then you can't shut it out. The most unpleasant side effect for me that showed up again was an edginess that made me feel like all my senses were being assaulted. I craved silence, or music of my choosing. The sound of neighbors talking and running their car engines felt violently intrusive. I don't want to live like that!

There is one side effect which has never left me and I haven't mentioned it until now. I feel, especially when I wake up in the morning before I get out of bed, like the veins behind my knees, in my calves and ankles, and all around my feet, have been invaded by tiny worms or Rice Krispies that go snap-crackle-pop. It's a feeling like there are little bubbles popping. This isn't psychosomatic! I checked to be sure and I can easily feel it happening from the outside by placing a finger on one of the more active areas and waiting for it to pop. WTF is going on? It's not painful or even annoying except first thing in the AM when I'm not distracted by other sensations and activities.

It makes intuitive sense that sunifiram and modafanil/armodafinil would not play well together for some people, because modaf. activates histaminergic excitatory nerve pathways and suni activates the glutamatergic system. These 2 systems feed back into one another in ways that aren't well explored in relation to drugs that show these effects. As for the well-known and studied traditional stimulants that show their primary impact on dopaminergic and adrenergic systems, they too show varying degrees of feedback into the glutamatergic excitatory system, and there's no doubt that individual differences play a big role in determining who reacts in what way to each substance alone or in combinations.

A bit of serendipity: Sunifiram has enabled me to take much larger doses of noopept than I had been able to take in the past! Isn't this odd? I was only able to cope with about 10 mg per day of noopept until suni wiped out noopept's side effects. Even now, having taken only a lone 5mg dose of suni in the past 10 days, I'm able to take noopept 30mg twice a day and it's working BETTER than it did before sunifiram. The bad news is that this could indicate that certain chemical sensitivities and neuronal changes could be fairly long-lasting, which isn't something Climactic would want to hear.

The study reported by Isochroma (near top of this page) showing an effect of suni on NMDArs isn't surprising, in light of all the circumstantial evidence we're accumulating. Add to that the evidence that noopept may be protective against glutamatergic excitatory toxicity @ NMDAr sites and we get a more complete picture of how these drugs may fit together.

Edited by deeptrance, 08 June 2013 - 07:07 PM.

#941 Amorphous

• 220 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:51 AM

I'm glad to hear that there are evidence about Sunifiram and noopepet working well together. I usually take sunifiram in the morning and noopept at night to avoid potential conflict. Somehow this arrangement works well for me. I am also taking CILTeP. So far so good.

#942 Raza

• 454 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:10 AM

So the boost on Long Term Potentiation has a bell curve and peaks at 10nM.

Does anybody know how to calculate the kind of dose we'd need to take to get there?
  • like x 5

#943 zongler007

• 12 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:21 PM

Could somebody help me? Whith what another nootropic i can mix my sunifarm to make it more effective, any ideas ?

#944 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:27 PM

Does anybody know how to calculate the kind of dose we'd need to take to get there?

We need the volume of the solution I think.
  • dislike x 1

#945 xsiv1

• 463 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:51 PM

I'm waiting on mine to come in. Says it's in LA now. Looking forward to trying it for sure. Zongler, read the thread, there have been numerous anecdotal reports of people combining it with other compounds to their enjoyment.

#946 Raza

• 454 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:36 PM

We need the volume of the solution I think.

Well, we're the solution. What's the the average total volume of the intracellular + extracellular fluid of a 70kg person, and can we make any educated guesses about bioavailability, the amounts reaching the brain and the percentages likely to be found inside and outside of cells?

#947 ThePhoeron

• 83 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:09 PM

On day 8 of my new stack. The sunifiram seems to stack quite well with piracetam and the epiphany d1s, and it's been very good for programming and writing. Actually some of my most productive and creative times yet. Strangely, I've been sleeping more than usual—about 8 to 9 hours every night instead of my usual 6 hours max—very much unlike some other users have reported with sunifiram. I doubled my piracetam dose on day 5 to 3.2g twice daily, since the overall effects of my stack were fairly mild compared to my original piracetam trial—I also wanted to try out my new capsule machine so I packed 24 800mg capsules of my pure piracetam from new star, so that I could take it without brewing some nasty, cringeworthy potion. I've also lowered my ingestion of caffeine since I don't seem to need it as much, and it seems too easy to go overboard (especially with the caffeine that's already in the Epiphany D1s).

On my next new star order I'm going to get bigger quantities of the raw ingredients—sunifiram, piracetam, oxiracetam. I will be swapping out the aniracetam in the Epiphany D1s for Noopept. I noticed that Boost has all the nutritional supplementation necessary, including zinc and choline, so if I have one of those with my morning stack of only pure racetams and suni, I shouldn't need to use branded concoctions like the EPIQ Piracetam Complex or the Epiphany D1s.

Sadly, I'm still waiting for my diamond scale, the AWS Gemini Pro. I obviously need it to properly weigh my new custom stack of only pure noot ingredients. But this is what I'm thinking for each "OO" capsule, based mostly on various reports I've read here on Longecity and in various clinical trials I've been able to find online:
- 5mg sunifiram
- 5mg noopept
- 150mg oxiracetam
- 600mg piracetam

Two capsules four times daily. "Boost" with morning stack. Coffee as needed—but hoping to eliminate all stimulants from my diet to stave off the inevitable burnout waiting for all programmers.
Total daily doses:
- 40mg sunifiram
- 40mg noopept
- 1.2g oxiracetam
- 4.8g piracetam

Any feedback on this would be wonderful. Particularly, do any of the doses seem too high or low? (for reference, I'm 6' tall and 140lbs, and have a freakishly high metabolism and hefty appetite).

#948 tao95

• 18 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:32 PM

After reading all this the conclusion is that you must avoid this substance by all possible and impossible means.
1. Effect is not permanent - 5 days of euphoria and after that nothing substantial
This can be a sign of brain damage intentionally put by the "developers" into this shit to wash out the remnants of our brains.
2. No dual n-back tests proving better memory and thinking (unlike this substance CILTEP allowed me to immediately come to the 7th level of n-back which I had not been able to reach before)
3. Most of the thread is commerical promo like "i felt this or i felt that". This is just a sign of its psychedelic property. If you have exciting feelings your logical mind is switched off. We call that placebo in a scientific way.
4. What we try to achieve is intensification of the logical (mathematical) part of mind. It does not matter if you operate with words or numbers. Memory is the basis for all this but is not the only thing needed for it. What is needed is improvement of the left hemisphere switched off by the mass culture, upbringing, bad food and drugs, other satanic shit. So -
there no evidence (tests, results) proving improvement of functioning of the left hemisphere. THE RIGHT nootropic MUST PROVIDE improvement or UNBLOCKING of the definite brain areas (in the left hemisphere) responsible for word formation/counting operations. THERE IS NO A SINGLE TEST proving that the substance in question has any positive influence on that. ALL THE TALK IS ABOUT AVAILABILITY OF DIFFERENT CHEMICALS IN THE BODY which ARE SUPPOSED to be improving thinking.

SO - we have a new intentionally harmful drug which was released to the market with the only purpose of further fooling of the naive population waiting for a next miracle.
CONCLUSION:
1. Do the things unblocking your left hemisphere blocked by the satan such as TDCS, meditation (if you know how to do it), dual n-back training, math
2. Take magnesium, CILTEP, piracetam, adderall, omega 3 and 6, optionally choline supplements, vitamins.
3. Ignore further promotions of the substance in question
  • dislike x 12

#949 spookytooth

• 211 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:37 PM

After reading all this the conclusion is that you must avoid this substance by all possible and impossible means.
1. Effect is not permanent - 5 days of euphoria and after that nothing substantial
This can be a sign of brain damage intentionally put by the "developers" into this shit to wash out the remnants of our brains.
2. No dual n-back tests proving better memory and thinking (unlike this substance CILTEP allowed me to immediately come to the 7th level of n-back which I had not been able to reach before)
3. Most of the thread is commerical promo like "i felt this or i felt that". This is just a sign of its psychedelic property. If you have exciting feelings your logical mind is switched off. We call that placebo in a scientific way.
4. What we try to achieve is intensification of the logical (mathematical) part of mind. It does not matter if you operate with words or numbers. Memory is the basis for all this but is not the only thing needed for it. What is needed is improvement of the left hemisphere switched off by the mass culture, upbringing, bad food and drugs, other satanic shit. So -
there no evidence (tests, results) proving improvement of functioning of the left hemisphere. THE RIGHT nootropic MUST PROVIDE improvement or UNBLOCKING of the definite brain areas (in the left hemisphere) responsible for word formation/counting operations. THERE IS NO A SINGLE TEST proving that the substance in question has any positive influence on that. ALL THE TALK IS ABOUT AVAILABILITY OF DIFFERENT CHEMICALS IN THE BODY which ARE SUPPOSED to be improving thinking.

SO - we have a new intentionally harmful drug which was released to the market with the only purpose of further fooling of the naive population waiting for a next miracle.
CONCLUSION:
1. Do the things unblocking your left hemisphere blocked by the satan such as TDCS, meditation (if you know how to do it), dual n-back training, math
2. Take magnesium, CILTEP, piracetam, adderall, omega 3 and 6, optionally choline supplements, vitamins.

So it's not just evil scientists but also satan? This is getting better and better...
Why are there so many conspiracy theorists on this board nowadays?

#950 Dissolvedissolve

• 200 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:52 PM

Total daily doses:
- 40mg sunifiram
- 40mg noopept
- 1.2g oxiracetam
- 4.8g piracetam

Any feedback on this would be wonderful. Particularly, do any of the doses seem too high or low? (for reference, I'm 6' tall and 140lbs, and have a freakishly high metabolism and hefty appetite).

Your sunifiram and noopept dosages seem high. I'd reduce sunifiram to ~10 mg daily and noopept to 10-20 mg. I have had the best results with noopept in relatively low dosages - higher doses induce brain fog generally. For sunifiram, I'm just going off others' experiences.
  • like x 1

#951 golden1

• 681 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:57 PM

CONCLUSION:

lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl don't take this but take adderall! silly developers, coding our molecules to wash our brains!

In conclusion:
you're a troll or just plain delusional.

#952 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:41 PM

CONCLUSION:

It's Satan's fault! Seems legit...
Not sure if troll or just going full retard...
It's up to you to get rid of this junk food, MSM, mass culture habit, Satan has nothing to do with it, you clearly decided to get rid of this way of life so what's the problem?
Some people will always stay in that state of mind because they don't think it causes them troubles but maybe one day they will find an healthier path for themselves... or not, you can enlighten people but not force them to do anything.

As for sunifiram, you're going too far, it has been studied, not thoroughsly though but it has been studied.
I've used it full time at 20mg doses for around 2 weeks non-stop and now it's been nearly a month I stopped and I haven't noticed any damage.
The only danger with sunifiram is excitotoxicity which is the same danger encountered with racetams.
Excitotoxicity can be countered easily : take NAC, vitamin C, selegiline in low doses, vitamin E, magnesium and don't take caffeine, calcium, MSG and you'll annihilate any risk of excitotoxicity
The only adverse effects seen here were two people, one who took an insane dose of caffeine, another who mixed up several stimulants with sunifiram, for all the others no major toxicity was detected...

#953 ThePhoeron

• 83 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:56 PM

Total daily doses:
- 40mg sunifiram
- 40mg noopept
- 1.2g oxiracetam
- 4.8g piracetam

Your sunifiram and noopept dosages seem high. I'd reduce sunifiram to ~10 mg daily and noopept to 10-20 mg. I have had the best results with noopept in relatively low dosages - higher doses induce brain fog generally. For sunifiram, I'm just going off others' experiences.

Thanks. I'll adjust the per capsule doses accordingly—as a programmer I can't afford brain fog. Maybe before making a whole batch of capsules, I'll make a small test batch to try out the stack at the upper end and see if it causes brain fog or not.

#954 xsiv1

• 463 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:31 PM

Man, at the rate this thread is growing and the little time I have, I'll probably miss something. I've read to page 23, and this is my 3rd day giving phenylpiracetam a shot. Today I went up to 50mgs and felt a wee bit racey. Are there any similarities between phenylpiracetam and sunifiram in terms of 'feelings' experienced within the first 2-3 hours after dosing? I fully intend on reading the rest of the thread before I try my batch that's apparently still in LA. I'm leaning towards an initial dose of 5-8 mgs.

#955 xsiv1

• 463 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:47 AM

Lol at above Satanic conclusions. L-theanine is also said to combat glutamate excess and is actually a nice compound especially when combined with caffeine and used sporadically to avoid tolerance. There is no risk of dependence.
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#956 Hope47

• 110 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:40 AM

Is there any non responder?

#957 DamnedOwl

• 120 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:50 AM

Is there any non responder?

I'm not altogether convinced that I'm a responder, or much of one anyway.

I took it for about a week at 10mg three times daily, and then at about 5mg two times daily for a few days and didn't experience anything that was clearly noticeable. I even (stupidly) took 50mg in isolation one time and still got nothing.

That was about a month ago, and I haven't been taking it since. I plan to give it another go in the future at some point - especially at sub-5mg doses.
  • like x 1

#958 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:36 AM

I'm waiting till my sunifiram arrive from USPS shipping, but i wan't to know : I'm a very very bad responder to modafinil and pramiracetam they gave me some teeeeeeeerrible bad side-effects, do you think that sunifiram should give me such bad effects ?

#959 Suirsuss

• 49 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:56 PM

only thing to do for that crazy troll or fool is not respond. Yes I'm being hypocritical .
just make sure to read the sign:

Don't feed the trolls!
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#960 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:18 PM

+1!

IIRC, niner has provided estimations on this sort of calculation in the past. You may want to contact him about it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sunifiram

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users