* * * * - 11 votes

Sunifiram?

sunifiram

• Please log in to reply
1565 replies to this topic

#1411 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:33 PM

Not sure but I don't seem to feel that reduced speed and no others have reported it.

#1412 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:27 PM

Oh baby this stuff is stroooong.
Much better on me than the CILTEP stack which was destroying my short term memory. It was not efficious on the long term too. But to be honest I knew that this combo wouldn't work for me since I had this unexplainable feeling, and my long-term memory is already extra-ordinary.

This morning I've took my 4th dose of afobazole, piracetam BID and I've just drop some mg of sunifiram. At beggining it makes me slightly sleepy, but nothing compared to other stuff. Now I feel good and my working memory had never been so good, I upped to the first time to 5back easily.
I feel that there's is some overload on my brain but almost anything do that on me. I get this anxious tiredness with most of the supps including Ritalin and modafinil huh. Afobazol is maybe the way for me to get stuff work and done.

I have tried suni 3 month ago with no success though., I'll uptade to tell you what happens;

I'm currently on
-3.6 G Piracetam TID
-5 mg Sunifiram BID
-Afobazol 10mg TID
-Propranolol 10mg OD
-Taurine 1-3g BID

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#1413 Lucid_Reality

• 43 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:53 PM

Did you take the sunifiram on its own 3 month's ago? Is it that you are now including it in a stack that you think it is having good effects?

#1414 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

mmm to be honest I don't have good effects.. I think this is too stimulating for my brain, I end up each time with headaches and kind of a fog. But the stack is really important when you try something. The more important In my opinion is to try everything on it's own and then you build a stack it's harder to make than say (especially when you have 50 supps at home lol) but this is the right way to achieve something

I think if you are not really anxious depressed or have some kind of mild mental issue or you are physiologically not responder, noots are great.

#1415 therein

• 226 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:22 PM

Oh baby this stuff is stroooong.
Much better on me than the CILTEP stack which was destroying my short term memory. It was not efficious on the long term too. But to be honest I knew that this combo wouldn't work for me since I had this unexplainable feeling, and my long-term memory is already extra-ordinary.

This morning I've took my 4th dose of afobazole, piracetam BID and I've just drop some mg of sunifiram. At beggining it makes me slightly sleepy, but nothing compared to other stuff. Now I feel good and my working memory had never been so good, I upped to the first time to 5back easily.
I feel that there's is some overload on my brain but almost anything do that on me. I get this anxious tiredness with most of the supps including Ritalin and modafinil huh. Afobazol is maybe the way for me to get stuff work and done.

I have tried suni 3 month ago with no success though., I'll uptade to tell you what happens;

I'm currently on
-3.6 G Piracetam TID
-5 mg Sunifiram BID
-Afobazol 10mg TID
-Propranolol 10mg OD
-Taurine 1-3g BID

Very interesting stack. Are you suffering from social anxiety? How has your experience been with Afobazol?

Sunifiram seems to make my Social Anxiety worse. It makes me spaced out and dissociated.

#1416 Lucid_Reality

• 43 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:30 PM

Hmmn, I found piracetam to help my anxiety problems if anything. It certainly didn't make it worse. I know suny is a ram but, I'm going to try it in a few day's anyway.

At the moment I'm trying to get my system free of everything. Caffein is prooving hardest to avoid. I love coffee through the day.

#1417 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:04 AM

hmmm Suni is real strong, this evening I was clearly "over-someting"(which is disconcerting, Since I'm pretty sure I dosed it at less than 1/200 of the my 1g meaning I've taken less than 5mg) ending-up smoking a micro-joint, then culpabilizing because I try to stop for some very very important exam..
But to be honest this was a instructive experience. Just before passing-in (sleep) I experienced some vivid thinking of the same kind that I use to have a bit younger when I was a daily smoker. Those orgasmic abstract vivid thinking..
I fall asleep VERY fast. Then I woke up now at 2am in a VERY GOOD SHAPE. It's a shame I have to wait next day to feel good when I take something.. And I'm pretty sure that in the morning I'll be tired as hell.

Mot everything provoke in me a kind of terrible restlessness because of my inability to think CLEARLY. I must be different than most of nootropics users. Considering my mental abitlities now, I feel great, it still a bit delisiuonnal as I tried some N-back with no great success or improvement, but it's because I don't care. The most important is that I have a full control on my mind an that's pretty funny, I write whitout any feeling of irritability which is pretty rare.
I suffer of GAD incresead by a "binge" of modafinil, last year. We can say that my original issue was a strong social anxiety though. (Paradoxally I used to be So social though²)

Concerning afobazol, hard to say. So subtle but I like the fact that there is apparently no side effects at all, I mean you don't feel anything fogging your mind that enoughly rare to note it. it's still very hard to discern it from the placebo in regard of anxiety
I'm still optimistic, I've felt some improvement in my depression, and I feel nothing harming in this. I must give it a serious 4 week trial. I'll let you know of course of any news.
See ya brotherS.

#1418 Lucid_Reality

• 43 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:18 AM

So your a fan of sunifiram?

How much/long are you planning to use it? considering the exotoxicity scare pages back.
It didn't stop me from making an order but, I am questioning how long I will take it for. I imagine it will be hard to stay away if I get results like isochroma has.

#1419 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:49 AM

No not fan at all. I told you, if I had this great effect easily of being able to be "the true myself" that last 5 min I'll be certainly the biggest fan of all time. But this feeling is so rare and followed by restlesness, terrible fatigue, anxiety depression. I think that my system is really harsh, it doesn't want anything in me (I can't drink coffee and react too hasardously to thing) When I woke up, I was so energic and happy. Able to modelise in space quite anything which is really rare! Compared to my 99 of time state, where I can't see anything in 3D since it irritate me, to think, to speak, to live.
It's maybe my brain protecting me of an endless mania, because I'm really hyper and my brain can't stand it (and it's not eased by chronic depression and permanent anxiety) but really I hate this feeling of having an emptyness in my chest with this inability to speak aaark I wish I could be myself all the time, or at least I wish I could be in peace since I have to most important exam of my life in january and It's very hard to study most of the time..............

To tell you, I don't know if it's overstimulation but tabacco makes me so sleepy. Can't explain those thing lol

Edited by Babychris, 04 October 2013 - 12:51 AM.

#1420 Lucid_Reality

• 43 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:53 PM

In regards to tobbaco, Have you tried or considered using a vapourizer? I am a big fan of vaping e-liquid for health reasons. I know some people find it hard to make the switch but I had no difficulty at all.

May be worth a try.

#1421 Lucid_Reality

• 43 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:19 PM

Has everyone ceased using sunifiram? Isochroma? Mine is due any day now hopefully.

#1422 free10

• 152 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:40 PM

Has everyone ceased using sunifiram? Isochroma? Mine is due any day now hopefully.

I am still using it every so often but was using it daily for months with Noopept.

#1423 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:41 PM

Strange idea - ceased? Relying on it to this day.

Sleep requirement is still 5.5 hours - maintaining from the lifetime old of 8.5 hours.

SUNIFIREX: TAKES A LICKING AND KEEPS ON TICKING.
  • like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#1424 xsiv1

• 463 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:03 PM

I don't know about sleep hacking, not that it was what you were after Iso. Not in the first place I mean. So many metabolic, CNS, and musculoskeletal processes rely on adequate recuperation and repair that occur only during sleep really. Unfortunately, since we had our first when I was nearing my mid thirties, I can only manage 7 hrs no matter what I do lol. Curious though, have you had any blood work done since your Sunifiram dosing. Particularly blood sugar? Of course, I don't want to forgo the idea of potential naps. Naps can help tremendously. Oh how I used to love them. The odd Sunday, I can get one in. Nowadays though, I seem to awake from one grumpy. Fml. If I get less than 6, I'm grumpy too. No nootropic helps me at that point. Those days CILTEP and 50-100mgs of Modafinil do. Sorry, rambling.

Edited by xsiv1, 10 October 2013 - 09:09 PM.

#1425 Lucid_Reality

• 43 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:06 PM

I can't wait to get mine. Got some coming from NSN. The tracking has stopped reporting updates at San Fransisco airport on the 4th October. It's a little annoying not knowing when it'll arrive precisely. Need to make sure someone's constantly looking out to sign for it.
It's always tends to be a lot more expensive ordering from America but I always put my faith in the company's that the fine people here order from.
I have 5g coming and I will be sure to update this thread with my experiences.

#1426 Lucid_Reality

• 43 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

I am still using it every so often but was using it daily for months with Noopept.

what are your reason's for ceasing regular use? The scare, or does it have little affect on you?

#1427 free10

• 152 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:48 PM

what are your reason's for ceasing regular use? The scare, or does it have little affect on you?

What scare LOL For one, I seemed to improve while doing both, and after awhile there seemed to be less reason to do both of them daily as long as I am running sharp and motivated to get things done. Also my supplier on Ebay I like and had ordered from seemed to run out for awhile, so I wanted to stretch out my supplies over time. I seem to get a better effect out of Noopept too. On a side note I had some very old Piracetam 800mg tablets from 2000 left, from Libertarian Solutions Hong Kong, and one of those with them seem to be a plus too. If I had noticed anything bad I would have reported it here.

Edited by free10, 10 October 2013 - 09:50 PM.

#1428 ThePhoeron

• 83 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:59 PM

I was washing out of all noots while waiting for the coluracetam to arrive at NSN. So far I've stacked the coluracetam with oxiracetam and noopept, with great results. Tomorrow I will be adding sunifiram back to the mix, and can report back here as well as the coluracetam thread.

#1429 Adaptogen

• 772 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:02 PM

I don't know about sleep hacking, not that it was what you were after Iso. Not in the first place I mean. So many metabolic, CNS, and musculoskeletal processes rely on adequate recuperation and repair that occur only during sleep really. Unfortunately, since we had our first when I was nearing my mid thirties, I can only manage 7 hrs no matter what I do lol. Curious though, have you had any blood work done since your Sunifiram dosing. Particularly blood sugar? Of course, I don't want to forgo the idea of potential naps. Naps can help tremendously. Oh how I used to love them. The odd Sunday, I can get one in. Nowadays though, I seem to awake from one grumpy. Fml. If I get less than 6, I'm grumpy too. No nootropic helps me at that point. Those days CILTEP and 50-100mgs of Modafinil do. Sorry, rambling.

I have a similar conception as this. It seems that naturally requiring less sleep is something that comes with age. Likely depending on how much growth is taking place, both in the brain and body. I think that requiring more sleep may be a good thing (excluding chronic fatigue, depression, etc) At least this is what i tell myself to justify my 10/hr a day sleeping habits. Sleep for muscle growth, memory encoding, creativity, and increased production of myelin.
Just because your brain tells you it is not fatigued does not mean that you really require less sleep. It also seems likely that more sleep would be required in the case of taking an anabolic such as dianabol.

Edited by Adaptogen, 10 October 2013 - 10:05 PM.

#1430 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:22 PM

For what it's worth, I will add that I use 100-200mg modafinil to lower my sleep requirements to <=6h on weekdays. It is an FDA approved and extensively studied drug and IMO a far wiser choice for this purpose than sunifiram. Technically, it just helps eliminate daytime drowsiness, some of which I have anyway independent of how much I slept at night. It does this without affecting the heart rate much. A downside is that a stimulant like modafinil can significantly add to anxiety sometimes. For safety, remember never to combine modafinil with sunifiram, as they are both synergistic glutamatergics, even though the combo has been reported to be side-effect free in some users in this thread. Oh and I still have my nasty side effects from this combo.

Edited by Climactic, 10 October 2013 - 10:25 PM.

#1431 Lucid_Reality

• 43 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:41 AM

The scare I was mentioning was pages back regarding cancer. This thread was very lively with people's experiances until someone (I want to say climactic but I can't remember) mentioned about a link to brain tumour's and the fact that someone keeps deleting the cancer remarks from the wikipedia entry on sunifiram.
I was asuming that that was the reason why this thread had gone so quiet. It had scared people off.
It didn't stop me from placing an order as I believe the chance is small and there were no adverse results in animal testing but who knows.
Isochroma is having no problems and he has been a regular user from the start. Well he got his a little later than others but I believe he would have bought sooner if his personal financial situation had permitted.
It does surprise me a little how some will purchase these substances without even reading a thread like this all the way through. IMHO, it has to be the least amount of research one must do. There are some extremely intelligent people here that do alot of research before trying nootropics.
You can get a summary of what they learned by reading there contributions. you learn a lot in the process as well.
  • like x 1

#1432 free10

• 152 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:49 AM

The scare I was mentioning was pages back regarding cancer. This thread was very lively with people's experiances until someone (I want to say climactic but I can't remember) mentioned about a link to brain tumour's and the fact that someone keeps deleting the cancer remarks from the wikipedia entry on sunifiram.
I was asuming that that was the reason why this thread had gone so quiet. It had scared people off.
It didn't stop me from placing an order as I believe the chance is small and there were no adverse results in animal testing but who knows.
Isochroma is having no problems and he has been a regular user from the start. Well he got his a little later than others but I believe he would have bought sooner if his personal financial situation had permitted.
It does surprise me a little how some will purchase these substances without even reading a thread like this all the way through. IMHO, it has to be the least amount of research one must do. There are some extremely intelligent people here that do alot of research before trying nootropics.
You can get a summary of what they learned by reading there contributions. you learn a lot in the process as well.

I was taking them months or years before that one came along. Maybe it is the caffeine giving people cancers, along with other things. It is a very complicate subject.

http://www.jpost.com...r-genome-328421

#1433 Lucid_Reality

• 43 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:21 AM

No not caffeine and sunifiram has only been purchased since around may this year.
You need to read all this thread to understand or skim read it till you find what I'm on about.

#1434 Geoffrey

• 218 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:02 PM

For safety, remember never to combine modafinil with sunifiram, as they are both synergistic glutamatergics, even though the combo has been reported to be side-effect free in some users in this thread. Oh and I still have my nasty side effects from this combo.

I don't usually co-administer sunifiram and r-modafinil, but I do quite regularly take a small amount of the latter (30mg) mid-afternoon on a day when I've had a dose of the former (3-5mg) in the morning. It helps to keep me going much like a cup of coffee, only with a smoother let-down curve. Sunifiram seems (for me) to temper modafinil's side effects of poor memory and that "tip-of-the-tongue" feeling when conversing.

For what it's worth, I've discovered that controlling the side-effects of sunifiram on longer-term administration (ear-sinus stuffiness, and mild headache) is quite easy for me now if, and only if, I take regular doses of choline bitartrate at regular intervals throughout the day. It seems that sunifiram "burns up" endogenous choline at a much faster rate than I have experienced with any other -racetam or -raceram.

I should perhaps also say that although I don't think sunifiram is addictive, the effects of coming off its clarity and sense of well-being make you want to go straight back on it. So I guess that is actually one definition of addictive (self-reinforcing?). Don't get me wrong -- I have actually gone cold-turkey on it twice now for periods of several weeks, since first starting, with minimal effects other than a day of feeling sub-optimal and morose, but I don't find that I *want* to stop.

#1435 golden1

• 681 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:14 PM

the thing is if cancer is what one is worried about, well... it isn't going to be obvious right away, so really a few people on this board who take sunifiram not being diagnosed with cancer is not really evidence of much. also, I don't believe they did animal tests regarding safety or for any period of time that would establish safety.

The "cancer thing" isn't why I stopped taking it personally, I just realized I probably shouldnt be testing a chemical on myself that has barely even been tested on animals. especially taking it routinely like most nootropics, the risk seems much greater than the reward personally.
  • like x 1

#1436 andrea23

• 82 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:46 AM

is possible antagonize the effect of sunifiram? Which substance cand do it?

#1437 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:15 PM

Nothing.

I've tried high doses of MXE on Sunifiram and it hardly works even in heroic doses (100mg+).

It was possible that NMDA antagonists could lower the rate of activation but they are so weak in comparison to Sunifiram. They are a joke.

Oh, and by raising subpar NMDA receptor activation, Sunfiram is a cure for schizophrenia by its positive allosteric modulation of the NMDA glycine site. NMDA antagonists cause acute psychosis by decreasing NMDA activation which causes a cascade of other effects.

See my post here in this thread for more details:

http://www.longecity...260#entry599286

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 15 October 2013 - 02:19 PM.

#1438 andrea23

• 82 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

i need to "neutralize" a specific effect of the sunifiram, old memories that became too much vivid even thought i don't take it since june... :sad:

Edited by andrea23, 15 October 2013 - 06:09 PM.

#1439 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:26 PM

i need to "neutralize" a specific effect of the sunifiram, old memories that became too much vivid even thought i don't take it since june... :sad:

It's hard to say, but try discontinuing all multivitamins, omega 3, choline, and protein supplements for a week and see if it matters - basically anything that may help improve memory. You can also try long-acting NMDAR-antagonist drugs (e.g. acamprosate), non-addictive gabaergic drugs, etc. in appropriate doses so they're active 24x. If these fail, there's chronic marijuana, maybe.

Edited by Climactic, 15 October 2013 - 06:26 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#1440 andrea23

• 82 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:38 PM

The problem is, where buy those drugs (memantine, acamprosate etc.)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sunifiram

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users