Sunifiram?

sunifiram

• Please log in to reply
1565 replies to this topic

#211 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 09:59 PM

Took 14mg at 2:00p.

The chrome on the sink handles looks so shiny just like from Oxiracetam. Colours are more saturated.

The peaceful feeling is still there and the clock is about 40% faster which indictes slowdown but other circumstances may be causing it or contributing.

To verify these effects I will be testing 100mg soon.

The slightly empty mind and shiny chrome also remind me of Aniracetam.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 05 April 2013 - 10:01 PM.

#212 zeroskater6979

• 116 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:18 PM

Be careful with that 100mg dose. you might be pushing it a bit far
  • like x 2

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#213 megatron

• 608 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:24 PM

I hope to receive the drug this week. Do you think loading up on MSG (glutamate) prior to taking it could help the effects?

#214 Dissolvedissolve

• 200 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:25 PM

Be careful with that 100mg dose. you might be pushing it a bit far

If you keep in mind the poster's history, it shouldn't be much of a surprise. Obviously, it's a bit dangerous, especially with a chemical with literally no history of human testing.
  • like x 2

#215 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:31 PM

uh uh don't worry guys it's Isochroma...

#216 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:51 PM

I'm not so sure about this stuff. Took 8mg when I woke up and the limited effects seem very strange. As I was reading online earlier today I noticed the text on the screen looked like it was slanting up towards the right. Then I realized the entire screen looked warped, as if it were being pulled ever so slightly into the upper right corner.

I closed each eye and the distortion was only present when both eyes were open. I started feeling a bit anxious, probably due to the unexpected visual effect and got up and took a shower.

No visual enhancement that I've noticed. If anything things seem a bit more separated from consciousness. It's a bit too early to make a decision on this one, but I won't be experimenting with anything over 10mg.
  • like x 1

#217 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:58 PM

Now for the debriefing.

At 11:42a I noticed while sweeping the floor that my palms were warm and sweaty.......
......[excessive quoted text deleted]........
Overall visual dynamic range in chroma seems to have increased by about 20% while luma range by only about 10%.

Overreaction much?

Edited by manic_racetam, 05 April 2013 - 10:59 PM.

#218 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:18 PM

I like pushing things to the max :)

Nonetheless, it looks like I might be buying 10g Adrafinil from johnsonlaboratories1 too.

Must combat the daytime sleepiness-monster without caffeine or amphetamines - despite getting enough sleep at night.

My high hopes of a stimulatory experience - fuelled by others' reports - have died a fast death like dogs in a presser-grinder upon actual dosing. This inverse-to-expected reaction confirms the non-placebic nature of the experience.

Also, it's weird but typing is different on Sunifiram. I have to type out each letter and make more mistakes.

It's a strange drug. Like an archback-blackcat howling in the dark of night on a black iron fire escape attached to the old redbrick tenements of New York city. I like strange things for a while and so I want to see how much stranger it becomes. More molecules to make the effects stand out in vivid clarity against the moonlit night.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 05 April 2013 - 11:19 PM.

#219 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:23 PM

The smooth shinyness of Sunifiram is not like the psychotic plastic-shinyness of high-dose DXM nor is it like the rounded liquidity of a benzodiazepine (only one experience on that class and in a hospital before emergency surgery but the record is clear).

#220 Dissolvedissolve

• 200 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:44 PM

Also, it's weird but typing is different on Sunifiram. I have to type out each letter and make more mistakes.

That's very interesting. I actually get that same effect with noopept - at least when first dosing it at the start of a cycle, since the acute effects quickly subside. In the instance of noopept, it's easy to speculate that the acute inhibition of cognition facilitates a long-term improvement. (I find it productive in the long-term but counterproductive in the short-term.)

#221 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:52 PM

My ideas too - which is why I will continue until it's all used up. Promise not to flush.

#222 chris106

• 292 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 12:05 AM

Wow.... my Sunifiram (from NSN) should arrive tomorrow, maybe on monday. This thread is what made me want to order it in the first place, but Isochromas' and Manics' reactions allmost have me second guessing now... >_<'
Maybe a few of the participants in this thread, who have weird or undesired effects from Suni, could elaborate on what else they are stacking it on top? Cause it seems to me that most who take just the Suni alone have very good effects...?

Also, I'll try Nefiracetam tomorrow for the first time, and I guess adding TWO new, somewhat potent and not well known racetams to my stack AT ONCE probably wouldn't be such a brilliant idea?
Oh, and by the way, I've read all there is about Nefi on this board, so I'm well aware of the potential risks - and the fact that Nefi shouldn't be dosed too high or taken for a prolonged period of time... ;)

PS: Killer deal on the Adrafinil, Isochroma!
From my experience though, generic Modafinil or Armodafinil work a little stronger and more directly, since Adrafinil is a pro-drug and has to be metabolized in the liver first. Sadly, Moda and Armoda aren't available in Bulk-Powder form, so they would be more expensive, of course.

Edited by chris106, 06 April 2013 - 12:16 AM.

#223 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 12:38 AM

place, but Isochromas' and Manics' reactions allmost have me second guessing now... >_<'
Maybe a few of the participants in this thread, who have weird or undesired effects from Suni, could elaborate on what else they are stacking it on top? Cause it seems to me that most who take just the Suni alone have very good effects...?

I'm currently not taking anything besides cimetidine and acyclovir. I've had a pretty long wash-out period before trying the sunifiram. I'm [trying to be] cautious with the stuff and I agree that it's a pretty strange experience so far.

Edited by manic_racetam, 06 April 2013 - 12:39 AM.

#224 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 12:39 AM

Yeah, I'm poor so I searched for cheapest prices around - if it works I might even add Adrafinil to the Racetam Prices list.

Here are the discussions which decided me against purchasing CH/NTB's Adrafinil:

Reddit: Fake Adrafinil from Cerebral Health:

"I'm fairly certain that Cerebral Health is selling fake Adrafinil powder. I ended up getting 50g from them after trying out smaller quantities from another supplier.

The powder CH sent me was pure white in color and odorless as opposed to light-pink and sulfur smelling like the powder I'd gotten from other suppliers and as described in:

Milgram, N. W., Callahan, H. and Siwak, C. (1999), Adrafinil: A Novel Vigilance Promoting Agent. CNS Drug Reviews, 5: 193–212

Whatever they sent me definitely was not Adrafinil. 600mg of their powder had absolutely no effect on me, whereas 200-300mg from my other supplier is very noticeable.

I sent back the powder last week but I am still waiting for them to issue me a refund.

Has anyone else ordered Adrafinil from CH and had a similar experience?

I just wanna give people the heads up about CH's Adrafinil before they get ripped off."

Reddit: Adrafinil not working:

"I bought some Adrafinil from CerebrealHealth one week ago and I must say that I am really disappointed. Tried taking it empty stomach, full stomach...Also been trying all the possible doses -- 300,400,500,600,800mg - none of them which actually have done something.

Anyone had positive experience with this substance...? Is it really just a crappy substance or is it just CerebralHealth who sells bunk shit?"

And on this very forum too:

Longecity: Cerebral Health Adrafinil:

"Their Adrafinil powder is fine, bleach-white and odorless... rather than chunky, lightly tinted with a faint wafting sulfur smell. Also, its effects seem to be somewhat less potent than other Adrafinil sources.

I don't believe it is fair to conclude it is fake but there is something slightly unusual about the Adrafinil from CH.

Can anyone chime in with some information? Is this just an unusual synthesis or an unlucky batch?
"

Negative feedbacks (the only two - and both for Adrafinil) on Cerebral Health's eBay Feedback Profile.

Two negative feedbacks for Adrafinil on NootraBioLabs' eBay Feedback Profile too.
Worse, that's out of twelve total negative feedbacks for an entire year!
Even worse, that's out of a total of 1,701 total feedbacks for that year!
That makes negative feedbacks for just one product - Adrafinil - out of more than 38 different products they sell - not counting different sized lots of the same product - at 16% of all NTB's negative feedbacks!

Compare johnsonlaboratories1: zero negative feedbacks and twelve positive feedbacks for Adrafinil :)

The choice quickly becomes logical given available evidence.

Meanwhile: shovelled 139mg Sunifiram + 5g Piracetam into yea olde gullet @ 5:00p PST on the dot.

My weight is 60kg (132 lbs.) so this is 2.32 mg/kg.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 06 April 2013 - 12:46 AM.

#225 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:04 AM

Now 6:00p PST.

No difference in effects from 10mg or 14mg to report but typing is faster and head seems to be clearer but the clock is still running fast and typing errors are still apparent.

#226 MizTen

• 261 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:17 AM

...Also, it's weird but typing is different on Sunifiram. I have to type out each letter and make more mistakes.

Yes, that was one of the very pronounced "deficits" on Day 2 for me.

#227 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:21 AM

Thanks for the info - did the effect decrease or disappear?

It's now 6:20p and I notice no extra effects so it seems high-dosing is a waste of material and money.

#228 MizTen

• 261 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:36 AM

The spastic typing effect disappeared, only lasted for a few hours when it was pronounced. But some of it was evident on the following day.

I think high dosing is not helpful, and your plan scares me a bit. Please be careful. But I'm guessing that cycling with the appropriate parameters might work well.

This sounds utterly ridiculous, but I am thinking that maybe sunifiram may have more profound effects when you are doing something "fun" that is just a little outside of your ordinary daily routine. Obviously, that is different things for different people, but the external positive stimulus may be an important factor. Maybe it was named "SUN"ifiram for good reason. I had the best effect when the sun was out. But then the sun being out is just a little outside my ordinary daily routine, on the Pacific Northwest coast of North America. Ha ha! Always camped in the rain! Being splattered with mud is normal here.

Edited by MizTen, 06 April 2013 - 02:15 AM.

#229 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:56 AM

Rain here too - BC Wet Coast.

As of now the 139mg seems to be working nicely - my budget will allow a maximum of 55mg x 6 per day - every three hours.

That's how I calculate my doses - monthly budget/30/6.

There's another effect that I notice now - my typing's improving but it's not my typing.

Someone else is typing. The sounds are crystal-clear clicks. I noticed it on 10mg too.

I'm OK with it for now - it's the strangest kind of dissociation I've ever felt.

Except that I don't feel it but the sounds reveal it.

#230 MizTen

• 261 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:13 AM

I hope to receive the drug this week. Do you think loading up on MSG (glutamate) prior to taking it could help the effects?

Personally I wouldn't do that. MSG is a neurotoxin for some. A clean, unaltered state with some nourishing foods and hydration beforehand make more sense, IMO.

#231 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:43 AM

Agreed.

#232 emckai

• 131 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:15 AM

I'll try out Sunifiram tomorrow morning!

#233 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:17 AM

OK, Sunifiram is amazing!

The undeniable increase in colour saturation is way beyond Piracetam!

Plus it's peaceful and I notice a bright cheeryness and openness and I want to do more stuff like I haven't since I took Coluracetam last month!

It's amazing.

Oh, and there's no paradoxical n-curve dropoff in FX at 139mg, but it's just like hidosing Piracetam - it starts working quicker and stronger :)

So I calculated that I can afford max 10,000mg/month, or 333mg/day, or 55mg x 6 per day - one dose every three hours which is my gold standard for my current and historical racetam regimes.

But the real test lies ahead because I'm also stacking it with 5g x 6/day of Piracetam.

The question now is: how well can it work alone?

The answer will take 1-2 weeks - but I have brain problems which is perfect because the truth will be revealed in maximum two weeks.

I will settle on 55mg doses - next one is now, 8:00p PST :) :)

No more piracetam for 1-2 weeks or until conclusive syndromatology manifests.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 06 April 2013 - 03:17 AM.

#234 emckai

• 131 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:23 AM

Wait.. Isochroma, you're taking 10x the amount of Sunifiram? Man, that's going to be expensive!

#235 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:31 AM

Besides the general colour saturation increase and increased shinyness on chromed surfaces, the other standard self-test I have developed after working with new racetams for so many years is the edge test.

Looking at high-contrast edges of things.

The higher racetams show it more than the lower ones.

Coluracetam shows a very strong edge effect - reported by others also and verified by me. High-contrast areas and edges are enhanced, with the brightness and also intensity difference boldened.

There is also an obvious edge effect caused by Sunifiram. However, instead of promoting highly attention-getting bright areas, it instead highlights a sub-effect I call the fine-edge effect.

Much like some of the really smart image-sharpening algorithms like WarpSharp, narrow lines and high-contrast gaps like in doorways show fine edges. It's hard to explain but likely due to the general contrast enhancement - double-sided edges become so much sharper. That's the difference between the fine-edge effect and the regular edge effect - the fine type is shown by enhancements to double-sided edges (like black lines or gaps against a light background), while the regular edge effect occurs on a single-contrast-transition gradient. The two are not mutex however.

And the heart: Aniracetam, Coluracetam and Sunifiram are the only racetams that have a heart. They generate a kind, peaceful texture to consciousness that could also be described as pro-social but it's far more than that. However, the sludgy side-effects of Aniracetam along with its low nootropic capacity limit the intelligence multiplier to the heart effect which prevents its full development. Like luminance, its intensity is the carrier for the other dimension of colour but by itself it is achromatic and dimensionless and thus alone unbalanced but together with the numerous qualitatives it provides them the energy to exist.

It is also becoming apparent that my ability to understand and come to large-scale synthetic conclusions and express them has increased significantly since the first dose of Sunifiram this morning. There may be enormous power awaiting within this molecule.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 06 April 2013 - 03:55 AM.

#236 MizTen

• 261 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:43 AM

Yeah, the edge place is also where shamans go to travel to new worlds beyone their "ordinary" outside- the-body travels. You gotta be careful when when the edges start popping out at you! :-D Joking, but not exactly.

The color contrast in that painting I was looking at while taking sunifiram was only one of the effects after it had pretty much worn off, or so I thought...

Uhh...All I can say is don't mess your brain up. Please. Low dose is always smarter, at least for me, anyway. Not that my sunifiram dose was all that low, but your's is kinda beyond the beyond, We're all different...

Less is more, usually :unsure:

#237 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:43 AM

As for colour enhancement, I feel the need to be clear: the most enhancement so far has been in the warm region - the wonderful oranges and yellows really stand out! That includes the warm 3000K and 2700K compact and circline fluorescents in the washroom - whose edges also show the unigradient edge-effect - though when returning to my room illuminated solely by daylight and 6500K compact fluorescents with their strong aquamarine emission line I was also impressed by the increased perceptivity of colour saturation and a more difficult effect to qualify or quantify - colour fineness - not just the intensity of colour increasing but it being perceived more - as a more real totality.

It was rainy today and I looked out the kitchen window at the forest and grass and daffodils. The daffodils just stood out with so much more saturation - yet paradoxically pastellized as other higher racetams can do - while the greens of the forest and blue of the sky were more saturated but understated in comparison.

The chromatic enhancement is so relatively selective that the deciduous trees with yellower leaves stood out significantly more against the background of dark-green conifers and grayish-blue sky above.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 06 April 2013 - 03:57 AM.

#238 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:15 AM

As of 8:45p PST overall visual colour saturation has increased to at least 90% of Oxiracetam based on closeup CRT visuals only.

I cannot test the most obvious and important benchmarket - high-pressure sodium streetlights against the night sky - there are no streetlights within decent distance in my rural area.

And the next benchmark has been passed too!

It's another test I use for racetam efficiacy.

I'm worried about the supply running out and also about the monopoly now exerted by New Star Nootropics.

That feeling tells me that this molecule is golden.

All the crap drugs I ever took including less-than-impressive racetams never generated such thoughts - other than Coluracetam - the feeling that if I lose supply access now it will result in a large decrement in my current functionality which is so wonderfully enhanced.

Legal action might also be a problem but on a purely effects-basis, Coluracetam is so much dirtier that it will be restricted first if there is any restriction action at all. By 'dirty' and 'dirtier' I mean the cleanliness of a drug.

The cleaner a drug is, the less unwanted side effects - or even wanted ones. Perfectly clean drugs hardly exist but in general the racetams are very clean compared to almost all brain-drugs.

Aniracetam is an example of a dirty racetam, and so is Coluracetam - though Coluracetam's dirtiness fades quickly and is small in a relative sense to its powerfully desireable effects.

#239 norepinephrine

• 219 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:18 AM

Honestly, I don't understand why you guys post reviews to nootropics involving mundane things like chores, typing and looking at shiny objects. How about hearing about how sunifram helped you grasp calculus better, write more concise code or allowed you to parse through an academic text with greater ease?
  • like x 5
  • Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#240 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:26 AM

Oh, I am so looking forward to the coding!

Problem is, the perceptual desynchronization which occurred today is due to my brain's re-adaptation and has put me at a temporary disadvantage regarding coding.

Also, I don't describe such stuff because it's mundane and most on this forum wouldn't understand enough of the technical details for it to make a difference in their lives.

So when I write the initial review I focus on the basic brain functions first, because these are areas that through my extensive drug experiences show effects first, most dramatically and most consistently over time in myself and between myself and others.

Those are some of the first explanations that come to mind.

Rather than criticise others for contributing in their own ways, Why don't you provide that which you complain is missing? If it is your desire to see such benchmarks as you describe, then it's also likely to be your specialty and so you're the best person to provide the details in a well-written review.

So get yourself some Sunny Sunifiram before it's all sold out and tell us all about those particular aspects that you lament are missing from our reports. I am eager to hear your contributions and I believe so are the rest of the thousands of folks reading this thread from all over the world.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 06 April 2013 - 04:30 AM.

• like x 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sunifiram

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users