• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

So, is there anyone out there who tried Semax ?

semax nootropic noopept novel drugs russia peptides

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Sasha_

• 77 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:52 PM

Been searching through quite a few topics, but couldn't find any experience
accounting for the effects of that drug !

#2 yupyuppers

• 6 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:30 AM

I ordered some 1% I'll post back after i try it..

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 Sasha_

• Topic Starter
  • 77 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:19 PM

Great, can't wait to hear about it !

#4 yupyuppers

• 6 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:01 AM

So i've tried it, I can't say how much smarter I've become but I think i like it more than the racetams I'm going to keep trying it i'll let you know any additional effects as they appear

#5 Sasha_

• Topic Starter
  • 77 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:32 PM

Only just noticed your reply, could you expand on the effects you notice from it ?
Does it compare even remotely with something you have taken ?

#6 pedr0vsky

• 102 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:36 PM

I tried it. Excellent.

http://www.longecity...3-semax-review/

#7 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:20 AM

I tried it. Excellent.

Dude... that's hardly a review. The way you keep linking to this post is strange. Can you at least give us a little more detail?
  • Agree x 2

#8 pedr0vsky

• 102 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:19 PM

I tried it. Excellent.

Dude... that's hardly a review. The way you keep linking to this post is strange. Can you at least give us a little more detail?

What do you want to know? Specifically.

#9 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 04:36 AM

I tried it. Excellent.

The usual things that comprise a useful review:
  • Your experience with Semax. What did you like about it specifically and why do you keep posting that it is "excellent". Answers to the questions below would be helpful in substantiating that position and useful to others considering trying Semax.
  • How long did you take it before you noticed effects? Were you taking the 0,1% (blue version) or the 1,0 (red version)?
  • Where did you acquire it and do you think based on the efficacy, the cost was justified?
  • How long does 1 bottle last you and how many drops per nostril do you use per day to achieve the desired effect?
  • How does it compare to other nootropics/substances you have tried in the past? Is it better than those and if so, why?
Basically, any "color" you can add to your "I tried it, it's excellent" statement would be nice. I'm not trying to attack you but rather, hoping to encourage discussion on the board that is generally more useful.

I have been looking at Semax myself and a number of reviewers had basically stated their trials with it were somewhat underwhelming considering the price. Since you had posted that yours was excellent in multiple Semax threads, I thought it would be nice to get more detail.

Thanks.
  • like x 1

#10 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 04:54 AM

I tried it. Excellent.

Any time to respond to the above?

#11 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:59 AM

I tried it. Excellent.

Any time to respond to the above?

Pedr0vsky, any time yet to give us all more detail?

#12 Introspecta

• 622 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 11:25 AM

. One of these days I'll try out Semax and give you good review. Doesn't seem like anything that can be used for a period of time due to the cost.

Edited by joelski28, 21 July 2013 - 11:29 AM.

• like x 1

#13 pedr0vsky

• 102 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:33 PM

Sorry for making you guys wait.

I am a student at a elite European college and i used semax to study. From my experience it slowly increases your thinking capabilities.
Semax works slowly and progressively but the gains are permanent. You memorize faster and more information you understand concepts and ideas faster, you read faster, your overall thinking processes are enhanced. That's why i keep saying it is excellent. I have a lot of experience with cerebrolysin and i can say the results of semax are comparable with cerebrolysin's.
I took the 1% red semax, as you can see in the images i uploaded in the semax review post. You can feel the semax in your system very fast, almost immediately, even after one single drop. You will star feeling effects of the drugs in less than 1 minute.
As i said before, it works slowly, but progressively. You will need 2 or 3 days and intense study to start noticing intelligence improvements. ( reading faster, understanding with less effort, etc, etc)
Based on the cost i think it's cost prohibitive, it doesn't compensate. It is a excellent nootropic, but you can find other great nootropics a lot more cheaper.
You first option is cerebrolysin. If you don't like needles, your second option is phenylpiracetam.
I took 2 drops in each nostril 2 times per day. it seems to be a good protocol.
If i had to do a nootropics TOP 3 it would be:
1. cerebrolysin
2. semax
3. phenylpiracetam

Feel free to ask whatever you want, i will try to respond to all your doubts/questions.
  • like x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#14 pedr0vsky

• 102 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:38 PM

One more thing. Regarding the other guys in this forum that say Semax sucks, that's really easy to explain. Semax has to be at temperatures below 8 degrees Celsius at all times, otherwise it disintegrates, 10 degrees maximum. I ordered mine in the Winter.

Edited by pedr0vsky, 21 July 2013 - 11:15 PM.

#15 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 11:02 PM

Sorry for making you guys wait.

I am a student at a elite European college and i used semax to study. From my experience it slowly increases your thinking capabilities.
Semax works slowly and progressively but the gains are permanent. You memorize faster and more information you understand concepts and ideas faster, you read faster, your overall thinking processes are enhanced. That's why i keep saying it is excellent. I have a lot of experience with cerebrolysin and i can say the results of semax are comparable with cerebrolysin's.
I took the 1% red semax, as you can see in the images i uploaded in the semax review post. You can feel the semax in your system very fast, almost immediately, even after one single drop. You will star feeling effects of the drugs in less than 1 minute.
As i said before, it works slowly, but progressively. You will need 2 or 3 days and intense study to start noticing intelligence improvements. ( reading faster, understanding with less effort, etc, etc)
Based on the cost i think it's cost prohibitive, it doesn't compensate. It is a excellent nootropic, but you can find other great nootropics a lot more cheaper.
You first option is cerebrolysin. If you don't like needles, your second option is phenylpiracetam.
I took 2 drops in each nostril 2 times per day. it seems to be a good protocol.
If i had to do a nootropics TOP 3 it would be:
1. cerebrolysin
2. semax
3. phenylpiracetam

Feel free to ask whatever you want, i will try to respond to all your doubts/questions.

Insightful reply, thanks a lot pedr0vsky!

#16 Racetams

• 32 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:04 AM

Looking for a UK/EU supplier for Semax, anyone know of any> Emailed nootropics dot co dot uk and i was told it may be on the cards, really want some of this. Maybe a Semax vendor list would be good. Thanks

#17 Sholrak

• 222 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:30 PM

Is the effect of Semax somehow similar to Cerebrolysin's? That clarity, focus and freshness sensation, or it's more like something new to you? Are they complementary?

Thanks.

#18 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:20 PM

One more thing. Regarding the other guys in this forum that say Semax sucks, that's really easy to explain. Semax has to be at temperatures below 8 degrees Celsius at all times, otherwise it disintegrates, 10 degrees maximum. I ordered mine in the Winter.

Hey pedr0vsky,

I have heard this before, but I have also heard that the 8-10 degrees Celsius temperature sensitivity is more of a recommendation, and that Semax can actually withstand temperatures up to 25 degrees Celsius (or 77 degrees Fahrenheit).

#19 pedr0vsky

• 102 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:32 PM

Hey pedr0vsky,

I have heard this before, but I have also heard that the 8-10 degrees Celsius temperature sensitivity is more of a recommendation, and that Semax can actually withstand temperatures up to 25 degrees Celsius (or 77 degrees Fahrenheit).

"According to the instruction must be stored in Semaks holodinnike, however, as the long-standing practice under room temperature Semaks not lose its properties for at least 2 weeks .

"

Source:
http://translate.goo...emaksa/&act=url
answer to: Semaks contraindications and storage

#20 pedr0vsky

• 102 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:50 PM

Is the effect of Semax somehow similar to Cerebrolysin's? That clarity, focus and freshness sensation, or it's more like something new to you? Are they complementary?

Thanks.

The acute effect of semax is very different of cerebrolysin. I never tried amphetamines, but semax is probably close to that. You are speeded...
When i compared semax with cerebrolysin i was referring to the long lasting effects. The overall brain enhancement you get from semax is comparable to that of cerebrolysin.
when you are taking semax the feeling you get is completely different from cerebrolysin.

#21 Healthy Tony

• 112 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:15 PM

I have yet to try cere, so I can't make any comparisons, but I can definitely recommend Semax as a cognitive enhancer. The effects that I subjectively felt included a level of calmness and mental clarity that I have yet to experiene since treatment, as well as a slight increase in mental processiong speed and memory recall. Overall it was the most powerful nootropic I have tried yet.

#22 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:34 PM

I have yet to try cere, so I can't make any comparisons, but I can definitely recommend Semax as a cognitive enhancer. The effects that I subjectively felt included a level of calmness and mental clarity that I have yet to experiene since treatment, as well as a slight increase in mental processiong speed and memory recall. Overall it was the most powerful nootropic I have tried yet.

Thanks for sharing. I'd be curious to know the following:
  • Where/how did you get it?
  • What was the cost for your entire course of treatment?
  • What dosages did you take and how many bottles did it require?
  • How long did you use it?
  • Why did you stop taking it?
  • How did you handle the temperature requirements? Did you abide by the recommendation or disregard it?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#23 Healthy Tony

• 112 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:38 PM

Thanks for sharing. I'd be curious to know the following:

• Where/how did you get it?
  • What was the cost for your entire course of treatment?
  • What dosages did you take and how many bottles did it require?
  • How long did you use it?
  • Why did you stop taking it?
  • How did you handle the temperature requirements? Did you abide by the recommendation or disregard it?

I only was able to afford a single bottle from AwakeBrain for ~$180. Initially I took 2 drops per day for several days, which seemed to mostly produce an anxiolitic response in me. However, I soon realized that Semax was capable of restoring substantial cognitive function after pulling an all-nighter. In order to maintain this effect I was taking Semax "as necessary" which translates to somewhere around 2 drops every couple hours. This discovery came at a time when I was struggling with undergraduate final exams, and Semax absolutely saved my tail. Unfortunately though, I burned through the rest of my Semax bottle in less than 5 days due to this dosing schedule. As for temperature, my product arrived with some dry ice in the package to maintain proper temperature, and I stored it in a dark container in my fridge as a safety precaution.

PS: Currently planning on ordering more in the next week or so.
  • like x 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: semax, nootropic, noopept, novel drugs, russia, peptides

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users