• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Anything to avoid false positives w/ life insurance blood work?

blood workcryonics life insurance supplements nutrition

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 YOLF

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:51 AM

It looks like I'll be taking blood tests for life insurance soon. The first guy I talked to said they'd be checking for heightened liver/kidney enzymes, cancer markers, heart disease markers etc. Do any supplements cause false positives with these tests? Specifically, I was thinking that GliSODin (Super Oxide Dismutase/SOD) or Glutathionine (sp?) might cause a false positive owing to the fact that if something is wrong they are usually elevated as a response. Can anyone offer any advice? Should I not take these prior to the test? Anything else I shouldn't take prior to testing to avoid false positives?

On another thought, maybe I should take the GliSODin anyways the first time around and if I fail based on raised levels I will know that it is in fact bioavailable and then just request a second test based on taking the supplement? It's human test data... sorta...

#2 theconomist

• 314 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:18 PM

I think it depends on many things. What I would consider doing is stopping your regimen a few days before the test and just keep the bare minimum (what you're deficent in). It's what I do prior to all my tests and surgeries.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blood workcryonics, life insurance, supplements, nutrition

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users