spermidine pqq c60

• Please log in to reply
280 replies to this topic

#271 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:30 PM

Hi Daniel,

There are a few issues with this (but I love the idea), one of which is a good source and another... the smell. I think we will need to mask the smell to have this be acceptable for most folks. I will be traveling next week to see if I can find some raw materials.. and will ask about spermidine as well. If we do find a source, the next step will be to do something with it to limit or mask the smell.

A

If you cap it up is it that bad?  I'm sure the raw powder has a pretty definite odor but putting things in gel caps tends to attenuate that to a decent degree.

Maybe you could put a active charcoal sachet in the bottle to soak up some of the smell ;) (I'm only half joking about btw - might work).

I take some Ceylon cinnamon capsules and they smell pretty good, maybe mix that in.

The studies on this compound look too promising for it to be unavailable. There are plenty of supplements out there that don't have half the science this does to back it up.

• Good Point x 3

#272 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:45 PM

Smell does turn off some people, but you have a point.

Let me see if we can get a source first, then we go from there.

Cheers

A

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#273 aconita

• 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 September 2017 - 10:14 PM

All this fuss about the smell....

Arginine isn't any much different but it is sold by the tons...

I don't believe smell is the issue, it is more that is a relatively obscure substance very few are aware off, start to talk about it and some will jump on the bandwagon as usual.

Anyway if it doesn't promise bigger and harder dicks or huge muscles in 3 weeks it will never be a mass product, smell or not smell.

That's all, really.

• Enjoying the show x 3
  • Cheerful x 2
  • like x 1

#274 Turnbuckle

• Topic Starter
  • 4,499 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 April 2019 - 10:45 AM

Spermidine is now available from Amazon in quantities of 5, 25, and 100 grams.

• like x 2

#275 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 April 2019 - 03:39 PM

What’s this time wasting being spent on smell? Golly. It’s just like jism which my gf appears to only want more of. It’s also a party joke when a severely straight guy is asked to smell an opened bottle. Surprise! We should be honoring it like the manna from God it is. Pussies, get your charcoal breathing filters. I’ll take mine in grapefruit juice and some Trader Joe’s grape vodka.
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#276 Slobec

• 41 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 April 2019 - 11:39 AM

If you are taking spermidine for enached autophagy, maybe salicylic acid is enough for that 

https://www.scienced...21112471830192X

http://www.tavernara...ws/aspirins.pdf

• like x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#277 Slobec

• 41 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 April 2019 - 06:35 PM

...and also   https://www.ncbi.nlm...ukmss-49213.pdf

https://www.ncbi.nlm.../pubmed/8052854

Edited by Slobec, 28 April 2019 - 06:59 PM.

#278 Turnbuckle

• Topic Starter
  • 4,499 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 April 2019 - 08:13 PM

If you are taking spermidine for enached autophagy, maybe salicylic acid is enough for that 

It's certainly worth giving aspirin a shot. I presently use resveratrol as part of a senolytic regime (apoptosis), adding spermidine as I've found it prevents the joint paint I would otherwise get from resveratrol. If aspirin would replace them both, that would simplify matters considerably. 

It also seems that aspirin induces lysosomal biogenesis, which is good. And as it promotes acetylation over phosphorylation (as in p-tau), it might be useful in my Alzheimer's protocol--

Aspirin Induces Lysosomal Biogenesis and Attenuates Amyloid Plaque Pathology in a Mouse Model of Alzheimer's Disease via PPARα

...We present novel evidence that acetylated proteins are underrepresented in protein aggregates, and that aggregation varies inversely with acetylation propensity after diverse genetic and pharmacologic interventions.

Conclusions: These results are consistent with the hypothesis that aspirin inhibits protein aggregation and the ensuing toxicity of aggregates through its acetyl-donating activity. This mechanism may contribute to the neuro-protective, cardio-protective, and life-prolonging effects of aspirin...However, although epidemiological results point toward a potential role of aspirin in AD prevention and treatment, its therapeutic potential and the underlying molecular mechanism need further investigation. 

• like x 1

#279 ta5

• 952 posts
Posted 06 May 2019 - 11:59 PM

Does anyone have more details about the RPI Spermidine from Amazon?

Like, a COA, or what it's made from, or what grade it is?

#280 Oakman

Posted 07 May 2019 - 03:03 AM

Does anyone have more details about the RPI Spermidine from Amazon?

Like, a COA, or what it's made from, or what grade it is?

https://d2gdaxkudte5...150 SDS_4_1.pdf

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#281 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 25 November 2022 - 02:48 AM

Thoughts about this product?

https://www.amazon.c...,aps,320&sr=8-5

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: spermidine, pqq, c60

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users