* * * * * 2 votes

C60 Human Trial

c60 human trial test

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#91 socialpiranha

• 540 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:04 AM

Yeah Canadian healthcare is great, i can't imagine it being much better to be honest. People get annoyed with the wait times but the people who are in need of timely treatment are never left waiting, just the frequent flyers, hypochondriacs and people with mild ailments.

I am not currently taking c60 as i'm not quite convinced of the science behind it at the moment which is why i'm interested in test results. If i become convinced enough(or if someone wants to sponser me) i will get blood work done before during and after my first cycle as i hate not knowing if something i'm taking is doing anything.

#92 SarahVaughter

• 186 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:04 AM

The trial I mentioned unfortunately was not a trial where the participants were asked to answer a questionaire or asked to document things. So it was a waste of time in my opinion. In spite of the 200 bottles we donated, we were never informed of any results except "very encouraging experiences by (semi)professional sports people", presumably because (a) the "trial" was not worthy of that name and (b) we broke commercial contact with the "trial" organizer.

Sorry.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#93 YOLF

• Topic Starter
  • 8,249 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 03:44 PM

C60 can be purchased for as low as $20. I have unused dropper bottles left over from an earlier interest and can send you some from my SV bottle to get you started. In the mean time, it would be great to get LC to sponsor a Canadian trial so we can keep our study participants generating data long term. We'll need someone to doublecheck that we can do the tests we need. Sarah, perhaps you could offer us a volume discount and we'll let you publish the study? Would you like to outline how we conduct the study? As I understand it, you've got some experience with this stuff.

Edited by cryonicsculture, 07 July 2013 - 03:47 PM.

#94 JBForrester

• 350 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:06 PM

Sarah, have there been any trials on pregnant women, let alone pregnant animals yet? I am guessing you are a woman by your name so I'm sure you would agree that this would be an important step to take in the effects of C60. Please keep us women updated. Thanks!
  • like x 2

#95 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:40 PM

Sarah, have there been any trials on pregnant women, let alone pregnant animals yet? I am guessing you are a woman by your name so I'm sure you would agree that this would be an important step to take in the effects of C60. Please keep us women updated. Thanks!

I can just about guarantee that there will not be any formal trials on pregnant women, because: a) it would be unethical, and b) you could never get it past an institutional review board. Before trials in pregnant women could be done, there would need to be trials in pregnant animals of multiple species, and in non-pregnant humans.

However, there have probably already been some "accidental trials", (not really trials, they would be "case reports", if someone reports them) due to people taking c60 without knowing that they are pregnant. There are a lot of people using c60 (I'd guess around five to ten thousand). A significant number of them, although probably not the majority, are women.
  • like x 2

#96 Jochen

• 157 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:43 AM

I can just about guarantee that there will not be any formal trials on pregnant women, because: a) it would be unethical, and b) you could never get it past an institutional review board. Before trials in pregnant women could be done, there would need to be trials in pregnant animals of multiple species, and in non-pregnant humans.

However, there have probably already been some "accidental trials", (not really trials, they would be "case reports", if someone reports them) due to people taking c60 without knowing that they are pregnant. There are a lot of people using c60 (I'd guess around five to ten thousand). A significant number of them, although probably not the majority, are women.

would be good to find out some of these anecdotal reports.
So far my goo-fu has let me down on those pregnancy stories :-).

so let's have it folks ...post those anecdotes!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60, human trial, test

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users