• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Group fund for me to visit eastern europe?

idea

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:10 AM

Idea:

Several ppl pay a bit for me to go on a trip to eastern europe.

Then individuals personally pay for the nootropic they want, cere, semax, selank are all dirt cheap there, id just charge a bit extra.

Payments can be done by paypal as they refund money in case i encounter problems.

Id be up for the trip.

Toughts?
  • like x 1

#2 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:23 AM

My quick thought is that it's too much of a risk to invest in.
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:55 AM

If several ppl pay 10 pound that should be enough.

Again if paid with paypal if id steal ppl's money buyer protection refunds you even if i dont have money (my account will go in overdraft).
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#4 hadora

• 147 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:17 AM

If several ppl pay 10 pound that should be enough.

Again if paid with paypal if id steal ppl's money buyer protection refunds you even if i dont have money (my account will go in overdraft).

hey medievil are you still in the UK ?

#5 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:56 AM

Yes ive been back here since more then a month.

Im suprised at the lack of intrest, who doesnt want cere and semax dirt cheap?

#6 hadora

• 147 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:29 PM

Yes ive been back here since more then a month.

Im suprised at the lack of intrest, who doesnt want cere and semax dirt cheap?

sent you a pm about something unrelated

#7 Neosback

• 6 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:01 PM

It would depend on the cost, how much if 10 people put money in would it cost?

#8 daouda

• 469 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:35 AM

I dont understand the point... arent there longecity members that actually are from and are living in eastern europe already? Plus where in "eastern europe" would you go exactly (such a vague plan isnt exactly reassuring)? Also you say you'd charge "a bit extra" for the drugs, why so?? We should already pay for your trip and then you would still add a markup to the price of the noots?? Who are these "some ppl" that would pay for your trip? The same that would then order noots? So why the markup for them? And if more ppl could order noots without having paid for the trip wouldnt that be unfair to those that funded your trip?
I really surprised that you'd be "surprised by the lack of interest"... Even the title of this thread reads like a joke! You know what I think I'll start a thread for a group fund for me to visit Thailand so I can then sell dirt cheap thailandese steroids to those interested... I'd be up to sacrifice myself for the community...

This same idea could maybe somewhat make sense but definitely not the way you are presenting it...

#9 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:35 AM

lol you may have a point in that but im more dreading travelling on my own there trying to locate the noots and then returning.

If we have that many members why is it not available for us at there prices?

#10 Psionic

• 187 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:15 AM

my $50 on semax>]

it would help if you can post more info and prices what exactly can be obtained from local pharmacies..

#11 lourdaud

• 516 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:31 AM

Err.. I probably couldn't think of a riskier investment.
What countries do you plan on visiting exactly?

#12 CoolStoryBroo

• 18 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:48 PM

Err.. I probably couldn't think of a riskier investment.
What countries do you plan on visiting exactly?

I dont understand the point... arent there longecity members that actually are from and are living in eastern europe already? Plus where in "eastern europe" would you go exactly (such a vague plan isnt exactly reassuring)? Also you say you'd charge "a bit extra" for the drugs, why so?? We should already pay for your trip and then you would still add a markup to the price of the noots?? Who are these "some ppl" that would pay for your trip? The same that would then order noots? So why the markup for them? And if more ppl could order noots without having paid for the trip wouldnt that be unfair to those that funded your trip?
I really surprised that you'd be "surprised by the lack of interest"... Even the title of this thread reads like a joke! You know what I think I'll start a thread for a group fund for me to visit Thailand so I can then sell dirt cheap thailandese steroids to those interested... I'd be up to sacrifice myself for the community...

This same idea could maybe somewhat make sense but definitely not the way you are presenting it...

:laugh:
Hahahaha brilliant!!

I was actually thinking of saving up for a new xbox, you guys think you can fund me? And in return i'll mail you some paracetamol at around $10 a pill

Don't worry, it's safe since i'll use paypal :-D

#13 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:55 PM

lol

#14 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:06 PM

If you could give more information what do you mean by Eastern Europe I may be able to locate and check prices for some nootropics, I am from Greece and I have a friend visiting Romania next month. At this time I am only aware for piracetam and aniracetam in pharmacies here, but I did not search for anything else.

#15 spookytooth

• 211 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:55 AM

Cerebrolysin is sold in pharmacies in Romania.

Also hydergine and nicergoline.

#16 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:10 AM

Hydergine is otc in my own home country.

#17 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 09:22 AM

Cerebrolysin is sold in pharmacies in Romania.

Also hydergine and nicergoline.

Are you aware if a prescription is needed?

#18 spookytooth

• 211 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 09:42 AM

Although a prescription is needed this is generally not enforced in the case of the mentioned medications.

#19 lourdaud

• 516 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:18 PM

Btw, what drugs precisely where you thinking of getting, MeD?

#20 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:12 PM

If Cerebrolysin is available in Romania without a prescription I may be able to get it, but should be very cheap to worth it. My friend would be visiting Romania next month and she would be there for university for the next four years. She has a house in Romania, and if by any chance it worths it, I would visit her, and I would see If I can ship medications cheaper than on line stores just for my expenses. I would not want to get in trouble (or the community!) there are any issues discussing this here? If no, and anyone interested send me a pm with any medication (that maybe is unreasonably priced in your country) and a price that is reasonable for you, and I ll check if it worths my time. No need to say, that do not send any request for narcotics.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#21 spookytooth

• 211 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:56 PM

The 10ml boxes of Cerebrolysin are around 130lei which is about 40$ or 30€.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: idea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users