* * * * - 1 votes

Willing to sell C60 in olive oil

c60 buy

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 James Phillip Turpin

• 26 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:54 AM

I'm willing to sell C60 in olive oil to people in this forum. I'm thinking about $200/Liter. What quantities would interest people? 50 mL? 100 mL? 1 Liter?
  • like x 1

#2 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:23 PM

How would we know the purity of the c60, the quality of the olive oil, the concentration and overall purity of the product? These are the things people are mainly concerned with, along with trusting that the product would be delivered. It's pretty easy to make, so a lot of people are making their own, which allows them to use top of the line c60 and quality olive oil. Just for comparison, if you don't account for the time you would spend on it, you can make it using high end c60 and decent oil for a little less than $100/liter.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 MacD

• 55 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:47 PM

I havn't been on these forums long, but I personally came here to learn. With all due respect, i dont see this as the place to be advertising business. I get mine from SV, and even though she is a business woman, she seems to respect and refrain from advertising directly.

Wish you the best of luck though.

#4 Adamzski

• 674 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:33 AM

People would be crazy to trust unknown ppls when this stuff is cheaply available from trusted sources and easy to make yourself.

#5 James Phillip Turpin

• Topic Starter
  • 26 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:55 AM

In light of the negative response, my interest in soliciting public comment is withdrawn. If anybody wishes to contact me regarding my offer, they may private message me.

Edited by James Phillip Turpin, 25 May 2013 - 03:01 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60, buy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users