jdtic kappa antagonist bulk/group buy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
709 replies to this topic

#481 tritium

• 384 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:35 AM

obviously a double account greasy move

You're just jealous that I was able to get it before you :P

Edited by tritium, 12 February 2014 - 08:37 AM.

#482 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:25 AM

I have no reason to be jealous i have welcomed any ideas and sources as long as i don't see any obvious red flags ...all i'm saying is that i know what your doing and it's not gonna work here so you can fuck off with it,
  • like x 3
  • dislike x 2

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#483 Missjess

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:02 PM

Socialpiranha are u for real haha I live in australia and I'm a female anyways I don't know why I'm bothering I don't need to convince u of anything I am just in here seeking help and advice.

Tritium that wud be great! I'll message u after I've tried some from my friend and if it helps me at all. I just took a capsule of piracetam today and am waiting on sarcosine and a few others I'm rlly eager to take them I will let u know if they help me. The piracetam seems to be reversing the extra bad effect I got from drinking alcohol a few nights ago so that's good !
  • dislike x 2
  • like x 1

#484 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:22 PM

I can pay later today or tomorrow.

#485 addx

• 711 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:10 PM

They're still making kappa antagonist drugs

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/24410326

Kappa-opioid receptor (κ) antagonists are potential therapeutic agents for a range of psychiatric disorders. The feasibility of developing κ-antagonists has been limited by the pharmacodynamic properties of prototypic κ-selective antagonists; that is, they inhibit receptor signaling for weeks after a single administration. To address this issue, novel trans-(3R,4R)-dimethyl-4-(3-hydroxyphenyl) piperidine derivatives, based on JDTic, were designed using soft-drug principles.

#486 celebes

• 226 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:23 PM

They're still making kappa antagonist drugs

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/24410326

Kappa-opioid receptor (κ) antagonists are potential therapeutic agents for a range of psychiatric disorders. The feasibility of developing κ-antagonists has been limited by the pharmacodynamic properties of prototypic κ-selective antagonists; that is, they inhibit receptor signaling for weeks after a single administration. To address this issue, novel trans-(3R,4R)-dimethyl-4-(3-hydroxyphenyl) piperidine derivatives, based on JDTic, were designed using soft-drug principles.

Only to make dosing daily...

#487 neuroatypicow

• 123 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:45 PM

i'm codswallopped that they can be so cynical as to feel that having the effect last for weeks following a single dose is an undesirable outcome, to be engineered out.
no wonder we as a therapeutic group are so slow to progress.

(also, i haven't used 'codswallopped' in a sentence for FAR too long)

#488 addx

• 711 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:53 PM

While that may be the case, the primary notion I got from this is that the theory of kappa opioid antagonism holds promise and they're just looking how to make a better profit out of it now.

Edited by addx, 12 February 2014 - 03:54 PM.

#489 tritium

• 384 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:59 PM

I have no reason to be jealous i have welcomed any ideas and sources as long as i don't see any obvious red flags ...all i'm saying is that i know what your doing and it's not gonna work here so you can fuck off with it,

Wow, what a phsycho. Glad I didn't deal with you for the group buy.
  • dislike x 1

#490 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:09 PM

Thanks tritium for confirming that JDTic is not a cure for faggotry
  • dislike x 3
  • like x 3

#491 tritium

• 384 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:12 PM

Lol, you people are making unrational unwarranted assertions as an imbecile would.

Edited by tritium, 12 February 2014 - 05:25 PM.

#492 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:29 PM

Lol, you people are making unrational unwarranted assertions as an imbecile would.

Dude you've rewritten your post like 3 times now, the hell is wrong with you?

Also 'unrational' XD

#493 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:45 PM

i'm codswallopped that they can be so cynical as to feel that having the effect last for weeks following a single dose is an undesirable outcome, to be engineered out.
no wonder we as a therapeutic group are so slow to progress.

(also, i haven't used 'codswallopped' in a sentence for FAR too long)

The cover story will be that Jdtic causes heart attacks while the daily dose drug is safe and costs only $50 a pill, and it can only be prescribed for 'treatment resistant' patients who have already tried literally all the blockbuster drugs
  • like x 1

#494 tritium

• 384 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:53 PM

I'd just like to clarify that I'm not here to sell anything or prove myself. Just thought it may be helpful if I post my experience with jdtic. I only suggested to help when socialpiranha asked why I didn’t help. It doesn’t really concern me whether or not you people think I'm legitimate.

#495 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:34 PM

I'd like to ask for a refund if that's okay. I'm sorry, just found out I'm overdrawn and need to put the money back in. Cancel my JDTic, I'll buy it someday when I have the money. Cheers for all your efforts though, I'm sure more people will be interested soon enough. :-)

#496 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:05 AM

ok kieran, i just hope its not cause you believe tritium/missjess because i have confirmed that they are one person with two accounts.

Edited by socialpiranha, 13 February 2014 - 12:09 AM.

#497 celebes

• 226 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:31 AM

The cover story will be that Jdtic causes heart attacks while the daily dose drug is safe and costs only $50 a pill, and it can only be prescribed for 'treatment resistant' patients who have already tried literally all the blockbuster drugs

Jbac knows wassup!

ok kieran, i just hope its not cause you believe tritium/missjess because i have confirmed that they are one person with two accounts.

Can you say how?

#498 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:52 AM

because i've been watching and they never appear online at the same time and one logs on as soon as the other logs off, i've had my suspicions for a while now. He is a very good liar if you look back through the thread you can see how he was setting himself up for people to beg him to get it for them. Right down to posting photos of it to using different writing style.

He says you can order from them as long as the email your ordering from is someone who has ordered from them before...What are the chances that his university has ordered from this tiny chemical company before?? And why would they not need to submit tax forms to their government just because they knew who was ordering it lol. Universities have to issue a purchase order it is a regulatory safeguard used to make sure only legitimate companies are buying.

I have a business number and business email and i still can't order from them because they need things from me that only a licensed company can give them. If it were a natural substance that would be a different story.
  • like x 1

#499 celebes

• 226 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:13 AM

I agree the back and forth on this thread is pretty suggestive but all the other posts they've made would make for a seriously elaborate scam.

Maybe you could get a mod to check the IP addresses?

#500 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:16 AM

Anyway, there's an easy way to prove me wrong, just post a picture of the package from medchemexpress

I agree the back and forth on this thread is pretty suggestive but all the other posts they've made would make for a seriously elaborate scam.

Maybe you could get a mod to check the IP addresses?

I didn't wanna get that narcish, Yeah like i say hes a good liar, good liars know how to use ghost notes that will trick most people.By ghost notes i mean seeds, you can see the seeds he plants and how he uses one account to fertilize the other.

Edited by socialpiranha, 13 February 2014 - 01:19 AM.

#501 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:21 AM

Miss jess

Have you tried a names agonist

tritium
Whats a names agonist

very tricky but just a seed

#502 celebes

• 226 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:00 AM

There is that same call and response in the iboga threads... Only a sociopath could come up with this and I can't see much reason to go easy on one.

Edited by celebes, 13 February 2014 - 02:11 AM.

#503 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:30 AM

true enough, i'll wait to see if tritium posts a pic of the package and if he doesn't i'll contact the admins

#504 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:33 AM

I guess in theory if your university has ordered from medchemexpress before, and you place an order with them using a .edu email address and an on-campus mailing address, you might get it.

I just assumed tritium is some weird troll. Missjess doesn't fit the profile at all for what you're suggesting

#505 celebes

• 226 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:44 AM

Missjess doesn't fit the profile at all for what you're suggesting

That was my assumption too but you can see both characters mirroring each other in the iboga threads. Offering to skype Tritium and no one else? A friend who happened to order from 'a fake email'? Was that to a university address too?

#506 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:52 AM

The coincidences are weird but it's more easily explained by tritium being a troll who has a strange interest in missjess and mirrors her posts for attention.

#507 celebes

• 226 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:57 AM

The coincidences are weird but it's more easily explained by tritium being a troll who has a strange interest in missjess and mirrors her posts for attention.

That's the thing: the mirroring goes both ways. The only substantive statements they make are with each other.

Everyone else gets strange, irrelevant pabulum. Unless you think two strangers suddenly acquired a mutual obsession within moments of conversing on a forum?

#508 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:01 AM

They just happen to have the same friend who " i don't think is on here". I understand what you mean jbac there aren't many girls on here and at first a figured tritium was just a troll who was trying to impress her but i think there is something more sinister going on lol

#509 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:09 AM

When the situation gets too fucked up to comprehend I just don't think about it. Tritium's post about 'backing out' of the group buy because he 'just got it in the mail' was obviously troll bait so I just ignored it

Likewise, missjess's story of a 'friend' (presumably from a depersonalization forum) who ordered jdtic and took a dose right in front of her on webcam wasn't even half believable, so ignore

Edited by Jbac, 13 February 2014 - 03:12 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#510 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:21 AM

Yeah exactly i smelled a troll a long time ago i'm just trying to convey it in case people can't be bothered to look back through the threads or whatever. I'm sure at first glance it just looks like i'm being paranoid but if you just look at the facts, This guys main point is "I only offered to buy it once sp asked why i didn't mention it" But anyone who posts pictures of taking a substance this sought after does it knowing full well he's gonna get an assload of pm's asking him to get it for them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users