Photo
* * * * * 5 votes

jdtic kappa antagonist bulk/group buy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
709 replies to this topic

#691 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:20 PM

Do you thinkg quartz would work too? I have a cheap wristwatch that broke and it says "quartz crystal" on it. Do you think if I opened it up and dissolved the quartz crystal in water it could help me? The watch seems clean, but I would filter it before drinking for extra purity.

This guy is gonna win a Darwin Award someday. Maybe if you open up your laptop and eat your RAM chips it'll improve your memory?
  • dislike x 2
  • like x 2

#692 BigPapaChakra

• 199 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:31 PM

Lol, as I said the premise of my statement was about negative ions, but apparently people aren't open to the idea of other modalities having benefits unless it's an actual drug they can take, and quite possibly, waste hundreds of dollars on - what a shame :/

http://www.atmos-che...-2011-print.pdf Characterization of ions at Alpine
waterfalls

http://www.sciencedi...301479709000759
Changes in negative air ions concentration under different light intensities and development of a model to relate light intensity to directional change

http://ajp.psychiatr...articleid=97490 Controlled Trial of Naturalistic Dawn Simulation and Negative Air Ionization for Seasonal Affective Disorder
http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/16045061
Controlled trial of bright light and negative air ions for chronic depression.

http://journals.camb...line&aid=462729
Bright light, negative air ions and auditory stimuli produce rapid mood changes in a student population: a placebo-controlled study

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0167876002000673
Effect of negative air ions on computer operation, anxiety and salivary chromogranin A-like immunoreactivity

http://ebm.sagepub.c.../3/506.abstract
Effects of Air Ions on Trachea of Primates. (you need to access this from a school database or purchase it, but I doubt anyone will...)

http://www.ncbi.nlm....x00224-0034.pdf Effect of positive ionisation of inspired air on the
response of asthmatic children to exercise

But no worries, I won't post one more thing here as to derail this thread that has no positive feedback or information at all for many pages outside of kieran. I spoke about an FDA cleared medical device that uses far infrared light and negative ions; anyone wanna look at the TULIP thread and report back the power light has on cellular energy? I'm glad I didn't get jdtic, apparently others need it far more than I to brighten up their day. Again, hope you all get great results from jdtic, I'll try and get my hands on it in the future if other things fall through.
  • like x 3
  • dislike x 3

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#693 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:13 PM

I am with BigPapaChakra, on this one, natural "weird" asian/or no... therapies could work, but at this point lets just concentrate again in jdtic.

Just to say, I got another message from Pearce, he replied to some unrelated question I had, and also a further comment on jdtic.

"I've seen responses ranging from seemingly no effect whatsoever to recovery from severe, treatment-resistant depression. But these were not large, well-controlled, properly blinded trials."

#694 addx

• 711 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:18 PM

Seriously, the OT is getting kinda rude. This thread is about JDTic and kappa opioid receptors. Kindly take discussions about unrelated topics elsewhere more appropriate.
  • like x 3

#695 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:29 PM

Lol, as I said the premise of my statement was about negative ions, but apparently people aren't open to the idea of other modalities having benefits unless it's an actual drug they can take, and quite possibly, waste hundreds of dollars on - what a shame :/

Damned right, now please gtfo
  • dislike x 5

#696 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:57 PM

What Kieran used WAS IN FACT JDTic. I experienced very similar symptoms when I tried mine. Wherever he received it is legitimate. Why would two different people make up stories about negative experiences about JDTic? You all just don't want people to hear the negative reviews since you want to keep the group buy going. It is just mere speculation that what he used was not JDTic – you have no evidence to prove otherwise. I’ll be laughing at you all when you throw two thousand dollars down the drain – the same as when I was laughing when you mistakenly thought I was missjess!

He already admitted you sold it to him dumbass, god knows what it was but it wasn't jdtic and your a terrible human being for selling some random rc to him and maxime and telling them it was jdtic

Edited by socialpiranha, 23 February 2014 - 08:59 PM.

• like x 3
  • dislike x 2

#697 tritium

• 384 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:10 PM

What Kieran used WAS IN FACT JDTic. I experienced very similar symptoms when I tried mine. Wherever he received it is legitimate. Why would two different people make up stories about negative experiences about JDTic? You all just don't want people to hear the negative reviews since you want to keep the group buy going. It is just mere speculation that what he used was not JDTic – you have no evidence to prove otherwise. I’ll be laughing at you all when you throw two thousand dollars down the drain – the same as when I was laughing when you mistakenly thought I was missjess!

He already admitted you sold it to him dumbass, god knows what it was but it wasn't jdtic and your a terrible human being for selling some random rc to him and maxime and telling them it was jdtic

What a moron. I have scientific evidence proving that IT IS JDTic. But go ahead and continue with your childish name calling instead of dealing with the issue at hand like an adult.
  • dislike x 5
  • like x 1

#698 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:19 PM

socialpiranha vs. tritium The Final Battle!!!
  • like x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#699 tritium

• 384 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:29 PM

There is no point in battling to win this argument, since it is impossible to reason with someone whom continues to use logical fallacies and childish personal attacks.

#700 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:36 PM

So you admit defeat because your opponent is overpowered? I don't think our viewership will be pleased. Even a lame plea to the Power of Friendship would go over better with our target demographic
  • like x 2
  • dislike x 1

#701 tritium

• 384 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:09 PM

No, I admit victory. I think everyone can see that his arguments have no basis except for personal attacks and thus invalid.
  • like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#702 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:23 PM

^the girl is missjess having a change of heart and coming to socialpiranha's aid

Edited by Jbac, 23 February 2014 - 10:29 PM.

• like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#703 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:35 PM

tritium i have proven that you've been dishonest several times you just won't admit it. I didn't call you a dumbass cause i ran out of material i called you a dumbass because you think your tricking everyone and your clearly not

haha jbac that is the worst fight scene ever created ....but it does mirror this situation perfectly

Edited by socialpiranha, 23 February 2014 - 10:40 PM.

• like x 2
  • dislike x 1

#704 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 February 2014 - 08:34 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxkr4wS7XqY
^the girl is missjess having a change of heart and coming to socialpiranha's aid

And then tritium throws JDTic into the opponents face. BOOM!

Edited by KieranA001, 24 February 2014 - 08:34 AM.

• like x 1

#705 Missjess

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 February 2014 - 09:55 AM

Man U guys r ridiculous !!! I'm a villain !?? Come on....that's just pathetic
Why don't u guys get tritiums batch tested then!! Then we will see who's
Laughing...

They r just posting there experiences nothing wrong with that...none of uz can say how ur going to react to jdtic either...
  • like x 2

#706 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 10:33 AM

Yeah but you two keep ignoring the fact that tritium has not proven in any way that he actually got jdtic, he couldnt even show a picture of the container saying jdtic. You two are just stubborn and won't admit that he may have tricked you. You haven't even admitted it's a possibility yet and have been caught several times being dishonest in attempt to support your positions on it.

Edited by socialpiranha, 24 February 2014 - 10:34 AM.

• dislike x 1

#707 Missjess

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 February 2014 - 12:00 PM

So my friend is here...the jdtic is here...but I am too scared to try it....:/ it's also from medchem

#708 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 February 2014 - 12:05 PM

Yeah but you two keep ignoring the fact that tritium has not proven in any way that he actually got jdtic, he couldnt even show a picture of the container saying jdtic. You two are just stubborn and won't admit that he may have tricked you. You haven't even admitted it's a possibility yet and have been caught several times being dishonest in attempt to support your positions on it.

Well if you want I can send you a picture of it. With the batch number and everything.

#709 Missjess

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 February 2014 - 12:34 PM

Kieran I think u shud get the jdtic tested for all to see....then when u prove it rlly is jdtic they won't have any other option then to shut up and stop telling u that it's not jdtic and ur reaction doesn't count.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#710 caliban

• Admin, Advisor, Director
  • 9,152 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 12:36 PM

the recent antics bring an end to this thread.

"group buys" should be considered extremely carefully and if they are discussed at all, perhaps best in a 'private group'

http://www.longecity...-on-group-buys/
  • dislike x 5
  • like x 2
  • Good Point x 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users